Adultery The Possession
The Possession

(This is my first erotica written in English. First of all, I'm not very good in English, but it's an attempt. So if there are any grammatical errors, please forgive. Secondly, the character, subject, cover of this story is fictional. The purpose of the story is not to attack any caste, religion and colour. Also, although the story requires underage characters, these characters are not sexually related. Thirdly, This is a story set in the nineties (1990-2000). So mobile phones are not used here. Computer usage will also be extremely limited. The geographical location and nature of the places in this story are not all accurate, In some cases there is a mixture of imagination. And this is not a short story, there may not be frequent sex scenes. Fourthly, the characters of the story are mainly people of Bengali, Hindi, Nepali languages. But since the story is in English, the language of all the characters is one type, i.e. English. Somewhere in the dialogue, different language can be seen to denote the language and class of the characters. There will be its English translation in brackets. Finally, this is just a fantasy erotica. That is how the reader should take it. If any readers dislikes this story, I request him not to read the story. Please do not create unnecessary attacks and controversy. Only those who like the story should read and support. Thank you.)
[+] 11 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 2998868c-0689-408f-bed7-269248a3ce05.png]

Kolkata is growing day by day. Many people are coming here. Flat houses are growing. Not even neighbors are know each other in this metrocity. No one lives in someone's trouble, either happiness or sadness. Subir Mukherjee's flat house is no exception. Kolkata is not Subir's native place even though he is from Kolkata. He came here as a student because of his father's transfareble job. His father did not agree to live here permanently because he was like to his native place. He wanted to return to his native land after retirement. Subir, however, remained here with his wife and children. At first he thought he would buy a land and build a house. His wife Soma also wanted to have a house of their own. Finally with the help of a friend they bought a 3bhk flat in Laketown. Their flat house has six floors. Car parking is available on the ground floor. Subir's have a small four-wheeler, but it is rarely driven. Soma often says 'What was the need to spend so much money on a car if you don't drive it?' In fact, Subir is not that good as a driver, moreover, Subir has to be out of work, where is the time to drive. Sometimes they take cars for short family trips, such as Diamond Harbour, Digha, Bakkhali etc.
Although the flat house has six floors, Subirs live on first floors above the ground floor. An elderly couple on the Second floor. whose only son are abroad. The third and fifth floors are empty. It's not sold yet. A non-Bengali Marwari business family resides on the fourth floor. Everyone lives here as their own. Like the character of Kolkata's Flat house, no one looks for the good or bad of anyone, nor does they get involved in trouble with others. As only three families live here, no problems arises. If any problems arises, or the incidental expenses of the flat are to be paid, then all the three families share equally. Since Subir and the head of the Marwari family, Bimal Aggarwal, are busy with their own work, so senior retired professor Amalendu Mitra of the second floor is in charge of all these. Mr. Mitra is a gentle man. He does not shy away from this responsibilities.

Subir woke up to his wife Soma's call.
---get up. It was 9 o'clock. How much more sleep?
This one habit of Soma will not let him sleep even on holidays. It's a lot of work at home. Subir got up and went straight to the bathroom. It is his eternal habit. Soma is messing around in the kitchen. Subir woke up to Soma's call. Santu's 10th class exam is just a few days later. His reading voice is heard from the reading room.

Subir came out wiping his face with a towel. Antu went to his mom in the kitchen and said--Mom, Algebra has given homework in school.
Soma poured tea into the cup and said in a loud voice to Subir--Where are you going, listen? You can't help Antu in math?
---can't you? Subir replied lazily and annoyed.
---Can't you see I'm working? Am I the devi Durga or the one who is walking around with ten arms?

Subir does not want to teach his son now. When he comes home on leave, he wants to sleep a little. But he understood Soma's sharp temper. She really manages everything in the family. So Subir without replying to wife, he said to his son---Come hear.

Subir and Soma's two sons are Santu and Antu. Santu read in class ten. Antu is class six. Not even a month left for Santu's 10th class exams to begin. Soma often asks Subir to come with the transfer. But is the transfer so easily available? Subir works in a engineer of Natural Gas sector is a Central govt undertaking. His job is transferable. He is now transferred and promoted to Delhi. Sometimes after two or three months, he comes home with a week's leave. He could have stayed there with his family if he wanted. But it was not possible for Soma's job. Soma also a School Teacher in Govt school. Her subject is Geography. So Soma has to do everything single handedly. All responsibilities of two sons, their school, tuition, drawing classes; Everything has to be done without any help.
Only she gets a little rest every evening. Even then she kept herself busy; Looking at her school student's exam books, doing small chores at home, also cooking at night. In fact, Soma is not an idle person.

Subir started reading the newspaper while sipping her tea. Antu is sitting next to his father and doing math. Antu is a student of South Point School, kolkata. Santu is of Bengali medium school. During Antu's admission to school, there was a dispute between them about whether to admit their son to an English or Bengali medium school. Soma thinks that language is not a problem, if they can give proper guidance to the boy in studies, then whatever the medium school is, it should not be a problem. Subir, however, is not confined to school and family like Soma. He keeps the news of the world. Language problems suggest that children may have trouble building their future. However, Soma's argument is not to be ignored. Their eldest son is getting good results by studying in Bengali medium, he can read and write English. But Finally, Subir got Soma's consent with the argument that while the elder son is studying in Bengali medium, the younger should be taught in English medium.

