Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
After some long hugging, she slowly stopped her crying, removed herself from my hug and holded my hands together,
Janani: sorry da. I dint mean to talk like that sorry forgive me
Me: me too sorry di. You know i love you so much then why you hid this from me
Janani: i know that you love me so much......... thats why da......... i dont wanna hurt you

By saying that she again hugged me and placed her face on my chest and started to cry. After long console i made to stop crying. I brought her hall and made her coffee for both of us. I know she is also exhausted like me, i dont wanna push her so hard. She was drinking her coffee by sitting near me and after done drinking she placed her head on my shoulder by hugging my hands and
Janani: sorry da........ i know how much you got hurt because of me but please dont leave me
Me: chi loose i never leave you....... all want to know is why and how
Janani: please da i wont see him again, i wont do anything wrong again, but dont ask me how and why
Me: janani i promise you that i wont leave you, i love you so much i want to know the truth dont you think
Janani: please da dont ask that

By saying she went inside the room. I cant leave her like that so i followed her, she was sitting in bed by covering her face. I went near her and sat down by slowly touching her hair.
Me: i want to know whether that joseph forced you to do that, if it is true i make him pay for his mistakes
She removed her hands which is blocking her face, looked my eyes and shaked her face in negative. So he dint force her then how it happen.
Me: so what happen
Janani: you want to know everything
Me: yes i need to know every single detail
Janani: please da it will really hurt you
Me: no di if you hid the truth that will hurt so please tell everything
Janani: By hearing that dont get angry and wont leave me na
She is making so much suspense, she is increasing the hype like superstar movie (yes guys i am big fan of super star rajinikanth).
Me: no janani i promise i wont leave you.
Janani: ok will tell you
Friends now she gonna tell me everything....... from now onwards lets hear the story from janani voice i will meet once the janani finished her story.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:32 PM