Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Then he pushed hardly towards mirror, my boobs are getting crushed to the mirror, he slowly picked my right leg raised in air, which made my pussy open wide, he inserted his cock from behind.

Me: ahhhhhhhh.......... yessssssssssss................ sssssssssssss..................

He slowly started to move his cock in and out and also massaging my pussy lips using another hands. I was in heaven, this fucking pose is very very new to me, i not even imagined in my dream. I was hot as hell, my pussy is dripping and i got excited fully, i was nearing a climax by sensing that he increased his speed, which made me cum immediately. That was a amazing organism my whole body was shivering, i was sweating like hell, my legs are shaking, i was moaning hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............... hummmmm............ shhhhhhh.......... Instead of removing his cock, he inserted his cock deeply like plugging my cumming pussy, it was still stiff and hot in my pussy. He was in standstill till my body shiver stops, then he took his cock out and let my leg and body, my legs are still shivering, i couldn’t balance myself so i slowly rested my body on his. His cock is still brushing my pussy, my body is regaining its energy after a massive organism. He turned my body towards him, pushed my back on mirror and started to kiss me intensely and me to was repeating the same.

Then he raised my hand upon my hand and started to smelling my armpit, it gives out sting smell due to sweat but he is smelling it like perfume. It may be little disgusting but believe me friends it really turned me more. He then slowly travelled towards my boobs and started to suck it. Ahhhhhhh..... ouchhhhhhhh..... he is biting it, uffff.......... he is pulling my nipples in between his teeth, ahhhhhhhh....... hmmmmm............ he is killing me with pleasure.

Then he carried me like doll, in his hand and started to kiss me in lips like my lover (he is my secret lover but friends dont tell it to my husband). He started walking towards bathroom, made me stand before the shower and opened the shower. When the water hit my body i got shivered due to its cooling, i hugged him tightly, he also hugged me and cooling water is turning slowly to warm water due to outside heat (its Chennai guys, friend from Chennai know how the water will be when it come from tank in summer). While hugging me, he was slowly opening my ass cheeks and trying to insert his finger in my ass hole which sent my electricity throughout my nerves. Still water is running, he turned me and made me to bent and started to insert his cock into my pussy from behind. He started to fuck me from behind in the running water which my husband never did. From the start he was fucking me fast and all his thrust was so intense and hard. I was started to moan like a crazy because of his hard handling and hold the near my towel hanger for support.

He was fucking me like a machine, so fast and my boobs are shaking so heavy, ahhhhh.................. yessssssssssss......... even my eye balls are coming out due to the fast, i reached another climax........... haaaa........... hummmmmmmmm.... yaaaaaaaaaaa......... fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee............ harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ i cummed........... but he dint cum and stop yet he was goes on continue the fucking and my body again started to build up the pressure. It never happen me before, me and my husband both cum at same time so we stop it there, but he is different just now i have one organism and again he is continuingly fucking me. Haaaaa........... yessss........... i was reaching another climax, yesssssssssss............... do it............ dont stopppppppppp............. He also started to moan yessssssss......... take it you bitch........... you want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. (he called me bitch oh my god am i bitch now, but i dont have time to think all this i am nearing a climax now). I was moaning louder yessss......... i want moreeeeeeeeeeee................ fuck meeeeee............ fuck meeeeee like a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... (oh my god i also agreed to it). He was drilling me like hell and i was shouting and shaking like bitch. We both reached the organism at the same time, he cummed inside my pussy, he was shouting “take my cum deepppppppppp inside you bitchhhhhhhhhhhh............
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:50 PM