Before finishing the tea, Soma made a list. Soma has its weekly grocery market on regularly on weekends Sundays. But if Subir is at home, Soma sends him. Subir has a habit of forgetting again, so Soma makes the list.

Subir puts on his shirt and goes to call Soma without finding the scooter key in the drawer, suddenly the land phone rings. Soma washed the cup-plates in the sink and said, "Look who called again."
[+] 5 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Subir went to pick up the phone and said---hello!
when an unknown woman's voice came from the other side---How are you Sabji?

The tone is very unfamiliar. He heard the voice of a very old woman. The woman is speaking in Hindi and also has a Nepalese touch. The woman said again - Sabji could not recognize me?
Subir said after being a little shocked----who is talking, tell me?
The woman's voice became heavier, said---I am Shanta Sherpa.
Subir is not familiar with the name. Sherpa must mean Nepalese, Subir didn't seem to know any Nepali people. One was his colleague, of course, a long time ago. Still said---I can't remember exactly.
The old woman coughed. It was understood that she was ill. Then she said---you in Tunglu...Sabji..?

Hearing the name 'Tunglu' came to Subir's mind. Immediately he said---Yes, Shantaji remembers. are you well?
---I am getting old, Sabji. What else is well? two beta (boy) are good?
---Yes, they are fine. And your granddaughter? What is her name...?
---Keshvi?
---Yes yes. Is she good?
---She is married now Sabji.
--- Did you gave marriage that girl? How old were she?
---The girl has turned eighteen Sabji. And what will poor mountain girl do after studying. Her father gave her in marriage.

Soma could hear the conversation on Subir's phone. She came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands and saying---Who is calling?

Subir was busy talking to the old lady without answering. Old lady said---Sabji, you know we are very poor. My son works as a watchman and runs the family. He worked as a forest guard. His job is gone. So he went to Kolkata to look for a work. A man told him there he offered him a watchman job. But it didn't. You have many contacts there, if you get him a job...my family will be saved Sabji.

Subir was in a dilemma. How will he find a job for a watchman? Besides, Subir himself does not live in Kolkata. If it was in Delhi, it would have helped. However, thinking of the old woman's help that day, he did not discourage her. Moreover, the old woman's voice was full of helplessness. As a result, Subir could not say 'no'.
---I will try Shantaji. But Watchman's work isn't always easy to find.
---Sabji, Dawa my son knows driving also. Also if anything is found...The old woman's voice was worried.
---OK, OK. i will try.
The old woman seemed very happy. Said---Ok Sabji, I will tell my beta to meet you.

After placing the phone receiver Subir started putting the watch on his hand. Soma brought the key of the scooter and said---who called?
Subir tied his wrist watch and held out a cigarette and said---Do you remember that old lady in Sandakphu?
---oh Yes! Who arranged for us to stay that night?
---Hmmm.
---Oh ma! Where did she get our land phone number?
---It doesn't seem that she can use the phone. It seems that you are the one who gave the land number of our home while we returning from the there.
Soma hesitated and said---I gave it to her granddaughter, right. I told her to contact us when they come to Kolkata. But I have to say this for the sake of courtesy.
---Now this courtesy of yours has caused trouble. Subir said in a soft angry voice.
---Why? What did she say?
---Her son used to work as a watchman, now he has lost his job. He came to Kolkata. I have to find a job for him. Now look for a guard jobs For him!
--- Why You can not say no? Soma looked annoyed.
Subir put the cigarette in the ashtray and said---Can you say 'no' directly? However, she helped us in times of Problems, otherwise we would have been in dangerous trouble that night.
Soma thought to herself that is true they would have been in danger without the help of that old woman that night.
Just three months ago; The sudden trouble they had to face while traveling was really dangerous.

To be continued...
[+] 7 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
Good to see that you write the stroy in English also.. keep it up.. all the best..  clps
Like Reply
Nice detailed setup…seems unavoidable danger is nearing them
[+] 1 user Likes satankama's post
Like Reply
Nice story line....
[+] 1 user Likes krantikumar's post
Like Reply
Three months ago...
Subir comes home every year during Puja vacations. Every year they go on a family trip on this time. Amidst the business of married life, Puja vacations are a great time in their lives.

Although Subir Mukherjee grew up in Kolkata, his native place is Burdwan district in West Bengal. His father Sudhakar Mukherjee was a postal employee. His father means Subir's grandfather was well-known homeopath doctor at there native village. Later Subir's father moved to Kolkata with his job transfer. There he rented a house at belgachia, kolkata. Subir was a class five student at that time. As his parents only child, Brothers and sisters were second to none after him. Then he grow up here. Soma's father Madhusudan Chakraborty was a special friend of Subir's father. He was a School teacher. As a result, there was always a good relationship between the two families. Soma's family belongs from Chandannagar, Hoogle a district of West Bengal. Chandannagar is not very far from Kolkata. So Soma's family was used to came to Subir's house occasionally. Subir also visited their house several times. Include Soma, they are two sisters. Soma is elder. She got the teaching job soon after her graduation. Subir passed engineering in Shivpur engineering college after three years as usual and joined the job. Both of them had an initial love. Both families did not delay to make it a marriage.

