Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
A Small Suggestion

Quote:indodesiboy [img]file:///images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, i asked him whether he wants something to drink, he said yes i went to kitchen (all naked and i am not shame anymore).
veenaimo

A small suggestion,- This is a constructive suggestion, dont think i am critisizing you, writing such a story is a great effort, i completely respect it.

The story was told in long and narrative way, instead it could have happened like discussion between husband and wife. For instance in the above quote,

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, I asked him "whether he wants something to drink?"

He replied "yes", so I went to kitchen to get drinks for us

"You have put your cloths on,before going to kitchen ? "- my husband intruded me

"dear, i am giving complete details of whatever happened that day "i could not reply to husband I was nude even after sex, which will obviously project me closer to Joseph than my husband.But I don't want to hide the facts either, so i just made him understand that i was nude!!!

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:56 PM