Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Update continues
When i was all of this, joseph entered the room, fully naked that when i realised i dint close the door. He came near me and stood very close to me, his cock is standing in 90 degrees and pointing towards my face, which is very close to me, i can see pre-cum in it, the smell from the cock is tempting me.

My body and half mind wants me to grab that dick and suck whereas only the little of mind saying no. Without talking anything he moved his body little more further, his cock almost brushed my lips, i can feel the warmth of his cock, its emitting heat like fully heated iron rod. It is too much for me, but still i am resisting to give up, but my pussy already started to leaking down, i was sweating heavily, my breath getting heavier which makes my boobs go up and down, my nipples are already hardened. He is not talking or something he slowly moving his body front and back like fucking but very slowly which makes his cock to brush my lips, nose, chin etc., there is little pre-cum sticked in my lips.

Thats it i gave up, i cant control any more, i opened my mouth and took his cock inside and started to suck it. I dint look up, i was sucking his cock like a sincere girl, it was so big and hot to swallow fully but i am trying my best to take in. Then i heard moaning sound, yes joseph is enjoying my sucking, i looked up without taking his cock, he was looking me and enjoying his cock get sucked. He then held my back of the head and started to push further of the his cock inside my mouth, which hit my throat, which made me cough, i was struggling to released but he dint loose his grip and still he is trying to insert it deep. He entered his full cock in my throat which almost teared my throat and then he left. I was coughing, even saliva is coming out of my mouth, for some sec i was coughing like anything, then i am getting normal, but he dint wanna give me time so he again inserted his cock in my mouth roughly and started to fuck my mouth hard.

I really liked his rough handling, he is almost handling like a bitch, i dont why but i liked it, my husband never handled me roughly he is soft guy but i need this roughness which i dont know till now.

He fucked my mouth for about 5 min, my jaws are paining, but he is not leaving me or any sign of cumming. After sometime he left my head, i pulled my mouth back from his cock, it was shining infront me due to my saliva and was standing still so proudly. He then pulled up by my hand and started to kiss me for which i also responded. I put my hands around his neck, he hugged me by waist, placed his hands on my ass, our kiss is very rough like animal at first but it slowly turned into passion kiss like true lovers.

He was massaging my ass hardly and crushing my boobs along with his chest heavily and he is man handling me. He really knows how to man handle a girl that too especially married lady like me. Our kiss was long lasting and my eyes are closed fully and i lost the time of our kissing. In that kiss i prepared myself whatever happen let it happen i want his fuck today i am not gonna care about anything.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:48 PM