Now they both crossed forty now. Subir is now forty-six. Soma also just turned forty a month ago. Their married life also crossed seventeen years. Both Subir and Soma have not parents are alive. Eventually Soma's mother passed away just a year ago. Soma's only sister Tanima is now settled in Canada. Her husband works there. Very rare she comes here. Last she came to Kolkata once a years ago when her mother died.

Subir and Soma have already spent seventeen years of married life. Subir has to travel from Delhi to various places for office work. Soma doesn't have that chance. With two sons and the school teaching job, she is imprisoned in Kolkata. Subir understands that, in his absence, Soma handles all the family responsibilities expertly. So both of them do not miss the Puja time holiday. Both the boys have school holidays at that time, so Subir never misses this great time for family outings. They went to South India last year. This year they went to the Singalila range, the vast pine, oak, rododendran forest at the foot of Sandakphu, the highest peak of Himalaya in West Bengal. Subir gets details about the tourist place from his one of a colleague. Since Soma's teaching subject is geography, this place has a special attraction for her. Besides, she has always loved nature. So they planned and went out on a forest trip to Sandakphu.

They reached New Jalpaiguri station by Darjeeling mail. From there they hired a small car and reached Manebhanjan, a small town in Darjeeling district. Manebhanjan is one of the townships before going to Singlila National Park. In this small hilly town surrounded by forests. Several essential shops, woodsheds and surrounding scenic hilly attractions. Subir rented a homestay there.
They have gone to the mountains before. Kashmir, Shimla, Sikkim they have roamed in many places. However, Santu and Antu like this place more. In fact, all the places that Santu or Antu have visited before were in their young age. Santu is somewhat understandable but not in Antu's case. Both are teenagers now, one is 16 anather is 12. So their attraction is more now than ever, especially Antu. Although Santu is a little introverted and calm, Antu is very smart.

The ditch is in front of the home stay. The hill slopes down to an open field. This is the only ground where the hill boys play football every year. When they arrived some mountain boys were playing football. Both brothers have interest in sports. But Antu is a bit more, Santu is a bit like a bookworm.

On reaching the homestay, Soma first saw the bathroom. She always wants the bathroom to be clean. She is very particular about cleanliness. A separate bed sheet is brought in the bag. No matter how clean the bed sheet is in the hotel, she will cancel it and bring it from home.
It's cold outside. Two boys are standing on the edge of that field. Subir wears full sleep sweater over shirt, thick jacket over it. If this is what winter is like in October here, Subir shivered at the thought of what could happen in December. Soma wears maroon sweater over her salwar. She took off her woolen cap because it was rattling. Meanwhile, Subir refuses to take off his gloves.
It is half past ten. This homestay is run by a woman. In the initial meeting, it was understood that the woman's husband practically played the role of an assistant. The woman's name is Uma Dahal. However, the name of her husband Motiram Dahal is written on the visiting card. Motiram ji, a very friendly person, he came and said---Sabji, How do you feel?
---It's good. How cold is it here in the winter?
---A lot, Sabji. If you come during the cold, you will understand. The man smiled.
Subir lit a cigarette. Said---How far is Singalila mountain range from here?
---That is Singlila, Sabji.

Subir thought that what a stupid question he asked him. he is right, now they belongs to the Himalayan Singalila mountain range. Asked again---How far is Darjeeling town from here?
---Near about 28 km Sabji.
Subir noticed that Nepalis have a habit of saying 'Sabji' over and over again. Earlier, while coming from Jalpaiguri by car, the driver was also told the same.
Moiram began to say that---Manebhanjan is lying on the border of Nepal and India. The hill you are looking at is the west side. After that, Nepal.
---You go there?
---Yes Sabji, we have relatives over there. we go.
---No border security?
---There is an army camp. But they don't stop us.
Subir was looking at the surrounding blue mountains in wonder. It seems as if this mountain is still waking up after breaking the waves of Tethys. Stand slowly and head high. Motiramji's words interrupted his thoughts.
---Will I give hot water Sabji?

Subir does not want to take a bath. If the boys don't want to do it, their mom will force them to bath. And Soma does not spend a single day without bathing. Be it winter, summer, monsoon anyway. So he clenched his teeth in the cold and said---Yes, go ahead.

After tidying up the room, Soma came out on the balcony and said---where did they go?
---Your sons? look at there. Subir showed Santu and Antu standing on one side of the front field.
Soma said---Call them, the time is passing.

After resting all day, they went out to explore this small town. The next day they will trek to Singlila forest. Kanchenjunga can also be seen from one part of Sandakphu if the luck is good. The peak looked like then a sleeping Buddha.
While sitting at the dinner table in the night, Uma ji asked---- Have you booked the guide?

Subir and Soma asked each other if the guide would be useful. Motiram Ji said---Many people get lost in Sanadakphu. Tourists do not go there alone. Tunglu is a village six km from here. The sherpas of that village are the guides. Besides, there are home stays in that village too. You can stay there for the night if you want. We will arrange.

