Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Hello friend its me janani. Today i got red-handedly by my husband for cheating on him, he wants to know everything. I am going to tell the truth. For that lets roll back 2 months when i fucked joseph with my husband’s presence. When i first met him that day, i got attracted to him, i dont know what is so attractive about him, whether his body or his charming look or his sweet coated speech or the stories i heard about him from my husband, really i dont know. But there is kind of attraction between us even i felt that he had the same feeling. That attraction got stronger when i looked his naked cock for the first time, its so big than my husband (whose only cock i have seen till now) and it is lot thicker. That made me to beg him to fuck me, i am not whore but i am also lady who had sexual thrust which i need to satisfy today.

When he started fucking me i dont know what happen to me i forgot that i was married, my husband is standing next me my total body and mind is in his control and i wanted the fuck of my life which i was getting from joseph. He already fucked me in 2 different position in which one is doggy style which i never experienced this much pleasure from my husband, but he still dint show any sign of coming. When he inserted his cock coated with my cum in my mouth that was a amazing experience, which i never tasted my own cum along with his pre-cum it was more heavenly.

Finally when he fucked me in cowboy style i was in sky of pleasure, all i want is more of his cock, i literally became his cock addict. That time if he ordered me to leave everything and go with him i would have done it. He fucked me like a real man, his cock is touching my inner girl part of my pussy which my husband small cock never touched not even close. When he is about to cum, his total cock got stiff inside my pussy which is ultimate pleasure for me, which triggered my organism, which one of the very deep and intense organism for my entire lifetime. When his cock leaked his cum, it felt like hot larva coming out of volcano, which is so hot and strongly hitting my inner part of pussy so well. We both collapsed on each other and when he raised to kiss me that when i regained my sense of living in earth.

While kissing my mind came back to sense that i am married and my husband is standing near to me and watching this which hit my brain hard, so got away from him, when i see my husband face i can sense that he is in little shock which struck me that i over reacted little from the fuck. I dont know what to do so i went to the restroom for pee.

All the time when i was in restroom, i can think that what a fuck it was, i never experienced such a amazing fuck in my life but at the same time when i looked my husband he is so terrified. I touched my pussy which is dripping joseph cum, when i smelled his cum and tasted it all want is more. But I love my husband so much, i have a beautiful family, i am not a whore which i acted little before, so its time to decided what i want. If i fuck joseph one more time i cant control myself and i will become his bitch which i dont want. I want my husband’s love, i want my life continue as it yesterday. So i made my mind that i need to send joseph immediately from the house, i came out but when i seen him lying in bed all naked, by looking his cock i dint get the courage to tell him go. I went to hug my hubby to get courage, i can now see my husband face is glowing which me he also wants this to end. So i made myself solid and told joseph to go to home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:39 PM