Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
From his rough handling and now his tone really made me afraid. Out of that afraid i shaked my head as ok for what he said.

Joseph: thats good my bitch. Now remove your dress and finish off what you started.

He was pointing towards his cock and it was shinning with my saliva.
With out any hesitation i removed my nighty and went on my knees towards his cock. He had his victory smile on his face like he proved the point of who is king there.

I took his cock once again in to my mouth and started to working on it like a obedient student. I sucked his cock and balls like 10 mins. Then he lifted me up by holding my bunch of hair which caused me pain and started to kiss me.
While breaking kiss

Joseph: this is for your excellent work on my cock. You learnt quickly to please my cock. Good bitch.

By saying that he tapped me in my ass. I was in seventh sky to hear that word. What he did was officially confirmed me as a slut who is married to some one and sucking a total strangers cock but what I felt is i won a Oscar award. Thats how i was treating him, i was treating him as my master and i was his obedient student.
While i was enjoying what he said, he inserted to of his finger in my pussy and held it strongly and dragged me towards him. It was totally new handling to me. His finger was touching my inner walls of pussy and he started to kiss me again.
I held him so tight my putting my hands around his neck and enjoying his man handling on my both lips (mouth and pussy). He mouth working on my upper part where as he fingers were roaming all over my pussy and he was rotating his finger inside my pussy.

I was started to moan in his mouth and he is sealing those sound using his lips. I was moving his hand so fast in my pussy and was moaning heavily. Pressure was building my body and i really need his cock straight away in my pussy. He was still kissing me so i cant see his cock so with my hand started to search for his cock. With little struggle i holded his cock and his fingers was working very well in my pussy. I was moving my hands on his cock and also i was trying to drag his cock towards my pussy and i want to release my orgams.

He know what i need so immediately he left me kissing and pushed me on bed. Then he lifted my legs and widen it. Then without anymore delay he pushed his cock into my pussy. Due to all the wetness and already stretched pussy, his cock went in without any difficulty.

He started to move in and out and my body also started to move in rhythm to his fucking. He was fucking me so fast and closed my eyes and started to his hard thrust. I was all moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhh............yessssssssssssssss........ fuck meeeeee............... don’t stopppppp.............fuck me harder............. don’t stop..........yaaaaaaaaaaa. He was fucking me like machine and i was in heaven. I reached a big orgasm and hugged his body with my legs tightly so that he wont move. He also stood there still without moving or removing his cock and i was gasping my breath. My body was fully shuttering, my mouth and face were trembling due to big orgasm. I can feel my hot cum over flowing from pussy and dripping to my ass hole. I can still feel his hot cock inside my pussy which gave me an immense pleasure. Slowly my body was calming down after a big cum flood and i was sweating like hell. The air of the roam is full of our sex aroma and filled with full of my sex moans.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:48 PM