Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
Photo 
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE

next day is sunday..my final day in mumbai.....i woke up....did all my routine things...like gym n shower......n then breakfast
around 11 am gauri khan cam n ask me to come in her bedroom..n i follow her..there i see lots of bags big bags n small bags...
see, we need to do our packing boy....here ur two bags..put ur all the stuffs in this one.
n the whole day gone in rush hour...doin all the preparation for travel.around 7 pm i got my passport via fast courier.
our flight is on right time..n we leave mannat around 12.30 in midnight in a range rover this time some other guy is driving n we both r sitting behind & chatting n laughing.
we reached at the bombay international airport terminal 2 n our flight is on right tie which is 2.30 am in midnight..we cleared our boarding pass aorund 2 pm we enter in the emirates airline business class suite..it is new experience for me...1st tie travelling from flight...don't know anything abt this transport...n then there our sit in a corner..which is like a bedroom.
i sit there...n told gauri mam..thank u once again..for giving me opportunity to be with u...thank u
sarfaraz pls......dont embarrased me here now, we r in flight...its long flight after 18hr we will be in bora bora island...
n i enjoy my 1st fly in flight....n then i fell sleep.. n i wake up after 12 hr full sleep...n abt 1 hr we r reaching Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport..i saw gauri khan..she smile at me..
hey sarfaraz..u sleep like kumbhkaran..now go n frshen up... we r reaching paris in 30 min.
n i freshen my selfn tighten my belt. ready to put my foot on frnech soil for the 1st time in my life. then i listen the announcement of pilot...we r landing in 5 minutes pls everyone be calm n composed.
i was feeling nervous..n i hold gauri khan hand...n she held myhand too...n gave me confidence.
we landed safely.. we come out of the airport...n i ask now wht mam?
sarfaraz we r in paris..1st we need to shopping for ourself n then we will get our other flight from here to bor bora after 2 hr.
we start shopping in paris big shooping malls...she start buying all the branded cloths n everything..n we reach in victoria secret store...n she ask me to come with her...n i saw lots of sexy kind of lingerie....n she start buying naughty kind of panty n bra..n i get a look at one c string thong...n i liked it..n i buy from my money wihtout knowing her.
so mam..ur shopping enough..or u still wanna buy something more ?
ohh yes sarfaraz..i m good..lets go to back at airport..
we reach at airport...n after 45 min our flight takeoff from there to bora bora island...n agina in flight i sleep..n i wake up when ...gauri khan wake me up..
sarfaraz wake up..its a time ...we r gonna land at bora bora airport in 30 min... n then i guessed tht i m sleeping in the flight from 18hr...damm i m fucking looser,n i hate myself.
n we reach there..its evening..n mrs gauri khan has booked a villa n private beach for both her but i can use it too.
n we reach in our villa..we freshen ourself n then did some breakfast..
u know sarfaraz..i m literally very tired..i m goin for sleep..we will go to beach in midnight.n she hugged me..n gone for sleep.
n i was not in mood for sleep,so i was roaming around there , n drink n watching beautiful sea.

it was around 9.30 in night n we recieve our dinner at tht time. mrs gauri khan is wake now..n we did our dinner & then some fresh red wine. dinner was yummmy..n we both liked it.

after dinner we watched some music videos....n hang around in the villa...for my surpirse there r some 25 villas which made by woodens which make them more beautifull...n we r at south corner of the state where there r 5 villa's n she had booked all of them.so it was just we both n some maids who r there for our help..2 girls .

around 11.30...i ask gauri khan?
so mam, now u looking very fresh..so can we go for night walk around south side of beach..?

oh yeaaa. sarfaraz..i was just thinking abt tht, just wait..let me change 1st.

ok mam...n i changed my costume too ...i wear short trunk & bnayan.

after 5 minuts mrs gauri khan came back from changing her attire & man man she is looking like bomb...she was wearing white kurta and paired it with a pair of hot pants.

