Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
We broke our kiss, with one motion he removed my nighty, now i am also naked. He dragged me towards a cup-board where we have long mirror in its door, he turned towards me, hugged from behind i can see my fully nude body in that mirror, all my face are fully sweaty, my hair is fully messed, i can see saliva all over mouth and nose, literally i was looking like well fucked bitch. He roamed his hands all over my body and started talking
Joseph: have you seen ur body like this before, you are hot sexy woman, you need someone like me not someone who beg another man to fuck you
I know he is referring my husband, usually when someone talk something about my husband i get angry but what he said now turned me on more

Me: ahhhhhh.......... hmmmmm..................
He was pinching my both the nipple, pulling it hardly and twisting it like rubber.
Me: hummmmmaaaaaa....... ahhhhhhh
Joseph: see this breast, it should be handled like this, like me handling it now.... dont you think....

By saying that he started to squeezing my boobs like squeezing orange fruits, pulling my boobs to hard etc., even though it is paining but it sent me such a great sensation inside my body, my blood is running like high speed horse in my veins, my heart his beating like fully speeded machine.

Me: ahhhhh............. hmmmmmm............yesssssssss thats what i wantttttttttttttttttt...........

He was smiling for his victory and he knows that inch by inch he is fully controlling me. He slowly moved his hand towards my dripping pussy, placed his hands on it, slightly parted my pussy lips, then he was moving his body front and back from behind which makes his cock to brush my pussy lips, he is not entering my pussy but he is touching and teasing it. He knows how to crack a women bit by bit.
Joseph: have you seen your wet pussy, you got an amazing pussy, for this pussy you need big iron rod like mine not a pencil, dont you think..... (he is referring to my hubby’s cock)

His teasing is working on me very well, i really want his cock inside my pussy. I know he is making me to beg him to fuck me. Just my teasing i was nearing an organism.
Me: ahhhhhh...... yesss................ my pussy.......... needddddddddddd a big cock like yourssssssssssss.........

I cant believe what i said, neither my body nor my mind in my control. I was entirely occupied with lust. By hearing what i said, he started to laugh loudly, his victory laugh, now he know whatever he say i will obey at the same i was embarrassed totally.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:49 PM