Adultery Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita-Completed
In the back of his mind, Dileep was listening to the shower running. He found himself rubbing his swollen cock, through his jeans. The coarse and rough material of the cloth was adding to his discomfort especially when juxtaposed with the shaped pussy that he had seen. It was getting to be too much. He just wanted Amit to arrive. If nothing all this tantalizing and tease would end. He heard the shower stop, and he listened intently as Anjali moved mysteriously, in the bathroom.

At that moment the phone rang, startling Dileep into jumping from his chair. He was stunned and just stared at it on the end table.

Anjali came bounding out of the bathroom, wrapping her robe around her, as she ran to the phone. She was still wet, her hair dangling in her eyes, and the wetness causing the robe to cling to her sexy curves.

She had managed to tie the robe sufficiently by the time she answered the phone.

"Hello", Dileep heard her say. "Well, when do you think it will be"?

It was obvious that Amit had called and I was hearing a one-sided conversation.

"I love you, too", he heard her tell Amit. "No, please don't worry, I already told him he would need to stay. Well, we have the mattress in the family room".

At this point, Dileep felt as if he had become a burden. He felt like he was in the way, and causing an inconvenience. He could tell that they were discussing where to have him sleep, and knowing this made him nervous.

As Anjali talked on the phone, Dileep sat in the rocking chair, not five feet in front of her.

He was trying to cover his erection by leaning forward, his elbows resting on his knees. Her elusive mound was only hidden by a few inches of terry cloth.

The sight was intoxicatingly hot. Anjali's light blue robe, though knee length, had split open below the waist, when she sat down. Dileep did not know whether she realized it but he did not want to be caught staring. Caught up in the phone conversation, her entire legs were showing, as the split robe had fallen easily along both sides of her long, well-toned legs. With guilt, he imagined himself kissing her smooth inner thighs.

In the moments that seemed to go on for a lifetime, Dileep again noticed that she had very smooth, freshly shaved legs, her bare feet adorned by the light golden anklets that he had noticed before. Her toenails were trimmed neatly and painted with the red polish that had arrested his attention previously.

His trance was ended as he heard Anjali ending her conversation.

"Ok dear, be careful, and we'll see you soon". "Bye, bye".

As she hung up the phone, Dileep was nervous. Here was this young lady almost fully nude and absolutely alone with her husband's friend but had a cocky air about her that was unsettling. To add to his discomfiture his mind was constantly fixated on the wonderful body that the bath robe hid. He wanted to tell her that he would just leave, but before he could say anything, she spoke first.

She smiled, looking directly into his eyes. "I have good news and bad news, which would you like first", she teased, with a grin?

"You need to give me the bad news first", Dileep said.

Perhaps she could sense his nervousness, and she clasped her hands together, in front of her, still smiling. He couldn't but help notice the slight cleavage of her ample breasts that came into view.

"The bad news is that we have only one bedroom here", she said with a calming effect. She still tried to put him at ease, by quickly adding, "The good news is that Amit is headed home, and will be here within an hour. Meanwhile why don't you make yourself comfortable. I'll give you a pair of Amit's shorts."

Following her was a pleasant treat. Her petite ass cheeks were clinging to her robe, giving Dileep a pretty good idea of reality. The dampness of her skin had made the robe stay snugly in the crack of her small ass.

She opened a door on the other side of the well lit kitchen, leading him into a cozy room.

With a big couch and a TV it would be crowded for a mattress, but he could hardly say that he wanted to share the bedroom. He kept his bag down, looking around. He then saw the mattress, as she pointed to it, leaning on the wall behind the couch.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you help me to drag the mattress over to the center", she asked, her robe gaping open around her firm tits?

"Ya, no problem", Dileep stated, already grabbing hold of it.

She tried to help, but Dileep said it was fine. Just as he was placing it in position, he caught her staring at the huge lump in his pants. She stared for several seconds, and then shifted her questioning eyes to his...there was a naughty playfulness in them but it only added to Dileep's discomfiture. As she did this, embarrassment took over and he rapidly looked elsewhere, trying to defuse the situation. Was she really surprised that he should have an erection? Something inside him said that if she was really unaware that he had seen her nude, well her surprise was understandable. But what about the knee fucking that he had been a part of?

She didn't say anything for a few seconds more, and then beginning to speak, she made her eyes look off to the side.

"Well, why don't you go ahead and relax. After I finish getting my hair brushed and throw on something to wear, I'll get the bed made up". She said opening the Almirah and giving him a pair of loose Bermudas.

The day's developments had left Dileep somewhat exhausted. He had stripped down to the bermudas, getting ready to lie down.

Just as he was looking around for the light switch to turn off the light, he heard a timid knock on the door. He had not latched the door fully shut, and it opened freely as Anjali knocked.

It was quite by accident and coincidence, but as she entered with a couple of clean towels and washcloths, they were suddenly standing only inches apart.

Because of the sexual tension of the day Dileep's cock, while not hard, was swollen and enlarged. Since the opening fly on Amit's bermudas was gaping open, his cock was visible to the visitor. He had no idea that Amit owned bermudas which had to be zipped up. God!! Nobody bought shorts/boxers/bermudas these days which had a fly of all the things. And in his tearing hurry to ease the tension on his cock, he had not bothered to check.He was dumbfounded, and she was apparently embarrassed.

"I ..I'm sorry, I ..didn't mean ...to .." Her voice just trailed off, as she was froze in place. She stared at his cock, which, on its own accord, had fallen out the fly of the shorts.

The whole thing only lasted about 10 seconds, but time seemed to stand still. Her eyes were still fixated on his growing cock; as he was trying to pull up the zip. It however wasn't very easy to shove a rapidly rising hard-on and pull up the zip.

He apologized with embarrassment, as he tried to hide his cock with one hand and tried to shove it back into the shorts.

"It's my fault, and I shouldn't have come charging in".

Ignoring the cock, she held out the towels.

"I thought you might need these. Feel free to shower any time", she said, as she backed away.

She again stammered an apology, as she hastily left the room.

The sexual tension of the entire day was a trifle too much.

He wanted to jerk his cock, but after so many comical events, he was apprehensive that he would surely get caught, if he did. Still, he couldn't get over the look on Anjali's face, as she locked her eyes onto his cock.

The way she made those last comments made him feel guilty and embarrassed. He wondered if seeing his hard cock bulge had made her feel uneasy, here, in her own home. But the question that kept bothering him was what did this woman want. He decided to shower instead of lying down and after that wore the article of clothing that she had left for him. This time he took good care to ensure that the zip went up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:56 PM