Subir thought for a while. Soma said---Can't we trek back before night?
Motiramji said--- You can madam. But Tunglu village is quite beautiful. Many people want to stay there overnight. If you want, I said so.
Subir said to Soma---What do we need? If not, the next day we can explore Tunglu village by ourselves.
Motiram Ji said--Okay Sabji. Whatever you think is best. I will tell the guide. Will take you in the morning.
[+] 4 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
The next morning the four of them left for Sandakphu trekking. Tunglu is a small village. Only a few houses look alike. Almost all of them have accommodation for tourists. Uphill and downhill roads on both sides of the mountain. The people are basically the residents of this village, who themselves are the owners and employees of the hotel. As the day progressed, the area was covered with fog and clouds. As if the sky came down to the ground. A row of clouds started moving from side to side in the extreme cold.
The guide Raju Sherpa is a thin young man. Age nearly may be twenty-two or twenty-three. He is Very shy, also friendly too. Soma brought along noodles, boiled eggs, hot water in flux and tea. They ate in Tunglu.
Raju said---Sabji don't be late. It's getting cold already, and we have to come back before evening.
Subir took the cup of tea from Soma's hand and said---Yes, we should return proper timely. Is it possible to stay in this jungle after the evening?
Raju said---You are right Sabji. Moreover, the Gorkhas have called a strike today. Everything will be closed from afternoon onwards. Strike for 24 hours. Today 12 noon to tomorrow 12 noon.
Soma was worried and said---we are supposed to return tomorrow afternoon. How to return?
Subir said--He says strike is till 12 noon tomorrow. We will return later.
Although Subir is also worried. He knows that Gorkhas strike are very aggressive in the mountains. Of course, Raju said--Sabji. There is not much problem in Kalipokhri, Tunglu or Manebhanjan. Problems happens in Darjeeling, Kalimpong etc.

From Tunglu, they started their journey along the uphill road. The last village is Kalpokhri. Their two sons are moving easily along the mountain road. Subir and Soma are having trouble walking with them. So they are walking a little behind. When the two boys went too far, Soma stopped them with a grunt.
They realize that middle age is changing their lives. At the beginning of their marriage, they too could easily go up such a mountain road. Subir and Soma went to Dehradun on their honeymoon. Being employed by ONGC, Subir also had many accommodation facilities, as it was their main office. In the hilly areas of Uttarakhand, they roamed easily as they wished. Times have changed now. Subir is forty-six now. He does not have the body structure of his early youth. A little fat has also accumulated. He is also a smoker. He knows that it is not possible for him to climb the mountain at the same time as his two sons. Same with Soma. She also turned forty just a month ago. Soma is never a thin-looking woman, nor is she healthy. She always has a very average figure. Now, however, a little flesh has accumulated in her stomach. Both husband and wife walked along the path talking to the guide boy.

They walk along narrow roads lined with pines and rhododendrons. As Subir was about to light a cigarette, Soma interrupted him and said---You are lighting a cigarette again. You are already having trouble to walking.
Subir listened to his wife's scolding and put the cigarette back in the packet. They encountered another group of tourists on the road. Those who are returning from the trek.
Soma asked Raju---how long will it take us to reach?
Raju said---Madam, it will take four and a half hours.
---Oh ma! So many ways! Soma was surprised.
Subir said---Take it easy darling. can you see such beautiful nature again. Tell me, Soma, what is the height of Sandakphu?
Soma is a school teacher of geography. This question is childish to her. She said---As far as I remember 3636 meters.
Subir, however, himself does not know the answer. Guide Raju is a Sherpa by caste, and of course he knows, he said---right madam.
Soma looked at her husband and smiled. She said---you know?
Subir said----I am not a Geography teacher like you.
Suddenly the fog and clouds cleared and the bright Sun appeared. Raju said---Do you have a raincoat with madam?
---Why? That's when the clouds went away and the sun came out. I don't see any sign of rain. Soma said shocked.
Raju said---Madam the weather here is very uncertain. If it is sunny then it may rain suddenly after a while.
Soma, however, brought the necessary things from home. But she could not imagine that it might rain here. So she said---I didn't bring the raincoat. God let it not rain.
Subir said jokingly---Geography teacher failed here.
----I am a teacher, not a meteorologist. Soma replied.

Santu and Antu suddenly stopped at a far place. They are looking at something behind a tree. Soma shouted----What happened? Why are you standing?
Antu also shouted back----Mom, look at a red panda.
As soon as the panda ran away, Santu angrily said---You shouted so it ran away.

Raju smiled and said---Madam this red panda is rare here. They are rarely seen. You missed it.
However, Santu took two pictures with the camera hanging around his neck.

They finally reached Kalipokhri. Here Raju arranged for them to have lunch at a home stay. These home stays are also wooden. There are Just a few houses. There is a small dark pond also.
Raju said---sabji, name of this place is Kalipokhri because of this dark pond.

Subir started looking around. The place looks beautiful. Soma is standing far away showing something to the two sons. The two boys are already very devoted to their mom. Especially their elder son. Antu is a bit of a father fan.
Subir walked towards them. As he approached, Soma said---Isn't it a great place? Subir smiled, said---Do you want to stay here?
Soma came very close to Subir. She said---Honestly, if I could live in a place like this, I would feel like I am in heaven.
Subir jokingly said---Then when we both retire, We will spend the rest of our old age lives here.

