Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE

i m massaging her pussy with my fingures..gently rubbing all over the lips...feeling her hotness in my fingure,rubbing it like a petal & time to time i m blowing wind from my mouth which is very close to her pussy.i pick up some ice cube fro the ice bowl & touch her pussy with tht..n she shocked...

gauri- woooo ahhhhh wt is this sarfaraz..dammits so chilled why u using ice cube

me-becuase its a best mehtod to massge beautifull & rosy pussy.

gauri- ohhh fuck ur method ,how do u know so much method dammm...woooo wow i m loving mr khan.

me- i love many things mrs khan...u would know in coming time...& i pushed the ice cube in her pussy deeper...ummmmmm u like it mrs khan oops i mean gauri?

gauri- ahhhhhhhh ohhhh my godddddd take out sarfara........hmmmmmm its very cold...

me-ummm i take out...get tht ice cube in my mouth n sucked till it drowned in my mouth n i drink all the water. ur taste is amazing gauri.

gauri-ahh u r doing very nasty thing mr khan..u r very bad guy..u naughty boy.

i look into her eyes..n spread her pussy lips...n insert my middle fingure ..ummm u want more of tht gauri....more fingure for massage.. n i insert 2 fingures in her pussy....

gauri..hmmmmmm do wht u want sarfaraaaaaaa........u r the controller now....ahhhhh yeaaaaa it feeling good

i take out my figure n sucked it....while looking in her eyes...n i hold her both the legs & bend towards her face,while doing this her asss n back was now ups from roof..
me-hey gauri hold ur both the legs from ur hand & yes dont leave them until i dont finish this massage..u remember mrs gauri khan. i told this thing in commanding voice to show my authority.

gauri- yes ..mr khan i will hold them until u finish this job.

when she hold her legs....i spank her asss this time harder..shattttttttttttttttttttttt
hold it properly gauri in spreading style.
she did this without any hesitation...n i get another big ice cube this time n put on her pussy lips.... n leave it

gauri- wooooo haaaaaa sarfaraaaa.....its very chilled take away pls...its very ahhhhhh plssss..

me- i standup n rome around her for 1 mintue..n then come to at her face..sit n told her in commanding voice...gauri..its a massage session u will get some pains n then some pleasure...n if u leave ur legs..i will spank ur ass n again spanked her asssss shattttttttttttttttttt.u said u r a good student then show me how good student u r mrs gauri khan?

GK-yess.i m a very goood student....ummmm ahhhhhhhhhh but still its very chlled n cold ice cube....ohhhhh plsssss

me-ummmm u r good student mrs khan oops gauri...n i bring my mouth toward her pussy..n take tht icecube in my mouth.

GK- thnk u sarfaraz...tht really sweet of u..it was very hard to controll myself when tht cube was on my pussy.

me-dont thnk me yet girl.....i m still not finished...n i get tht red wine bottle n opened it..n start pouring on her pussy..n i strt drinking wine from her pussy.

GK-hmmmmm ahhhhhhhh sar..faaaaa..........ohhhhhhhhh please more please more.....hmmmmm yeaaa

i started drinking all the wine form her pussy lips to direct in my mouth...n i was in so much passion tht after 4 min i finished tht whole bottle of wine..n i m still sucking her pussy..loping my tongue on her lips....inserting my tongue in her mound....ummm muahhhhhhh slurpppppppppppppppppppppppp.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 02:19 AM