Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
In that resort every rooms are like separate house type and the room where my wife is near by beach. So i went around to see any window is there, to my luck it had big window but it was fully covered with curtain. I searched for any small opening in curtain, yes it was there. Again my mind is doing double talking by saying look in or not but my dirty mind won the battle.

I quietly placed my eyes on the window and was looking into the room. Room is dark with only dim light, which is enough for me to see what is going in there. All 3 in the room, is sitting in the sofa, which is quite opposite to me, yes friends there 3 persons, joseph, janani my wife and one more guys. I dont know who is that but my wife is sitting between 2 of them. She was kissing that stranger guys by hugging him, joseph was licking her armpit. That bastard knows how to arouse my wife.

She was looking happy, not forced or nothing, so i understood that she is cheating on me willingly. Its a great shock for me. They broke the kiss now, joseph dropped her pallu to her stomach, they were talking something and my wife was laughing and looking so happy, but i cant hear what they are saying. Thats when i noticed her dress, i never know that she have any sleeveless blouse with deep cleavage and also that saree i never seen or know of buying for her.

Lets take a freezing moment here guys i want to tell you something. In house, me and janani have different dressing cup-boards. I never check janani cup-board, i trust her and also i am little lazy. Janani is the one who arrange my cup-board also, i only open it to take my dress most of the time, she will do that for me. So i never searched her cup-board or suspected her. May be it was the mistake that i am realising now. Lets unfreeze and go into story.

This time joseph placed his hand on janani left boobs and started to massaging it, janani started to opening the stranger guys pant zip and removed his cock from the pant and started to suck it. Oh my god, is that my innocent, dedicated wife. No she is different person, she is acting like absolute prostitute now, what happen to her, is that all my fault.

Then joseph said something to janani, she stood up from the sofa and started to remove her dress while shaking her body, i think she was doing stripping. They both were sitting and shaking there dicks while she was removing her dress one by one in slow motion. Since i can see her back only i cant look her face reaction. She first removed all her top dresses and then removed her petticoat, oh my god she dint not wear any panty. I have requested her sometime to not wear any panty when we were going out, she never did but she is doing now. I think some prostitute sprit is occupied her body.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 23-10-2019, 08:02 PM