Two boys are running after a pair of butterflies. In front of where they are standing, there is a big ditch. They are both standing on the edge of the hill. Soma rested her head on Subir's shoulder. Subir whispered---Now I want to a kiss.
Soma smiled shyly and pushed Subir and said---Dhat! When you become old, you still have not lost your nature.
----Don't worry me dear. I am a just 46-year-old youth.
Then he pulled his wife close. Both Soma and Subir saw two boys near them.

Subir can understand that Soma has liked this forest nature in her heart. Even before this, Soma used to talk about going to the mountain, hill, forest etc. Subir, however, is the opposite, he likes the blue sea.

Raju disturbed the romance of their conjugal love. he said--Sabji, If you have to come back today before evening. Then it can't be delayed anymore. Gotta get out now.
[+] 3 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Soma called their two sons. They are also tired. However, their interest is much higher. They are already prepared with the wonder of teenage. beautiful Kanchenjunga started coming closer from here. Raju had warned earlier that As the day progresses towards the afternoon, the cold will grow. Seeing that Antu had gloves on but Santu had taken them off, Soma forced him to wear it. She also put on gloves. Subir is already cold. So he has everything ready in advance.

They left Kalipokhri. The walk started from Kalipokhri through the lap of the hill. The valley is like a slope on both sides. The sky is sparkling, the sun is shining on the Himalayas. The line of mountains on one side is sometimes appearing, sometimes disappearing again. A mountain cannot be compared to anything on the plain. So it is difficult to compare. As the road continues, the snow is noticed. Even if it does not snow, dew and road water accumulates and forms powdery ice on the mountain slopes. Somewhere along the way, one or two houses can be seen. Except for the most primitive necessities of a small household, there is almost nothing here.

Sandakphu was reached in a few hours. But the risk with this is coming down in the evening. But the mind takes away the form of the surroundings from that thought. Only Kanchenjunga was in front of the eyes. What a huge mountain. It's as if an artist has painted milky snow on the mountain by hand. It seems that the sleeping heart of the Buddha can be touched by raising the hand.
This is a surprise to the urban Bengalis of College Street, Dharmatala, Gariahat, Laketown etc. What power God has built the nature! It seems that the mountain hundreds of miles away is standing cheek by jowl with Sandakphu, the highest peak of West Bengal. In the distance, they can see all the white peaks of mountains read in books like Everest, Makalu etc.
Soma tried to introduce the boys to the visible peaks of the Himalayas. If she made a mistake, their guide, local Sherpa Raju, corrected her.

The emergence of problems is the return time. Sure enough, a few minutes of rain and intense cold followed. It suddenly forest became dark. Along with that, the hilly roads become more dangerous and slippery.
Soma looked at Subir very helplessly. She did not allow their two sons to walk forward. She kept them to herself.
Subir realized that he had never faced such an unprecedented danger even after traveling to different parts of the country. Guide Raju's face has also faded. He took a torch with him. The light of that torch is low. Can't get very far through fog. He keeps saying one thing over and over again--Sabji, We have to go till Kalipokhri. Otherwise we will be in danger.
Soma was startled. When she arrived, she realized how long it had taken. So she said - Kalipokhri! It's a long way!

Raju is a young man. Even he is less experienced, Subir has no difficulty in understanding. Nature, which a moment ago was presenting its extreme beauty, has suddenly assumed a monstrous form. That seems to be the nature of the forest. Subir thought to himself.

Somehow they walked a long way, As long as a little light is visible. Deep darkness came slowly. Raju, is one of a sherpa of this area, he does not have the courage to move forward, how dare Subir show up there.

Subir asked---How far is left to reach Kalipokhri?
Raju said---Sab Ji. Not far. And a couple of km. But walking in this darkness is dangerous. The hill has become slippery.

Soma holds Antu's hand tightly. She also said to Santu---Santu stay close. Then she said to Raju---what can be done now?

Raju also said in a worried tone---Madam, there are two houses before Kalipokhari. It would be nice if someone gave us shelter like tonight. Otherwise we have to walk again at risk.
Subir said to Raju---How is it possible? Why do people let us stay in their house? Besides, why would we go to a stranger's house? Rather than Raju, we go, we will dare to walk little by little to reach Kalipokhri.

Raju said---Sab Ji. There will be a lot of risk. Local people don't go out here after evening unless there is a special needs. And no one goes on this road beyond Kalipokhri.

Soma gets annoyed and says to Subir---Oh! Subir, This is your nature. When he says that the place is definitely not convenient after evening. Why do we take risks with children? It's just a matter of spend for one night.

Subir lit a cigarette without saying anything. Raju said---Sab ji, there is a government homestay in front. Often it is closed. It is not usually offered to tourists as it is so deep in the jungle. If it's open today for some reason, problem solved. Otherwise, the last hope is the house of Dawa chacha, before Kalipokhari.

Fate did not help them. Government homesteads are closed. It looks like it hasn't opened in decades. Subir laughed seeing Soma's worried face, said---Hey why are you thinking darling. Something will be arranged.

