Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Me: please joseph leave me its not good
He dint say anything but he was roaming his hand all over my body, he was touching my boobs, pressing it, massaging it roughly, he is touching my cunt over nighty. My body is betraying me, there is huge war is going on between my mind and body, mind say no but body needs more.
Me: please joseph leave me. It wrong, i dont wanna do it..... plssssssssssssss
The last please escaped from my mouth as moaning which clearly indicates him that his touch is working. He was doing it continuesly and started to speak
Joseph: shusssss, let me ask some question and then i let you go ok
Me: what questions......... leave me and ask and go out.......
Joseph: not soon babe......... you are not wearing anything inside right
What a stupid question is it, if anyone see itself they can understand whereas he is touching me and asking this question. I dint say anything, but i was fully leaned towards him (all his idea was delaying the leaving process)
Joseph: tell janu u are not wearing anything inside right........ (janani became janu)
Me: yes i am not wearing anything..... just leave me alone and go out........
But my body is slowly giving up its resistance. I was breathing out so heavily, my words are slowly turning into moans, etc.....
Joseph: nice.... you dint take bath yet
Me: noooooo......
He was roughly handling my pussy now over my nighty. He is trying to insert his finger in my pussy over nighty.
Joseph: janu your body with sweat smells so sexy you know can you smell it..... its kind of turning on dont you think
Yes he is right, my sweaty body is leaving much sex aroma all over the kitchen. I was fully leaned towards him, my eyes are closed, my body is losing its resistance. His finger moving in and out of my pussy over nighty.
Me: hmmmmm............ ahhhhhhh....... yessssss.....
I was letting moans, my mind is also started to giving up.
Joseph: Have ur husband fucked you yesterday night....... you still have his cum inside you ............ dint clean that up............

The word “husband” stuck me up, pulled back to earth from sex heaven. I realised what i am doing, i opened my eyes. Thats when i noticed, he already opened my front button of night and inserted his one hand and touching my bare boobs and another one is finger fucking my pussy. The stove is already off when he did it i dont know, how long i have like this i dont know. When i got sense i removed myself from him and ran towards bedroom and sat on the bed. I dont know what i am doing and what i am thinking but my mind and body is fighting each other. Mind tells me to stop and send him out, body tells me i want more, i want his cock in me now. I was fully turned on, i need a satisfaction now, i am in full heat and i need to calm it down.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:47 PM