Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
No, I was surely not prepared to spend the rest of the morning and afternoon with Aparna-di. "Not today, Aparna-di! I have just started clearing the mess from my kitchen. It's a huge task. And Bachchu alone won't be able to do it."Okay, I understand. Maybe tomorrow or the day after", she said. I wished she forgot about it. She talks so much that she even forgets what she says. I wanted to cash on this advantage. "You know, I was eager to tell you something..."she started. "Oh, no, don't tell me" would have been my spontaneous response, but I had to keep quiet and be a passive listener, for the sake of courtesy and neighborly relations. I tried to devote attention to what she said, but all the time, erotic massage was going on in my mind. I was looking at the kitchen, where Bachchu was busy arranging things. What a strong young man he is! Effortlessly he could shift heavy things. I like strong men, I want them to be very strong, so strong that I can feel the sensation of pain when a man squeezes my breasts or enters me! Yes, again I was thinking about Bachchu and feeling the heat between my legs and in my whole body.

Occasionally, I was nodding my head and uttering "Hmmm...", just to pretend that I was listening to Aparnadi's boring stuff. "Tell me, doesn't it look bad?" she asked me at one stage. Believe me, I didn't pay any attention to what she was talking about and what was it that she was trying to say "bad". It was foolish for me to express any opinion, but I had to. All that I could make out was that she only wanted my approval. So, I said, "yes, yes, it surely looks bad" and I was amazed by my own stupidity. "I knew you will also feel that way, but just see, (----blah-----blah------)". So, at least, I could successfully hide my unmindfulness and felt a bit relieved. In the meantime, the clock advanced beyond twelve and Bachchu had finished whatever he was told to do in the kitchen. I felt that it was high time that I get my massage. "Let me see how you arranged " I told Bachchu and went with him to the kitchen, clearly signaling Aparna-di that I wanted her to leave. I don't know whether it was because of this discourteous act of mine, or because, she herself got tired of nonstop talking that she said, "Okay, Nandita, do your work.

I am going now. Just drop in to my house, any time". "Sure, Aparna-di, I will. Bye", I said with full of courtesy and politeness. Bachchu was ready with the oil. Like me, he too must have wanted Aparna-di to leave. "Do we start?" he asked in short. His voice wasn't normal. He must be expecting to give me a massage like yesterday and feeling horny. He was visibly tense and I was tempted to look at his pajama. His cock had formed a tent there and I could find a spot of wetness in that region. I was losing control. My hands were eager to touch the strong manhood of this strong young man. But, I am the lady of the house and he is my servant must not give him a feeling that I am in urgent need of a sex. At the same time, I wanted my lust to flourish under the disguise of massage. Bachchu sat behind me. Maybe, he was much closer to me than the way he did on the previous day. He againstarted with my hair, then my face, shoulders, arms and back. It was wonderful! It was the best type of feeling I ever had. I felt I belonged to a New World of pleasure. I completely surrendered myself to him as he took charge of me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 01:56 PM