Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
When i slowly left my grip on him, he started to move backwards to remove his cock for which my body automatically responded by follow his cock. He understood that and slap my ass naughtily and said

Joseph: you nasty bitch. Min ago reached orgasm and still you need the cock.

I laughed sheepishly for that comment. I looked at his cock and it were shining with my cum.

Joseph: Dont just look at it. Clean the mess which you did.

When he said like that i immediately kneed down before him and started to clean my cum on his cock like a slut. I was enjoying every nasty which he doing to me. Before joseph my husband would beg sometime to suck his cock and even it has small pre cum i tell to clean him. But now i suck Joseph cock which has full of my cum. Thats how i was transformed from housewife to nasty bitch.

Once i cleaned his cock clean he raised me up and kissed me in my mouth. I can feel my cum in mouth still so i think that he is licking it from my mouth. We both exchanged over saliva for a long time. My body started to getting hot again. Now he lifted me like a child and i hugged his neck with my hand, he pinned me to a near my wall and lifted me little more like a toy. Then started to suck my boobs and eat them. I was getting horny again and started to moan because of his handling. I never experienced this position from my husband and was enjoying this style. He sucked my boobs like this for some time and the carried me towards bath room.

We both had one more session under running water and took a bath cleaned ourself and came out. If any new people see us like this they never believe that we met 5 days ago, they will think that we are couple and Joseph was my husband. We both act like that. We both were exhausted a little due to fuck, so i asked him whether he need something to have. He said ok, so i went to kitchen to make some tea just by wearing a towel around my waist. In the whole fucking act i never thought of my husband or my daughter. When i lit the stove then only thought of my daughter came to my mind, i went to see her, she was sleeping. I taught to myself good and understanding daughter who understood her mothers feeling and dint disturb me.

Again i went to kitchen and started to making tea. With in a sec Joseph came to kitchen full nude and his cock was dancing swinning like sexy girl’s hip. I just smiled to my thought and Joseph straight away came and hugged me from behind. His hands were on my boobs and was kissing my neck.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:50 PM