Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
He was moving fast and i was enjoying it.

Me: you know what, joseph and his friends never used me soft and tender. They use me like wild bitchy slut... and you know what i liked it so much..... so you too do the same..........slap my asss

Vishnu slapped my ass which is not much aggersive but i was enjoying it.
We both fucked like anything and we cummed at same time. Both of us were breathing heavy and wanted to tell you guys this is one of our best fuck in recent times. We both were tired from all the fucking and cryings. So we slept hugging each other.

Next day morning i waked up, i was totally naked and Vishnu was still sleeping. I couldn’t believe what happen yesterday. Eventhough I was feeling little guilt but i feel lot more relieved from all the secrets hiding from my husband. I love him so much infact i only love him and joseph is just for my body needs and to calm down my bitchy side.

I came out wearing just nighty and went to kitchen to make some tea. Aftersome time i heard that Vishnu is talking to someone in phone, in curiosity i heard with whom he was talking. I was talking to his office by saying leave today.
I know why he took leave today, we may be little tired but its not all he took leave today. He need more story from me, so i am going to tell him full details today. I am feeling both thrilled and worried for the same reason “how Vishnu gonna after hearing what a sluty bitch i am”.

What i need to do now is i need to keep cool and calm and should not open up until he asks me. I made tea and went outside with two cups. I gave one to him and sat opposite to him and both dint talk anything and finished the tea. We both don’t dare to see each other. My daughter’s cry disturbed the silent of the home and i went to feed her. I did it and made her play with her toys and came out.

Around 9.30 my phone rang. I had a wild guess about who it would be, i picked the phone, it was who i thought it would be.

Me: hi

Opposite:------

Me: ya, he is.....

Opposite: -------

Me: no not today

Opposite:-----

Me: please understand..... not today.... ok bye.....

I hanged the phone and Vishnu was looking me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 06:02 PM