Poll: what kind of stories u like on kajal?what u like in kajal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
incest
10.29%
54 10.29%
old and young
21.33%
112 21.33%
bang
8.57%
45 8.57%
gangbang
14.29%
75 14.29%
torture
8.38%
44 8.38%
face
5.52%
29 5.52%
boobs
10.67%
56 10.67%
navel
6.86%
36 6.86%
ass
8.76%
46 8.76%
thighs
5.33%
28 5.33%
Total 525 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Kajal agrawal degradation from high class to low class
plz start the story soon
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-04-2019, 04:39 PM)Aiden Wrote: ................later Madhuri mom will be seduced and fucked this ugly servant.

Servant, driver, cook, watchman etc etc etc
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(30-04-2019, 08:56 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Servant, driver, cook, watchman etc etc etc

Then why are you in this forum? Salman khan? Amir khan?Ranbir Singh? etc etc ect? or shadu baba?
Like Reply
ok friends lets go with madhuri dixit....

[Image: image.png]
image host website
Like Reply
kajal is a house wife working in a multinational company her husband working in America and leaving with her step mom madhuri and her son rohit who is studying 9th class and kajal used to go to office and come to her home and kajal leaving with her father in law in a village ...raja vikaramarka he is the land lord jamindhar of the surrounding villages and near by forest tribals used to pray him as god he was strict and every one sacred of him along with kajal and  rangayaiha house keeper who is working for this family for last 60 years and along with them watchman cum driver pandith dearly friend of raja studied along with him and leaving with him.

Like Reply
one day kajal was on the way to home in a scooty  while comming there wa sa a heavy rain and she was not able to see the road and its full of thundering.So there kajal was, on my scooty, close to 10 pm on a narrow local road when it started raining cats and dogs, as the cliche goes. Since it wasn’t the time for monsoons, kajal expected the rain to stop soon, so kaja just pulled over by the side of the road and stopped under a tree. Half an hour later, the rain still had not let up. kajal was completely soaked, even under the tree.

kajal   thought of calling home for a rescue from my predicament. As she reached into my purse to take my cellphone out, kajal felt certain dampness. That’s when kajal realized she had taken my fabric purse, which was obviously not waterproof. The cellphone was also wet, and had conked off. Great, she thought to myself. Stuck here without a working cellphone on a highway late at night. Some vehicles were passing by. kajal thought of flagging one down. But there had been so many news stories recently about a group of men in their trucks kidnapping women from the roadside and banging them, that she did not feel comfortable doing so. she decided the best course of action was to drive until she reached some village, and then make a call from there.

So kajal got on my scooty and drove for about half a km when putt... puttt... putt… hisssss. The scooty engine just stopped with some ominous noises. she tried to restart it. Even tried the manual kick-start. Did not work. Great. As if things couldn’t get any worse. Now she was soaked to my skin, with my scooter and cell phone refusing to work, stranded on a deserted road at almost 11 pm. she stood there re-evaluating the option of flagging down a car. The rain had gotten even harder now, definitely the heaviest downpour in the region in years.

Like Reply
Finally kajal decided to take the chance and stood by the edge of the road waiting for some vehicle to pass by. Nothing. Zip. Not a single car or truck for about 10 minutes. Was she in the twilight zone,

That’s when kajal noticed a guy on one of those old rusty bicycles approaching from the other side. He was wearing a raincoat, and had his eyes on the road, so did not notice me immediately. kajal called out to him and he stopped. Crossed the road and came close to me.

“Hello…, my scooty has broken down and my phone isn’t working either. Do you have a cellphone on you?” .

The man pushed his hood back. He was bald and in his 60-70's. Wiped the water from his face and replied , “Cellphone? No. I don’t own a cellphone. But I am a mechanic. Want me to take a look at that scooty?”

“Oh, thank you. It will be great if you can fix it.”

He got off his bicycle, and started examining my scooty.

“Why are there no cars at all on this road?”