Raju, however, continues with a pale face. After a while They were startled when they suddenly heard a female voice. They heard a voice of a young girl---Raju bhai, where are you going at night?

After a long time without these five, they heard the voice of a different person for the first time. A light of hope appeared in everyone's mind.

To be continued...
[+] 6 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Nice plot , but the picture is blunt . female character could be a bit better , ..a litter more MILF-ish , curvaceous ,, Atleast the the face shoud have been sharper..
Aapnar bangla golpo ami porechi..
**chhobir jnno overall package ta onek ta uthe jai
Like Reply
[Image: IMG.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes BadeGANDu's post
Like Reply
[Image: 51deb4bc-6e0d-4e9d-82a2-452c878c5e1d-1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 00111e16-672b-4966-a40d-d68575fa3535.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like BadeGANDu's post
Like Reply
[Image: images-4.jpg]
shoreby club
Like Reply
Great start....
Keep rocking...
Like Reply
In the distance a teenage girl stands holding a hurricane light. She wears a thick winter jacket, a woolen cap on her head. Her appearance is exactly like Nepalese girls but the eyes are not like Nepalese. Her colour of the skin that can be seen in the hurricane light is yellowish like that of Nepalese. There is a sweetness in her face. The girl shyly said---Raju bhaiya, where are you going at night?
Raju immediately said---Keshvi?
---Yes. Raju bhaiya. Dadi sent me. It seems that someone is stuck in the forest so late at night, so Dadi said to go and see.

Immediately everyone got strength in their chests. They started walking behind the girl with the curve of the road. A small wooden house is visible in the distance. The house is similar to the wooden houses of Kalipokhri but not as advanced. Instead, the impression of poverty is in the whole house.

the girl was shouting 'Dadi..Dadi' in front of the house. An old lady opened the door. The old woman's face was clearly visible in the hurricane light, and it was clear that she was quite old. Her skin of the face is wrinkled. She wearing a Nath like married Nepalese woman and wear a light winter clothes. But what is surprising is that this woman's eyes are not like traditional Nepalese eyes also. Moreover, the woman is quite tall. Although her shoulders are slightly nubbly due to age.

Raju said with a smile---Dadi?
The old lady could not recognize it in the light and darkness and said---Who?
---I am Raju Sherpa. Son of Jaggu Sherpa.
---Oh, Raju. come, come.
The old woman opened the door. She said again---Why did you go out to do in the cold at night?
Behind Raju then Subir and Soma are eager to enter with their sons. They want to escape from some kind of cold. Raju said---Dadi, I took the tourists. It's late on the road.

The old lady now looked at Subir-Soma's family. She said---Have you come from Kolkata Sab ji?
Subir said---Yes. Thank you very much.
The old woman smiled and said---Gorkhas never let their guests be in danger. So nothing to be thankful for Sab ji. let's come, bring the kids in first.

As soon as they entered, they realized that it was very hot inside. quite comfortable, A lantern hangs on the wall. Their shadows are clear in that light on the wooden wall.

The house has two rooms. Two beds in two rooms. With a small kitchen. The girl Keshavi put the water on the small wooden oven. The old woman said---Sab ji, we are poor Gorkha people. The night will be difficult for you.
Soma said---We are really grateful for the help you have given us in this day of trouble. However, your house is very beautiful.

Soma began to see this small house used by hill people. She feels great. By that time, the old woman had given two big cups of hot milk of yalk to Santu and Antu.
Then she said---Madam, would you like to have tea?
Soma nodded. Raju started to warm his hands and feet in the burning heat of wooden oven. And he said---Sabji, you also take the heat of the wooden oven. You will be feel very comfortable.

That was exactly what Subir wanted. He is always afraid of cold winter. He said to Soma---Do you want to warm up also?

Soma, however, removed her socks and gloves and cleaned herself in hot water. She freshened up and sat next to Subir sipping the steaming hot tea.
The girl named Keshvi is a teenager. Talking to her, it was found that she is a 11th class student in Manebhanjan School. In fact, she is the granddaughter of this old woman.

The old woman said----this girl is my only support.
My beta Dawa works as a forest guard. He is actually a watchman. Our family runs by his income.
Subir said---are you Gorkhas?
---Yes Sabji. My name is Shanta Sherpa. My husband name Bahadur Sherpa, my son Dawa's original name Tej bahadur sherpa. We are Gorkhas and Sherpas. Raju's father Jaggu was like my son. He is one of my brother-in-law's son.
Subir said----You don't look like Gorkhas at all.
The old lady smiled, said---I am actually from Jalandhar, Punjab. My father was Sardar. He was a farmer in Punjab. My husband Bahadur Sherpa worked as a watchman there. We got married there. Then I moved here with my husband.
----That's why your height is higher than normal Gorkhas.
---My beta is also tall. He was taken for military training, but not given a job because he did not have much education.
In the middle, Kesavi said---Dadi, what should I cook?
The old woman said---Do you eat roti madam?
Soma said---Yes we eat. Shanta ji, no need to call me 'madam'. My name is Soma. You can call me Soma.
----Soma is a very good name for you. Goddess Durga has a name.
Subir asked---Are you Hindus?
---Yes. However, there are many Hindus among the Gorkhas, and many are Buddhists and Christians. Hindus are more in Tunglu. Both Hindus and Buddhists in Kalipokhri. Yes, we also go to the monastery, we also go to the temple.

