Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Now my husband will tell how he feels friends.

Vishnu: guys believe me, any male who hears these details will get angry but i felt the opposite feeling that is horny with jealousy. Horny because how much great that my lovely wife enjoyed the fuck of her life from Joseph and jealous that what that bastard had achieved with in couple of day which is missed to achieve these long years. I cock is real hard now and i need a good fuck from my wife but i don’t know how to ask that. So only i was rubbing my cock.

Now over to my wife janu.

Janani: have you heard it guys. What my lovable husband said that he was jealous and horny not angry. I can feel his horny feeling after hearing my sex play with joseph. He was being a lovable husband by not showing his anger to me its my turn to be his lovable wife.

I removed his hands from his cock and started to rub his cock over his boxers.

Me: Vishnu are you horny now?

Vishnu: yes (but his tone was very low).

Me: can i give you a blow job?.

He dint say anything but only little head shake as yes. I was so happy and removed his boxer with one pull and his cock came out like snake. Even though it is small than Joseph but its my husband my legal cock. I rubbed it little time with hand , Vishnu closed his eyes and started to enjoy it. Then i took it in my mouth without any shame or guilt at all and started to give him blow job. He started to moan and held my head and started to fuck my moan. I am now skilled bitch and know how to handle a man’s cock very well.

With in few sec Vishnu released his cum in my mouth and i drank it in one gulp. I know Vishnu so much of exicted from the my sex episode with Joseph. After he relased his cum i dint leave his cock, i was still sucking. Because I was too horny because of all the flash back memories and I need to my hubby’s cock to strength again to fuck me.

I tried for sometime but his cock is not gaining his strength. I had an idea.

Me: Vishnu do u need hear more of that day.

I asked it by shagging his cock with my hands. He shaked his hand as yes.

Me: you know what after that ass fuck i beg everytime to him to fuck me in my ass

Yes my plan was working.

Me: like he said he was a real man and taste of his cock in my ass showed what a bitch like me missed all those years..

I was still shagging his cock and its getting harder.

Me: now you know what a real man cock do to a woman right?

He signed his yes as a moan and his cock was became hard.

Me: if you fuck me now i will tell you more.... will you fuck me now?

Vishnu: yessssss i will fuck you....

My idea worked very well and at that point i felt that my husband has all the quality to become a perfect cuckold.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:59 PM