Poll: Buratalfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela
35.00%
7 35.00%
Disha patani
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela vs disha patani catfight+sexfight
Urvashi rautela vs disha patani
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: EU1-Ms-Wx-UMAADs-Sgygy.jpg]
[Image: db039efcbd12e4398a27ebba1534a159jf.jpg]
[Image: hhh.jpg]
[Image: Disha-Patani-is-Hot-and-Cool-for-FHM-Ind...ot-2hh.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: d18mb3m1h6r41.jpg]
[Image: Dt-ZCsul-U0-AAg-BLA.jpg]
[Image: 62586327ge.jpg]
[Image: Dlcyuir-Uw-AAE-r8.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: EVl-Uu-HWU0-AEL5-Ew.jpg]
[Image: Disha-Patani-Instagram-Photos-25.jpg]
[Image: gettyimages-1124860535-1024x1024.jpg]
[Image: Disha-Patani-Malang-promotions-dance-plus-5-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote please
Also comment please tell me plots that you want the story to start
Like Reply
Disha ne urvashi ko tiger se chudte hue pakad liya aur fir...
Like Reply
Story will follow
Vote please
Like Reply
Sexfight catfight story will follow please vote and comment
Like Reply
Vote for urvashi
Like Reply
Last day to vote
Like Reply
(15-05-2020, 11:29 PM)Sakib Wrote: Last day to vote

voted. pls start
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Disha patani vs urvashi rautela
Disha patani had one is the best body in Bollywood she was very happy in her life. Disha patani was thinking going to the gym to exercise disha patani came to the gym start working out suddenly she saw urvashi rautela in the gym she was also exercising Both urvashi and disha looking at each other they're hot body started to sweat both women hate each other body. Both urvashi and disha want to the gym locker room two hot sweaty women look at each other urvashi said do you have a problem me BITCH. disha said yes I do you have a hot body and I want to destroy you. urvashi said you and I Both should settle with a catfight disha patani said you both of us should then urvashi strip her clothes then
Urvashi rautela stood in a white bra and matching panties and said you look at my body then disha patani, revealing a blue bra and blue g-string. Urvashi attack disha and ripped her bra off. She grabbed disha by the hair and smashed her head into the locker room Wall 5 times before she flung her to the floor urvashi grab disha and punch her boobs. Disha kicked urvashi and get up urvashi and disha start to punch each other face then urvashi shot a kick to her ribcage. Disha was on her knees begging, and urvashi grab disha boobs and squeeze it hard
Disha screaming in pain disha see an opening and she flung her fist between urvashi's legs. Urvashi fell to the floor in pain as disha began to smile as she grabbed urvashi's panties.
Disha leaned forward and whispered into urvashi's ear, "Kiss your ass good-bye."urvashi's eyes got VERY wide as urvashi jerked them up her ass crack. She yanked them harder, pulling urvashi to her feet and then above the floor as the wedgie went very high up her ass, so high that it exposed part of her pussy. Urvashi was crying as disha walked her around the locker room before she dropped her in the center of the room."What;s the matter, is the big mean bully hurting your big butt?"urvashi swung at her, but was stuck on her back like a turtle, frozen with pain because every move that she made dug the panties higher and higher. Disha dropped her leg down over urvashi's neck, totally immobilizing her. Disha kneeled down next to her and began to stroke her face, infuriating and turning on urvashi. Disha moved her hands lower towards urvashi's bra, which she slowly removed.
Disha began to massage her breasts, and urvashi's nipples began to harden,much to the delight of disha. Urvashi rautela hate being fucked by disha patani. Disha lowered her head and pressed her lips against urvashi's left nipple, and began to suck on it, her tongue licking the tip. Urvashi began to moan in pleasure and disha began moving even lower down her body. She pulled out the wedgie and slid her hand down the front of urvashi's panties. Disha began to finger urvashi, bringing her close to orgasm. Urvashi's moans got faster and faster and faster and then she screamed as disha yanked out a small clump of hair. Disha then decided to really humiliate urvashi some more. It was not enough that she almost brought urvashi to orgasm, but now she wanted to use a facesit. She slowly pulled down her g-string . Urvashi was screaming out loud, so disha patani stuffed the g-sting in her mouth. Rather than go for it, she decided that she wanted to beat urvashi while nude, so she slowly then removed the g-string from urvashi's mouth and hovered her ass over urvashi's face. She lowered it slowly, until her perfect ass was over urvashi's perfect face. She began to grind her ass all over urvashi's face.While she was grinding, she began to squeeze urvashi's tits. When her ass covered every inch of her face, she stood up and saw that urvashi was still somehow conscious."Now it's time to REALLY hurt your ass, because you've been a bad girl."The defenseless urvashi was draped over her knee as disha slowly slid down the white panties and began to gently caress her silky smooth ass."Beg and I won't.""Never.""Fine. Enjoy."
Disha raised her hand and lowered it down on urvashi's ass. Urvashi never realized just how much it hurt and she began to cry. Disha squeezed her ass and smacked it again. Urvashi whimpered again as she lay defenseless. The 3rd blast turned her ass bright red and disha was content. She laid her on the floor again and decided to smother her out for good with her cleavage. She began to lower it when urvashi bit down hard on her nipple, causing blood to ooze out. Urvashi mustered up enough strength to nail disha between her legs. The now nude urvashi decided to repay her punch disha face kick in pussy, then lowered her breasts down on disha patani face smothering her out. Urvashi put her clothes back and walked out of the locker room, hurt, humiliated, but the victor urvashi crying left for her home. Disha wake up she lost the fight but managed to humiliate urvashi she left for her home. Urvashi came home she was humiliated urvashi look at her self in the mirror and told her self she have to get back at disha patani for what she has done urvashi got a call from her manager he said there is a big producer hotel party you must came urvashi said yes I will. Disha patani came to her home defeated disha took a shower came out and look at her self in the mirror told her self she is hot she may have lost the fight but she humiliate urvashi rautela Next time she will fuck her then
Disha patani was called by her manager he told her a big producer asked her to come to his party he is looking for the actress for his next film. Hearing this disha patani want to the party the party was in a big hotel disha patani came to the party and she sees urvashi rautela there in hot dress look at her body. disha patani was jealous Disha was in hot dress she came close to urvashi said hi how are you are you fine after our fight i humiliated do you remember urvashi said yes I remember you're defeat by me both hot muscular women Ware look at each other with hate urvashi came close to disha and said BITCH did you remember you're defeat in response disha patani said I do but do you remember you're humiliation BITCH both urvashi and disha look at each other with hate the producer came and said are you both enjoying the party both urvashi and disha said yes the producer said I will sign one of you actresses in my next film I don't no how will discussed urvashi rautela said I have the best body hearing this disha said I have the best body Her body is no Mach for mine then the producer said way don't both of you settle this with a sexfight both of you can show me who has the best body hearing this disha said yes urvashi will be fuck by me urvashi said in dreams BITCH both look at each other with hate the producer said who ever win will get a film the producer asked them to came to a private bedroom in this hotel 2 hours later he will not be there but he will send a his friend karan wahi to judge the match hearing this both agreed the producer said enjoy the party 2 hours later Both urvashi and disha enter the private room karan wahi was standing there nude he said hi girls I hear to see both of you sexfight both urvashi rautela and disha patani strip there clothes Both Ware in bra and panties both look at each other with hate karan said girls start the fight urvashi and disha attack each other the two women screamed like hellcats and started to fight tooth and nail,
Hands flew into each other’s hair as they held each other snarling face to snarling face. Stumbling around they tripped and fell off the bed to the floor separating. Quickly jumping to their feet they charged at one another, slamming their bodies hard together. Wrapping their arms around each other in a tight death squeeze.
Disha said "I will fuck you and bang you bitch. Disha Body against urvashi body. Disha patani's lips were so close to urvashi rautela's that she practically spit the words into her mouth."What's the matter, are you surprised?" Their hot breath moistening their red lips."If you think your body can match mine than lets see it!" Yelled out disha patani and she took the back of urvashi rautela's bra and ripped it open.
"You Bitch!!" Shouted urvashi rautela, and she retaliated by ripping the back of disha patani's bra. The two women were topless, both Disha patani and urvashi rautela Ware looking at each other with hate. Now both stood in black panties. Examining each other's body thoroughly before stepping together breast to breast. Brushing their tits together, both knew this was just a little sexfight foreplay."So let me feel what you've got bitch." Urvashi rautela said as she started to press her body firmly against disha patani.
