Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
She was shocked to see me in house so early, but immediately managed to change her face and asked me
Janani: what happen Vishnu you came home early
My throat is fully dry, unable to talk but managed to talk
Me: not feeling well thats y i came home earlier
By saying that i looked her top to bottom, her dress in the same dress she enjoyed in the morning. She understood my look and voluntarily she said
Janani: i went shopping with my old colleague, she called morning and asked for help thats why i dint inform you. I thought of coming before you come to home but you came earlier

Oh my god she is lieing to me by seeing my eyes. My innocent janani never do that, she always tells me the truth even she did any mistake, she will say the truth with sad face but now this janani is telling me lie.

I sat on the sofa again by lost my control, she ran to me and asked what happen. I cant take it anymore, i want to know reason for all her activity changes, i want my innocent wife back, may be i am mad at her but i love her most and for all her mistake i am the sole responsibility.

Me: janani i need to talk to you
Janani: what Vishnu any problem, tell me
Me: i will be waiting in our bed room, you place our daughter in her room and come

Her face is full of confusion; she said ok and went to next room to place my sleeping daughter in her bed. I managed to getup and went to my bedroom. All the while walking i was thinking how to ask her, how she gonna react, will she tell the truth or else she will reject my acquisition fully. I went to room and sat on the bed after sometime she came in and sat near me.

Janani: Vishnu what is the problem tell me
Me: are you hiding something from me janani
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:24 PM