Fantasy Actress Roleplays
We disengaged hurriedly against our wishes as I felt my juices slide down my thighs. Varun slide his prick into his shorts as I pulled up my panty up. I turned and immediately opened the fridge door to pick up a bottle of water. Just a few seconds later Vivek walked in to see us at either ends of the kitchen.

"All set, Boss?" he enquired. "Any help, Deepika?"

"Are the guys enjoying themselves down there?" Varun asked.

"Yes Boss; I think they needed this break. We were missing you."

"Vivek, I think we can call the guys to have their meal." Varun changed the topic. "Come on help us set the dishes."

He passed on the set of plates and dishes to Vivek and they went to the dining room. I heard Vivek say that he will put the table cloth properly before setting the dishes. I froze as we had forgotten to straighten the table cloth after our mating on it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdBrlAfn8hxcDnmAvE7...m_CCqpOBvA]

They then got to setting the table as they exchanged small talk. The dinner was set and we called out to all the boys and their wives. The dinner was great and after about an hour, we started to leave.

Vivek and me were the last to leave as we helped Varun to wash and keep the utensils back.

"Vivek, you know about our new work tender ?" Varun asked.

"Yes boss" Vivek replied. "In fact I was to talk to you about tomorrow. What do you suggest?" Vivek replied.

"You know how important it is that we get this tender. Do you think you will be able to handle it? I didn't want to say it, but if you had to be there with the Team, I am sure that we shall be awarded the tender".

"That would be great." Vivek was enthusiastic. "I will leave with the Team tomorrow itself. It's just a question of a week. I am sure Deepika won't mind."

[Image: Deepika-Padukone-Hot-Photos-1.jpg?w=640]

I guessed what Varun had in mind and was amazed at the way he worked out what he wanted, while keeping everyone happy. I made a face of dejection towards Vivek and asked "What am I to do here alone?"

"Come on Deepika. It's just a question of 5-6 days." Vivek tried to sweet-talk me.

"Well! If you don't mind, Vivek. I could always join her for a dinner or two?" Varun interjected.

"But......" I was shocked to hear this and was scared that Vivek would suspect something between us. But before I could say something Vivek said -

[Image: deepika-padukone-latest-hot-cleavage-hq-...%2B(5).jpg]

"That would be great. I will have no tension of Deepika being safe all alone. In fact since Drashti Bhabi (sister-in-law) is not here, why don't you have your meals at our place? Either ways Deepika always cooked for two," Vivek justified.
"We could take a call on that. Whether it's at your place or she can always have meals at my place," Varun volunteered.

"Then it is settled. I can now leave with a peaceful mind and concentrate on the tender." Vivek exclaimed.

Talking about 'tender', my pussy hole was ravaged so much that I was feeling very tender between my thighs. Our over-the counter bout a few minutes ago and the sudden separation had left me yearning for more ramming. This talk of Vivek leaving town and me being alone with Varun gave me a kick. I knew that the next few days being alone in this house or at my place would be rounds of sound fucking.

[Image: Deepika.gif]

After dinner, Vivek & me left, but not before Varun slyly gave me a squeeze on my buttock with Vivek just by my side.

When we reached home, I headed for the bathroom to clean any trace of Varun on and in me. My thigh had become a battlefield of liquids and I needed a wash.

I removed all clothes and removing Drashti's panty, I pointed the jet of cold shower towards my ravaged pussy. The cold jet of water gave me goose pimple. I could feel my vagina lips trying to contract t their normal size. It gave me a huge relief. I then had a warm shower and came out with a towel wrapped round my breasts having made sure that no marks of Varun's tryst with my boobs was seen.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT5iNr8-zPdYJwt4mPnA...eHGOQAj7tc]

After both of us changed into out night suits I helped him to pack for his flight the next day. He would be going directly to the airport with the Team from his office.

We held each other and slept, as both of were tired -- me from by bout and Vivek after guzzling a heap of spirits.

My dream that night was filled with fantasies which would be a reality till Vivek returned. The whole week was a week of adventurous sex.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTaNmsEYvXn-1qPv9sNQ...lrysEuyTPK]

Varun must have fucked me in every nook and corner of his house. He made me suck him and he sucked me. Together we must have orgasmed a many times. On the days of my periods, he used extra large size fruit flavoured condoms which he made me roll onto his monster. On all other days it was unprotected sex with me being on the pill. We did not want any untoward pregnancy to spoil our new born relationship.

[Image: Deepika-Humiliated.gif]

In those seven days, we fucked, slept, ate and bathed together. We even ate our dinner on the first two days at my place nude below the waist with just our tops and Varun embedded in me like we were nailed together. The first two nights Varun slept in our bedroom and the next few days we romped at his house. After this bout Varun promoted Vivek with enhanced salary and with duties that required him to travel out station for days on end.

[Image: imageedit_66_6447859998.gif]

I am now totally satisfied in my sex necessity. 

THE-END

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super bro could you write one story on Aishwarya rai as cheating wife
Like Reply
keerthin suresh
Like Reply
Remake the XXX apartment story bro
Samantha..??
Like Reply
Fantastic stories if possible write on Anu emmanuel Megha akash Catherine tresa Thanks in advance
:repped:
Like Reply
After my SSC I was sent to my parents place for vacation. I was excited to go because this was the first time I'm going without my parents. I know it would be a vacation that I'll never forget because my parents aren't with me but I'm still amazed it turned out this way.

I got to their at 10.00am and I got home my 11.00am. Behind our house stayed my Dads brother where his wife, my aunt Raasi was living. Dad's brother, my Uncle works in the Middle-East and he has been there for quite some time. He comes every two years to visit his family. It is getting close to two years since he has gone.

[Image: raasi_latest_photos_2006130534_007.jpg]

Raasi aunty has 2 kids and they are gone pretty much for the whole day so she comes to our house to spend her day. I liked Raasi aunty because she had these seducing eyes that will melt any guy and hey body is just like a goddess.

She knew that I liked what she had and she also knew that the way I looked at her wasn't the same as I a nephew should be looking at her. I thought she could see the hunger forher in my eyes.

Well on this particular day when she was washing clothes , I went there just to chat with her. We were busy chatting and all of a sudden my eyes fell on her cleavage. I was just carried away by the valley inside her nightie.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKybupVTCyhcSPLFX-n...5wTktcsPSj]

She was talking to me I guess but I was busy admiring those gorgeous valley. She caught me red handed and the look that I saw on her face wasn't that good and I knew that I was in deep trouble.

"J mone." Raasi Aunty said.

"What Raasi Aunty? I asked

"What were you looking at?" She asked

And I said "Nothing, nodding my head".

The look on her face changed and she asked me to come in her house or she will yell and make other family members gather and tell them what had just happened?

[Image: raasi-9.jpg]

Not to make the matter worse I just followed her and I was just wondering what was going on?

"Come in here and sit down." Raasi Aunty said.

"What." I said as I sat down on the couch.

Raasi Aunty closed the door and sat down next to me on the couch with that same look on her face, and said "Perhaps you think this punishment is unfair?"

"No." I said,

I knew better than to say I thought it was, knowing she would make it ten times worse.

"Hmm. I think you do.

What would you do to get out of this punishment?" Raasi Aunty asked.

[Image: telugu-actress-raasi-photos3.jpg]

"I cant think of a whole lot worse than this Raasi Aunty"

"Well, Im willing to let you out of the entire thing, but you have to do something for me first." Raasi Aunty said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"What would you be willing to do?" Raasi Aunty asked

"What do you mean? I'd do anything to get out of this nightmare." I said.

"Define anything." Raasi Aunty said.

"I mean, anything. I'd do whatever it takes to make my life normal" I said.

"Hmmm. Interesting." Raasi Aunty said, and got up to leave.

"Thats it? Interesting? What can I do to get out of this?" I said.

"So you would do ANYTHING to get out of your punishment?" Raasi Aunty asked

"Um...yeah....." I said, kinda lost about what to say.

"Anything?" Raasi Aunty said, moving toward me and sliding her hand slowly over my shorts.

"Um..yeah?" I said, backing up and sitting down on my bed.

[Image: Raasi-Pandaga-telugu-movie-S1-3-hot-caps...C566&ssl=1]

"Anything includes a lot of things" Raasi Aunty said as she started to hug me and started to unbutton my shirt and removed my shorts, dropped to my knees and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock.

"Raasi Aunty?! Um..What are you..."

