Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
Bachchu put some fresh oil on his palm and continued massaging my buttocks. After a momentary pause I could listen to Raja's voice. He just wanted to tell me that he had safely reached his office in Delhi. In the meantime, Bachchu was kneading my oily buttocks from both the sides. Before going off-hook, Raja asked ``Had your lunch?'' ``Oh, not yet! Aparna-di came to me and I am late for everything.'' I replied. Raja was understandably in a hurry to finish the call. It was a long-distance call after all and he must be busy with his meeting (or, the sweet-voiced female operator?) It was not possible for him to even wildly guess that I was getting a nude massage from my boy servant and at that very moment, Bachchu's palm was deeply buried inside my ass crack and was trying to locate my ass-hole. He carefully oiled me there too. I felt a bit of pain in that soft, delicate area of my body. Along with the pain, there was so much of an illicit pleasure in it! His hand almost touched my pubic area, although he didn't exactly do it. Thereafter, Bachchu started massaging the backside of my thighs. His fingers then rolled over to the front side of these.

He was still not tired, but continued to grow in strength I felt. He went further on: my knees, my legs, my toes and even upto my toe nails. I just can't describe how wonderfully he did. You have to imagine that. My entire body was shivering in pleasure - something I had never experienced before. And where was my pain, because of which I had agreed to a massage in the first place? I tried to sense my backache, but believe it or not, I couldn't even feel a trace of it. I suppose I had already crossed the point where I could tell him to stop for the day. By then, my cunt was feeling restless to accept the strong manhood of my servant, which was harder than a steel rod and was about to explode. I had fully revived my sexual passion and I was desperately waiting for a hard rock like cock to penetrate me with a force. I felt that my heart bit was going to cross all possible limits. After finishing my toes and the nails, Bachchu paused. Both of us were speechless. There was an uneasy calmness, exactly the way it happens before a storm. He hadn't yet massaged my dark hairy triangle and I was in no way prepared to leave that out.

Perhaps he too was eagerly waiting for a signal from me. He rubbed his palm again on my nude body, this time moving up and sideways. His palm moved upto my thighbone and his fingers rested on my groin. Was he waiting for me to tell about further massage? I touched his fingers and slightly raised the left side of my body, leaning rightways. Still, I was a bit shy about exposing my dark hairy pubic triangle before him. Instead, I dragged his and my hand together and rested them on my bushes. That served two purposes. My hairy triangle was still hidden from his direct view and at the same time, I was getting a manly touch close to my pleasure zone. He must have sensed my wetness there. He was looking so much excited.

I sensed his body heat, which was melting more and more cum within me. I turned my body sideways and gave the first frontal view of my naked body from the front. My nipples were still very tight and erect and Bachchu was standing like a vessel containing vigorously boiling water. Being so much excited, he must have forgot that his job was to massage me and stopped moving his hand anywhere else. Also, how could he, because my left hand gripped his palm tightly. I was dying to tell him that I needed a massage in my most sensitive part, but what to tell? I couldn't find a right Bengali term for that region which wouldn't sound vulgar. I tried to use a childish word to pretend a kind of childish innocence in the whole process. "Hissi-r jayga ar charpashe ektu kore dibina?"(Won't you do it in and around my pee-hole?)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 02:07 PM