[Image: gauri-khan-and-shweta-bachchan-in-alibau...bash-4.jpg]
mam, wow u look relly hot in this attire...smashing i must say.

thnks sarfaraz..afterall we r goin on the beach...i m not gonna wear sareee or punjabi dress..hahaha

hahah,yes mam right. n i order one of the maids hey girl go n light some campfire & put some mat n drink there..make sure the distance is good n light tht 60 mtr from here.

after 10 minutes..we r walking on the beach..she has taken one bag in which i think she has put the oil & lotion

i have taken my small bag tooin which i carry a cigrette n one poacket of cuban cigar which i order when she was sleeping..n offcourse my lighter.

n we reach at the campfire...they had done a world clas jo to maintain the beauty of place & n they have arranged our place too which is looking really marvellous.

n i give the girl 100 $..u can go now...n make sure nobody distrub us here & if u make me happy customer...u will earn many more while saying this i wink my eye to her...n spanked her ass. she laughed.. n said thnk u sir. 

so mam, hows my arrangement? am i good in arranging things n party now?

she seeing all this n by her looks she is vey impressed....wow...sarfaraz...u r a multitalented guy...i liked ur idea.

thnk u mam..n i thought lets change my attitude from here...its a right time...may be i can fail but i have to try now... n i removed my banyan & i m just in my short trunk

i m really impressed with ur talent n knowledge sarfaraz...where did u get this idea to arrange this kind of setting... was thinkin to tell u all this but u r smart dude.

thnkas mam,,just with following you...thts it.

haha u r always flattering me..btw u do look hott in this attire, i mean any girl can gonna flat over u.

ohhh realy mam,,,bu i think u r most sexy creature god has ever created on the earth , n frankly saying ur legs is the best leg i have ever seen in my entire life.

bas bas..haa sarfaraz...ab jyada flattered mat karo...n she put white wine..in 2 glass..n give one to me & sit next to me.
i started drinking...n after 2 min i pulled the cuban marijuana cigar..n show to her.

mam, see here a lill surprise..for you.
after seeing marijuan cigar she was like ...hey sarfaraz...where did u find this? 

mam, i told tht girl too arrange this things any how ..n i paid her 500$ for this.. btw did u like it nor not? have u ever smoked a weed or marijuana cigar?

she lookng excited...oh yess. we had i mean me n srk while we r on the caribbean
weekend..but not most of the time ..may be just 2 or 3 times...i would love to taste tht...i mean smoke tht.

hahah,,well mam this is our night , ur hubby the king srk is not here...we can do whtever we want..n i light 1 marijuana cigar.. i then take a long puff...n leave the puff on her mouth, i did this deliberatley..to see her reaction.

ummmm...this is intoxicating..n she take it from my hand n inhales a long inside....n then..she lie down on mat of beach..n then throw at my side...woooo hahahah i love this sarfaraz...this thing is really cool .

n we did this....n finished 1st cigar with long puffs...u need more mam?
ohh yes ,but not now..u know i need some massage of my body.

well, mam i think i can give u tht massage...after all only 2 ppl r here u n me...no need to worry..am i right.

ohh yea offcourse, n she removed her kurta.....now just in lacy bra & hot pant.hey sarfaraz dont stare it....its not a good manner heheheh there is some oil use it,while saying this she laydown her self on her front ...n her back is now in front of my eyes..

wow,mam u do have a really hot back...srk sir is very lucky. n i poured some oil on her back.
aahhhhhhh,she said in gentle way..becus the oil was quite chilled n the weather was too...but becus we have the campfire we did not have tht kind of winter prblm.
n i start rubbing her back from neck to upper hips...hmmmmmm is this good mam?

yes sarfaraz,its very god just put some more pressure on ur hand so it can remove my tension from body.
n i put some more pressure n did some hard massage in her back...rubbing & pressing & tickling...i m not an expert massager but in the moment u can do better than u know.n i pulled her back hair which was from lower side of neck but ingentle way...n rubbed her neck in very sensous mode.

