Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I can see that her face is getting changed, she is struggling to hid her emotions and to keep her face normal, when she talked her voice was little trembling
Janani: no da nothing like that why you asking this question now

Me: nothing just asked. Can i ask you one more thing
Janani: ya
Me: have you seen joseph again after that day
I can see a shock reaction in her face, she may got some idea that i may know something, i can see that she is fighting with her emotions to lie
Janani: no da i dint see him at all
Oh my god, she just came after seeing him, she is lieing to my face, i dont know why i tears but eyes started to let the tears out. May be her lie is more hurting than her cheating. By seeing me crying
Janani: Vishnu what happen why are you crying
I cant take it anymore, i need to make her confess
Me: today i went to meet a client in mahabalipuram in xxx resort
By hearing that her face totally changed, she bowed her head, she know i caught her, she dint tell anything
Me: i seen joseph there with you, i have seen everything...... everything janani

I can see that she was crying, me too started to cry. She was unable to talk, she was crying more and i dont know what to do, is that all my fault?
Me: please janani dont cry i want to know why. I dont want lie anymore i need to know the truth
Janani: what the hell you seen today (with crying voice)
Me: i seen everything through the window
She was crying more and suddenly held my shirt
Janani: then why the hell you dint stop me when you seen me, you seen me fucking 2 guys but you dint stop by coming in
Now i bowed my head down, she asked me a correct question, she caught me this time.
Janani: tell me you pervert, i will me more proud, if you came in and gave me slap and took me from there, instead you kept quite and watched everything
I dont know what to say, its my mistake i should have done what she said now, i should have stopped her fucking 2 guys but my dirty mind told me only to watch not to stop.

She was crying heavily by holding my shirt, i dont know what to do i hugged her with me and started to console her. I know its all my fault i initiated it for my enjoyment, if she made a crime i am the initiator of that crime, i should get more punishment than her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:28 PM