Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
He knows how to arouse a female very well and was doing to perfectly on me. He removed my towel and i dint care. I was pretending to be making tea and he was playing with my boobs by pressing it, pinching it and twisting it with finger. Aslo he was kissing my ears and talking in husky voice

Joseph: januuuuuu, my darlinggggggg....... you are so sexyyyyyy you know...

Me: haaaaaaaaaa

It is the only sound escaping from my lips and i was rested my head on his body, closed my eyes and enjoying this hand on my boobs.
Joseph: you wasted your life these year without seeing me..........
By saying this he pressed both my boobs very hard.

Me: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... yesssssssssss........ do ittttttt. Slowwwwwwwwwww.......

All my words are coming like moans.

Joseph: Your body is not for single man you know........... (later only i got the meaning for this word)

His left hand was still working on my boobs but his right hand was moving downwards creasing my navel towards pussy.

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I was trying to hold his which is travelling towards my pussy but he is so fast. Moved down and touched my pussy. Upon his hands i keep mine.
Then suddenly by the sound of milk boiling in sound i came to my sense and switched off the stove. Then i pushed him back and tried to take tea powder from the cupboard. But he dint allow me to take it, he turned me towards him, raised me and made me sit near stove and widen my legs. Then started to lick my pussy. He was kissing my pussy. Licking it like ice cream.......... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..... biting my pussy lips........... ohhhhhhhhh........... blowing hot air............. ammaaaaaaaaa........... he was arousing me........ haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ i was creasing his hair and he was doing all the work with his mouth and tongue............. ahhhhhhhhhhhh believe me guys even i will dieeeeeeeeeee at that moment............. he was working so perfectly on my pussy............... i was breathing heavy, my boobs were going up and down so fast,...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................ohhhhhhhhhhhh........... yessssss................. eattttttttt itttttttttttttt daaaaaaaaaa.... these are wordssssssss coming out of my mouttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhh............... yes fastttttttttttttt. .............. he was working so goodddddddddddddd........ yesssssssssss.......... i was pressing his head so tight to my pussyyyyyyyyyyy......... yessssss guyssssssssss............ feel my body pressure............... only girls can feelllllllllll itt...................... it so niceeeeeeeeee................ my whole body is trembling................ i am getting near to my third orgasm of the day.......... guysssssssssss.......... he is amazingggggggg............... yes josephhhhhhhhhh do it............... lick it fasttttttttt........... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss. I reached climax............ i reached itttttttttt. I was trembling............ i squirted all over his face............ along with that i also peed a little.......... i cant control myselfffffffff ahhhhhhhhhh........... amazing experience...............

I was still holding face on my pussy tightly and he was still lickig my cum....... licking my pussy and he is not allowing me to settle down. I was all shaking......... Its third for the day........ which is very rare from my husband and i also know its not an end we are not even in middle long run to go. When my total body cooled down i left his head and he got up with all my pee all over his face. Immediately i took the towel near by me and cleaned his face. Then I dragged him towards me and kissed him heavily
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:50 PM