Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
I tried to keep my voice steady, but it obviously betrayed, as the fire within me was on. Bachchu's fingers reached the knot of the petticoat string. I helped him to unfasten it and the rest was done by him. He pulled my petticoat down and down furthers, below my buttocks, thighs, legs and toes. He took out the ornament from my legs. I was completely naked, there wasn't even a piece of thread attached to my body, it was the body that God had gifted to me, with nothing more added to it. While Bachchu was removing my petticoat, I wanted to make the whole atmosphere so very natural that I told him with a husky voice, "What's the point in being shy before you?" as if to suggest that Bachchu was so close to me. I tried to introduce some innocence in my words and it sounded so very exciting in my own ears. Even two days before, could I ever believe that I would dare to lie down completely naked in front of my boyservant ? What was unthinkable two days back, was a naked reality today. I was not in a state to think of the shame and embarrassment that was so natural for a lady, with no exception of myself.

My mind just drove me wildly into a new state, where I rather enjoyed and was excited by my own nudity in front of this young stud. Let him look at his lady mistress. Let him be proud of his wonderful massaging power that could transform her lady mistress into a state where she was burning with forbidden lust for him. Has any lady ever dared to lie naked in front of her boyservant and passionately wish for a penetration? Is it that I was the first woman to do this daring act? Possibly yes and I was feeling proud about it. It was this sense of pride and my ever-growing excitement that took my shame completely away. I closed my eyes and completely surrendered myself to this young masseur. His hands reached my ass cheeks am quite fleshy down there and even a soft pressing of his fingers could penetrate quite deep into my flesh, all the way upto my bones. He was using both his hands, in a rhythmic  way.

''Ahhhhhhh...Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Ahhhhhh...'' were the uttering that I was unconsciously making out of my mouth. OH! It made me feel so... good! As he pressed my buttocks, I could feel more and more pressures on my bare cunt, which was clearly spoiling the bedsheet underneath. Unknowingly, my fingers went there to touch my clitoris. "Do it nicely, everywhere" I said, without clearly explaining the word "everywhere". I wasn't sure what message did the word carry to Bachchu. I didn't dare to look at Bachchu's condition. I guessed that his erection would now be at its peak and he must be close to reaching his orgasm. He might be desperately trying to close his floodgates and prevent any embarrassment in front of me. Bachchu's oily palm slowly went upslope upto the crest of my ass cheek and then traveled downslope. Just then, there was a ring in our telephone. The cordless handset was within my easy access. ``Hello, is it Mrs. Bhattacharyya ? `` Was the question from a female voice. ``Yes, speaking'' I replied. Bachchu's palm was drying up as he had to oil a large lump of flesh. ``Just hold the line please. Mr. Rajarshi Bhattacharyya is on the line''.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 02:07 PM