Adultery Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf"
NEXT UPDATE IS HERE.

I start driving towards marine line & try to impress her with my driving skill,but she somehow looking at her purse mirror & fixing her lill but makeup,so i got a naughty idea..n i hit a break not so fast just a lill halt & she got a lill bit shaken....
wtf u r doin sarfaraz? gauri said
ohh sorry mam just got dog in front of my car..so it happened
ohhhhh its ok..is dog fine..she said.
yea mam he is fine...n i start driving again smoothly.
after around 45 min of driving n silent mrs gauri khan speak
gauri - u know sarfaraz u r really good driver...i m happy tht i choose u over than tht fat old guys. n she laugh lill bit heheh u know wht i mean
me- ohh thnks mam, its my pleasure..to ride u( in different context) i will try my best to impress u all the time.
gauri- well like mr kamal has told me tht he has decided ur salary around 20k but i m increaing towards 35k + annual bonus + one room for u in mannat, hope tht is sufficient for u , as a new age driver.
me- n i stop car in a side,mam its dangerous place to announce someone promotion..like this..but i loved it...i dont know how to thank u. thank u very much gauri mam.
after 1 hr we reach the destination...it is a big pub in south bombay called "the irish house". n i stop the car & open her gate.she comes out n told me to wait till i come out of pub & she started walking towards main gate n her purse fell on the ground & she bend to grab her purse & see towards to me while lill smile on her face.
tht scene hit hard on my heart...i wanted to touch tht ass,grab it like a pumpkin & wanted to spank tht naughty ass but i control my self.
mam r u ok...i asked
yes sarfaraz i m fine,btw if u need anything to smoke there is one full packet of Marlboro with a lighter on the backseat of pocket,u can use it ok. bye 
n i smile at myself...one day ago i was living in a bandra east slum in a 10/10 fucking small room & now i m driving one of the richest actor in the world wife personal car & gonna live in her bungalow, n i take out packet of cigarette n light it out, n start smoking & thinking abt my future n off course some devilish idea pooping in my genius mind.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mrs. gauri khan. "the band stand hottest milf" - by raeeskhan - 18-01-2019, 12:59 AM