Adultery Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita-Completed
She didn't come out of her bedroom for a long time, which made him even more fearful, that he may have offended her. She did emerge a little before her husband arrived. She was wearing a light cream colored skirt that was knee length. It made him happy because this way at least he would get to see her legs for the rest of the evening.

She appeared to be in the mood for conversation but just as things started moving, Amit arrived.

"Hi there!" he said warmly shaking hands. " That's a pleasant surprise." He kept his briefcase on the wooden cabinet and said that he would be back soon after taking a wash and that they would have drinks and dinner together.

What happened after Amit went to the bathroom was something that amazed Dileep even more. Just as the sound of the water cascading down started coming, Anjali said that it was very warm and putting her hands under the elastic bands of her skirt, she pulled down her panty. For a moment it lay on her bare feet and she then bent down picked it up and throwing it at Dileep went into the kitchen. Since a panty could do precious little to add to the heat it was clear that she was teasing him. It was a thong panty light blue in color and the last thing Dileep wanted was to get caught by Amit with his wife's panty in his hands. But this was in a way his dream come true. The panty would certainly be his companion in lonely nights.

While Amit was having a bath, she arranged for some cake and coffee and invited Dileep to join her. That sounded quite welcome and Dileep, full of eager anticipation went into the dining room. She had just finished setting out the cake and coffee.

To his surprise, he saw that she had arranged for them to be seated across one another at the corner of the table.

He sat down and she heaped some cake onto his plate.

He started on the cake. Just then, he felt a slight touch against his leg. He knew immediately it had to be her leg. Dileep felt a wonderful feeling wash over him.

He looked up at her and smiled.. On an impulse he did nothing, and went back to the cake.

He felt her foot again. This time it was not just a touch. It rested against his leg and then quite definitely started to rub up and down.

"You're eating very slowly" she said and her voice had become throaty."Don't you like cake? "

She teased her hair again and her foot became more insistent against Dileep's leg.

She said nothing, just looked at him with those half parted lips. Her eyes had become very dark now, and that intoxicating look was inviting and bemusing at the same time.

Dileep responded to her touch by rubbing his foot againts her anklets and attempted to hold her toes with his hands

"That's NICE.". She smiled as she looked in his eyes while he massaged her foot.

She felt brazen for the first time in her life. She bent her foot slightly enough for her large toe to push against the front of his trunks. She could feel the hardness of his prick. Dileep didn't say anything as he released her foot from his hand. Her toes moved up his shaft and back down to the base.

"You give good toe." He laughed as she continued to explore his length and hardness.

"I thought you were shy and conservative." Dileep added as she moved her foot down to his knee so her toes could move up under the bottom of his trunks.

"I am." She giggled again. "But what makes you think that I am not shy?"

Dileep jumped as her toe maneuvered its way all the way up to his balls. She twisted her foot until her toe pushed up the fine elastic enough for her toes to get underneath. She moved almost her whole foot up his side and turned her body so her foot pressed against his naked prick.

"God. How did you do that?" He asked as her toes again moved up and down his prick. She felt the pre-com on the tip and moved her toe around and around the crown. She curled her toes and slightly gripped the side of his shaft enough to pull the tight skin downward and back up. She was jerking him off with one foot.

Dileep too attempted to move his foot under her skirt. He still had her panty in his pocket.

"Don't. Please let me." She complained as her foot moved up and down his length faster and faster. Dileep couldn't believe what was happening as he felt ready to burst. As the hot fluids gushed out and smashed against his trunks a blinding bright light exploded in his face. "Shit." He exclaimed.

"Look what it did to me!" he said, embarrassed just as they could hear the sound of the tap being turned off. Anjali threw her head back and laughed. He watched mesmerized at her effervescence.

"You'll keep sitting there with your shorts all wet and sticky?"

" I… I think I'll go and change." Dileep stammered.

"That's a bright idea. There are more shorts in the same almirah."

As Dileep was leaving, he saw a smiling Anjali massaging the few droplets of cum into her legs.

"What are you staring at? Amit will have to wait for you. Be quick."

"Sure, I'll do that."

"Hi! Dileep!. Its has been long real long but the good thing is that you made it." Amit said warmly embracing him. Dinner was laid and finished quickly. Most of the conversation was carried on by the men folk and though Dileep expected some below the table footwork none was forthcoming. Dileep retired to his room while Amit proceeded to his own room saying that he had had a hard day at work.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:56 PM