Soma liked talking to the old lady Shanta ji. They talked for a long time sitting on the edge of the heat in the primeval atmosphere of the Himalayas on a winter night. At night they had dinner with roti and a curry of vegetables. Shanta ji was left One room for Subir's family. In another room, the old woman slept with her granddaughter Keshvi. Raju is lying on the floor in the kitchen.

Subir is lying down. Both boys are tired and fell asleep. Soma said lying next to Subir, burying her head in Subir's chest and said---Tell me is it not a strange atmosphere?
Subir pulled Soma to more closer and said---It is very romantic. do you know what should we want in this strange environment?
---What?
He hugged his wife more closely and said--Sex!
Soma said shyly---Dhat! not here, You see two boys sleeping next to us. And Santa ji and Keshvi are also lying next to that wooden wall. Are you became mad?
Subir said---but really i want that?
---Nope. None of this will happen here.

They kissed. That kiss is very gentle. They woke up early in the morning. Just like how Soma wakes up daily first in Kolkata. But Soma woke up and saw a different image today. Before long Shanta ji, Keshvi and even Raju have woke up. Subir, Santu and Antu are sleeping. Soma woke up the boys first. Then called Subir. After the snack, they said goodbye to old Shanta Sherpa and Kesavi. Soma wanted to give them some money before leaving. When Subir went to give it, they refused to take it. Soma thanked them. She said---if you come to Kolkata, you will come to our house.
She gave the phone number to the girl.
+++++++
[+] 5 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Three months later...in present times...

While Subir returning from market, he saw Mr. Mitra at the gate of the flat building. Mr. Mitra saw Subir and said---When did you come Mr. Mukherjee?
---This was last night. are you well Mr. Mitra?
---You can understand the burden of age. How long are you staying?
---I will leave from this week.
Mr Mitra said---it's good, Tomorrow evening there will be a meeting of the honors at the flat. Come while you're staying. Otherwise madam should have come instead of you.
Subir smiled and said--Okay.

Returning from the market, Soma took the bag from Subir's hand and said----Mr. Mitra has come.
---Yes, I met him on the road.
She said---there is a meeting tomorrow. I told the same that you are at home, so you will go to the meeting.
Subir washed his hands and feet and spread his body on the sofa and said---Soma, give me another cup of tea.
Soma said from kitchen----coming.

After finishing his studies, Antu turns on the TV and watches the game on Star Sports. India vs Zimbabwe Match. Zimbabwe won the toss and selected to bat. One of the Flower brothers comes out to bat. Subir asked---Which of the two Flower brothers is this batsman?
Antu said without taking his eyes off the TV-----Grant Flowers and Alistair Campbell are opening.
Antu clapped as Javagal Srinath took the wicket. Soma shouted from the kitchen----Don't shout Antu, Dada is studing.

After some time the wicket fell again. Andy Flower shouldered the bat, who is one of the pillars of the Zimbabwe team. Soma went with the tea. Subir said while sipping tea----
Find out Soma if your school needs a watchman or janitor?
Soma said---We have a doorman of our school. And he is recruited from Govt. You better tell your friend Jayanta Da. He works in a bank. He Can make an arrangement. Banks are require security.

Subir got annoyed and said---What a trouble! The old lady helped us in trouble, So couldn't say no to directly. Finding such job is not easy.

Soma washed the vegetables and put it in the fridge and said---You can call Jayant Da once.
---Hey, Jayanta has now taken transfer and posted in Nadia near his home. If i call, i have to call his office.
--- Well, if there is.

Jayanta was Subir's college friend. Among his college friends, Jayanta was the only one in contact with Subir. He was came from Nadia district. While he studying engineering, he quit midway and joined a bank job. After his transfer from Kolkata, Subir's contact has decreased. Yet Subir rotates the telephone. After ringing for quite a while, Jayanta received.
After receiving they are talked about their health, family etc. Jayanta joked seeing Subir looking for a watchman job----what's the matter. Do you want to leave the central govt job and work as a watchman?

Subir smiled and said---I am in big trouble now. An old Nepalese woman helped us when we traveled Sanadakphu. Now she has to repay the favor for her son's.
Jayanta said---We already have a security guard in our bank. However, we have new branches in rural areas. There may be. But it will take time.
After talking for a while, Subir hung up the phone and said---Soma, I am hungry.

Soma just put the rice in the oven. She is getting ready to take a bath. She said---Well, Several days ago Mr. Agarwal was saying to keep a watchman in our flat.
Subir held out a cigarette and said---that was a long time ago. Is Agarwal right when he says that? He made a lot of money, he says such mistakes when he is under tension.
----Ah, you ignore everything. There is a meeting tomorrow. Tell him once.
Subir shook the cigarette ash on ashtrey and said---We already have a watchman in our flat.
----Raghu Da? Leave him alone. Mitra Babu is also upset with him. He guards a mall in the morning, comes here in the evening and goes to sleep.