"Believe me slut, you’re going to feel it. I'm going to leave an imprint of my body across the front of yours." Disha patani came back pressing against urvashi rautela. The hot firm bodies pressed together, thigh to thigh, belly to belly, breast to breast. Each one taking in the feel of her rivals body as they pushed harder and harder together. Two of the hottest bodies in Bollywood were now being force to compete against one another. Arms wrapped around each other tight in an attempt to crush their opponent. Each could feel the others rock hard nipples drilling directly into their own. Their legs wrestled for position, finally locking together in a tight entwining pretzel. When their pubic bones met in a hard press through their wet lace panties, the squeezing and crushing increased.
"You think your woman enough to bare yourself against me bitch?" Challenged urvashi rautela in their tight embrace.
"You'll be sorry when you feel my nakedness against yours bitch." Their lips so close that they lightly rubbed together with their words. Untangling their bodies, both urvashi rautela and disha patani removed their panties . Facing one another the two came together once again. Their nipples met head on and after several minutes of unsuccessfully trying to bend each other’s nipples back, the two smashed their breast together in a fit of anger. Once again arms and legs wrapped around each other with great force. Soft pubic hair mingled just before a hard forcefully collision of pubic bone against pubic bone. Thrusting up and into each other their swollen vagina's merged. Shifting and maneuvering into a position that allowed their cunts to suck together.
"Its time I showed you what a real woman can do." Threatened disha patani and screaming karan wahi came near disha and urvashi give them a 16-inch double-headed dildo. Urvashi rautela's eyes got wide, but was not surprised. ."I suppose you think you can out fuck me with that thing." Said urvashi rautela daringly."I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." Disha patani said as she picked up the large dildo cook.
"Then lets connect you bitch!!" Urvashi rautela was already reaching behind herself, holding her hand between their legs waiting to receive one end of the dildo. Disha patani brought the dildo in between their legs from behind herself, and handed one end of the object to urvashi rautela. Both having one end, they bent the flexible dildo cook up and started to insert it into their own pussies. It slid slowly but easily into their dripping wet holes. With most of the dildo buried in their cunts the two quickly resumed their crushing bear hug.
Disha patani decided to toy a little bit with urvashi rautela. She clamped her vagina muscles tightly around the dong and gave a quick tug, pulling an inch or so out of urvashi rautela's pussy. Caught by surprise, urvashi rautela clamped down and the dildo slipped from disha patani's tight grip. Both urvashi and disha gave each other a competitive glare then the look of concentration came across their faces. Both tightened their grips to the fullest extent and engaged themselves in a tug or war with the dildo. This test of strength lasted longer than they expected. It wasn't until the two women became so aroused that it finally had them both thrusting forward to bury the dildo deep into their pussies. Their cunts actually sealed together as each tried desperately to control the dildo.
Both urvashi and disha cursed and yelled at each other. Telling one another how much they hated each other. Their lips rubbing together as they spit the words into each other’s mouths. Saliva linking them as their lips smeared together. At this point neither woman could resist, and two red tongues dripping with spit came out and tangled fiercely together. The two women's bodies remained tightly entwined, legs twisted and locked together in a grapevine from ankles all the way to two tightly fused cunts, breasts flattened and mushroomed together while wet tongues slithered against each other. On and on the sexfight continued.
An hour must have passed with several mutual orgasms yet neither woman willing to release her tight clutches. Both were rapidly becoming weak in the knees. Luckily the bed was there to catch them when they fell over sideways. Disha patani laid side by side with urvashi rautela, giving neither the advantage. Both cunts still gripping the dildo tightly that linked them together and their open mouths sealed together as they rammed their tongues down each other’s throats...
With a thunderous scream, both women erupted into a mutual orgasm. Their bodies stiffened in pleasure. Both women started crying when they thought that they came first, but quickly turned to determnination when the realized this part of the contest was a draw.
Both urvashi rautela and disha patani pushed away from each other. The dildo, lubricated with urvashi and disha sex flew from their cunts and landed at the feet of the shocked karan wahi. Both urvashi rautela and disha patani flew off the bed from opposite ends, and laid on the floor spent. For a few minutes, both urvashi and disha just laid their breathing heavily, exhausted from the exchange.
Karan wahi couldn't believe what he was seeing. Both urvashi and disha was fighting so hard karan wahi had ever seen so hot sexfight in his entire life.
Both urvashi rautela and disha patani looked at each other with deep hatred. They launched themselves at each other and met a mere feet in front of karan wahi. What both urvashi and disha did as soon as they were within reach was to grab hair with their right hands and their opponents’ breast with the left. Cries of agony rang out as their tortured tit flesh was abused. Hair came away from scalps to fall in small strands to the floor. Despite the agony, neither seemed willing or able to break this savage union as seconds, then minutes passed.
Disha patani fired a knee into the towards urvashi rautela's nether regions. Disha patani’s kneecap landing squarly on urvashi rautela's full and vulnerable pussy lips. Urvashi rautela felt an explosion of agony surge through her and clutching herself, fell backwards onto the floor. Disha patani leaped upon her and in a twinkling was positioned on top of urvashi rautela's, buttocks pressing down on urvashi rautela’s full breasts, knees pinning shoulders, and disha patani’s own lush femininity directly over urvashi rautela’s face. Disha patani had the upper hand, and meant to humiliate and torture what she now believed to be her helpless prisoner.
Prisoner urvashi rautela might be, but not helpless! Despite the raging agony she felt in her breasts and pubic region, she still had her wits about her and was not about to give up. Her hands were pinned and her legs couldn’t get the leverage to upset disha patani. But she still had her teeth and the perfect target right above them. Like a cobra, urvashi rautela hissed and struck at disha patani's exposed crotch. And connected!
Disha patani’s scream was like nothing karan wahi had ever heard before; like some wild animal so seriously wounded that death would be welcomed. He saw urvashi rautela’s head deep in disha patani’s gut and surmised what was going on and was amazed that along with revulsion for the savagery he was witnessing was his ever growing sexual arousal. Karan's right hand moved down into his cook to do something about it, while never taking her eyes from the battling disha patani and urvashi rautela.
Disha patani had managed to disengage herself from urvashi rautela’s teeth and both women lay on their backs for a moment rubbing their sore pussies. Slowly the made it to their knees and locked together in a clinch, arms slapping backs, hands yanking at hair as their breasts and stomachs pushed against each other, trying to knock the other over. Urvashi rautela suddenly raised her right hand and brought it down, hard, on disha patani’s left buttock. The loud slap made disha patani yelp, but she quickly retaliated and shortly both disha and urvashi’s ass cheeks were red and sore. Both urvashi and disha knew that they were once again at a stalemate, and wondered what new torture they could devise to bring her enemy to surrender.
It was urvashi rautela who finally attacked the only place that hadn’t been ravaged by the two women as disha patani reached between urvashi rautela’s legs and grabbed hold of several strands of urvashi rautela’s pussy hair. Yanking hard, several hairs came out causing urvashi rautela tremendous pain. But before disha patani could exploit this, urvashi rautela disengaged her hands, leaned back on her haunches and launched her own hair pulling assault, one to disha patani’s head, the other to the thatch between her legs. Disha patani also went for urvashi rautela’s head, and before karan wahi’s amazed eyes the two women attempted to snatch their rival bald at both ends! While the spirit was willing, neither had the strength to complete the task, but more hair from all four body sites soon littered the battleground.
Urvashi rautela jerked her hand from disha patani’s undergrowth and, balling her hand into a fist, drove it into her enemies pubes. Disha patani gasped and groaned As urvashi rautela hit her again and then again in this most sensitive region. As the third punch hit disha patani tried to spin away but only managed to trip and land on her stomach. Quick as a flash, urvashi rautela was on top of her, reaching around to grab disha patani’s breasts in a grip of steel. Now urvashi rautela felt that she must win, as disha patani could not have much left after those devastating punches.
Urvashi rautela was partially correct; disha patani didn’t have much left--just the will to win and to never give up. The agony in her pubes and breasts was beyond belief, and reaching back to pull urvashi rautela’s hair wouldn’t deter her foe. However, urvashi rautela had let disha patani’s one arm move freely, and disha patani reached back between urvashi rautela’s legs, and shoved three fingers up disha patani’s vagina. What remained of her fingernails dug into the warm and tender flesh inside the other woman's most intimate region. Urvashi rautela now shrieked the cry of a wounded beast as disha patani had done before and rolled away from the intolerable torment she felt. Disha patani moved the other way and both girls stopped to rest before going on.