hmmm ,wow sarfaraz...u realy r multitalented guy....i think i should increase ur payment...ummmm wow....damm not everybody is good with massage techniq..but u r allrounder like a kamal hasan.heheheh

ohh yes mam,i dont hesitate from learning n ths why i get this job to serve one of the most beautifull lady on the planet, while saying this i rubed her side boobs over bra...loks like u r enjoying too much mam?

yes ,sarfaraz..u r extraoridnary guy....i m thnking god fr tht day when i see u n instantly wanted to hire u..n here my 6th sense not disappointed me....ummmm just lill lower.

umm sure mam,, n i take some oil in my hand n insert my hand just a lill in her hot pants to touch her thong i guess...n touch her uper asss..n i m in heaven..i rubbed there for around 5 minutes..n feeling tht meaty asss, i gathered some courage to ask her? btw mam wht u like to wear inside? thong or normal?

she looked at me in furious way, wht u think mr khan? wht is my choice i m not gonna wear a grnadma panties..hahaha offcourse thongs..i m on a beach not in bhajan or sangeet.

hahahahaha...i loaugh uncontrolably..yes u r tight mam,,but now days girls wear thongs even in bhajans & puja too. n i pinch her back lill bit

aauch....really mr sherlock holmes..u r very intelligent in every department hmmm...naughty guy...now go down n massage my legs too.

n i remove my hand fro her pants...n thinking to play more bold now......but i thought lets tske 10 min more. n i start massging her legs....rubbing n pressing tikkling n she is enjoiyng to much...while on he thighs..n reach to the inner thighs...n put some extra effort there.
after 1o min..wow sarfaraz u r magician loved it...now i m more relaxed.
she is still laying on the fllor while showing her back..

while gathering more couarge to wht i m gonna ask her next..roaming my hand on her legs..when i reach on thighs......mam? wht abt this ,dont u want me to massage ur bum or ass? n i slighlty spanked it but very gently but she felt it..

aah....wht u doin sarfaraz.....its not a good manner to spank someone on the ass...u naughty boy..

ohh but i think its good to spank somone when they r naughty or not listening to u.

ohhh ,really but i m not naughty u r naughty.......n when i didnt listen u? u bastred guy she said in smiling way

ohh well u r not giving me permission to massage ur asss...n i again spank her ass this time harder..shattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ahhhhhhhh ....sarfaraz...ahhhh ...u really want to masage this then u have my permission now.

n now i m in heaven...i told her in authoritive tone....well mrs gauri khan why dont u remove ur hot pant.....?

well mr sarfaraz khan..u r eager to massage my asss so why dont u remove it,while saying this she look at me n lick her lower lips.

i touch her ass n pull her up n start unbuttoning her hot pants n then start removing it ,,it was vey fit so it take extra time to remove it...n after removing it...i throw her hot pants backside..without her knowledge & the world sexy ass is in front of my eyes.....i m still not in believing state..she was wearing g string thong..which is only hiding her ass hole n crack....n i mange to put my both hand on her asss n grabbed it n pressed it...hmmmm mam....u r an angel mrs gauri khan...wow....so gorgeous asss u have.

ummmm hmmmmmm....thnak u sarfaraz.....now will u start massaging or gonna just stare it.

n i spank it hardly this time..shatttttttttttttttttttttt....shhhhhh mrs gauri khan, i know wht i m doin...but u r disturbing me everytime thts why i spanked u....now take a chill n let me massage this meaty asss or i can say in hindi.....
"aap aaram karo aur mujhe aapki gaand ki maalish karne do" maalkin saahiba.

chiiiii how cheap in hindi...hehehe but it was fun slang.

n i start rubbing her asss n feeling every inch of skin.rubbed it pressed it wnted to chew it n spank it n wanted to fuck it there..but i somhow manage stilll, n start massaging her ass quite in sensuous way.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 01:56 AM