Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Joseph will always tell me that my husband Vishnu will make a good cuckold which i never believed but now i believe it.

I was shaking his cock and it was growing again. Then i took his cock in my mouth and sucked it for some time. Then i lie down on the bed with spreading my leg for my husband to enter his cock in my wet horny pussy.

I know i cant feel anything from his fucking because my pussy is fully stretched by joseph and his friends. But what to do i need a cock now and only cock i got is my hubby’s.

Vishnu placed his cock on my pussy. I wanted him to be so aggressive, so i started to tell him

Me: Joseph cock is more bigger than this and it feels like heaven with him.

Vishnu pushed his cock into my pussy.

Me: my dear husband, you need to do better than this. You got lots of compitations
in which someone already won. So be aggressive.

More than telling i was ordering him in my tone. I enjoyed dominating my husband. Also my plan was working that he was getting aggressive.

Me: Vishnu fuck me faster, i am not shy and obedient wife of yours anymore....... you know i am bitch now....

Vishnu: yessssssssss you are a bitchhhhhhhhh......

I like to hear those words from my loving husband who never used those words on me.

Me: i am not only bitchhhhh vishnuuuuuu..... i am a slutttttttttttttt now..... i can handle many cock at a same timeeeeeeee.... yessssssssss fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee.

Vishnu: yaaaaaaa u rrrrrrrr

My plan is working like a charm. Vishnu is moving his cock faster.

Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa yessssssssssss fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee my hubbyyyyyyyy fuck ur slut wifeeeeee.............

Vishnu: ya yaaaaa......
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 06:01 PM