Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I dont know what to say but i can see that he is scanning my body then i realised that i dint wear any inner wears, due to sweat my nighty is sticked to my body which show my nipples clearly out. His look told me that he is eating me raw with his eyes which made electric current pass through my body. I was totally embarrassed, I want to leave that place, so i excused him by saying that i will bring something to drink and ran to kitchen. I started to make tea, but my mind is fully running all the fuck sense of us, his look now, his smile and i started to leak my pussy honey. I was in dilemma what to do, what he doing here, really why he came etc... While i was thinking all, i sense that someone is standing beside me, i turned, joseph in shock i missed balance and fell on him, my boobs getting crushed to his chest. It was such a wonderful feeling, i was smelling his scent which is the same one he weared that day, the smell is making me going crazy. I balanced myself and stood up and said sorry to him. He dint say anything but just a smile.
Oh my god, dont smile like that da, its killing me. So i turned towards stove and started making tea. My mind is thinking all the romatic scenes from movies i watched where hero hugs the heroin from behind while she is doing something in kitchen. But i realised that it is wrong, so i wanted to disturb my thoughts so started talking

Me: please go and sit in hall i will bring the tea
Joseph: no problem janani, do u need any help, do you want something (he pressed the last sentence too much)
Me: no no

But my dirty mind is telling me different. I was sweating too much more, my body heat is too much than outside heat. Then i felt that he is standing very near to me. He slowly hugged me from behind, his hard crotch was rubbing my ass, he pulled me towards him and hugged so tightly and placed his face on my shoulders. I was enjoying his touch and hugging but suddenly i inner sense waked me up, told me that i was doing wrong. So i immediately removed his hand around my waist, released myself from his grip and told him go outside and wait in hall.
He dint go out, but was standing little distance away from me. I dint mind him staying there, so continued to making tea, after standing there for while, again he hugged me from behind but this is so rough and fast, i struggled to free from him, but he is holding me tight.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:46 PM