Karan wahi realized that this second wave was not as long as the first round, but much more destructive. Karan wahi thought, they’re so evenly matched they may kill each other before one gives in. What else can they do to one another? Karan thought himself a man of the world, but he had never seen anything like this before...
Karan wahi decided to give to water to replenish there bodies he grab two 1 liter bottles of water from the fridge. Then handed both urvashi and disha. Both of them thanked him graciously.
Disha patani ached everywhere it was possible to hurt. Even her legs, which had not been directly abused as her upper body had been, cried out from the strain. As she greedily gulped water to replenish her body, she looked at the equally battered urvashi rautela across the way. God, she thought, what a fighter! Seeing urvashi rautela's tangled hair lying over her eyes, her battered yet firm breasts rising and falling, disha patani was aware of yearnings she didn’t quite understand--she hated and despised this bitch, yet a part of her lusted and desired her. Unsuprisingly, urvashi rautela was looking at disha patani with the same thoughts and feelings. Yet neither said a word, and both were still determined to conquer the other, no matter the cost. Disha patani saw urvashi rautela slowly rise and she did the same, painfully moving into combat once again.
Karan wahi felt that this had to be it, the final round--neither could go on much longer before collapsing. But who would win?
Both urvashi rautela and disha patani came together again with aimless and powerless slapping, grabbing, and punching. While the blows lacked the force they had had scant minutes ago, they hit flesh that was already battered and bruised and the additional pain caused by the slightest blow caused both Disha patani and urvashi rautela suffering beyond what they thought they could stand. An open handed slap by urvashi rautela to disha patani’s tit caused a moan of agony and a step backwards by the woman. As urvashi rautela moved forward, a roundhouse landed in her side and caused her to gasp in pain. The fight had now taken on a dreadful and macabre appearance. Unable it seemed to land the telling blow, both urvashi and disha seemed determined to outlast the other no matter what shape they ended up in themselves. Despite the bone-aching tiredness, the raw pain of their wounds, neither urvashi and disha showed the slightest indication of giving up the desperate and destructive struggle.
The hellcats stumbled into a clinch, resting heads on the others shoulders while desperately trying to suck in enough air to continue. Hands held the other close, but did no harm, and except for the mutual mauling they might have been two lovers tenderly holding each other. Karan felt the excitement rising in him again and this time both of his hands began to stroke and rub himself.
Urvashi rautela pushed away from disha patani and tried to grab her leg to take her down. Disha patani countered by going for urvashi rautela’s leg and both managed only to upset the other into a tangle of bodies on the floor. As they straightened, urvashi rautela was atop disha patani, which would have been a good thing except urvashi’s head was on disha patani’s toes. Disha patani, on her back, quickly clamped her legs around urvashi rautela’s torso and crossed her legs behind urvashi rautela’s shoulder blades. Urvashi rautela rolled disha patani onto her side and retaliated with the same hold. The two ladies were tied up head to toe, squeezing their opponents rib cages for all they were worth. Their cunts were in close and intimate contact and their buttocks were within easy reach of the others’ hands, a fact both exploited with pinches, slaps, and clawing. Slowly, like two identical intertwined snakes in a death grip, the women rolled over and over, first hitting one wall then rolling across the room to the other. It seemed that neither would break the hold first and neither would ask the other to do so; so it seemed they would be locked together like this to the bitter end.
Both Disha patani and urvashi rautela had drank plenty of water before during the last break. Both disha patani and urvashi rautela were becoming aware of urgent messages from their kidneys. But neither would say anything, both determined to win now and then take care of nature’s call. But as the slow-motion squeeze continued, the internal pressures kept building.
Finally urvashi rautela spoke, the first sentence either girl had uttered to the other for a long while. At the moment, she had disha patani pinned to the wall, and while this would change again in a few seconds, it seemed the right time to call for a stoppage. “Let me go, bitch, I’ve got to take a piss, and we’ll finish it then.”
Disha patani was agreeable since her bladder was near to bursting, but didn’t want to let urvashi rautela to think she would agree with anything her rival had to say. “O.K., just give up and admit I’m the better woman and you can spend all day in there as far as I care.”
Urvashi rautela was livid. “I’ll never give up to you! I’d rather piss on you than let you win” she snarled. Disha patani was defiant. “You wouldn’t dare, because I’d shower you in turn and your weak pussy couldn’t take it”.Actually, both Disha patani and urvashi rautela were ready to break and would have compromised in the next few sentences, but urvashi rautela’s anger combined with the beating her pelvic muscles had taken now precipitated in a quick, accidental spurt of urine squirting out to hit Julie squarely on her clitoral region.
Urvashi rautela hadn't meant to do that, but refused to apoligize. Disha patani, angered beyond measure at this act, had let loose a liquid stream of her own that smacked wetly into urvashi rautela’s vulva. Both women, all inhibition now set aside, them released the entire contents of their bladder at point blank range. Karan could not believe what he was seeing. The yellow streams splashed on hips, rolled down legs, and thoroughly soaked both urvashi and disha twats with its’ liquid waste matter. Both urvashi and disha eyes held a touch of madness as they bucked and pumped in this mutual debasement.
Both urvashi and disha, slipped and slided each other. They finally came face to face, their crotches pumping against each other. Too weak to sit upright, they fell into each other's arms, their legs entwined. Their bodies were now wrapped so tightly together, their only possible attack were cunt thrusts. Both were frustrated that they couldn't burst each other's cunt, so both crazy women grabbed each other's ass and jammed their clits together violently. After a few minutes of hard humping, urvashi rautela bit disha patani's neck, her teeth sinking deep. But disha patani clamped her teeth deep in urvashi rautela's neck, too. Sweat were now flowing freely out of their bodies as they continued to squeeze the life out of each other. Then squishing sounds could be heard from their entangled bodies. Pain and soreness, forced them to release their teeth and gasping desperately for air.
They couldn't take much more as they were exhausted, but both fought on through pure hatred. They knew they had to end this fight soon. Disha patani clasped her hands around urvashi rautela throat and choked her. Urvashi rautela's hands also went for disha patani's throat and now there was no escape; it was to kill or be killed. The near death beauties were locked side by side, crying, bleeding, but killing each other. They glared into each other's hateful eyes and squeezed even harder...
They couldn't take much more as they were exhausted, but both fought on through pure hatred. They knew they had to end this fight soon. Disha patani clasped her hands around urvashi rautela throat and choked her. Urvashi rautela's hands also went for disha patani's throat and now there was no escape; it was to kill or be killed. The near death beauties were locked side by side, crying, bleeding, but killing each other. They glared into each other's hateful eyes and squeezed even harder. As they shuddered in this vicious finale, they both screamed, "Go to hell" and then both fell backward motionless.
Both urvashi and disha laid perfectly still. Karan wahi"Oh Shit!"He ran over, checked urvashi rautela's pulse and then disha patani. Both Ware alive he called the producer told him the fight is over it's a draw the Producer told karan no body gets the film tell the girls this.3 hour later urvashi and disha wake up both Ware to week both look at each other with hate karan said girls the fight was a draw then karan told them the Producer said because the fight is draw because this on body gets the film both disha and Urvashi crying then karan grab urvashi and disha told them to leave both of you are bodies are no condition too fight again urvashi and disha crying of the pain karan wahi help both urvashi and disha got dress and leave the hotel room to their home.
