Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE.

my next 2 days gone without any entertain with mrs gauri khan.i checked all my documents n valid proofs,verified them i want to be fully sure..i dont want to miss this chance to go on my 1st foreign tour , tht too with such a high class business lady.
its 3rd day n i came in mannat n inquire abt madam,maids told me she is in her bedroom,its evening 5 pm.
i visit the bedroom n knock it...can i come in madam?
ohh sarfaraz...pls come u dont need to ask every time....gauri said.
i enter....n saw her in dark blue short dress sitting on a makeup chair n doing some touch up on her face...she is ready to go somewhere.

[Image: Gauri-Khan.jpg?fit=610%2C494&ssl=1]

u goin somewhere madam? i ask
not just me, we both r goin..i was just goin to call u ...i have party invitation from my friend so i have to attend tht....she replied, btw how am i looking? sarfaraz.
she was looking like a pure diva,n i clear my throat and reply her..mam u looking stunning i mean just gorgeous very beautifull.
ohh bas bass...sarfaraz...itni bhi taarif mat karo..but thnks any way, no go n ca nikalo other wise i will be late...
ok mam... just one request mam.....pls take extra packet of cigrette..if u dont mind....for me.
oh sure....i have 3 packets..u dont worry..i will be there.
n i came down..n some idea pop out in my mind..n i smile of my genious mind...n bring the green 2 seaters bentley car.
after 5 min she is down......
ummmm....grt choice of car sarfaraz.......i love this car.
i always respect of ur choice mam,n i open the door & she entered n sit.
i start the car & ride at normal pace....
well sarfaraz kal tumhe ghar par hi rehna hoga,kyuki kal passport inspection wale aane wale hai ,ok so kal kahi nahi jana hai,u understand.
ok mam. waise hume kab niklana hoga frnace ke liye?
umm ,u r in hurry dude....iss sunday..dont worry ..i will handle all those paper n ticket things..u just care of urself.
ok mam..n i try to be more frank with her this time,mam u looking very beautifull in this dress...like an angel came from heaven.
ohhhh come on sarfaraz....now dont embarsse me. she smile n said but thnks any way...u looking good too
thnks mam. u know i want to join a gym,so i can make my body like a real good.

well we have our 3rd floor full of gym weapon..u can use anytime...without any hesitation.....ok 
ohh wow..mam..tht really sweet of u....can i light cigrette mam? if u dont mind.

ohh i forgot...here ur packet....i m keeping tht in ur safe.n u just keep drive...i need a cigrette too,so i will light it .heheh ,she smile like a child girl.
thnks mam..n she give me a lighting cigrette, n we both start smoking n our music player is on..so listeing music in mild volume n smoking is so cool stuff.
after 5 mintues...i tell her, u know mam i really wannna smoke some cuban cigar n do some marijuana....its my dream to smoke n weed atleast one time in my life.
well ,sarfaraz we r goin in France, bora bora island....i will make sure to get u everything whatever u want. i promise.n she blow at my face.
......i said nothing but just smiling.
we reach the taj hotel around 8 pm. n i stop the car, take her out, while entering she gave me her lighter..n loudly said...i will be fast..may be just 1 hr, if u want u can have a beer too. n she blink one eye to me n smile seductively, then gone.
i park the car,start smoking.....n enjoying the taj palace hotel from outside.
in 1.30 hr i finished 8 cigarette...n then my cell phone rang..it was mrs gauri khan....n i picked up...
hello mam .yes tell me....okok i will be there in 5 min.
n i start car,bring it on the back gate & i saw her there n give her hand...n then open the gate n i start driving again.
so hows gone ur party mam? i ask in jolly mood
ohhh its good..u know na frnd ka birthday party, so enjoy n dance .
while talking n lill bit flirting..we reach at mannat. i open the door n take her hand to get out... n then i park the car...n follow her.
when she reached at her bedroom,she turns n said thnks sarfaraz ..u r very kind n very well mannered talker...kal ke liye ready rehna...in 2 days ur pasport will be here. bye good night.
good night mam, i said...n enter in my room..n throw myself at bed n sleep .
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 01:22 AM