Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Even though that night fuck was not equal as joseph’s fuck i was felt tired and slept straight away. When i waked up next day, i was still horny and i need more true cock to enter me. I know that is not possible, so with sad mind i started my day routine and it kept me occupied.

I completed all my morning work and by 9 Vishnu also left for work. When he left i closed door and went to kitchen to make some tea for me. Then I door bell ringing sound. I was not aware that would be Joseph but when i opened he was standing there with a cunning smile in his face.

My whole body got excited to see him and blood started to flow from head to toe like fast express train. But my mind was angry with him for fooling me yesterday. By making face angry, i come inside by leaving the door open. I can feel that he is coming in and closing the door behind him. I was behaving like his wife, being angry on him who dint keep his promise. From behind he hugged me tight and that grip made my whole body shiver and his non erect cock was crushing my ass. I enjoyed that grip and but still i was angry on him. Still now no one uttered a word.
I released his grip from me with a little struggle and breaked the silence.

Me: you cheat. Where in hell you were yesterday? Why dint you come yesterday.

Till yesterday I am the one who was going to say him not to come again, but now i am shouting at him like his lover. His face turned more cunning and he know his plan worked very well on me.

Joseph: Oh did you miss me janu?

By saying that he tried to come near me but i moved away from him.

Me: you fraud why the hell you came now get out. I waited for you the whole day
but you dint turn out. So get the hell from here i don’t want you.

I was saying just for words sake but my mind is differently. I was praying that he should not leave me.

Then he hold my hand and dragged me towards him with a force. I was pulled towards him and my body crushed with his body. Before i regain myself he hold my face and started to kiss me. Thats it all my angry faded away and i put my hands around his neck and started to kiss him. Both our mouths are fighting each other both of us were trying to win each other in the kiss. I was hungry for his body and it was like poor guy who getting food after a long time. I was chewing his mouth and i am all over him. My boobs are crushing on his chest. I wanted to say something here guys i dint wear any inners today also. I am only in nighty (I swear to god it is not intentional guys..... lol).

We both were kissing like mad and his hands started to role all over my body and my hands are playing with his hair. Already my pussy is flowing like water falls and his cock made a tent in his pant. I was thrusting my pussy area more into his cock and moving slowly over it. Believe me guys it was electrifying feeling to me and i wanted his cock so badly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:47 PM