Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Once he is comfortable, he started to move little faster and tried little harder to enter more of his cock into my ass hole. With a constant speed increase he achieved what he wanted. He inserted full of his cock in my ass hole. I felt hell of pain and tears were rolling in my eyes. I was shaking my head as no but he dint listen to it.

Me: its paining daaa... please stopppp... ur cock is tearing my hole..... please stop....

But all my cries were in duff ears. He hold my ass tightly with both the hands and started to move his cock very hard. He was moaning while fucking my ass and felt it giving pain to me and pleasure to him. He dint stop fucking my ass and keep his pace increasing.

At some point i too started to feel the pleasure more than pain. Its new feeling for me which i missed all those years. I clearly felt the transformation of pain to pleasure in my body and i started to moan.

Me: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ahhhhhhhhh...... yessssssss.... fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeee..... itssss greattttt daaaaaaaa....

While fucking my ass he constantly rubbing my pussy with his fingers which gave a great pleasure. He not only know how to wake up a bitch inside a woman he also know how to keep that bitch satisfied all the time.
Because of his act i started to build up a orgasm and tension was increasing inside body. I can feel the same in Joseph and his cock also started to get stiff and hard. We both were moaning heavily ahaaaaaaaa hmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss mmmmmmm yaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkk daaaaaaaaa yessssssss harderrrrrrrrrrrrrr yaaaaaaaaaaaa and our room is filled with both of our moan. ( i even doubted that my neighbour also heard that).

He fucked me so hard and we both reached the orgasm at the same time. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... His cock started to spray his cum inside my ass and he dint remove his cock out.

We both collapsed on bed i was under and his whole body rested on my back. We both were breathing heavily like we were breathing after a long time. I can feel the hot cum started due to ooze out from my ass hole. It was a great pleasure and he is right that i missed it for these years. Still his cock is inside my ass hole and its stared to loss his hardness.
Present time

I paused for a moment to see my husband face that what he feels. As usual his face was blank but his hand was moving on his cock upon his boxer. I felt that he is no more angry on me rather he was so hot.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:59 PM