Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
After told this incident to my husband I raised my head to see my husband’s reaction, his face was plain without any reaction, I don’t know what to do, slowly lowered my eyes to his cock area, it was bulge in his pant. It gave me some confidence that Vishnu was not mad at me instead he was enjoying that incident. I want to make sure anyway, so

Me: Vishnu, are you angry with me?

My inner conscious told me that he is not mad at me.

He slowly shaked his head as no but i can see some resistance in his movement. I know every husband will be angry to hear this. No husband will accept it even though it was initiated by him. But Vishnu is keeping his promise of not getting angry. It showed how much he loves me which made me feel more guilty about myself now. But what to do i crossed that line long back ago now i am a whore, bitch, slut who sucks multiple cock at a time( don’t feel surprise friends when i say multiple cock i did that couple of times).

Vishnu: what happen next?

I was surprised by this question. He want to hear more and i can see his cock is still hard. It is struggling to come out. I want to test whether he is asking truly or in angry he is asking.

Me: no Vishnu you don’t want to hear anymore. I am sorry i cheated you  all these days. Please don’t ask anymore, whatever punishment you give i will accept.

Vishnu: No janani i am not angry and i am not going to punish you also. Its not only your fault I initiated it and it is my fault too. So tell what happen next.

I can see genuine in his voice. So i decided to tell my story further.

After Joseph left that day, i was thinking about that day happening and i was in total dilemma of what to do whether to tell you or not. One side i was enjoyed the life time of fuck that day even thinking of that my pussy started to leak but on the other side my mind is killing me with full of guilt. These fight between my lust and guilt made me cry. I couldn’t control my tears and was holding my baby in my hand and was crying. Thats when Vishnu came home and he enquired about my crying but i consoled him by saying something.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 28-10-2019, 05:43 PM