Disha patani and urvashi rautela want to their home . Urvashi rautela came home crying thinking about the fight she was ashamed of her self she couldn't defeat disha. her body is in extreme pain urvashi look at her body it was damaged she needed to recover then plan revenge. Disha patani came to home her body was in horrible pain the fight with urvashi was to much for her body she couldn't defeat urvashi in the fight for her this is a big humiliation for disha she started crying disha feel humiliation she told her self she have to destroy Urvashi rautela and disha patani waited for her body to recovered then she will destroy Urvashi rautela . Urvashi rautela came home her body was in horrible pain urvashi is start crying loudly urvashi went to the mirror look at her horrifying body urvashi told herself she will destroy Disha patani completely . Urvashi thought she must recover from the fight with disha then think of reveang . 2 week later
Like Reply
Disha patani wake up at morning took shower came out look at her self told her I she is hot ass hall she thought about Urvashi rautela then Disha patani start to plan her revenge. Disha first go after Urvashi film career she goes to every Producer said she knows and fuck them hard told all Producers to throw out Urvashi from every film you have signed with her the Producers said yes. then disha patani goes after Urvashi boyfriend went to the house and knock the door karan wahi opens the door he looks surprise to see disha patani he said come in she into the house and kisses karan wahi she took him to the bedroom and fuck him hard told him to call Urvashi and tell her she is ugly and he is with disha patani. Meanwhile Urvashi rautela was shopping she received calls for all Producers telling her she is out of all film one Producer told her disha patani came fuck him and told them to throw out you. Hearing this Urvashi got angry erupted Urvashi rautela want to all Producers fuck them and sign back all film. Then Urvashi rautela want to disha patani house she knock the door the door open Khushboo patani sister of disha patani open the door Urvashi kicked Khushboo then punch her in the face she fall in floor then Urvashi enter the house and grab Khushboo hair pulled her up and asked Ware is disha she is at karan wahi home . Khushboo punch Urvashi in the face and push Urvashi back to the wall Urvashi and Khushboo go at each other in a test of strength Urvashi pushed Khushboo back with her strength Urvashi headbutt Khushboo and she fall in floor Urvashi grabbed Khushboo took her to the bedroom and throw Khushboo to the bed rip Khushboo clothes making her nude Urvashi strip her clothes become nude suddenly Urvashi got a call from karan he said you I am breaking up with you I am with disha patani in response Urvashi rautela said tell disha I'm at her house fucking her sister . Urvashi rautela look at Khushboo she got up from the bed khushboo patani look at urvashi reutela said I not done bitch both urvashi reutela and khushboo patani are in a test of strenght trying to push the other one down. Their breasts punching each other with each push. Soon they both enter into a bear hug, squeezing their bodies tightly together. Both their bodies meet as one, their breasts squeezing and nipples pinching the other. Urvashi pushing her bigger boobs into khushboo boobs in pain khushboo patani screaming urvashi reutela scratching khushboo back then headbutt her khushboo fall back to the floor urvashi grabbed khushboo by the hair and start to punch her face khushboo noise broke then urvashi throw khushboo to the bed khushboo was too weak to fight back urvashi start to finger khushboo ass and pussy khushboo burst in multiple orgasmed urvashi got up and left leaving a note challenge dishe patani to a catfight she will be at karan house tomorrow waiting for her. Disha patani was told by karan that urvashi gone to yours house and khushboo is in danger hearing this disha want to her house and see her sister fuck she read the note she called urvashi said I accept the challenge I will be there tomorrow. Urvashi with too karan who house kock the door karan open the door see urvashi he let her came in urvashi grabbed karan took him to the bedroom and fuck him all night told him tomorrow I will destroy disha patani. at morning urvashi got up and waiting for disha 1 hour later the door bell Ring karan open the door disha patani came inside disha asked Ware is urvashi he said in the bedroom disha want to bedroom and Lock the door urvashi reutela was said I was waiting for you bitch disha patani striped her clothes become nude urvashi reutela was already nude waiting for disha both Urvashi reutela and disha patani stood barely inches apart, their ravishing faces glowing with pure hatred. Without a word or signal, urvashi savagely backhanded disha hard across the face with her left hand, urvashi reutela ring painfully smacking against disha's cheek. Staggering back a step, disha drew back her slender arm and smashed her fist hard into urvashi's face, with a punch that would have come close to knocking out any other woman. Urvashi sailed back, a torrent of blood fountaining out of her mouth as she crashed onto her back.
Disha patani stood over her fists clenched and raised. "Get up and I'll give you some more you slut!!!" she roared at urvashi, her face red with anger. Urvashi grabbed her legs and brought disha down to her and they began wrestling around the floor as they each tore into the other's body. Disha gasped in pain as urvashi raked her sharp nails down the center of disha's breasts, urvashi dragging hard against disha patani's breasts and leaving four scratches that had disha's pretty eyes blazing with fury..."YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! MY TITTTSS!!!" Disha cried out and pushing hard against urvashi's large breasts.
Disha slammed her backward onto the floor and drove her knee into urvashi's unprotected cunt, missing and striking just above it, disha's kneecap ramming just below urvashi's navel, as urvashi reutela' sultry face turned red in pain from the force of the blow. Disha drew her shapely leg back to strike again, but urvashi grabbed a handful of her right breast in both hands and tugged disha patani off her as disha cried out at the abuse of her breast.
In terrible pain, disha cocked back her right hand and smashed her ringed fist hard into urvashi's groin, and this time urvashi reutela's body quivered in pain as disha rocked her with another tremendous pussy punch, disha's knuckles painfully parting urvashi's pussy lips as disha's fist buries itself partly inside. Disha twists her hand around, bringing screams of pain to urvashi reutela lips. Disha got up on her knees, pulled her arm back again, and launched another vicious punch right into urvashi's spread-open pussy. Urvashi's body shuddering underneath disha. Again and again disha threw vicious punches deep into urvashi's defenseless pussy, as urvashi reutela's legs were spread open and vulnerable. Disha pulled herself off of urvashi, but urvashi reutela just lay there holding her pussy, moaning loudly. Disha patani climbed on top on urvashi reutela, and straddling the woman, whispered, "You like my breasts so much, here have a better look at 'em" disha said, dropping her large breasts onto urvashi's face.
But urvashi suddenly grasped disha's dangling breast, ripping it hard to the side as now disha cried out in pain. Urvashi kept her fingers gripped tightly around disha's mouthwatering breast as urvashi started to twist it around hard and brought her leg up and over disha, sliding her other leg under her stomach, and then pulled disha painfully forward by tugging her by the breast, and clamped her strong legs powerfully around disha's slender waist. Disha patani cried out in pain as urvashi locked her ankles and poured the pressure on while she ripped at disha's breast, her tit now starting to show deep and bloody scratches as urvashi tortured it with her nails.
But as urvashi reutela was ravaging disha patani's breast, she didn't notice that disha, her head right in front of urvashi's chest, sinking her teeth into the top of urvashi's tight left breast. Urvashi's loud scream filled the room, as urvashi frantically pulls at her head by the hair, ripping out two handfuls of disha's thick tresses to no avail. Urvashi's face is twisted in agony as she tugs at disha's hair with wild abandon then she shifts her attack again and starts to pummel the outside of each of disha patani's breasts, her fists sinking in deeply as Disha patani's body stiffens in response to each blow, but she refuses to stop her biting attack.
Disha patani has urvashi rautela red-faced with tears forming around her eyes, until urvashi suddenly smashes her fist into Disha patani's left ear as she lets loose a pain-filled cry from Disha's savage breast bite. Disha's teeth open as urvashi sends a second harder blow crashing into her ear that really rocks the beautiful woman. As soon as Disha's teeth come off her foe's now wounded breast, urvashi releases her scissors in a flash and kicks out at Disha, her left foot catching Disha square in the mouth, mashing Disha's lips against her teeth. Urvashi's nails rip across Disha's right breast as it's pulled from her fingers as the actress sails backwards, blood flying from her mouth, till she crashes onto the floor with a thunderous crash and a moan of pain.
Disha shakes her head trying to clear the cobwebs for her head as blood drips from her mouth to the floor, her foe stalking slowly towards her, urvashi rautela's eyes blazing with fury, her left breast showing off a pair of teeth marks with blood oozing out of the places were Disha's teeth broke the titflesh. Urvashi's jaw was black and blue from Disha's opening punch. Urvashi takes no chances and raising her foot she sends it down with all her weight behind it, ramming it onto Disha's stomach and breasts again and again like she's crushing grapes, as the actress is all but pounded into the floor. Disha is all but defenseless now, and urvashi jumps up and crashes down ass first onto Disha's chest, her shapely round breasts getting crushed painfully under urvashi's well shaped ass cheeks as she cries out. Urvashi bounces up and down a few more times as Disha moans in agony with each bounce. Urvashi sinks her fingers into Disha's pussy and assails her clit with her nails. Disha screws up her face in utter pain as urvashi rautela nails rip her pussy lips, "You liked pussy-punching me, Disha?!?!!! I'm gonna DESTROY your cunt today, BITCH!!!"