“It’s a pretty bad storm, Madam. Trees fallen all over. The road is shut on both the sides, about a km on the Delhi side and a couple of km on the other side. she was just cycling back home from the garage I work at. It’s just a km away.”

This did not sound good. If the road was closed both ways, how was she to get home? The man realized what she was thinking from the worried look on my face and said, “Don’t worry about the village side. They were saying it will be cleared within an hour. It’s not a very big tree, they say.”

He looked under the scooty a few times. Took the toolbox out of the side-box and puttered around. Tried to start it a few times. And then said to me, “Sorry, Madam. There is engine problem with the punchur of the silencer got damaged and we need a replace few parts. But she am a total dunce when it comes to automobiles so he might as well have said that and she wouldn’t have understood it any less.

“Alright, so can you fix it?” she asked.

“No, not here. Don’t have the tools and parts for it. But if you like, we can go to my garage. It’s just a km away. We’ll get there in no time. There’s also a phone in the garage, so you can call someone and have them pick you up.”

That sounded like the best possible option. So we set off on foot towards his garage, him dragging my scooter, and me rolling his bicycle along.

Like Reply
nice going. thanks for starting. 

eagerly waiting for mom adventures  banana
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
So Madam, if you don’t mind. What is your name?”

“kajal” she replied, and out of courtesy asked him, “and what is your’s?”

“I am nasir. If you don’t mind my asking…, what is a young lady like you doing here at this time. As far as i know all housewives, they don’t come out like this alone? We usually don’t get king family memebers’ in our parts.”

“Who told you this?” kajal asked him… . “That time is gone, even girls are working in metro cities now a days. I had some work in city. Was driving back when this storm started.”

“Yes, this storm is really unexpected. Never seen it rain like this even in the monsoons.”

He stayed silent after that, but she noticed that he’d keep stealing glances at me. she had been so preoccupied with thinking about the scooty and how to get home, that she didn’t realize how completely soaked she was. Fortunately, as she always do while on village assignments, she was wearing a very conservative saree, with a long scarf around her neck and chest. But even so, being as soaked as she was, the fabric was hugging some curves of my body more tightly than it ever would.

image uploader
Like Reply
Nothing too scandalous, mind you, but I am sure it was titillating enough for a middle aged mechanic like Nasir. His name indicated he was a muslm and ***** women in those parts dressed very conservatively. So she must have been quite a sight for him. she tried not to think too much about it though. Apart from a few glances, which were perfectly normal for any male, he had been very polite and well-behaved. she did not feel threatened by him at all.

Finally they reached the “garage”. she use quote marks because calling it a garage would be too effusive. It was just a small tin shack, probably no bigger than the average bedroom. There was a rusty signboard on top saying “Bajrang Auto Garage” with some Swastik signs painted on the gate and banners. Nasir put scooter on its side-stand and banged on the metal door of the shack.

“Who is it?” came a thick voice from inside.

“Prashant, it’s me Nasir. Open up.”

The door creaked open and out peered a man I guessed to be Prashant. He was shirtless and wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He was a small man, shorter than me, and I am just 5’3”. a small boy around 16 years  curly black hair.

“What happened?” he asked, staring at kajal.

“This is kajal Madam. She was driving back to home from city when her scooty broke down. I saw her when I was going home, so brought her here.”

Like Reply
Fantastic starting!! And thank you very much for choosing Madhuri Dixit 'my dream'as a mom.
Like Reply
(01-05-2019, 01:06 PM)SMJ20 Wrote: Fantastic starting!! And thank you very much for choosing Madhuri Dixit 'my dream'as a mom.

ok bro ...
Like Reply
“Hmpfff… OK… bring it in.” Prashant said and opened the folding doors completely. Nasir and kajal walked in. It was, as she said, a small shack. There was a small mattress in the corner where Prashant slept. The rest of the shack was filled with two-wheelers, their parts and other tools. The whole place also reeked of something kajal couldn’t quite place… probably just grease and petrol. In another corner was a chair with a table, and on top of the table, a telephone.

