Adultery Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita-Completed
The next morning, Dileep found himself somewhat racked by guilt about what had happened. He did not know whether he should be happy or tense. However he resolved not to do anything that would bring him close to Anjali. Days passed uneventfully. Dileep's mother in law had been ailing for quite some time and Dileep's wife Anju had to be with her mother. It was thought that this arrangement would be for a while only but it had to be extended because Anju's mother's recovery was painfully slow. Anju's brother's wife had volunteered to stay but she was in the family way and doctors had advised rest; so Dileep had been without his wife for almost two months at a stretch.

One day Dileep was again in town to attend a seminar. He was staying in a hotel and decided to visit Anjali and Amit. He had tried to get in touch with Amit but his cell phone was off. He nevertheless did visit them and was greeted by Anjali.

"Hi! What a pleasant surprise!" She said exuberantly. "Why didn't you telephone?"

Dileep was approaching the coming moments with trepidation.

"I just thought I would give you a surprise." He said.

"Come on right in." she said. "Where is your luggage?"

"Well, I do have my bag in the trunk, although I have checked into a hotel and the clothes are in the hotel only."

"Are you crazy? Checking into a hotel? Indeed!" she said scornfully. "Go and get the things from the car right away. When you get back inside, just make yourself at home. I'm going to take a quick shower and clean up a bit", she said." Relax, you seem as nervous as an escaped convict. If its okay with you I will take a shower; what I will do is to leave the door open. You come in with your things and click the door shut. And certainly is there any need for you to bother about things like, well, clothes?"

Dileep smiled sheepishly. He had no option so he dragged himself to the car, got out the briefcase and entered the drawing room. His shoes were dirty and they were pump ins, so he took them off so as not to muddy the marble floor of the house. His entry into the drawing room therefore made no noise. He could see the living room where he was supposed to keep his luggage so rather than wait in the drawing room for Anjali he decided to go to the living room.

It was quite by accident, but when he turned to go into the living room, he caught a glimpse of Anjali, in her bedroom. Dileep froze in place, and felt like he couldn't quit staring at her.

He was looking down the hallway. Her door was halfway open, with a door-sized, full-length mirror on the almirah that was visible. He was actually seeing a reflection of Anjali, in the mirror.

She stood, totally naked. Her back was mostly toward the almirah and thus it was her posterior that was visible to Dileep. He had a full on-side view of her. She was moving casually, as she had finished kicking her clothes away from around her sexy feet.

Dileep felt very embarrassed for having seen her like that, but it was also a big turn on for him. His heart was pounding and his hands trembled with anticipation.

He was now carefully out of her sight, so she could not see him, but although he knew that what he did was not right he still tried to see her. He couldn't help it, as he stood, mesmerized at her beauty.

Dileep was fervently wanting her to turn. He was getting horny, and she did exactly what he wanted her to do. She turned toward the mirror, rewarding him with a full frontal view of her very fit body.

In the brief moments that he saw her reflection in the mirror, he experienced a real treat. She was a fair girl, 5 feet six inches tall with jet black hair and a body that could be described as stunning. Her 34B chest was complimented by a shapely butt and legs. Her complexion was an attractive wheatish one. She had a flat hard stomach and firm generous breasts with delightful light brown nipples. Surprisingly it took the little nobs very little stimulation to get erect and at times this proved to be a source of major embarrassment for Anjali, especially if she was without a bra. Her body was lightly muscled and glowing with health. Her pubic mound was smooth except for a vertical line of hair which obviously was there just as a fashion accessory since they did nothing to hide her labia which lips were slightly off tone to the rest of her skin, having just a slight pinkish hue and somewhat puffy. She stood there for a while lost in her thoughts but this proved to be a blessing for Dileep for he continued staring at her. After what seemed like just a fraction of a second to Dileep, Anjali entered the bathroom and the fantastic view was lost.

The cool water cascading down the contours of her shapely body relaxed her tremendously. For a moment she closed her eyes and then opened them again to watch her reflection in the mirror. Although she was 30 plus old, Anjali still did not look a day older than 25.

She watched fascinated as the water ran down with its full gravitational force over her pierced belly button before its speed was temporarily arrested by the pubic hair and then finally having made its way out it again regained the same force to finally fall at her bare feet where it made little puddles.

After she disappeared into the bathroom, Dileep sighed, and relaxed, realizing he had a hard-on, straining in his tight Levi jeans. He was frustrated and confused. What exactly did she have in mind. Sure, the house was new and the doors were creaking, he himself had seen that but did she not know that he could perhaps see her as she stripped? But she was not in front of the door. In fact he had seen her reflection so it was not as if she deliberately wanted to expose herself and how was she to know that he would be there ogling! On the other hand what about all those hot footsies. It was possible that she was having just some fun. Or was it he who was just having fun at the expense of an unsuspecting housewife?

He went into the spacious living room to watch some television, trying to forget what he had seen. He looked out of the window at the bright blue sky; the wind was still blowing hard.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Teases, Has Fun by rupanita - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-01-2019, 12:55 PM