Raasi Aunty slid my semi-hard cock into her mouth, and began to slowly lick my cock, and jerking it from the base.

"Ah...Ummmm....Raasi Aunty! What are you doing? We shouldn't do....."

[Image: 20039236.gif]

Raasi Aunty slipped my cock from her mouth, and looked up at me with raging lust in her eyes.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"Ah!! Ummmm..Raasi Aunty...Raasi Aunty!! Ohh! What if someone...what if we.."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSzhllnoE_UPxxaniP3B...aqa1Wmf9R8]

"No one will find out J mone." She said

I wanted this to continue but I was scared if someone finds out, not my uncle but my family will bury me alive.

With great strength that Raasi aunty got from somewhere she held my arms and said,

"Give me your cock. I need you to fuck me. I need your cock inside me...pounding me...making me cum." Raasi Aunty moaned, her nipples jutting out farther than when I had seen them before.

"Raasi Aunty...No. I...we cant. We shouldn't do this....please....dont..." as I looked in her eyes resisting.

Raasi Aunty kept sucking my cock, and despite myself, I was getting hard under the onslaught of her tongue. She pulled my erect cock from her lips, and looked up at me.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSbSnD3yRSFEMby4J4Ai...UZZa15wM-K]

"Looks like part of you wants this....." Raasi Aunty said, then licking the entire length of the underside of my shaft.

"Its...Its involuntary...please Raasi Aunty...you shouldn't do this....we cant..." I said.

Raasi Aunty responded by sliding my dick into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, and jerking my cock faster, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth and she soaked it with a huge doll up of drool from her lips.

"Your cock is beautiful J mone....I need it so so badly." Raasi Aunty said, stroking my soaking wet cock, now fully erect.

"No Raasi Aunty...please stop this...we cant...I wont" I said

"You wont?" Raasi Aunty said. "Oh I think you will. You cannot resist forever J mone."

Holding my cock in her hand she said "Don not make me scream?"

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRc0cRflPZvve_ATvUkX...evdI-kqFu5]

"We cant do this. It isn't right....Raasi Aunty please..." I said

Determined to get me hot enough to agree to her sinful desires.

Raasi Aunty released my cock, and stood up. I thought I had finally gotten through to her, and I retreated further onto my bed, away from her.

Raasi Aunty took off her petticoat and was standing before me, completely naked.

Raasi Aunty's breasts were heaving and swaying, and I could see that her pussy was cleanly shaven and was glistening with her juices. I looked away quickly, knowing that it was wrong.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTE3tTGiwbYKGUGkWu4o...IHRfqKjAuN]

"Look at me J mone." Raasi Aunty said.

I didn't look at her.

"LOOK AT ME" Raasi Aunty demanded.

I looked at her, and she squeezed her breasts and played with them.

"They aren't as big as your other aunties, but I think you'll like them." Raasi Aunty said, and climbed on the bed with me.

I moved back, and apparently Raasi Aunty had enough of my refusal.

"J mone, if you don't want the rest of your time here at your parents place to be the hell that your current punishment is, you WILL give me what I want. You can do this the easy way, or the hard way, but you ARE going to give me your cock. You're going to fuck me like I wanna be fucked, and you're gonna make me cum, and you're going to cum where I tell you.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTO6H8OrkncXFnLjbLZW...iU22mkc1nC]

"Is that clear?" Raasi Aunty demanded.

"I cant cum if I'm not into it Raasi Aunty..." I said, trying to dissuade her.

"I will MAKE you cum. I got you up, I can get you off. Do you not find my body attractive?" Raasi Aunty asked

"I do, its just that you're like my mother! We aren't supposed to be doing this...."

"Well, we are going to do this." Raasi Aunty said, as she took my cock in her hands again and slid her mouth down over it.

Like Reply
I tried to fight what I was feeling, but as much as I hated to admit it, Raasi Aunty was really good at sucking cock.

Raasi Aunty turned her body so that she was now on top of me in a 69 position. She only took my cock out of her mouth long enough for her demands.

"Oooooh!! Stop teasing me baby! Fuck me! Fuck me now!! I want you to cum all over me J mone. I want your hot load all over my body. Let me make you cum!!"

"Eat my pussy J mone, eat my pussy and fuck my face."

She brought her cunt down right to my lips, and at this point I was almost helpless to do anything but go along with what she wanted.

I began to tongue her pussy, a little timidly at first, until Raasi Aunty stopped me.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQvuSfw1ldbjFDodyFx_...9DBl0h6XEK]

"That isn't how you do it. I know you know how to do it. NOW EAT MY PUSSY."

I began to eat her pussy like I was supposed to, and I was surprised to find that her pussy was extremely sweet to the taste, almost like sugar.

I had never tasted anything like it, and as I drove my tongue up into her pussy she began to moan and suck on my cock even faster.

I gripped Raasi Aunty's tight ass with both hands, and pulled her down closer, so that I could apply more pressure on her clit with my tongue. Apparently the job I was doing was satisfactory.

"Oooooooh!!!! Oh GOD!! Yes!! Yes J mone!! Eat my pussy honey!! Oh GOD its so good!! Ah!! Ahhhh!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Raasi Aunty screamed as her orgasm hit her, flooding her juices all over my lips and chin.

She took my cock into her mouth in a full deep-throat, something I had never felt before, and despite myself, I moaned with pleasure.

"Mmmmm. Yeah baby, moan for me. Let yourself go and enjoy your aunty's blowjob. I told you that you would enjoy it." Raasi Aunty said, stroking my cock.

Raasi Aunty slid my cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, nonstop while jerking my cock.

She took my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop from the suction, and then started the process all over again.

I was squirming and trying to resist, but my aunty's skill with a cock in her mouth could not be denied.

[Image: 6b11ab135c08dcd743cef22af8cf015c.7.jpg]

I was very close to cumming, no matter how hard I fought. Her mouth was just too good to resist, just as she had said.

Soon, I was at my limit, and finally, I broke.

"Mmmm....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh........" I groaned as my balls tightened and my cock spasmed and shot my hot load into my aunty's mouth. Raasi Aunty was a master at giving head, as she never missed a beat.

She swallowed every thick stream of cum that my cock pumped into her mouth. She removed my cock from her mouth with a big long lick of her tongue.

[Image: RAASI.md.jpg]

"I told you honey, I could make you cum. And if you think my mouth was irresistable, you haven't seen anything yet.

I'm even better with my cunt than I am with my mouth. But you will find that out soon enough." Raasi Aunty said as she slid off of me, and crawled up next to me.

I began to fall under my auntys spell after such an incredible blowjob, and I saw my Raasi Aunty in a way that I had never seen her before, as a sexual object.

I now found myself looking over her naked body with lust and desire, and I knew that I did in fact want to fuck her.

My hands wandered to her tits, and I began to play with them as she laid down on her back, and I sat up, leaning halfway over her.

[Image: 21.jpg?w=98]

"Mmmm. Yes, J moneny, that feels so nice." Raasi Aunty said as I squeezed and massaged her tits, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

Like Reply
I bent down to my aunty's face, and for the first time, kissed her as her lover and not as her nephew.

I slid my tongue deep into her mouth, and she seemed kinda surprised that I was as into this as she was now.

With her realization, what little that remained of her cold, hard, uncaring personality that she had displayed faded as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back.

My cock was hard as a rock now, and I moved over the top of my Raasi Aunty, and guided my hard cock to the entrance of her sugar sweet pussy.

As I entered her tight fuckhole, she screamed and immediately began to shake, and she clawed her nails down my back as her orgasm rocked her body almost immediately after I was fully inside her pussy.

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2BRaasi%2Bpussy%2Bfucked%2Bo...%2Bsex.jpg]

"Oooooh!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!! OH!! "Ooooh Yes! Oh God that's sooo good!! Ah!! Oh fuck!!" IM CUMMMINGGGGG!!! AH!! OH!! OH!! OHHHHHHH!!! Oh baby!! fuck me!! Fuck me now!! Ah!!" Raasi Aunty was an absolute animal underneath me, and I did as she pleaded.

I began to pound her tight little pussy for all I was worth, while sucking, kissing, and biting on her titties, driving her over the edge for the second time in about thirty seconds.