Urvashi rautela hair-hauls Disha patani's to her feet, then urvashi winds up and belts Disha in the mouth, driving her backwards against the wall where urvashi sends some punches to her head and belly while she has her stunned and trapped against the wall.
But Disha sends her knee crashing towards urvashi's cunt but instead hits her hard in the thigh, driving urvashi back a few steps as she reaches out and grasps urvashi's breasts, Disha nearly ripping open urvashi's swollen and bruised breasts. Urvashi cries out as Disha's hard fist all but crushes her left breast under it, then Disha begins a flurry of blows, all aimed at urvashi's already battered breasts, bring urvashi to her knees in pain as she struggles to ward off the furious Disha patani's blows. The two rings on Disha patani's right hand painfully carve into urvashi's large breasts, as urvashi rautela screams out in agony. Urvashi said I will fuck you bitch in response Disha said I fuck you boyfriend I will bang you.
Disha drags the tough urvashi to her feet, and taking a tight grip on both of urvashi's breasts, tosses her to the floor by her ravaged breasts, ripping both hands away at the last second. Urvashi moans in pain, as Disha almost ripped off her tits. Urvashi suddenly leg sweeps Disha to the ground next to her, and they become a tangle of limbs as they roll around till they bang hard into the couch. Urvashi gasps in pain as a blow to her left breast connects, Disha's fist burying deep in the raw breast. Disha patani's left hand grips down tightly on urvashi's right breast, as Disha patani starts to jog urvashi rautela' firm breast up and down, shaking the large mound furiously. Disha pulls back her fist and smashes a punch down on urvashi's sensuous mouth, snapping urvashi' head back with the strong punch.
Disha begins to pummel urvashi's breasts again with abandon, as urvashi's arms desperately try to block Disha's painful punches. Urvashi falls back and rolls away fast, coming to her feet just as Disha does and they charge each other fists blazing. Disha again pounds urvashi's breasts like speed bags, till urvashi is completely on the defensive, her eyes glassy from the pain radiating from her swollen breasts as Disha's fist slams her nipple deeply into the soft titflesh of her right breast. In a last ditch effort, urvashi rautela clinches with Disha and sends her knee crashing into Disha patani's undefended cunt, taking her off her feet.
Disha patani's face turns red as she crumples to the ground from the devastating blow, moaning in pain. Now it's urvashi who's on top as she rips open Disha's breasts, squeezing the sweat-slickened mounds in her fingers, and now urvashi's rings cleave into Disha's thick, nipples, as Disha patani's cries echo throughout the room. Urvashi digs her nails into the soft undersides of each breast and rakes them outwards, then crushes each around the nipples and twists them around by them as Disha's voice echo's off the walls. Soon her finger nails have left multiple punctures all over Disha's creamy round breasts.
Disha patani wasn't done for yet though, as she attacked urvashi rautela with savage breast punches, urvashi's breast almost engulfing Disha's fist with each blow. Both women tore into each other and urvashi found herself flat on her sweaty back as Disha patani tried to wrap urvashi rautela up in a waist scissors. Having seen her foe's leg muscles, urvashi was not going let that happen and she ripped into Disha's raw and tender breasts again with a swipe of her nails, and punched her with her other hand right in the left nipple.
That paused Disha for a moment and urvashi rolled out from between her legs, sending a foot thudding into Disha's hard stomach. Disha patani doubled over in pain. Urvashi took advantage by slapping her hand down hard on Disha's back, Disha's back glassy and shiny with sweat. Urvashi ploughed her knee fiercely into Disha's belly, and Disha was still gasping as urvashi rautela caught her in the belly with another hard knee. Urvashi added another very hard knee to urvashi's left breast crushing it beneath her kneecap, blood vessels in Disha's breast busting in pain, as urvashi straightened her up.
Wrapping her arms around Disha patani, urvashi picks Disha up in a tight bearhug urvashi rautela and Disha patani bodies merged together, chest to chest, puss to puss urvashi and Disha both spits blood at each other then, urvashi crushing her in her strong arms as Disha struggled to free herself. Urvashi rautela painfully digs her clenched fists hard into Disha patani's back, and as Disha moans out in pain, urvashi rolls her muscular forearms hard into Disha's lower ribs and back. Disha, desperate for air, starts to breast smother urvashi face and just as urvashi is about to sink her teeth into one of Disha's mounds, Disha gets dumped onto the floor in a heap.
Disha patani yells in rage and pain as she wraps her legs around urvashi's waist as urvashi tears a handful of hair from Disha's head to stop her. Urvashi lets out a small moan as Disha's powerful thighs start to crush her sides and she again rips at Disha patani's hair as she bucks wildly between her foe's scissors. Disha tears into urvashi's breasts from behind and begins trying to twist urvashi's breasts around, tugging on them and trying to rip the breast of urvashi rautela' body completely. Urvashi cries out as Disha patani's strong fingers gouge her breasts, and Disha's fingernails tear at her nipples and twist her titflesh painfully, her sides getting more and more painful as time goes on. Urvashi's face is twisted in pain.
But urvashi twists her hard body around and tears at Disha's sweaty breasts, sinking her fingers into them as now Disha patani moans out loudly in pain. A scream of pain echoes across the room as urvashi rakes her nails across the underside of Disha patani's left breast, repeating the savage rake again as her foe's face turns red."OHHH GOD!!! Urvashi---MY BREASTS!!! OHHHH GOD MY BREASTS....YOU BITCH!!!!" Disha moaned out loudly in pain, as her breasts were ravaged by urvashi rautela.
Disha patani sexy body wracked in pain, abandons her attack on urvashi's swollen and red breasts, urvashi rautela struggling with Disha patani till she manages to tear away urvashi's hands from her breasts and get her legs up higher, wrapping them around urvashi's throat, muffling a cry of rage at not having been able to keep her foe's legs from her vulnerable neck. Disha patani is on her side with urvashi's face between her sweaty thighs, a look of determination on Disha patani's sweaty face as she grinds her sexy gams together and begins suffocating her trapped foe.
Urvashi rautela bucks wildly between her foe's thigh's, trying desperately to latch onto something as Disha continually thwarts her attempts at blindly grabbing some titflesh. Urvashi's face too far from Disha's bush to do any good, and with her head locked in place she couldn't bite her thighs. Urvashi reaches her hand into Disha patani's pussy, tugging a handful of pussy hair from her cunt that brings a cry of pain from Disha patani. As Disha reaches down to grab at urvashi's hand, the hot urvashi rautela latches onto Disha's bruised right breast with her left hand and gives it the hardest squeezing she can.
Alternating between the breast and her foe's pussy hair urvashi rautela soon has Disha patani in trouble, a deep moan coming from her lips as urvashi rautela rakes her nails down the front of her breast, ravaging her nipple with her nails as they tear down it. Dishas blood-engorged nipples feel only seconds away from their bursting point. Making use of Disha patani's pain, urvashi is able to get to her knees, still trapped between urvashi's powerful thighs, her air almost gone as she twists Disha patanis small breasts in front of her for all she is worth. Urvashi suddenly begins to smash Disha's throbbing breasts together, grinding them into each other as she digs her nails into the sides and that's all Disha patani can take as her legs snap open and she kicks out at urvashi in tears, driving her away as she clutches at her swollen and pain filled breasts."YOU GODDAMN WHORE!!!," Urvashi says cattily, as she stands up and motions for urvashi rautela to get up and fight some more. "Look what you did to my fuckin' BREASTS!!!" she screams, cupping her tender orbs.
Disha patani is hurting as she struggles to her knees with her breasts cupped gingerly in her hands, her foe looking ready to pounce on her any second. Urvashi charges forward and slams a knee into Disha's left breast, relishing the cry from her foe as her knee wails into the already swollen flesh, till suddenly her own cry echoes across the room as Disha patani rams her fist into urvashi's undefended pussy, sending her to her knee's with her hands between her legs and a grimacing red face. Disha's forearm smashes urvashi across her breasts, repeating the move as she tugs a handful of light pussy hair from her now pained looking foe. With a scream Disha patani delivers a third forearm smash and sends a teary eyed urvashi rautela flying backwards and Disha dives on her, latching onto both breasts as she straddles Disha wrenching her firm globes around her chest with all her remaining strength as urvashi rautela cries out in utter pain.
