Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Then both drank just milk and went to bed room. After a formal foreplay like he sucked me and i sucked him for sometime and he ordered me to stand in my favourite position that is doggy position and i too happily did that. He held my waist strongly and placed his fully erotic cock on my pussy lips. My pussy was already wet and was flowing like anything. With one hard push he entered his cock fully in to my pussy and left out

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaa

He started to move in and out and all i started to enjoy the fuck with my closing eyes. My boobs were swinging like seasaw front and back and i can hear plop.... plop... sound when every time his balls slapped my butt. I was in enjoying this fully.

In the mean time i felt that something is poking my ass hole. I was in full ecstasy, so i dint care what he doing on my ass. I was inserting his finger in my ass hole. First one then 2 at last 3. Whenever he increase his finger i can feel the pain in my ass but the pleasure in my pussy make me to forgot that pain. He was fucking me forcely and also playing with my ass.

At this time i need to tell you some thing guys. Me and my husband tried ass fucking some time but every time we failed. Its because both of us felt so much pain, i dint how others doing it but according to me ass fucking is a certainly a mood killer. So after those failure we never tried ass fucking. But today... its different...

(Vishnu: Bastard, he did in 3 days of fucking what i couldn’t do in 3 years. No wonder my wife is slave for him).

He was fucking me in full force and i was started to moan loud. My body is ready for another climax. I can feel the pressure build up in my body. I want to finish it soon i cant take it anymore. I think he also sensed that and stopped his fucking and with draw his cock from my pussy. When he was removing my butt moved backwards because my pussy dint want to loose his cock. But he withdrawed his cock. I was nearing climax but what he did is big disappointment to me. With that disappointment i turned and look at his face but he was taking something from a near by table.

Omg, it was hair oil cane, i was surprised to see oil can in my bedroom, i usually keep it in the kitchen, he must have took it when we came from kitchen. I want his cock badly now but when he took the oil cane i got what he had in his mind. Immediately

Me: Please Joseph, i know what you thinking but please don’t do it. Ass fucking is always so painful

Joseph: you know what, bitches cant decide what fuck they want. I have to decide

Me: no Joseph, i do, whatever you say but don’t fuck me in my ass its so painful, also it will kill my mood.

Joseph: you dint taste the ass fuck from a real man. thats why you are saying no. Once your ass tasted my cock then you will beg for more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:56 PM