"Oh!! Oh J mone!! Youre...Youre stretching my pussy!! Oooooohhhh Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ooooh! Harder baby Harder!!! Ohh!! Rip my pussy up with your huge prick!! Oh yes!! "Oooooh!! Oh!! Oh God J mone!! Oh I love your fucking cock!! I love feeling it so deep inside my cunt!! Oh fuck me baby!! Fuck!! Ah! Ahhhh!! YES!!!" OH FUCK!! DONT STOP FUCKING ME!!! AH!! AHHHH!! YES!! YES!! MMMMMMMM GOD!! You fuck so goood!!!" Raasi Aunty was writhing and bucking so hard underneath me that I couldn't tell if I was fucking her, or trying to stay on a wild bull in a rodeo.

[Image: th?id=OIP.EGZe_rR_xFnF14me6qpI-AHaLH&pid=15.1]

After her orgasm subsided, I maintained my rock steady fucking of her pussy, and Raasi Aunty was rolling her eyes back in her head, and the moans that turned to screams that she was making resembled those of a feral nature rather than human.

I began to pound her slow and hard, slamming my cock all the way into her pussy, and removing it all the way, just to do it again.

Raasi Aunty was going absolutely crazy fucking my cock. She was kissing my neck, and then biting, licking, and then sucking again.

Her hands were all over me, clawing my back, pinching my nipples, gripping my ass, my aunty was the absolute wildest fuck that I had ever had.

I pulled out of her, and rolled her over onto her knees so that I could fuck her doggy style. She immediately grabbed my cock and guided it inside her steamy pussy, and she began to buck against my cock.

I was completely still, and my aunty was fucking herself at an incredible pace with my cock.

[Image: 448_1000.jpg]

I grabbed her ass to slow her down and get my control back, and I began to slap my Raasi Aunty's ass, each slap eliciting a scream of pleasure from her mouth.

I grabbed a hand full of my Raasi Aunty's hair, steadily pulling her head back while I pounded her pussy. I leaned up and suckled her neck and earlobe while I maintained my grip on her hair.

"I cant take much more J mone!! Youre so big....ohhh!! Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ah!!!!YESSSS.....YESSS....Just like that.....FUCK ME....Ahhh....Ahhhhh"

I felt my Raasi Aunty cream all over my cock for the third time, and I had to cum.

I pulled out of my Raasi Aunty's pussy, and she turned around to face me. I grabbed another fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, and I began to stroke my cock off over my aunty's face.

"Oooooh Yeah Raasi Aunty!! Im gonna cummmm!! Right now uhhhh.....Yes aunty ......AAAAHHHRRRGGGHH!!!"

I shot stream after stream of my hot thick cum all over my aunty's face, as I held her head back by her hair.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

When I had finished cumming, I shoved my cock into my aunty's face, and she greedily took me into her mouth and sucked and licked me clean.

We collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

"Mmmm. That was so fucking good." I said.

"I didn't know you were gonna be this great" she said

I said "I wanted to do this from the moment I got here"

She asked me "why I wasn't cooperating and being an ass in the begining"

I said "Because I did not know if she was just teasing me", with a smile

[Image: raasi%2Bnude.jpg]

She smiled back at me and said "You can do whatever you want now J mone", and we kissed passionately and lied on the bed hugging each other.

THE-END

[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Please write these in telugu

visit my thread for E-books Click Here 

All photos I posted.. are collected from net
Like Reply
Aishwarya Rai next!
Like Reply
Lavanya Tripathiwas a young girl away from home for the first time while attending college. It was during her junior year that she met Ravi,a lawyer. Ravi was tall, muscled and athletic with dark eyes, and short, neatly trimmed hair. 

Lavanya was just under 5' 5" and barely 120 pounds,  college educated and from a solid down to earth family. Lavanya was an attractive girl with long, thick, blonde hair, hazel eyes, a full sensual mouth and very white. Her physical attributes, slim waist, full hips and 33B breasts which she were beautifully shaped, firm and well-proportioned for her body size, ensured male admiration and attentiveness along with the protective watchfulness of her father.

[Image: lavanya-inttelligent-6.jpg]

Ravi had worked for his father, Raja Rao  for almost two years, and as fortune would have it, he was offered a one year assignment to work , where he met Lavanya. No one was more surprised than Lavanya by the almost immediate attraction between Ravi and herself. Lavanya fell in love with Ravi.

After several weeks of cautiously dating, Lavanya introduced Ravi to her parents who did not understand why she had chosen him above all the nice, boys who had pursued her. They took an immediate dislike of Ravi, despite his being everything they would have wanted for their daughter had he been White. She was saddened by their attitude and by the fact that her relationship with Ravi was taboo and unacceptable especially in the small town where she grew up. Though they were from two different backgrounds and upbringings, they had fallen madly in love and regardless of how other people might feel they decided that after Lavanya graduated college, they would marry. Because they would be unable to marry in the States, they planned to marry and make their home . To share this occasion with his family, a special wedding would be performed for the family. They decided that following their marriage ceremony, Lavanya would stay in Douala with his father while Ravi traveled and was otherwise away from home fulfilling his job obligations before the couple moved .

[Image: Cute-Lavanya-Turns-Hot-For-Rabbit-Pilla-...3-1894.jpg]

Although Ravi and Lavanya had been seeing each other for almost a year, because of Lavanya's religious upbringing, they had not become sexually intimate in the marital sense. Lavanya, naive and inexperienced wanted to wait until they were married, but still wanted to please Ravi, and so she looked to Ravi for her then limited sexual education. Ravi had been her teacher during that year, he had taught her to enjoy mutual masturbation, oral sex, and though difficult at first, Ravi had urged her to accept and "tolerate" anal sex.

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-photos-new.jpg]

Ravi was the son of successful  businessman Raja Rao.

From a well-established family with roots going back to the Fulani and Baka peoples and genetic strains that extended into families of Cameroon's earliest  settlers. Though Ravi's father, Raja Rao, was now a prosperous and influential businessman in his own right, he was also immensely proud of his mixed heritage and accomplishments, and he took particular pride in being the titular head and Elder Chief of an old and fabled tribe.

It was to him, Raja Rao that the people looked for financial, social and even spiritual guidance. Though Raja Rao was a leader for the future, he and the elders still embraced some of the old ways. One of these old but not totally forgotten rituals was called "The Right of First Penetration" which dated back to pre-colonial times. Even now,  there were occasions and situations under which the chief or an elder could claim this right, but this particular right, to "know" the wife of his eldest son was like so many other old ways, no longer practiced openly.

Ravi's father was, of course, surprised to hear of his son's plans to marry, and doubly surprised when he finally met Lavanya. He had been in his study working when the Mercedes driven by Ravi, pulled into the circular driveway. Raja Rao stood to face the couple as they came through the door, and caught his breath. She was a very young, beautiful,woman.

[Image: 7b37f2b9ea4b1c92d5b4d2117de268f4.jpg]

"Mr. Rao, hello, it's so nice to meet you," Lavanya said extending her small hand to him.

Raja Rao took her hand and pulled her into a fatherly embrace, inhaling deeply the fresh, lemon verbena scent that wafted from her hair.

"Miss Lavanya, I am so happy that you have finally arrived. My son has been derelict in his description of you . . . you are an exquisite beauty. He is indeed a fortunate man," Raja Rao said.

As she stood next to Ravi, adoringly gazing up at him, Raja Rao felt a fleeting moment of envy and an unsettling sensation of his  old cock twitching in his pants. He hadn't experienced anything like this in a long time, and yet here was this little girl making his dick jerk like a schoolboy's.

He abruptly turned and went back to his desk to hide his growing erection.

[Image: 69580285.cms]

"Well, I need to finish these papers before dinner, so I'll see you both a little later," he said dismissively.

"Ok, we'll see you at dinner then," Ravi said as he guided Lavanya to the office's door.

Raja Rao, sat watching them leave, his mind imagining what it would be like to feel Lavanya moving beneath him and to enjoy spreading her soft, pink lips with his hard,  cock before filling her tight little pussy with his cum. A stab of guilt interrupted his fantasy, and he quickly put the thought out of his mind.

While the family lived in a large, stately home in the coastal city , the ancestral village was located two hundred miles to the east. Though most of the younger adults had moved away from the rural community for a better living in the city, the village still had a sizable population and Ravi, Lavanya and sometimes Raja Rao tried to visit the village at least once a week. Once people got over the fact that Lavanya was pleasantly surprised at how she was able to make friends, fit into the Rao household and the village community. Through her actions, Lavanya demonstrated that despite her  cultural differences she was earnestly interested in becoming part of that extended community.