Subir thought to himself, Soma didn't say anything bad. With what is going on in the city of Kolkata day by day, it is natural for a businessman like Agarwal to be afraid. Moreover, they also need security. Of course, Subir himself also need security for his family. Soma and his two sons stay alone at home. Mr. and Mrs. Mitra is an old couple, Mrs. Mitra hardly ever fluctuates due to arthritis problem. Watchmam Raghu Da is became old, he really can't do it anymore. Will he make the proposal at tomorrow's meeting? Subir thought again.

The meeting takes place in their ground floor hall. Even though it called evening, it was eight o'clock at night because Agarwal was late. Mr. Mitra presented the calculation of the incidental cost of the flat. Neither Agarwal nor Subir is particularly interested in accounting. Because they know that Mr. Mitra is a retired professor, he never cheats. All three families in this flat are financially sound. So no one cares about money.
At the end of the calculation, Subir raised the proposal, said---- Raghu Da not see?
Mr. Mitra's eyes showed annoyance, he said---don't talk about him again. Raghu went to his village today. Always dodging these days.
Encouraged by Mr. Mitra's words. Subir said again---How many bad things are happening in Kolkata every day nowdays, can we trust this watchman?
Agarwal immediately said---Mr Mukherjee is right. I too have been thinking for a long time. We need to have a good security.
Mr. Mitra said---that is good. But it is difficult to find someone else instead of Raghu.
Subir said---I have an acquaintance. Not local people, A Nepalese Gorkha.
Agarwal said---It is better if he is Gorkha. Gorkhas are very dutiful.
Subir said----then should I ask this man to come once.
Mr. Mitra said---Sure. Raghu is already old. Often everytime he said he will leave the work and go to the village. How much he able to work. Just Open the gate when the car enters. inquire when a letter arrives or a visitor arrives.

At night after dinner, Subir was reading a book with lying on the bed. Soma finished her work in the kitchen and stood in front of the big mirror, wiping her wet hands and feet and combing her hair. Subir took his eyes off the book and looked at Soma. During the whole day's work, Only some times Before going to sleep at night Soma in details looked at herself in the mirror. At the age of forty, her body shape has changed a lot. Her body is a little heavier than before but does not look bad. A little fat is accumulated near the stomach. However, it would be wrong to call it fatty or pot stomach. Rather, it is not as much as the amount of fat accumulated in the body of many women in their forties. The little amount of flesh that has grown looks good on her. She is not a skinny or not a fatty woman. She is also comfortable in saree or nighty. Sarees are worn outside the house. At least sometimes, especially when traveling, wear a salwar for convenience. Subir is also fair like Soma but not that much as Soma. Her fair skin still has a smooth texture. Maybe now Soma is not as young as she was at her young age, but at the age of forty her beauty has not completely disappeared from her face. Soft Youthful elegance still catches the eye. A shield of black hair, fair face filled with Soma still radiant. Subir used to joke sometimes---Soma, you can hide your age very easily.

Today he sees his wife like that again. A wife who handles housework and teaching job all day and does not get time to see herself, that simple wife still has a simple comeliness.

Soma notices Subir closing the book and watching her. To get ready for bed and smiled sweetly she said---What happened? Why do you look like that?
---I looked, how beautiful my wife is still.
---I can understand that you have intentions. Soma smiled. She said again---Santu just fell down and went to sleep.

Their elder son is very studious. In addition, he have lot of interest in studies. Of course, the little son Antu is a little fickle, but he is also smart. Subir, however, not only credits genetics for this, but also praises Soma's achievements. He knows that Soma has a strong contribution towards their two sons.

Soma turned off the light and came to bed. She said---What happened in the meeting, didn't you say?
Subir turned to the side close to his wife and said---what else? Discussion about that account. I settled the outstanding money.
---And about that watchman job?
---Oh yes. Mr. Mitra was also asking to replace Raghu Da with someone new. For that, we have to contact Shanta ji's son.
---How to communicate? Shanta ji said that her son will come and contact with you.
---If so, let it be done. If not, there is no problem.

Subir started unbuttoning his wife's nightie. He brought out Soma's left breast. Soma's fair flawless heavy breasts are slightly saggy but still quite plump and nourished. Her nipples are bruised from nursing two children. Now in middle age, Soma's breasts are dry but very tender and soft. Subir began to ready Soma by pinching the nipple of her left breast with his fingers. He knows that the main arousal of Soma's body is her breasts. He gently lowered his face to the breast. He took the right breast in his hand and began to caress his wife. In a moment, a wave of shivers started playing in Soma's body. Soma's nostrils flared, hissing,---"Suck some more."
Subir did so. He started sucking his wife's breasts again. Soma herself lifted the nightie up to her waist to get ready. Now her vagina is open. After reaching his hand, Subir started rubbing on Soma's vagina. Then he pulled the rope of his trouser down to his knees. After leaving the weight of his body on her wife, he inserted his cock in her right place and started having conjugal sex in a gentle rhythm.
++++++
To be continued...
[+] 7 users Like Henry's post
Like Reply
Pls Atleast add 1 full fig image/sketch/painting of tge female character. Soma. ...Its a request
Like Reply
Really awesome please update daily basis it's my request
Like Reply
Erotic scenes very rare
[+] 1 user Likes Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply