Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Then again i slowly moved towards his face and started to kiss him. His cock grown almost 80% , so i am getting myself ready for next round, he made me lie (he never disappoints me) on bed on my back, moved towards my pussy, i was thinking that he gonna fuck me he dragged me towards the edge of the bed, kneeled down before my pussy and placed my legs on his shoulder. First he started to smell my pussy, then he kissed my pussy lips and around it, he was slowly doing his wok in my pussy which is arousing me slowly. Then told raised my legs more towards me and told me to hold it, i also did the same which opened my pussy more wider, he then futher made it open with his finger, then he used his tongue to touch my inner pussy. When he did, it almost give a full shivering to my entire body, it was like passing a high voltage current into my body.

I was holding my legs tight to open wider, he was kissing, sucking and biting my pussy lips, clits and then fully he touched my g-spot with his tongue which almost made me to cum, i started to shiver. He was using his tongue expertly like a profession which give me a intense pleasure which i never received from my husband. My husband sometime suck my pussy but only a little that to not like him, he is entirely different in handling my body. He was using his mouth and fingers on my pussy very which made me to cum again. I was moaning, shouting while i reached my organism. After that he stood up, started to insert his cock into my pussy and started to fuck me in that missionary position for some time and then he came lied in side to me and fuck me like that for sometime and then he made me to ride him like cow boy style. I cummed twice in that fucking and we both cummed at the same time at last.

I was totally exhausted and lied down near to him by keeping my head on his chest. After taking some rest he kissed me and
Joseph: i need to go janu, i have same client meeting tomorrow so i come tomorrow also same time. Be ready for me and also dont take bath and wear no inner like today.

By saying it he dint wait for my reply, he went out of the room and after sometime i heard main door opening and closing sound. I was lying naked there in the bed and was thinking that everything happen is in dream not in real, i pinched myself self and its paining its not dream its all true. Still his cum is hot in my pussy, i was fully fucked, my body is totally satisfied but now mind started to ask me the questions, what i did was correct, i cheated my husband, should i tell him all this, how will he react, will surely joseph come tomorrow or just kidding......

Of all the thought i got the thought about my daughter, oh my god, what a mother i am, i ran where my baby is playing, she was sleeping there itself. When i seen her like that i understood my mistake, i was fully immersed in the lust, i forgot my husband and my daughter. It is not good, it should not happen, it should not continue. I took my baby in hand, made her sleep in bed and sat near her and started to think what to do whether to tell my husband or not etc...... Then i decided it will hurt him more if i tell without telling him i thought of ending it tomorrow when joseph come.

Present day

This is how joseph fucked me second time. When i told this story to my husband, i wanted to know what is his reaction. I looked his reaction. He was......
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:51 PM