[Image: TWsDy3NK_1210.jpg]

One of the Rao matrons, in this case, Ravi's great-aunt ramya (his father's sister), was asked to meet with Lavanya once a week to educate her on the ways and customs of Ravi's people. From the time they arrived, it was Ramya who explained the history, the culture and the hierarchy of the village.

Lavanya liked Aunt Ramya very much, felt comfortable with her and trusted her.

Many of the old ways were no longer practiced, but there were those having to do with passage into man or womanhood, the family, and relationships that were still adhered to and observed. It was to him, Raja Rao that many of the old rights and responsibilities fell.

[Image: mobile_lavanya-tripathi1.jpg]

In the light of social and industrial advancements, some of the old ways seemed ridiculous. For example, the Elder Chief had not actively observed the archaic Right of First Penetration, in at least twenty years. Lavanya had laughed when Ramya explained this right, unable to imagine that anyone would still take these old customs seriously especially this Right of First Penetration.

Raja Rao had insisted Lavanya call him Papa Raj, which she was happy to do. Lavanya wanted to know her prospective father-in-law better, and he wanted to know her much better but in a different way. Raja Rao was a handsome man found attractive and sexually commanding. Raja Rao was tall at 6' 2", a big man, not fat or out of shape, but strong and muscular from years of hard work and more than capable of physically controlling Lavanya . . . if it ever came to that.

[Image: 7d92df3be5b9a1ce4b9498dce0cd8f5a.jpg]

From the first time he met her, he had struggled to maintain a distance between them, but Raja Rao found himself more and more consumed with dark lascivious thoughts about the girl. Raja Rao was not a man to want for female attention, but there was something about Lavanya that attracted him. He thought of her as he jerked himself in the middle of the day, and it was Lavanya he dreamt about at night; often awakening with a rigid, painful erection that only imagining the feel of her mouth and lips wrapped around his dick as he masturbated helped him find release.

Since her arrival, she and Raja Rao had only engaged in brief, casual conversations during meals or if their paths crossed during the day. Sometimes when they sat talking, he would silently appraise her; he would look lecherously at the girl and wonder if she would be able to take all of his long, thick cock in her sweet, pussy and whether her tight looking little ass would be able to accommodate him. Raja Rao suppressed a groan at that thought, and he ached to imagine his cock stretching her pink, puckered hole.

[Image: Co%2Bactor%2Bfucking%2BLavanya%2BTripath...Bhotel.jpg]

During the time that she and Ravi had stayed with Raja Rao, despite her efforts to be friendly and open, she noticed that Raja Rao rarely if ever spoke directly to her, while at the same time felt uncomfortable when she was alone with him. He seemed always to be stealing glances at her, staring at her. In no way would Lavanya have ever suspected that she had become the object of her father-in-law's sexual fantasies.

Within three weeks of arriving , Ravi and Lavanya were married. The wedding was held in the village in a traditional ceremony officiated by his father, Raja Rao, the Elder Chief.

Following the wedding ceremony, amidst the sound of music and laughter, Ravi and Lavanya adjourned to their bedroom with the long-delayed goal of consummating their marriage.

As the young couple entered their apartment, Raja Rao let himself into a small adjoining room. He could hear them talking and laughing, as they undressed and readied themselves for bed, followed by faint sex sounds as they touched and explored each other. After perhaps ten minutes, the room grew quiet. 

[Image: Lavanya-tripathi-lehenga-ATA-2016-819x900.jpg]

Like Reply
Raja Rao not realizing that he had been holding his breath exhaled and then stealthily opened the connecting door. In a drugged sleep, lying naked on top of the covers were Ravi and Lavanya. Lavanya lay on her back. Unlike most women, Raja Rao noticed right off that Lavanya's soft blonde bush was cut very short and neatly trimmed, making her mound appear almost smooth shaven at first. Unable to control himself, he reached out and touched her. Raja Rao let his fingers trace over her soft white mound and brazenly rolled the tip of her clit between his thumb and forefinger. He could feel her nub immediately begin to swell but resisted the urge to bend forward and take it into his mouth. 

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8mYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...S1oUDhnaOa]

Only after a breathy moan escaped her red parted lips did he stop fondling her. He stepped back from the bed and looked at the couple: Lavanya's legs were spread open in anticipation of her husband's entry, and Ravi was positioned half on top of her, his cock long and black, but limp and unused.

Raja Rao took a deep breath to steady himself and quietly stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him. As he walked to his apartment, he felt overwhelming relief that his plans had not been derailed or discovered.

Though Raja Rao and Ravi had had a stormy relationship since the boy had been in his teens, Raja Rao nevertheless loved his son and was proud of him for his ambition, goals for the future and his belief and respect for the old ways. He was also deeply envious of him. Since meeting Lavanya, Raja Rao had become obsessed with thoughts and fantasies about her. He wanted the girl badly, wanted to fill her with his throbbing cock, and wanted to see her belly grow taunt with his child. Because of Ravi's reverence for tribal traditions, and Lavanya's attitudes towards premarital sex, Raja Rao knew that Ravi would not have had intercourse with Lavanya or risked impregnating her before their marriage. As the Elder Chief Raja Rao , he was confident that he would be the one to take her virginity and impregnate her.

[Image: LT2_3_4.jpg]

The couple's wedding day had been filled with excitement, happiness, and anticipation. Toward the end of the wedding feast, the wedding couple had laced both Ravi's and Lavanya's champagne glasses with an anaphrodisiac herb. The herb would bring on a deep sleep and on awakening any memory of the night before would be dulled and vague, if not forgotten. The couple, in fact, had not had sex on their wedding night. Lavanya to Raja Rao's immense joy was still a virgin and assuming his plans would continue without a problem, Lavanya would remain a virgin until he claimed her.

In the days that followed, Aunt Ramya continued to doctor Ravi's and Lavanya's food and drink with a smaller dose of the herb. The herb effectively reduced their sexual desires and needs as well as prevented Ravi from achieving an erection or ejaculating, making sexual intercourse impossible.

Ravi and Lavanya had been married for only a matter of weeks, and the continued absence of marital intimacy was placing a strain on their relationship. Raja Rao watched the young couple, in his heart, he knew that he was using the ruse of the "Right of First Penetration" as justification for taking his son's wife. While he occasionally felt guilt at what he was doing to Ravi, shamefully, his lust and desire for the girl outweighed his loyalty to his son.

[Image: Lavanya+Tripathi+Latest+Hot+Photoshoot+Photos-6.jpg]

Lavanya understood that Ravi's job would require him to be away for business frequently, but the reality of this obligation was upsetting. Lavanya was disappointed and angry with Ravi, for the second time in six weeks, he was away from home and this time would not return for another week at least. She stood on the upstairs balcony watching him drive away and began to cry. Her body was hungry for him, and she ached for his touch and the long-delayed feeling of him moving inside her.

Trying to keep herself busy, Lavanya worked about the house most days, and in the late afternoon would help Aunt Ramya prepare dinner. One evening following dinner Aunt Ramya fixed Lavanya a cup of tea before bed. Though she would never say anything to Ramya, the tea was horrible, but after adding a heaping teaspoon of sugar and a splash of brandy, though it did not mask the strong medicinal taste and smell completely, she was able to gag it down.

"Drink, drink, finish your tea, Aunt Ramya urged, it'll make you feel less better."

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-new-still-photos%2B%25286%2529.jpg]

By the time Lavanya finished her tea, she had begun to yawn. Ramya helped Lavanya to her room, and after removing her clothes, guided her into the shower. Lavanya sat on the shower bench in an almost stupor as Ramya washed her. Aunt Ramya's small but strong hands soaped Lavanya's breasts, and gently washed between her legs.

"Thank you Ramya; I don't know why I suddenly feel so tired. I'm sure I'll be asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow," Lavanya said sleepily. Taking the towel out of her hands, Ramya finished drying her and braided Lavanya's thick blonde hair into a large plait and helped her under the covers, naked and vulnerable.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bsexy%2Bboobs%2Bnake...Bphoto.jpg]

Lavanya was asleep within minutes, but sometime during the night she vaguely remembered feeling a warm tingling sensation between her legs, that slowly made her reluctantly open her eyes. When she managed to focus her eyes, she saw that the person between her legs was Aunt Ramya.

