Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
He left me, took his cock out from my pussy, i couldn’t stand any more so i fell down on my knees, still water from shower is running, i pussy is open and cum combined with water dripping from my pussy. My total body is shaking due to two continues organism which i never felt in my lifetime. He then turned me towards him and inserted his cock in my mouth, he is literally handling me like prostitute or whore. I was sucking his cock so obediently most of the cum is washed by shower water but still i can taste little cum in his cock which is combined of both me and him. Istarted to pee in that position, sucking his cock, full drenched in running shower water, his cock slowly losing his thickness. After sucking sometime i took the cock out from my mouth, i stood up, be both cleaned each other like couples who do most of the these things in honeymoon (somewhat he is like new husband and i am in my second honeymoon).

We came out of the shower dried ourself, i was totally tired, i asked him whether he wants something to drink, he said yes i went to kitchen (all naked and i am not shame anymore). I picked juice from the fridge and then i thought if i first itself did give juice without going for tea, i should have avoided all these but its too late. I poured a little first for me and drank and then poured in 2 glasses and took it to bedroom where he was lying in bed like sex god. I handed over the juice to him. After finished the drinks he dragged me again towards him and started to kiss me, i also started to response him like his wife or lover. I put my hands around his neck, kiss him passionately, my boobs is crushing his chest, my nipples is press hard to his nipple. After that kiss, i slowly moved my mouth down to kiss his neck, then to nipple area. I wanted to handle it roughly how he handled mine, i started to kiss it, suck it, bite, and started to pull his nipple with my teeth, he was moaning which gave certain pleasure. I was roaming my hands all over his body, i was checking his muscles which is hard like rock, his abs, etc., he has such a perfect body with good shape.

Then i slowly moved towards his cock, started to kiss it. I removed his foreskin fully, let my tongue out and started to tease his cock with my tongue. Then i started to suck his cock, it started to grow again it look grass turning into tree infront of eyes. I slowly moved towards his balls, kissed it and then started to suck it slowly. When i bite his balls he left out some moan which made me to do it more and i was like child playing with new toy i was playing with his cock (ofcourse its my new toy). After sucking for some time i can see some pre-cum on his cock.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:51 PM