Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I was totally addicted to him, i forgot i was married, i got a child and everything. At that moment i need his cock. I wanted his cock in my mouth, in my pussy (i dint try his cock in my ass yet and i dint know that it will enter today).
When we broke our kiss, he gripped my hand so tight which almost caused a pain and i shouted

Me: ouchhhh..... its hurting me da.

Joseph: Shut your mouth you bitch. I know how to handle my slut.

Even though he was using abuse words i was enjoying it totally. With the same strong grip he dragged me to bed room and pushed me on bed.

Joseph: when i came today i was taught of handling you like flower but you talked too much. So i am going to handle you like deer which got into lion den.

I really know what he means, actually last word really scared hell out of me.

Me: i am sorry da... i dint mean it from heart it just my fake anger.

I was worried that he going to hurt me also if he did some visible marks in my body means my husband will easily find out and thats it, i need to go and hang myself.

Joseph: you showed you fake anger now i will show how a slut like you to be handled.

While saying this he started to remove his dress, even though i am afraid of his words but thought of him going to handle me rough really made me so excited. Its all because i never handled rough by husband, he always treat me like flower.
Dont curse me guys, we always long for what we don’t have and we never appreciate what we have. I am also not out of this rule. In some stories which my husband showed me have this rough handling part which i enjoyed while reading and now i think i am going to enjoy in real.

Before i think of every thing he removed all his dress and his cock was standling like military man’s gun which is straightly pointing towards me. I got what that cock was saying to me “ you fucking bitch, today i am going to assault you in every possible way”.

After became naked he straightaway come near my face and grabbed my like a bunch in a strong grip, which really hurted me like anything. As a reflex i shouted.

Me:Ahhhhhhhhh

When i opened my mouth to shout without wasting a fraction of second he inserted his cock in my mouth. Not just insert he thrusted it in my mouth, which hurted me a lot. Today he was behaving totally like a strange person who was very wild. All his actions are causing me pain. Even i doubted whether i will enjoy it today or not (but later he proved me wrong and taught me what a nasty bitch i am).
He started to fuck my mouth and his grip is still strong and causing pain. Because of his mouth fucking it caused more pain than his grip. His cock was hitting my throat which make me cough. But he is not showing any mercy to my throat and keeping on drilling it. I was struggling to breath and i need him to release me.
I cant take anymore and with all the strength i got i pushed him away. I started to cough and breath my hold my neck. For another few sec i was struggling and dint look at him what was he doing.

After i composed a little i lifted my face and looked at him and he was smiling at my struggle.

I need to scold him for what he did but i was unable to talk. When i open my mouth only i can cough also felt the pain. Like he got what i am going to do he started talking

Joseph: This what happen when a bitch gets angry. So from now on you have to behave like a good girl to me. Got it?

His tone was more commanding like a master commanding his slave (yes guys i am his slave only).
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:48 PM