"Ramya?" she asked groggily

Ramya had Lavanya's legs spread open, rubbing some kind of oil between them. Ramya's old gnarly fingers covered Lavanya's breasts, clit, pussy lips, butt, and even inside of her pussy with the thick, musky smelling oil.

"Ramya, what are you doing?" Lavanya managed to ask even as she felt herself drifting off to sleep again.

"Yes, it's me little one, Auntie Ramya . . . you close your eyes and go back to sleep. I just needed to prepare you. Go back to sleep." Ramya gently coaxed.

"Pprepare . . . prepare . . .?" Lavanya tried to ask before the dark, welcoming curtain of sleep again enveloped her.

[Image: LAVANYA-TRIPATHI-FULL-NUDE-POSE-FAKE-768x1024.jpg]

Raja Rao pulled back the light blanket and saw that Lavanya was naked, as he had instructed. Her pale white breasts were exposed, full and pert as only a woman's barely out of her teens can be. He watched as her chest heaved up and down with each breath, her nipples elongated and hard from the sudden coolness of the room. Her long, wavy blonde hair had come undone from its braid and fell in soft disarray on her pillow and about her shoulders.

He slowly knelt beside the bed and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Tongue and teeth, teeth and tongue, he worked the hard extended nipple until she moaned and whimpered in spite of herself. It had been a long time since he had had an opportunity to suckle such a beautiful, white tittie like this one. Eventually, they would seduce or be seduced and once they were thoroughly fucked, that disdain would change, and they would risk their husbands, their families, and their reputations for the feel of a hard black cock moving inside them. Whores . . . despite their pale skin, blonde hair and perceived importance, they were whores . . . tired of their often old, impotent husbands they sought the taboo, the forbidden, and once that black pleasure was experienced, they would do almost anything to have it continue.

[Image: 2.jpg]

He watched the sleeping girl. This girl was an innocent, a sexually desirable innocent that he desperately wanted to have.

As he stroked himself, he parted her legs and let his fingers tease her pussy and her small, tight rosebud. When he pressed his fingertip into her ass, her head moved from side to side, and an expression of distress and worry crept across Lavanya's slumbering face. She began to mumble something in her sleep before she abruptly rolled onto her side. Raja Rao leaned over and listened as she in a barely audible voice said, "No, Ravi, please." Then "Stop, you're hurting me, please." He watched and saw her reach behind her with one hand and make a pushing motion as if trying to push someone away. She moaned and half-heartedly began to struggle subconsciously with the villain in her nightmare.

"Shhh, shhhh, it's ok little one," Raja Rao said.

[Image: tattooed_girl_pussy_and_ass_fingering-4_tmb.jpg]

Though he could not know for sure, he assumed the bad dream might have been a side effect of the tea or the oil that had been applied to her genitals. Lavanya and Ravi had been together for over a year before coming here, and while engaging in other intimacies they had not had sexual intercourse, but Raja Rao was more than sure Ravi had introduced her (willing or not) to anal sex and suspected this might be what her dream was about.

"Shhhh, no tears . . . Papa Raj will show you how good even that can be," he said in a soothing voice as he brushed damp tendrils from her face.

Raja Rao looked down at her sleeping form and could feel his cock jerk hard with impatience. Lavanya was so young, younger than his son Ravi by several years, but her body was ready to be loved and bred, it was ripe for a child of his seed. How had Ravi managed not to pussy fuck her was beyond his imagining. Moving down the side of the bed Raja Rao paused between her legs. Lavanya trembled in her sleep as Raja Rao's teeth gently captured her clit forcing her to involuntarily cum like a good Christian white woman . . . quitely gyrating and humping against his open mouth.

[Image: Lavanya-tripati-pussy-licking.md.jpg]

As her orgasm subsided, Raja Rao stood towering over her, slowly but deliberately stroking his now achingly hard cock. Lavanya's eyes fluttered open, and she sleepily looked up at him. He bent forward and kissed her full, pouty lips hard, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Not really understanding why, Lavanya began to suck his tongue sensually.

"Papa Raj? What's happening?" Where's Ravi? I think I was dreaming about Ravi she said, the confusion evident in her voice.

"Papa?"

"Oh, Raja Rao," she suddenly groaned, as another, softer orgasm washed over her. The sound of her voice calling Raja Rao's name sent him toward the edge. Raja Rao had to struggle not to cum. She said nothing more, just lay there as unexplained tears started to fall in large wet drops.

[Image: LAVANYA-TRIPATHI-FULL-NUDE-POSE-FAKE-225...=225%2C300]

"No, no, don't cry little one. There's no need to cry," Raja Rao said wanting to reassure her, knowing she was fully under the influence of the aphrodisiac oil Ramya had massaged between her legs.

Like Reply
Raja Rao knelt beside the bed and again took her small, beautiful breast into his mouth. As he sucked, he gently bit her nipple and Lavanya tried to squirm away.

"No Lavanya, tonight I will claim what is mine by right, and you will not fight me." His dark hand slipped down between her creamy thighs where he caressed her clit until her small body began to shake and quiver.

Lavanya grasped Raja Rao's forearm and squeezed it as another orgasm flooded through her.

"Papa Raj . . . Oh, Papa Raj," she moaned.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2BBoobs%2BPressed%2BO...e%2Bup.jpg]

Raja Rao spread himself on top of her, his arms out to the sides gripping the spindles of the brass headboard. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto the side of her face as his mouth explored hers. Lavanya wrenched her mouth free.

It suddenly occurred to him that the  girl was afraid of him . . . Raja Rao didn't want her to be afraid, but just the same, her fear excited him. His cock was hard and stiff, the swollen dark burgundy head of his cock sticky with pre-cum. Raja Rao jerked himself, and forcefully taking her small  hand, made her hold and stroke his throbbing black cock.

Stretched out next to her, his fingers brushed over her sensitive clit making her body respond. Her clit now peeked from under its protective hood, and when he took her extended clit between his thumb and forefinger and stroked it as if it were a small penis, a soft grunting sound escaped her. Lavanya began to moan and try to hump his hand; using the heel of his palm, he rubbed her swollen clit, and at the same time guided his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Raja Rao watched her through half closed eyes, aroused by the sight of her splayed open legs and her pale white hips humping and contracting around the two long black fingers that filled her pussy.

[Image: 2c55d042567ab8548aea840ab6142972.jpg]

Her eyes were glazed with lust. The tea Ramya had given her to drink and the oil that Ramya had applied had been slowly absorbed through the delicate skin and membranes of her genitals. Lavanya lay quietly, expectantly beside Raja Rao. Touching herself, rubbing the moist, warm pearl between her legs, her pussy pulsing and throbbing with need, aching for relief.

He rubbed his groin against her hip and felt his dick grow bigger, harder. With his mouth close to her ear, Raja Rao said, "You are my son's wife, but as the Elder Chief, I have the Right of First Penetration and with that, the right to breed your first child."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand," she stuttered.

Raja Rao reached down and brushed over her clit again, letting his hand cup the small, moist protrusion between her legs.

"You're so wet, little girl," he said as he pinched her now hard, pink nub. He felt her shudder when he guided his fingers inside her again and began to finger-fuck her. Raja Rao opened her legs wider, pressed her knees up against her chest, and positioned his thick, veiny black snake to enter her. With one hard thrust, Raja Rao pushed his engorged, cockhead into her tight, pink virginal pussy.

[Image: Co%2Bactor%2Bfucking%2BLavanya%2BTripath...Bhotel.jpg]

Raja Rao, paused when he heard her cry out in pain, and felt her young body stiffen.

"It's ok little wife; Papa Raj won't hurt you again . . . you will only feel pleasure from now on."

Raja Rao Mimbosa Mgobade had claimed his Right of First Penetration. As Lavanya lay under him sobbing, he pressed his rock hard, leaking cock inch by inch into his young daughter-in-law's pussy. He began to slowly stroke, in and out, in and out . . . in a strange, perverted way, calming her.

[Image: fucking%20Lavanya%20Tripathi%20xxx%20hd%20photo.jpg]

Lavanya did not fight him or struggle, as Papa Raj, her husband's father covered her with his strong, black body and sprayed rope after rope of thick potent cum inside her hungry young pussy for the first time.

