Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
My tongue was drying up and my throbbing heart-bit was about to cause a heart attack I felt. With renewed encouragement, Bachchu pressed his palm around my pubic triangle in a bid to massage there. His palm was getting thoroughly soaked with my cunt juice. Bachchu was standing quite close to me now. I could now touch his manhood. I did. Was I touching a hot iron rod? I couldn't feel the direct heat, as his pajama's fabric was protecting his cock. I unfastened its string as I myself lay down on my back, parting my thighs wide apart. The sliding of his pajama halted, as its top front portion was unable to slide past his massive erection. I started laughing wildly out of my own excitement as well as the big dirty fun that was involved with it. I gave his pajama a small jerk and then it fell down, exposing his massive erection. He wasn't wearing anything on the top and so, this made him completely naked. I was amazed by the magnificence of his dark, strong, rustic body of his. His cock head was pink and the overstitched skin on top of it was shining. I sensed he was about to lose his erection because of his nervousness, inexperience and unpreparedness of the situation.

I touched him there, as his cock swelled up within seconds under my fist. His fingers went into my cave. His index finger touched my clitoris and I moaned, almost reaching my orgasm. I could smell my own juice and the drops that oozed out of his cock into my palm. With the rustic smell coming out of his naked body, the smell of olive oil from my own naked body and the combined smell of our love juices made the entire environment so seductive! "You have to use this tool to massage me there", I said, tapping his cock gently with my fingers. I was trying to suggest that I couldn't wait any longer for a coital pleasure. Instead of telling that directly, I tried to behave as if everything was a part of the massage and it's a part of the job that he had willingly volunteered. "Masima...sotyi bolchhen? (Madam, is it true?)" Bachchu was too excited to express his feelings beyond this. At this point, I wish to draw an analogy with an approaching storm, as I mentioned before. During the peak summer months in Bengal and in some parts of northern India, late in the afternoon, we find an accumulation of dark rain-bearing clouds in the sky.

After a lull, when a mild soothing breeze starts and the trees start dancing, you know that the storm is about to start. The storm was approaching as Bachchu came on top of me. His cock head was now resting on my triangle. His body was shivering as he rubbed against my nudity. I grabbed his cock again and moved his organ close to my opening. "Lower yourself here --ahhhh--- and press..." I felt the soothing breeze and the dancing of trees as his eager cock head pierced my wet opening. It was thoroughly wet to guide him deeper and deeper down, upto the end of the tunnel. "Ahhhhhh...Hhhhhhhh..... More...deeper...deeper.... ahhhhhhh" I cried out, as my boyservant went further and further in. Where was the pain that prevented me from coital relations so long? It was incredible. I revived my passion through an extremely forbidden relationship but it was a naked truth. I was overjoyed. I wanted to cry out, "See Raja, look here, I can do it....". But, it wasn't Raja. It was my twenty year old boyservant, with whom I have just started an illicit relationship! "Now you can start the massage " I said in a naughty manner.

I wanted to make the boy understand that fucking is just a part of the massage. I could then feel the trees and the leaves dancing. And there was a storm in no time, as he started the rhythm. "Ooooohhhhh...Bachchu. Harder! Faster! Do it... ahhhhhhh..." "Masima, ever since I started working in your house, this was always my dirty wish. ahhhh... I --I never knew ---- it would be true some day.... ahhhhhh..", he said while both of us were deep deep inside our coital pleasure. There was a storm all around me. A storm that was threatening to blow everything up and it did. I could hear the murmurs of the storm. Everything was deafening. The storm has to end soon. It did. It ended in rains, as both of us reached our ultimate climax and my cunt got flooded with Bachchu's love juice. I kissed this young boy before getting out of the bed. He was looking at me with gratitude, as if to say that best possible reward for the wonderful massage that he had offered to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 02:09 PM