Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
So I must do something to overcome these dirty thoughts. I thought of an easy option. My parents are staying in the other end of the city and what I can easily do is to grant three days' leave to Bachchu, so that he could visit his native place and I can stay with my parents. When I had almost decided about this, I felt sorry that I would miss my massage. Even if I keep aside the erotic components in it, surely I enjoyed the massage, which Bachchu had given to me. Then? Am I going to stay here? Am I going to have the massage sessions with Bachchu? Like yesterday? Should I put that as the limit? Or...? Again, again I was losing control. Why should I be so afraid of the society? My daydreaming, fantasies and tensions got abruptly halted when there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Masima, won't you have your breakfast now?", Bachchu came and asked. I looked at the watch. Surely, it was time to take something. "Yes, just two pieces of toast with butter and tea", I said. After brushing my teeth, I came to the breakfast table. Bachchu had kept everything ready. I tried to concentrate on my eating.

But, from my sixth sense, which is normally very strong with the ladies, I knew that he was looking at me. That look was no doubt different from how he used to look at me before yesterday's happenings. He was looking at my shoulders and also at my breasts, where he massaged so passionately yesterday. Out of a sheer feminine instinct, I re-adjusted my saree's protection above my blouse, but honestly speaking, wasn't I mischievously enjoying his stare? Bachchu turned on the ceiling fan, as I was visibly sweating, apparently because of the sultry weather and the sips from steaming hot tea, but definitely, the heat of passion within my body had a lot of contributions to it. Bachchu didn't have much of work in the morning. My husband was away and I had to use up the accumulated foodstuff in the refrigerator. Rather than cooking new items, I instructed him to clean the kitchen thoroughly. I too joined hands with him, so that everything could be properly organized according the housewife's liking and also to hasten the process, so that could start my massage early. I felt restless.

I wanted him to start the massage as early as he could, although I had to pretend that I was the lady of the house and I mean business first. We were in the middle of the cleaning process, when the doorbell rang. It was Aparna-di, one of our elderly neighbors. She is a very nice lady and I too like her. Her only problem, if any, is her talkative habit. Whenever I have anything important to do and she visits my house, I always wish that she shouldn't start some long stories and would rather leave early enough. But, if she is in the right kind of mood, you can't stop him and it would look rather discourteous and awkward to get up, mind your own business and ignore her. At least, I can never do that and I have to remain as a passive listener, whether I like it or not. "Ohhh... Raja has gone on tour and are you alone now?" I could make out from her enthusiasm that she felt I had all the time in the world to listen to her long long stories. "Okay, why don't you come over to my house and let's have our lunch there....", she invited me. " And also endless chat?", I wanted to add, but of course, I didn't.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 01:54 PM