Raja Rao raised her legs higher and slipping a small pillow under her hips let her legs rest on his shoulders as he pushed into her and resumed thrusting. Spurred on by lust and the warmth and wetness of her sweet pussy he went deeper. Raja Rao wanted it to last and knew if he didn't control himself he would ejaculate before he was ready. He looked down and no longer saw pain, but instead, the excitement of sexual discovery etched on her angelic face. Her large hazel eyes sparkled with sexual hunger and anticipation.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bp...Bimage.jpg]

"Papa . . . Papa," she said in a soft throaty voice. Reaching between her upraised legs, she took his hard, black tool in her hand and began to caress it, letting her fingers trace the length of its thick, swollen under vein. Raja Rao lay still under her ministrations enjoying the sight and feel of her hand stroking up and down his rigid black cockshaft.

She gently squeezed his balls. "Papa?" She questioned expectantly as her small body squirmed beneath him and her pussy contracted in anticipation. She was ready for him again.

"Yes, baby . . . Papa Raj is going to fuck you, and make you cum many times tonight," Raja Rao, responded knowing without words what she wanted.

[Image: Lav.jpg]

That morning, Lavanya awoke in Raja Rao's huge bed, snuggled to his side, her pale breasts pressed against his chest, his long, muscular thigh wedged between her parted legs and his hand possessively resting on the full cheeks of her soft ass. They both lay completely naked on the bed, his strong, black, muscular body contrasting erotically to her small, white one.

Startled, Lavanya turned toward the door when she heard it open and to her embarrassment saw Ramya walk into the room carrying a large tray filled with coffee, and an array of breads and tropical fruits.

Raja Rao opened his eyes at the intrusion and reached for the sheet that lay crumpled on the floor to cover their nakedness.

"Excuse me, excuse me, Raja Rao," Ramya apologetically said as she put down the tray and quickly turned to leave, closing the door behind her.

Raja Rao rose up on his elbows and looked at Lavanya, her eyes bright, her beautiful hair spread out on the pillow, her glorious dark pink nipples beginning to harden and become erect. She turned her face to him and kissed his full, warm lips. She looked up at him and asked, "What about Ravi?" her guilt and recriminations momentarily filling her mind and heart, even though Ravi hadn't touched or looked at her in over a month.

"Do not speak of Ravi. Yes, he is my son, but what has happened between you and me was inevitable. Ravi has always been a good and obedient son. He recognizes his responsibility as the son of a chief and acknowledges my rights and privileges as the Elder Chief. When the time comes, he will accept what has happened."

[Image: South-Actress-Nude-Fakes-Hot-Collection-images.jpg]

As he talked to her, reassured her, Raja Rao lightly massaged the hard pink nub and slipped a finger inside her. Lavanya was already wet and could feel Raja Rao's large cock pressing against her hip. Rolling onto her back, she opened her legs for him, welcoming him. Raja Rao glided himself inside her warm velvetness, banishing all thought of Ravi from her mind.

In the short time since their wedding, Ravi had changed. It was as if Ravi had lost all interest in sex, while she on the other hand, found herself continually in a state of sexual arousal. The night Ravi returned home from his latest business trip Lavanya had waited for him in bed. She was on him as soon as he stretched out under the covers, wanting to suck his cock, to feel and taste him. He had gently pushed her away and turned his back to her.

Lavanya lay in bed next to him crying. She was dejected, and confused, not knowing what she had done to make him treat her this way, or why he chose to deny his body and seemingly his love. The more Ravi rejected her, the more she found herself turning to her father-in-law Raja Rao for comfort and intimacy, unaware that it was through Raja Rao's self-centeredness and sexual treachery that these things were happening.

[Image: d29fd11d760bdecf1f4495fd05e2df16.jpg]

One warm afternoon as she and Raja Rao leisurely walked through the beautiful gardens that made up the park that covered a large portion of the estate; Raja Rao took her hand and led her to the far side of the greenhouse. Seating himself on a wooden workbench in the warm, humid glass building, he unbuttoned his trousers, freed his cock and thrust his hips forward.

"Go ahead . . . I need you to suck me off." He said in a thick voice.

Lavanya looked at him dumbfounded. "I can't do that, suppose someone comes in? I can't do that," she said.

"I am Raja Rao , the Elder Chief and you will do as I say, for as long as I say." Lavanya looked at him in stunned silence; she had never seen this side of him or heard him speak to her in that way.

"Now . . . get on your knees." Lavanya reluctantly did as she was told, not resisting when he placed his hand on her shoulders and forced her to crawl between his legs. She could feel the warmth of the sun shining through the glass walls of the greenhouse, and the light perspiration forming on her forehead. Lavanya took Raja Rao into her mouth and began to suck as his hips started to sway in and out. 

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSuJ_Gkyi06-bKgInrjX...Y-qWO2EYYe]

She could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum as his cock slid over her tongue and hit the back of her throat. It was difficult for her to breathe, at first, but when he began to fuck her mouth, each time he pulled back, she would take a breath of air. It was obvious Papa wanted to get his dick down her throat and with each thrust into her mouth, it would go a little further. Lavanya silently pleasured him until his speed increased and he came in a warm, forceful torrent down her throat.

When he had drained himself, he helped her to stand and adjusted his clothes.

"Now, that's a good girl, he said condescendingly. You did that just the way Papa Raj taught you, just the way your Papa likes."

Lavanya said nothing and turned her mouth away when Raja Rao bent to kiss her.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked as if truly concerned about her feelings.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Despite her affair with Papa Raj, Lavanya had decided that she wanted to work things out with Ravi . She and Ravi had had a chance to talk for the first time since before their wedding, and they both realized that their problem with sexual intimacy was a big part of their unhappiness. She just hadn't known how to tell Raja Rao.

Like Reply
Lavanya tried to explain to Raja Rao that she could no longer be with him because of her renewed commitment to Ravi, not knowing nor even suspecting that the cause of their relationship problems were Raja Rao and his accomplice Ramya.

"No my little wife, I do not think that will happen," he said indignantly.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQjfJJbOR7O4WFg8AODg...6kvlwrQUgK]

"I think it is a good thing that you and Ravi wish to work through your differences, but you coming to my bed when I desire it, will not change."

"Ravi is a good man, kind, generous, ambitious, but sometimes quite stupid. How understanding do you think he would be if he discovered that during his many absences, you, his beautiful, young white wife were being fucked on a regular basis by his father and hopefully would soon be pregnant with his father's child," Raja Rao said viciously.

[Image: LavanyaTripathi003NL.md.jpg]

"Oh my God, Papa, you can't mean that . . . you wouldn't do that to Ravi. Papa, please." Lavanya begged.

Raja Rao said nothing but turned and left the room, leaving Lavanya alone and terrified by the unspoken threat he would tell Ravi about her infidelity. Raja Rao had frightened her and as she watched him leave she could feel the hot tears brimming in her eyes begin to trail down her cheeks. She wanted Ravi; she loved Ravi, but could not understand the strong, unrelenting sexual attraction between herself and her father-in-law.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT1fWmntVqGXbnuQ5WXr...MxF9yfp864]

Lavanya felt her future was with Ravi and if given half a chance, life could be good for them the only problem was her father-in-law Raja Rao and the primal yearning that would overwhelm her when they were together. Maybe . . . maybe she could talk to Ravi and convince him to leave , Where they would be away from his father before it was too late before her and Ravi's lives were changed forever.

Though Raja Rao had been angry earlier that afternoon, now at dinner with Ravi seated on her right, he casually pulled up a chair and sat to the other side of Lavanya drawing her into a casual conversation. Lavanya was relieved and relaxed by Raja Rao's change in demeanor and eagerly talked and laughed with both Raja Rao and Ravi until she felt the pressure of Raja Rao's hand slowly creeping under her skirt and then up her thigh to finally rest between her legs.

[Image: 396727296c06d492ea284d10f8de3f1c.jpg]

When Lavanya gasped and stiffened, Ravi looked at her with a questioning expression on his face, but dismissed his concern and resumed their conversation. Lavanya reached down to stay Raja Rao's hand as she turned to look at Raja Rao with eyes that silently begged him to stop.

Raja Rao only smiled and pulling the crotch of her panties aside flicked his middle finger across her clit several times before slipping it into her increasingly wet pussy. Trying hard to appear attentive to what Ravi was saying, Lavanya's body began to weaken, and she could feel the warm anticipation of an orgasm blossoming between her legs. Unable to stop herself, Lavanya instinctively opened her legs wider for Raja Rao and felt her heart pounding in her chest, pounding so hard, she was sure that Ravi could hear.