“Can I use the phone?” she asked.

“Yes sure.” Prashant said as he started opening the scooty casing.

she picked up the receiver and held it to my ear. Silence. No dial tone. “There is no dial tone” she said.
Prashatnt came over and took the phone from kajal. As he did, she could not help but notice his still shirt-less torso. It was hairy, and he had a pot belly. There were some stains of grease on his belly and arms.

“kajal guess the storm knocked the lines out.”

“Oh. Is there someone close by with a cellphone?”kajal asked.

“There’s just our garage and two other shops here – one a tea stall and another for hardware. Both are closed, and the guys who run them don’t stay in the shops like me. You will have to walk a couple of km that way for any other shops or houses.”

kajal weighed her options. It was still raining pretty hard. she could walk to the other shops. But may be she could just wait for these men to fix my scooty and then drive. Nasir was already working pretty hard at it. Prashant went and stood next to him and they started discussing whatever was to be done. That’s when kajal sneezes started. Achoo’s after achoo’s. About a dozen or so.

Like Reply
“Looks like you are catching a cold because of your wet clothes.” Prashant said looking at kajal . “If you want, I can give you a clean shirt and a lungi to change into.”

“No, that’s fine. I can wait. It won’t take long to fix this anyway, right?”

“It will take about an hour, and…”

He was interrupted by another bout of sneezing from me. After my sneezes subsided, he looked pointedly at me. I could feel the sneezes getting worse. she decided that it would be stupid to risk getting pneumonia when there was an option to change out of my wet clothes.

“OK I suppose I should change.”kajal said

Nasir went to the corner and opened a box. He took out a towel, a relatively clean t-shirt, and a lungi. A lungi, for those who don’t know, is a sarong-like wrap that many Indian men wear. He gave it all to me and said, “As you can see, there is no other room. You can change in here. Nasir and I will wait outside.”

They walked out and she went to close the door. It was just a rusty bolt which shhe slid into the loop. There was a nail hanging from a thread near the bolt. The purpose of the nail, as she later realized, was to be inserted into a hole at the end of the bolt, to act like some sort of a lock. she didn’t realize it then and left the nail hanging as it was, instead of inserting it into the hole. Which, ironically, lead to further events.

Like Reply
she should have moved to the back of the shack to change. But whether it was the greasy smell or just laziness, kajal did not. kajal started changing just a couple of feet inside the closed door. she then took off her saree which were by now dripping with water. she thought for a second about keeping my bra and panties on, but they were too wet. So she took them off too, and got completely naked. she took the towel and started drying herself. she was drying her hair when it happened. The wind suddenly picked up, and the door started shaking from the wind.

A big and audible gust of wind came and as if in slow motion, she saw the bolt sliding back under the pressure. In what must have been just a second, but felt like an eternity, the bolt slid back completely and the folding doors opened with a bang. Nasir and Prashant who had been standing with their backs to the door were startled by the noise and turned around.

kajal stood there motionless with her hands holding the towel to her hair, as Nasir and Prashant stared at me dumbfounded. There she was, completely naked. In front of two men she had just met.

kajal was caught in two minds about what to do. Whether to cover myself up or close the door. her first instinct was to grab whatever she could and cover her nakedness. she picked up her saree which were lying on the floor at her feet. she held them in front of her and then ran forward to close the door again. Which was a big mistake.

Like Reply
Next update will be on 04-05-2019....

Suggest if u like my start or not i will try to improve as this is my first story....
Like Reply
what a stunning start!!
Like Reply
(01-05-2019, 01:30 PM)snehasneha Wrote: Next update will be on 04-05-2019....

Suggest if u like my start or not i will try to improve as this is my first story....

You are writing well.The opinion of the readers are in the favour  of old and young.So kindly consider this.
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply
awesome start!! Madhuri and Kajal'two super sexy actresses of india'.Please let this old man seduce both mom and daughter.
Like Reply