Incest Real Life Incidents of my Mom and Sister
Real Life Incidents of my Mom and Sister by babeloverx
All credit to original author.

Incident 1 - my hot mom on the bus

The earliest incident I remember was when my mom and I had to goto another city (Meerut) for a family wedding. My dad and younger sis had already left a day before, so my mom and i were planning on joining them a day later. We had planned on taking a train, but due to rush, we were unable to get tickets. with no option left, we decided to make the journey by bus, which would take about 4 hours.

To describe my mom, she was in her 30s then, and was a hot property. She had awesome boobs and tight ass with a very pretty face. She had long black hair that was in contrast to her fair, milky white body.

Now since the wedding was an important event, my mom wanted to look her best to impress my fathers family (they did not get along too well). So she before leaving, she had put on her makeup, lipstick, nail polish and everything, and had worn a really nice red saree with her jewellery. Her saree was a bit transparent, and the blouse was low cut. Such a dress may have been fine for a reserved compartment in a train, but not in a bus.

So to continue, we managed to get tickets on a local bus and both me and mom managed to get a seat. Mom was attracting a lot of attention for her beauty and her revealing dress.

I am posting a few pics to help you imagine what kind of dress she was wearing...
My mom and me had taken our seats. I wanted to sit by the window so my mom had to sit at the side. The bus started. the conductor came to our seats to ask for our tickets. he was staring at my mom's boobs. I could see mom was getting concious about the attention she was getting but she couldn't do anything.

The bus gradually filled up as the journey continued. After about half an hour it was nearly packed. Some people who could not get seats were standing. I noticed that nearly all the people who were standing were crowding around my mom's seat. My mom pretended to ignore the crowd and tried to read a book she had brorought with her.

I turned around to look at the people who were standing around us. They were mostly labourers and lower class people. Some were young, some old. All had dark skin. I realized that they had not ever seen such a beautiful and sexy woman like my mother. What's more, I suddenly realized one more reason for all of them to be standing around us - from where they were standing, they could see my mom's cleavage. Since she had worn a low cut blouse and the pallu were transparent, the top part of her boobs would be visible to a person standing up.

We had nearly completed half of the journey by now. The crowd was still around my mom. By now she had also realized that she was showing off her cleavage to the men, but she could not do anything.

The bus stopped midway for tea and rest. I told mom I was thirsty and wanted a cold drink. She told me ok, she would get one. My mom got up to go outside. As she was trying to leave, some of the guys immediately used this oppurtunity to get a feel of her. I saw a man rubbing her ass as she passed him. She didn't say anything but looked at him angrily.
As soon as mom stepped off the bus, the people standing started talking dirty about her. They ignored me, thinking I was too young to understand.

"Kya maal hai bhai. Main to soch raha that uske sirf boobs kamaal ke hain. Par saali ki gaand to aur bhi mast hai."
"Haan bhai. Mere pass ek idea hai ek hum iska poora mazaa kaise le sakte hain."

Saying that, one of the men called one of an old man who was standing and told him to sit on my mom's seat.

When my mom returned, she was shocked to see that her seat had been occupied. She asked the old man to get up. To which one of the men standing replied "Madam, mere dadaji thak gaye hain. Kuch der ke liye unhe baithne dijiye" (Madam, my grandfather has gotten tired from standing. Please let him sit for a while)

My mom could not say anything to this. Now she was forced to stand along with the rest of the men. The bus started again. This time the men started were taking full advantage of her. The would lean on her whenever the bus braked. Some would quickly squeeze her breasts while others would massage her butt.
Even the 'tired' old man who had sat next to me did not miss this oppurtunity. I saw that he would sometimes squeeze my mom's bare navel through the saree.

For the next hour, my mom was fully molested by almost every man in the bus. Laboureres, college boys, uncles, young and old all had felt up my mom's body. When we got down I could see that she was upset. But she did not say anything. I wondered why she had not done anything on the bus. If she wanted to, she could have asked me to get up and could have sat on my seat. I started to wonder if she had enjoyed some part of it...
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Real Life Incidents of my Mom and Sister - by vault - 26-10-2019, 04:34 PM