[Image: 16390924.gif]

Just as her pussy began to constrict around Raja Rao's finger, Ravi rose from the table and walked over to the bar to make himself another drink. As he busied himself with the liquor, Lavanya watched him and swooned when her orgasm crested. Her head lulled forward, her breathing increased, and her body quivered as her orgasm spread through her. After several seconds she looked up to see Ravi returning to the table, and she made herself smile adoringly at him despite the pressure of Raja Rao's hand still fondling her clit.

When Ravi bent to kiss her, she hungrily explored his mouth with her tongue.

"Well you two, I think I'll call it a night," Raja Rao said, then whispered to Lavanya in a barely audible voice as he rose . . . "Tonight, after he's asleep."

That night as instructed by Raja Rao, Ramya had drugged Ravi's last drink before he had retired to bed and had then assisted Lavanya with bathing and getting ready for bed. After her bath, Ramya helped her dry herself, and as she massaged her body, Ramya took that opportunity to apply the aphrodisiac oil to her skin, and delicate membranes of her genital, breast and anal areas.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTW9GHaC9VOBRCgw7Op0...4_tl5KWuPp]

By the time Lavanya had finished her nightly routine, Ravi was already half asleep. Lavanya slipped into bed and reaching around him, took his cock in her hand and began to fondle and stroke him until he began to snore softly.

After Ravi had fallen asleep, Lavanya rose and crept out of their bedroom. As if she had no will of her own she walked slowly through the dimly lit hall to Papa Raj's room. Raja Rao was sitting up in his bed reading when she entered the bedroom. He looked up, and seeing her smiled. Of course, he was thinking of his own pleasure, but Raja Rao had been preoccupied with thoughts of Lavanya most of that afternoon, and as he rose and approached her, it was all he could do not to grab her where she stood, throw her down and fuck her right then and there. The sight of her slim athletic body covered only by a sheer, filmy camisole, her blond hair falling casually about her shoulders, her large hazel eyes filled with uncertainty stirred his physical desire for her and made his crotch tighten and ache with the need for release.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQuWQ2M8Si5N_-xMnogH...Q6a7P86sgq]

Ravi was a kind, soft-spoken man, quite different from his father and had always been overshadowed by Raja Rao's personality. There was no question that Raja Rao loved his son, but since childhood, Raja Rao had taught his son to obey and bow to his will. It had galled him when Lavanya had voiced her preference for Ravi, telling him that she was in love with Ravi, her husband . . . his son and only wanted to be with him. Raja Rao had been angry when she told him this and incensed by her defiance.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ8dL9MSJ43P5d6FRUZ4...IdYVLgFxAh]

Raja Rao took Lavanya's hand in his and pulled her into bed beside him. With her back against his chest, he inhaled the faint scent of verbena that wafted from her hair. Raja Rao reached around her and began to rub her clit lightly and was rewarded by an involuntarily shudder from her when he guided his finger inside her and began to unhurriedly finger his daughter-in-law. Lavanya spread her legs open as Raja Rao stroked her, and her moans filled the quiet of the room when her small body quivered in his arms.

Raja Rao placed his dick head at her rear opening and began to press forward. At the increased pressure and discomfort, Lavanya's body stiffened.

"No . . . please . . . I don't wan . . ." Lavanya began half-heartedly.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT8RoZfdiM7glQ7aeoim...2fCfMm3vFY]

Raja Rao said nothing.

Raja Rao knew she had allowed Ravi the pleasure of anal sex, and like his son, Raja Rao found much pleasure in the act.

Confident she was now fully under the influence of the aphrodisiac herbs, Raja Rao maneuvered Lavanya onto her hands and knees in front of him and applied a thick lubricant to her ass. With a light pressure on her shoulders, he indicated he wanted her to lower her chest to the bed which caused her to raise her ass, presenting herself to him. With one hand under her hips holding her in position, and the other hand massaging the small of her back he began to press himself inside her.

Lavanya felt his cockhead pressing against her puckered opening and knew his intent immediately.

"No . . . no, Lavanya moaned in a low, throaty voice, and despite her protests, Raja Rao detected a reluctant willingness to please him. " Oh, Papa," she murmured as she reached behind her, placed her hand on his thigh and tried to push him away.

Ignoring her protests, Raja Rao reached under her hips and slipping his hand between her legs felt the heat emanating from her core. Finding her clit, he began to rub and massage it until like a ripe berry it burst sending wave after wave of orgasmic warmth through her. Before her orgasm had waned, Raja Rao pushed forward, his cock head working its way into her now soft, relaxed ass. He sensed her feeble attempt to resist but finally gave in to his superior strength and persistence allowing him to enter her. He brushed her hand away and pinned it along with her other hand behind her back.

[Image: Black%20cock%20fucking%20Lavanya%20Tripa...%20pic.jpg]

Moving slowly Raja Rao's swelling cock eased through her resistance. He stopped moving for a few seconds giving her body time to accommodate his intrusion and then began again. When he had worked himself inside her, he stopped again for a longer pause before he began to hump her tight little white ass, his movement, and rhythm building until he felt on the verge of cumming.

Like Reply
By now, the aphrodisiac infused oil was fully absorbed, and despite her pathetic protests and tears, she began to push back against his cock, now wanting, needing all of it inside her. As her excitement built, he could hear her almost panting with need. Raja Rao rode his son's beautiful, twenty-year-old bride faster and deeper, pounding into her ass until with a loud, animal sounding grunt, he filled her with a large load of creamy, potent cum. At the moment of his climax, Raja Rao had thrust so hard and deeply into her that he felt his large, black balls slap against her pink, pussy lips. He held her ass pressed tightly to him as he emptied himself inside her, gasping and shivering at the indescribable sensation of her tight, warm channel contracting around his cock.

"Oh God, Oh fucking God," Raja Rao groaned in a lust choked voice when he saw Lavanya reduced to quivering between his legs as her first anal orgasm washed over her.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRGryipcqIxzvP0cAbq0...mKwBHC6AWH]

They lay together for several minutes her body finally pushing his shrinking cock out. He knew he wanted more of her, and would take her again, then he would let her sleep. He looked down at her and smiled to himself, obviously, his use of her in this way had been enjoyed by both of them.

Raja Rao groaned. "Mmmmm, yes . . . yes," as he stretched out beside her.

Exhausted and covered in a light sheen of perspiration, Lavanya lay on her back, with Raja Rao's long muscular leg tossed casually over her hip. Raja Rao ran his hand over her breast, pausing to squeeze her hard protruding nipple as he marveled at its paleness contrasting against the blackness of his long slender fingers. Raja Rao , the Elder Chief, lay fingering the young  girl and felt a strange fluttering in his balls when he looked into her eyes and saw reflected a mutual lust and desire.

Raja Rao enjoyed anal sex, and apparently even in her relative inexperience so did Lavanya. He was going to do her again, but was trying to wait to give her body time to rest before he eased himself into her warm, moist tunnel a second time.

[Image: Boobs%2Blicking%2Bxxx%2BLavanya%2BTripat...%2Bpic.jpg]

Like most men who had been fortunate enough to have experienced and enjoyed ass fucking, with a willing partner, he sometimes felt a woman's pussy wasn't always enough. Raja Rao had never had to force a woman to do anything sexual or otherwise. When he possessed a woman this way, the less experienced ones would whimper and try to pull away when he pushed his impressive cock inside them. Mindful of this, and because he didn't want to risk hurting them, his entry would be slow and measured. Eventually their bodies would betray them, and they would relax and soften for him as he stroked in and out. In due course, he would ejaculate in deep, deliberate bursts into the woman's compliant channel, satisfying himself and the woman as she writhed with pleasure, pushing back against him.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRuFNmeJN_R4H3vivQvV...MmzcWrJV59]

Raja Rao turned Lavanya around so that her back was to him and as he fondled her, he slid his cock between her thighs. Lavanya loved Ravi, but with his absences and what seemed refusal or lack of sexual desire for her, her affection and source of satisfaction more and more were directed toward Raja Rao, her father-in-law.

Spooning behind her, Raja Rao held her hips and pushed forward, sliding further into her hot pussy and could feel her small body instinctively trying to adjust to his full, hard erection. He knew it wasn't a conscious effort, but something born of thousands of years of females being physically, sexually and emotionally submissive to the male. On a truly primal level he knew she was always wet for him, all it took was a look or touch and she was ready (whether the oil had been administered or not) for him to slide his cock into her and fuck her until he came whenever he desired her, wherever he desired her.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRT41PEkoOHemMQwAchs...XQh5bHTtjq]

He marveled at the hardness and ease of his cock sliding in and out, his large heavy balls slapping against her butt. Raja Rao adjusted himself inside her and began moving as Lavanya moaned softly and mumbled his name.

