Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
By saying that he started to pour the oil in my ass. I can feel it was flowing toward my pussy too. I know that he wont listen to what i say. I started to scare for pain which reduced my hornyness. But dint mind anything and started to apply oil in my ass hole and then he applied oil in his cock.

First he inserted two of his finger with oil in my ass hole and started to move in and out. It was cocking so smooth with out any pain and inserted one more finger. I started to feel a little pain but still i was not enjoying what he is doing. It was really a mood kill for me. After finger fucked my asshole for some time he inserted his cock in my pussy. His fingers in my ass hole and his cock in my pussy. I stared to fuck my both the hole simultaneously which was a new pleasure to me and again my body started to respond for his fuck. He was fucking both my holes skilfully and now i couldn’t feel any pain in ass at all. I strated to enjoy this fucking session with closed eyes and only my own moan sounds is all i can hear. Yaaaaaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhh... haaaaaaaa. His cock is moving fastly in my pussy....... haaaaaaaaaaaa...... his right hand fingers moving in same speed in my ass hole....... ohhhhhhhhhh.......... and his left hand is gripping my navel so tight......... ahhhhhhhhhhhh........... it was amazing...... i was flying in skyyyyyyyyyyy........... he was moving........... with great rhythm............... and my body also moving for this rhythm. Ya ya ya yaaaaaaaaa... guys believe me i was enjoying the fuck of my life here..... yaaa... heee is soooooooo greattttttttt........ fucking me hard.

At the middle with full force he entered his cock in my pussy, which almost touched end of my pussy “haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk” was word left from my mouth. At the time what i dint realise is that he took all the finger from my ass and holded my navel with both hands. With that thrust he kept calm for a sec and then removed his cock from my pussy slowly and pussy also started to move backward.
Then the moment of my fear came up that is he placed his cock in my anal hole. He left my navel grip and wide opened my ass hole with both his hands.

Eventhough i was in fear i unable to say no because i was in high at that time. I need his cock (Later only i came to know that he will make a girl to do whatever he says by bring them near to an orgasm and withdraw his cock from them. Lets call it as pussy tease or pussy mail. And believe me guys it always worked for him).

Then he started to insert his cock in my anal hole slowly. Since he lubricated my hole and his cock with both oil and my pussy water, it is entering without causing my pain. It entered only little , so he started to take out and move in. Like that inch by inch he started to enter his cock in my ass and i started to feel the pain with made to role tears on my face. But i don’t have guts to tell to stop him and even i tell he wont listen. Along with pain i was feeling some pleasure also, which i never felt when my husband tried to insert my anal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:58 PM