Urvashi's breasts are on fire as Disha rips them around, her fingers crushing the soft flesh between them, urvashi's fiery nipples being twisted and pinched between Disha's many rings, as another moan escapes urvashi rautela's lips as Disha patani pushes her fingers down into the titflesh, her nails first, adding her weight behind them. The scream reverberates against the window glass as urvashi's breast's are punctured by her rival's sharp nails, Disha adding to the torture by twisting the swollen breasts around with her hands with her nails still dug in, continuing the titty twisting attack much to the pain of her foe as she yells in her face."OHHHHHH!!! OHHH GOD NOOOO!!! PLEASE Disha!!! NOOOO!!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!! My BREASTS!!! MY BREASTS!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" Urvashi rautela cries out in total pain.
Urvashi rautela is soon desperate to escape her rival's claws and as soon as Disha patani's right breast hangs close to her mouth she latches onto it with her teeth, sinking them in as Disha patani lets out a scream of her own, and rears back in utter anguish as she whips her hand from urvashi rautela's ravaged breasts and tries to pull her head from her now bleeding breast. Wedging her fingers into urvashi's face, Disha patani manages to get urvashi to release her soggy, bleeding nipple, but urvashi rautela immediately begins clawing and punching the other breast for all she is worth till she drives the extremely pained Disha patani off her stomach.
Blood drips down from both of urvashi's breasts where Disha's nails pierced her skin. As urvashi rises to her feet, she holds each of Disha's burning breasts in a death grip, the now screaming Disha's back being pulled off the floor by her breasts as she grasps at her foe's hands frantically, till suddenly urvashi comes down knee first, driving it between Disha's legs and onto her torn cunt, in a brutal bush-bursting knee drop."How's that little move feel, BITCH!!!", Urvashi purrs cattily into her moaning foe's face as she grinds her knee savagely and Disha patani cries out in utter agony.
Still holding Disha's breasts in her hands she rams them together a few times as her foe begins to sob in utter pain as each time urvashi rautela rams Disha patani's very swollen breasts together. Urvashi drives her nails in like Disha patani did to her earlier.
Disha patani lashed out, clapping her hands onto urvashi's breasts by the nipples and threw her to the floor by them. As she straddled urvashi, Disha began ripping her nails across her left breast, and punching the solid mound of titflesh as hard as she could, blood vessels bursting in urvashi's breasts. Disha was hitting urvashi's breasts with such force that urvashi rautela' swollen left nipple began to split apart painfully. Slamming her hard fist into the left breast, rings-first, Disha had urvashi rautela sobbing in pain. But suddenly Disha patani ripped from her perch by her hair, and thrown to the floor. Urvashi had snaked her hands up Disha's back and grasped her hair. Urvashi cocked her hand back, and her powerful slap to Disha patani's face rocked her head and sent her crashing to the floor holding her cheek. Urvashi again sent slap after slap into Disha bruised and swollen face.
Urvashi rautela grabbed Disha patani by the hair and dragged her to her feet, crying in between slaps, then unleashed a hard blow to her gut, Disha patani's firm stomach seeming to fold over urvashi's hard fist. Urvashi let her drop to the floor, as Disha held her arms over her hurt stomach as she cried out in pain. Urvashi raised her arm to strike Disha's face when the beautiful Disha patani beat her to the punch, smashing her rival right in the nose, breaking it with a sharp crack. Blood gushed out, coating urvashi large breasts with a bright red shellac, as Disha patani dropped back, pleased with her work.
Urvashi was first stunned, then enraged and attacked Disha with both fists, clobbering her to the ground in seconds as urvashi overwhelmed Disha patani with a flurry of hard blows to her face and breasts. Urvashi reached down and latched onto each of Disha's already swollen and bruised breasts, digging her nails into the sides and first pulling them apart as far as they would go then slamming them together as she grounded her nails into the flesh deeply, Disha patani's screams of agony echoing off the walls. Urvashi rautela was hunched over, mauling her Disha's breasts savagely, when Disha clasped her hands together, raising her thumbs, and shot them up hard into urvashi's cunt, Disha's sharp thumbnails disappearing into urvashi's vagina. Disha's pain was momentarily forgotten as urvashi rautela screamed in agony as pain flooded her entire body from her groin.
Disha patani dives into urvashi's side, sending her crashing to the floor. Disha patani screams out in a rage as she tears at urvashi's tits, relishing the look of fear that crosses urvashi's face as her fingers grope at the huge mammaries. Urvashi's moans of pain are like music to Disha's ears as she rips at the nipples of each one, dragging and shaking each breast around by them as urvashi rautela tries desperately to free herself. Urvashi reaches out and grabs each side of Disha's breasts. Now it's Disha whose in trouble as her face turns red with agony, urvashi's sharp nails digging into the sides of her breasts as they lay on their sides inches apart, each trying to savagely out maul the other, Disha puts up a good fight, but her breasts are just too sensitive and soon urvashi rautela is making headway and mauls her way on top of Disha patani, still gouging each breast from the sides with her nails as small trials of blood start flowing slowly down some of the wounds.
Urvashi lets out a yell as Disha desperately starts punching her breasts and face, her hard fists having an immediate effect on urvashi as she pounds on her. Urvashi is forced to release Disha's breasts as she tries to block the flurry of blows that slam into her. A left to her eye blinds her and she does not see the right that explodes on her already swollen lips, mashing the bottom one into her teeth and ripping it open on the inside. Her mouth filling with blood, a stunned urvashi takes a crushing blow to her right breast as Disha's muscular forearm slams into her chest hard. But urvashi brings her fists down, both of them driving into Disha's nipples, as she moans out in utter agony, her nipples disappearing into the soft supple flesh as Disha patani's breasts expands outward from the sides painfully from the force of the blow.Now in control, urvashi taunted her rival."So, you still think you could take me on, huh, you BITCH!!! I'm gonna rip these little breasts of yours right off your body and mount them on the FUCKING WALL!!!"
Urvashi rautela tore at each of Disha patani's breasts with renewed vigour, then sent a nails first slaps across each one adding to the already large amount of bleeding cuts, as the now ravaged Disha patani cried out for mercy. Her hands falling from urvashi's swollen and aching nipples as she sobbed loudly. Urvashi rautela ignored her anguished cries, heaping more punishment on her already totally ravaged and bleeding breasts.
Urvashi is again taken by surprise as now urvashi kicks up her knees and smashes them hard into urvashi's spine, and urvashi screams in pain as falls aside. Disha drags urvashi across the floor, adding some kicks to her sides as she pulls her over to the couch yelling and struggling, as urvashi finally manages to reach back and tries to release her hair from Disha's strong grip as Disha patani smashes her head into the arm of the couch till she is bleeding from an open cut on her forehead.
Seeing urvashi stunned and bleeding, Disha drapes urvashi rautela's body over the arm of the couch, urvashi's breasts separated by the arm, each hanging down the side. With a savage smile Disha sends her knee crashing into the right breast trapping it between her knee and the side of the couch, her face lighting up as urvashi's and a second later her anguished screams fills the room.
Disha slams her knee in again, sinking it into the flesh and then keeping it there, grinding the bone of her knee into the flesh as the breast was rubbed against the lower part of the couch's side, smiling through her tear soaked face as urvashi's scream's again fill the room, rattling the window's in their panes from their volume. Bringing her long sharp nails to bear Disha starts to scratch at urvashi rautela's well shaped ass cheeks, adding a few scratches to them as well as the back of her well muscled thighs.
Disha drags her loudly moaning and now sobbing arch rival off the couch by her hair, completely unprepared for urvashi's sudden fistic attack. As the tear streaked and crying urvashi's fists pound on Disha's face driving her back a step, urvashi releases her handhold of Disha locks and digs a left hook deeply into Disha's right breast from the side, burying it up in Disha's red and aching titflesh.
Disha smashes a punch into urvashi's throbbing tit, and urvashi rautela clutched her right breast as it comes crashing back down after Disha's hard uppercut sends it flying. Urvashi hooks her ringed fist to Disha's face, then to her stomach, straightening her out with a knee that slams into her breasts and sends Disha soaring backward just as she starts to bend over from the blow to her stomach. Urvashi comes right after her as Disha patani backpeddles away.
