Misc. Erotica Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66
I came under the shower and soaped my whole body. It took quite some time to wash out the stickiness of the oil. At the end, I was feeling fresh. There was a feeling of easiness in my whole body. I never knew that massage makes one feel so good, so relaxing it is! I wiped my body with a towel, got dressed and came out. Bachchu served my meal. There was an uneasy calmness in the room. While I was still trying to recover from my arousal that resulted from the happenings of today, Bachchu too was looking unusually quiet. For him, I guess, it was the first touch of a female breast and he might have been trying to recover from the sexually explosive shock that he received. I really didn't have any serious intention of cheating my husband and so I didn't want to carry any sense of guilt with me. I felt I should tell everything to Raja - only point was how and when. We have always shared each other's fantasies and that had always ignited our passion in the past. Most of the times, we fantasize ourselves with each other's friends and enjoy, without attaching slightest seriousness to it. We had other fantasies too.

Once, Raja had described an erotic encounter with the domestic maidservant of his parental home, much before our marriage. I was so horny that I couldn't wait for a wild sex with him in bed. Later, he had told me that it was his wild adolescence fantasy. If he hadn't told me that it was a fantasy, I would have always believed it to be a reality. After Raja returned home, he announced in the tea table that he would be going to Delhi by the early morning flight next day. That was a very sudden development. Actually, his boss was supposed to go for that meeting, but as his priorities got changed, Raja would be substituting him. I had to spend the rest of the evening in getting his dresses and other things organized. When we were in bed, he didn't forget to ask me about the massage. I said it was very nice and at least, I had some relief from the pain. He asked me if I had felt shy during the process. I gave a very naughty smile and said, "I was shy to start with, but horny later on ". I could again sense that my erotic feelings were running high. Should I tell the rest of the story now itself? "Wow! That sounds great!", he said after hearing my reply. "Don't think that only you can fantasize sex with your maid-servant. Even, I can have that with Bachchu...", I said.

I was too horny to keep my voice steady. "Darling, never mind - you do it. You may even do it in reality if that helps in regaining your passion. Get yourself cured and let us get back our sex life." I couldn't trust my ears. Is he still in his senses? I embraced him closely and said, "Darling, don't worry, we'll surely get it back." We couldn't talk for long as I wanted him to take some rest before his flight. The office car came early in the morning to pick Raja up. He got into the car and waved at me. For the next three days, only Bachchu and myself will stay in the house. (I forgot to mention in the beginning that God hasn't blessed me with a child). As the car rolled past Southern Avenue (a famous road in South Calcutta), I started thinking for the next massage. It was too early in the morning for me to start the day. Bachchu had already got up and I told him not to hurry up with morning tea and breakfast preparation, as I wanted to get some more sleep, although I was pretty sure that I wouldn't get any more sleep. All that I needed was a bit of privacy to think with a cool head what I was upto. I came back to my bedroom, closed the door and lay down on the bed.

The first question that struck me was whether Raja was serious about what he told me last night. I felt that he was kidding and in reality it's not possible for a husband to grant a blanket permission to his wife for having sex with the domestic boyservant! Our conversation took place in a light and joking mood and I could not tell Raja about how Bachchu massaged my breasts. So, there was every reason for Raja to believe that it was just a casual dirty conversation of ours and there was no seriousness hidden in it. But I knew that my body was on fire and was I mischievously thinking of misusing my husband's absence for a misadventure with my servant? The moment I thought this, I could sense an increase in my pulse rate and throbbing of heart. I was restless to get back my sex life and all that I needed first was just a man who would be able to overpower my pain with lust. I was getting horny again. My fingers were touching my cunt and I was wet in no time. Immediately, I thought of the barriers between our ages and more so, in our social status. What would people think of me, if ever a misdeed of this nature is known to others? I tried to impose the social norms and taboos upon me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Housewife Massaged by male servant by john66 - by sarit11 - 24-10-2019, 01:51 PM