Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
When i said that i can see a sad face of joseph, which is same feeling for me but it is for good. Before leaving the room i wanted to kiss him so i did it and left the room to attend my daughter. But my mind and body wants joseph more. When i came out after sometime my husband told me that joseph left i was sad inside but i dont wanna show it to my husband. At that night when i went to sleep, my husband hugged me caringly and i also needed that comfort and that when i thought what i decided was right thing, i now go back to my normal life and i slept.

Next day is Sunday, I waked up by feeling my husband hand is massaging my breast. I know he is turned on even me too so i started to co-operate to him but my mind was thinking the yesterday night fuck. I was thinking that joseph is touching me, kissing me and fucking me. I am not shame of thinking that but after fuck it struck me that it was bad, but what can i do yesterday night was one of my most wonderful night which i cant forget for life long. The image of joseph and his fuck made me cheer up all day even my husband is also turned on so we had wonderful night fuck that day.

Next day is Monday, looked like same other Monday’s but what i dont know is that day is gonna change my life fully. I waked up usually and packed lunch for my husband, he left to office and after that i took care of small household works. Around 10 in the morning i planned to take bath, i was in my nighty only, after the yesterday night fuck with my husband i dint wear anything inside. While i was about to finish my work in kitchen, my house bell started to ring. I dint expect anyone so i thought some sale people or people asking for donations is ringing the bell, so to avoid them i kept doing my work without attending the door. But the bell dint stop, so in irritation i thought of attending it and i went to open the door, i totally forgot about my inner nudity.

When i opened the door, joseph was standing there with a smiling face, it was both shock and surprise to me, because i dint expect him there. All the memory about that night rushed in my mind and my pussy got sudden wetness which never happen to me before. Usually i will get hot after some foreplay from my husband but just see him made me hot and wet. I was stunned without know what to talk or anything

Joseph: hello janani, shall i come in
His words brought back me to the earth, i really dont know what to do, but without my mind control all my body parts started to work, i moved aside and my mouth told
Me: Sorry....yes.... come in
I dont know what i am talking and doing. He came in and i told him to sit. He sat on sofa.
Me: what you...... here.... doing.....
Joseph: i had a client meeting nearby after finished i thought of visiting you (later only know i am the client he referred)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:42 PM