Urvashi swings a hard right roundhouse at Disha, intending to end the fight, her fist hitting nothing but air as Disha manages to duck just enough and while urvashi rautela is off balance Disha slams her fist into the bruised part of the right breast were Disha had kneed her, causing her untold agony as she collapses to her knees clutching her throbbing wounded breast, screaming as Disha kicks her in the kidney then sends her fist crashing into urvashi's chin with all the power she had in her s arm. Urvashi rautela' mouth was smashed shut, and her eyes rolled up into her head, as she pitched down hard face-first on the floor, not even putting her hands out to break her fall.
Disha patani collapses to her knees next to urvashi rautela; Disha's swollen breasts are raw and radiating pain outward. Urvashi is slowly coming around, moaning loudly as the pain in her tits and pussy rouses her awake. Both urvashi rautela and Disha patani pull themselves to their feet on opposite sides of the room, breathing heavily."You ready to give it up, you cunt-lick?" asked urvashi breathlessly.
"FUCK You, urvashi rautela, I already knocked your ass out." Disha patani shot back."Do I look like I'm quitting, bitch now?" Urvashi said."All right you BITCH!!" Disha screamed, "No rules, no mercy, winner takes all and I'm gonna kick your fuckin ass but GOOD!!!"
Urvashi charged at Disha in a rage, blocking Disha's punch and smashing Disha patani right in the mouth, then Disha's fist hit her in the belly and urvashi doubled over gagging. The bigger breasted urvashi came right back at her, smashing a haymaker into Disha's face, so hard that her cheek split open, blood flying as urvashi rautela' fist drove her head first onto the floor. Disha patani spits out a mouthful of blood.
As urvashi advanced on her Disha's sexy leg came shooting up and the heel buried itself in the pit of urvashi's stomach, forcefully rearranging urvashi rautela's innards. As urvashi doubled over in agony Disha's hand gripped her head by her hair and pulled it off the ground as she slammed her knee into the small of urvashi's back. She cried out as Disha grabbed her right ass cheek and gouged her nails into it, Disha's fingernails having been cut sharply to allow her nails to painfully rip at urvashi."Not so tough now are you, huh, Bitch?" Disha snarled at her as she released her hair and reached around to grab urvashi's breast, confident in her dominant position as she almost ripped off urvashi's nipple before and sinking her nails into the luscious orb from the side , tugging it upwards.
Urvashi rautela struggled hard and managed to twist around and then brought her elbow crashing into Disha patani right breast, driving into it deeply and sending it flying upwards. Disha nipple disappeared completely into her breast as she cried out in pain. Urvashi grabbed Disha's throbbing tit and pushed, forcing Disha to the floor onto her back with her attack. Urvashi straddled her as she screamed in rage under her, bucking her body off the floor, then ripping at urvashi's left breast with her nails, just as urvashi was able to grab it by the wrist like the other already was.
Disha patani nails leaving trails of blood behind as urvashi's face twisted in agony. She tucked each hand under her legs securely as Disha shrieked in frustration trying to get her arms out. Now free to send some blows into Disha's face,. Urvashi smashed Disha's nose, breaking it painfully. Disha patani moaned out in pain, then screamed in anguish as urvashi rautela grabbed her breasts and smashed them into each other as she gouged her nails in. Urvashi then switched and jabbed her fingernails into the underside of each one, ripping at and mangling the tender flesh with her sharp nails as Disha patani cried out and twisted her head around and spat blood from her lips. Disha patani freed her left hand and managed a punch to urvashi's side, Disha's ringed fist smashing urvashi on her ribs as urvashi clutched her side in pain and fell over, as her ribcage erupted in waves of agony.
Disha was still punch drunk and could not take advantage, and a hurt urvashi all but fell on her and jamming her knee into Disha's cunt with what little strength she had left, stunned Disha patani. Disha's voice rose to a high pain-filled pitch as urvashi smashed her hand hard and deeply into Disha's right breast, flattening it completely against Disha patani's ribcage while Disha sobbed in pain. Blood vessels burst as another harsh punch flattens Disha's breast, and as the blow drives in, again sinking in deeply, Disha's face contorts in agony. Disha backhands her fist across urvashi's lower lip splitting it wide open and snapping her head back as hair and blood flew through the air.
Disha took immediate advantage by driving her fingers deep into urvashi's cunt and ripped her nails into urvashi's tender womanhood. Disha drove urvashi off her as she twisted her clit in her nails and she reached out grabbing a handful of titflesh, and crushing the breast between her fingers and palm, urvashi's screams reached new levels of volume. Disha started to force urvashi onto her back as urvashi' hand had found Disha patani's cunt lips and urvashi tugged at them so hard Disha thought her pussy was about to be ripped out. Disha now cried out in agony.
With Disha's nails still clinging onto her ravaged clit, urvashi desperately rakes her nails savagely into the wounded underside of Disha left breast as she screams out in utter agony abandoning her attack on urvashi's clit to grab at her hand to stop her from further antagonizing the cuts on her breasts. Disha patani yells in rage as she squeeze her nails into urvashi's right breast now and squeezes for all she is worth, Disha's long fingers turning white from the force of driving them into urvashi's tit."I'm going to rip this breast right off your body BITCH" Disha screams.
But suddenly blood is flying from Disha's pretty face as urvashi snaps Disha's head back from a blow to her chin. Disha falls off to the side, tugging on urvashi's throbbing breast till her nails rake down it opening cuts as they go till five bloody scratch marks cover the whole front of her breast. Urvashi clutches the wounded breast in her hand as she moans in pain, then with her eyes blazing she uses her free hand and slams her hand palm first down onto the nipple of Disha's breast, sending the titflesh outwards as her heavy hand rams into it driving the nipple painfully almost into the ribcage. Urvashi rautela slaps at the outside sending it flying into the other one then proceeds to forehand and backhand them over and over with her hard fist till the breasts are covered in black and blues. Grabbing the now tenderized flesh in her hands as Disha patani screaming at the top of her lungs, her once magnificent breasts all bruised up and swollen to twice their normal size. Disha patani is sobbing out loudly in ultimate pain, "NOO!!! NOOO!!! MY BREASTS!!! THEY'RE GOING TO EXPLODE!!!! Urvashi---YOU BITCH!!!! LET GO OF MY TITS!!!!"
Disha patani desperately punches urvashi rautela in her side again striking almost the same exact spot and sending waves of pain shooting through urvashi's side as she grimaces in agony and releases her titty hold, grabbing at Disha's arm. Urvashi screams as Disha's fist again finds her rib this time definitely bruising or cracking itas urvashi falls over onto the floor in agony, trying frantically to get back up before Disha can. Disha's face is a blood-soaked mess, her nose bleeding and broken, her lips mashed into her teeth and also bleeding while they puffed up, her breasts were covered with dark black and blues, scratches and huge bruises around the nipples from being battered by urvashi's hard fists, each breast swollen to almost twice it's normal size.
Urvashi rautela cheek is swollen and bruised, her lower lip swollen and bleeding, her stomach and side have huge black and blues from Disha's hard punches, and the 5 deep scratches running down her right breast are still bleeding as are the cuts on her left breast and both have many bruises and small cuts from Disha's constant assaults on them. Urvashi left eye is nearly swollen shut from the rings on Disha's hands smashing into her.
They each tried to get to their knee's shakily and soon were facing each other when Disha reached down and began to tear at urvashi's cunt with her nails as urvashi followed suit burying her own hand deep into Disha's pussy, ripping her nails around inside as blood started to make it's way down her arm as it dripped from Disha's now ravaged pussy walls. Urvashi was not in much better shape as Disha's nails found her clit and dug deeply and painfully into it , both urvashi rautela and Disha patani crying out loudly, their heads on each other's shoulders as they rocked back and forth in battle.
Urvashi rautela was ripping out all of Disha patani's pubic hair as she grunted with each tug. Disha's punched weakly with her free hand into urvashi's right breast then her left, back and forth as urvashi followed suit and soon both urvashi rautela and Disha patani were screaming at the top of their lungs as each of their once magnificent breasts were pounded into bloody bruised messes, the breast flesh popping out their sides as each stinging blow was driven in with all their remaining strength. Urvashi was in utter agony, barely keeping from passing out, but she knew what would happen if she did, and her breasts throbbed from Disha's constant punches. Disha gave her another fist to her side and urvashi was blinded by the devastating pain, as the pain exploded from her wounded side and in a last ditch effort she switched tactics suddenly, raking Disha patani across the eyes and blinding her. Disha patani frantically rubbed at her eyes with her free arm as urvashi rautela's fist plowed into her face snapping her head back.
Another blow slammed into her damaged right breast, sending it flying upwards as she cried out, then urvashi grabbed a handful of flesh from each one and pushed them upwards so hard she slammed Disha onto her back with her legs trapped under her in a kneeling position. She mashed the mammaries into each other then again used the heel of her hand to try and send the nipple of each right through Disha's ribcage. Disha reached up and wrapped her fingers around urvashi's throat and began to choke the life from her as urvashi smashed her fists into Disha's face and breasts over and over till Disha's hands dropped down at her sides and still the furious urvashi continued to punch her face to a bloody pulp, blood and mucus running down from Disha's broken nose as the blonde sobbed out in pain.
Urvashi rautela dragged a moaning Disha patani to her feet, and urvashi's hand blasted out, ramming it hard into Disha's hard toned belly, exploding the air from her lungs. As Disha bent over, urvashi trip hammered her across the shoulder blades, slamming her locked fists down on Disha patani's lush back, splattering Disha patani face-first onto the floor."There, how do you like THAT you cunt?!!?" Urvashi screamed, reaching down to grab a handful of Disha's pretty hair.
Picking up Disha patani, urvashi hoisted her across her muscular shoulders and spun her in circles, and then dropping her, crotch first, across an upraised thigh. Disha's eyes crossed and she grabbed her pussy, falling to the side. Disha patani's crotch felt like urvashi rautela had just split it open completey. Urvashi picked up Disha by the hair again, standing her up on shaky legs. Disha patani was whimpering, bent over and clutching her groin. Disha never saw urvashi's kick slashing through the air, but she felt it as it blasted deep inside her cunt.
"OHHHHHH GOD!!! NOT THERE!!!!" Disha screamed in agony, falling to her knees, hands instinctively going to her wounded snatch and falling to her side in tears."Oh, no you don't, cunt," urvashi rautela growled, dropping on Disha's head with her knees, bouncing Disha patani's skull off the floor painfully.
Urvashi rautela reached between Disha patani's tight thighs and latched on full, digging her fingers through the pubic hair and mauling the wounded pussy lips, tearing out hanks of light hair as she did. Urvashi howled as she pulled and pulled at the crotch, hair coming out in bloody chunks, urvashi's hand stained bright red. Disha patani cried for mercy; urvashi just made things worse."OOOOoooooohhhhhh....MY CUNT!!!!" Disha patani moaned. Urvashi said "Let's get down to business, you fuckpig," urvashi rautela spat at the begging Disha patani, plunging her hand into Disha's pussy.
Urvashi rautela grabbed a huge handful of beaver and pulled so hard, Disha patani came up off the floor, suspended on urvashi rautela' strong arm by a fistful of cunt fur. But not for long. With an obscene ripping sound, the hair ripped free and Disha crashed to the floor, denuded in the pussy, which was oozing red like it had been cut with a knife."NOOOOOOOOoooooooo..." Disha patani screamed as urvashi now used her fist to punch and pummel the tender twat tissue, her knuckles tearing the flesh of Disha's pussy."You Fucking Bitch... I'm gonna rip you apart..." Urvashi growled, accentuating each word with a violent punch to Disha's twat, the agonised Disha patani crying out loud on each one.
Urvashi lifted the groggy girl to her feet and lifted her over her shoulders again, spinning her around and delivering her this time, crotch down, across the arm of the couch, her pussy splattering out around the rough fabric, scraping raw what already wasn't bruised, bloodied or battered. Disha's eyes were shut tight against the pain, tears flowing from the corners as urvashi held Disha patani steady and dragged and pushed Disha back and forth across the sofa's arm, dragging her burning pussy along it. By the time urvashi rautela fell off the couch, she was nearly unconscious from the extreme pain."Uh-uh, no you don't, not yet," urvashi hissed, getting Disha patani over on her back, spreading her legs.
With that, urvashi put the heel of her foot squarely on Disha patani's pussy, each of Disha's sexy legs on either side, reached back to grab her feet, and then brutally pulled back as hard as she could. Disha's bloodied cunt ramming into urvashi's foot with agonising force. The pain was so horrific that Disha screamed until she was hoarse. Urvashi pushed her back a bit, only to pull forward hard, kicking her foot out at the same time, bashing her cunt into her heel again. Over and over, urvashi ravaged Disha's raw cunt until it made a squishing sound on contact with her foot. Urvashi laughed evilly and got to her feet, lifting the barely awake Disha up by the hair and hauling her to the corner. Urvashi growled down at Disha patani, who was starting to come around from the new wave of pain sheeting over her.
Disha patani awoke screaming and looked down to see urvashi's foot imbedding itself her destroyed cunt. She tried to fight, but urvashi had her in too much pain to do anything. Urvashi pulled back her foot all the way out and then slammed it in again, a brutal, dead-on kick to the center of cuntland, her foot slicing in farther this time, a spray of blood pumping out the sides from the impact. Again and again, urvashi reeled back her foot and slammed it home, punishing a cunt that would never be the same again. Disha passed out again. Disha twitched against the pain, more so when urvashi ran from across the room and jumped, heels first, down onto Disha's burning pussy."OH GOD NONONONONONONO .. GOD urvashi ... PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP ... MY PUSSY HURTS SOOO MUCH!!!" Disha screamed non-stop now, trying to get urvashi rautela to stop.
But urvashi was possessed as she jumped high and then came crashing down, grinding the heels of her blood-stained feet deep into Disha's battered cunt. She stood on it now, on the pubic area, punching the heels down again and again until she felt the bone splinter beneath, sending shards of bone stabbing deep inside the pussy. Disha patani eyes were swollen shut from crying so much and so hard. Urvashi pulled her foot back and gave her one last slam with her foot. Urvashi rautela then fell to her knees, spread Disha patani's trembling legs, and thrust a fist deep inside Disha patani's ravaged cunt. Disha screamed again, hoarsely, as her throat gave out under the constant assault. Urvashi pushed and grunted, twisting her arm, fisting the cunt deeper and harder, powering it in. Urvashi growled, thickening her fist, anything to make the intrusion into Disha's cunt that much more painful. Disha patani cracked her eyes open and looked between her legs in horror. Urvashi growled, "I said I was gonna destroy your pussy today. You think I was kidding??"
Angry spit sprayed from her clenched lips onto Disha's teary cheeks."Like the way this feels, you cunt. Not even your fucking doctor takes you this deep."With a vengeance now, urvashi violently pulled her fist almost all the way out and then thrust it back in, harder each time, sheets of blood spilling on the floor as she did, a mist of blood seeping out from the sides of urvashi's plunging fist, coating it and drenching Disha's pretty thighs.
For five tortured minutes, urvashi fist-fucked the broken Disha patani, the shattered bones of her pussy area grinding as she did. When Disha passed out this time, urvashi slapped her bloody hand across Disha's face until she came to, moaning in pain, and then urvashi climbed on top of Disha, and brought her head down to Disha's left breast and just about put the whole breast in her mouth, biting down as Disha, her eyes ablaze with pain and torment, turned red faced again and after a few seconds screamed out her surrender, as urvashi's sharp teeth bit clean through Disha's thick nipple. Shaking her head violently around, with Disha patani's severed, bleeding nipple still trapped there, a defeated Disha patani passed out under a victorious but shattered and exhausted urvashi rautela. Urvashi got up and look at her self at mirror she was horrified she told her self that Disha patani is destroyed her revenge is complete urvashi rautela open the door asked karan wahi to come into the room karan entire the room and he was horrified to see both Disha patani and urvashi rautela the room was bloody karan asked urvashi is Disha patani alive she said yes urvashi came close to karan and said throw Disha out of the house karan grabbed Disha patani and throw her out of the house . Then urvashi rautela and karan wahi kiss each other then urvashi rautela celebrity her Victoria.
Urvashi reutela win.
Like Reply
My best story
Please comment tell me does anyone want a sequel to the story
Like Reply
(12-06-2021, 05:41 PM)Sakib Wrote: My best story

Yessss, we want part 2. Title:
              Revenge is sweet- Disha's comeback mayhem
Like Reply
(12-06-2021, 05:41 PM)Sakib Wrote: My best story

Write sexfight story for disha and shraddha with both becoming lesbo couple in climax

Both are fucking hot as lesbian lovers
Like Reply