"Papa . . . Papa Raj, " Lavanya purred his name.

When he was inside her Raja Rao could feel his cum rising as his orgasm built. The sensation he felt started deep in his balls and slowly rose up his cock, he tried to stop moving wanting to revel in the sensation of his cock being buried in her. He could sense when she was about to cum, and he thrust himself into her and erupted, flooding her pussy. Raja Rao's face contorted into a timeless grimace of a man ejaculating inside a warm, tight pussy as he held her impaled on his cock, his grip tightening, holding her to him as her body spasmed.

[Image: Lavanya%2BTripathi%2Bfingering%2Bher%2Bp...Bimage.jpg]

Despite satisfying his baser needs, Raja Rao was fixated on impregnating Lavanya with his child, and if Ramya was correct, that deed had already been accomplished.

Ramya had suspected the girl was breeding for the last few weeks. Everything pointed to that conclusion; her genital wetness and engorgement that Ramya would have been able to attest to as her personal attendant, her subtly rounding belly, swelling breasts, and increased sexual preoccupations and desires.

In her innocence, Lavanya did not at first realize that she was pregnant and when Ramya told her, she was both thrilled and afraid. She had not had intimate relations with Ravi, but she had been having sex with his father, Raja Rao from the earliest time of their arrival. The baby was not Ravi's.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ37K4kryFRRwpiYiPjR...wlyiKI_qjF]

Raja Rao had been in his office working when Ramya came in, and confirmed Lavanya's pregnancy. Raja Rao stopped what he was doing, and looked up with a broad grin spreading across his face. He was immediately filled with a feeling of pride and masculine satisfaction. In a relative short time, he had filled her young, fertile womb with his seed and it had taken root.

Raja Rao closed his accounting ledger and standing, made his way to Lavanya and Ravi's room where he opened the door without knocking. Lavanya looked up in surprise at Raja Rao's sudden entry into the room.

"Papa Raj, what is it . . . is something wrong?" she asked.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQEr3N5P87dngfTSHXif...OUwAT9LKOV]

"Why didn't you tell me you had gotten caught? He asked.

Lavanya paused before answering, "I didn't know, I didn't know until Ramya told me," Lavanya said sounding embarrassed.

Raja Rao stood in the doorway, looking at her, imagining what she would look like as her pregnancy progressed. The gradual rounding of her belly, the soft swelling of her breasts, and the warm, musky female scent between her legs . . . he felt himself becoming aroused.

"Take your clothes off," he said

"What?" Lavanya asked.

"Take your clothes off," he repeated, this time walking toward her.

Intimidated by his tone and manner, Lavanya reluctantly removed her clothing. As she stood naked in front of him, his eyes feasted on her body. 

[Image: Lavanya-Nude-Boobs.md.jpg]

He could feel his cock beginning to swell as he took in the gentle curve of her creamy white belly and the faint puffiness of the mound between her legs. He reached out and caressed her breast. Bending forward and taking a dark pink nipple into his mouth, Raja Rao began to suck her tit.

Lavanya gasped at the feel of his mouth on her nipple and closed her eyes when the sensations sizzled downward from her breasts to her clit. Lavanya whimpered as her body involuntarily responded to Raja Rao's caresses.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSwkOTNt21Ic0BPEiyNs...i0JeRVfKLL]

"Papa," she said, her naked body shaking with sexual arousal, "Papa, what will we do? He will know the baby is not his."

"Don't worry about Ravi. Yes, he will know that the baby is not his, but whether the words are ever spoken aloud or not, he will know, understand and be reconciled to the fact that the baby that grows inside you is of my seed," he said as he lifted her from the floor and carried her to the bed.

The thought of her being pregnant excited him and all he could think about was mounting her, pushing his cock up inside her and cumming until he was drained and satisfied.

[Image: lavanya-tripathi-nude-fucking.md.jpg]

"Don't worry about Ravi, your only concern should be my child growing inside you."

Like Reply
Breeding Lavanya had been inevitable, after all, Raja Rao had been fucking her almost daily, sometimes twice a day for months, Raja Rao, pathetically could not seem to get enough of the girl. Once the pregnancy was confirmed at eight weeks, Raja Rao instructed Ramya to stop drugging Ravi's food with the anaphrodisiac herbs. After all, Raja Rao had succeeded in impregnating the girl, and so there was no longer a need to prevent Ravi from having intercourse with her. Within just a couple of days of stopping the herbs, Ravi and Lavanya had marital sex (intercourse) for the first time.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRvpd4zUiLNMSO6Gb5ah...DM_k4qQlfK]

Lavanya had been with Raja Rao earlier that evening. She and Raja Rao had dozed after having sex, and now in a half-sleep, she moaned sensually, the moans turning into soft whimpering as Raja Rao cupped and fondled her firm, youthful breast. Instinctively rolling toward the warmth of his body, she parted her legs and began to rub her clit against his thigh. Raja Rao smiled to himself and lowering his hand brought his young, white lover to a gentle orgasm. Pulling her into his strong, muscular arms, he held her as her shivering diminished, and she clung to him, sleepily mouthing his name.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRbkBocxburwyVklbeLW...jUWPMN_Cxt]

Lavanya had finally gotten out of Raja Rao's bed and padded down the hall to the apartment and bed she shared with Ravi. Lavanya had come to bed long after Ravi had retired, thinking he would already be asleep. Entering their room, she thought she heard his light snoring and proceeded to the bathroom for a long hot shower. She got into their bed and lay with her back next to him. As she closed her eyes and began to drift off, she felt his hand caress her ass cheeks and then his fingers trail between her crack, teasing her tight rosebud.

He pulled her onto her back and with his cockhead pressing for entry, mounted her in missionary and Ravi easily glided into her already wet pussy. He inched deeper until his dick was fully enveloped by her pussy, and began making love to her in long, slow strokes. Ravi and Lavanya hadn't been together since before leaving the United States, and feeling himself moving inside her made him realize how much he had missed being with her. Ravi, despite what his father thought was not a fool, he knew . . . had known for a while that Lavanya had been cheating with his father. He hated and blamed his father, not Lavanya; after all, she was a vital, sexual young woman, with urges and drives that he hadn't been able to satisfy.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSICdfyXOT-GNxVAyfVw...-BboV7Bq2s]

Like a hand in a soft velvety glove, Ravi buried his throbbing black cock inside his wife's tight inviting pussy, and after finally emptying himself he pulled out, exhausted. Ravi watched Lavanya as he tried to regain control of his breathing and saw his cum leak out of her thoroughly fucked pussy, seep between her thighs and pool on the white sheet beneath her. Ravi sensed his dick hardening again.

He was hard again, thick, sticky pre-cum oozing from the tip of his bloated cock. He lifted Lavanya's legs and rested her heels on his shoulders and back as he bent forward and nestled his face between her legs.

"Oh Ravi," she moaned as he circled the tip of his tongue around her clit. Biting into the flesh of her lower lip Lavanya lay with her legs open and felt guilt and remorse for what she had done just hours earlier with his father; but despite how Ravi was making her feel, she knew she couldn't resist the pleasure and excitement that she enjoyed with Ravi's father, Raja Rao.

"Arhghhhhhhhhh . . . Oh my god, Ravi. . . yes, yes," she shouted, pressing his face to her pussy and cumming in hard, jerking motions. Unable to control himself any longer, Ravi pulled himself up and drove his cock into her, pounding and thrusting until his back arched and his eyes rolled back in his head as a gut-wrenching orgasm surged through him.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQG8NApf4PZGzydLEdFS...162nKE0vR4]

As time passed, the three of them seem to come to an unspoken sexual union.

Ramya had ceased doctoring Ravi's food and drink months earlier when it had become obvious that Raja Rao had succeeded in impregnating Ravi's wife, Lavanya. As her pregnancy progressed, the almost nightly ritual of applying the warm aphrodisiac oil between Lavanya's legs to diminish her will and ready her body for Raja Rao had also stopped. There was no longer a need; from her third month of pregnancy, she had become sexually demanding, unashamedly seeking sexual relief with both Ravi and Raja Rao.

The sexual dynamics between the three of them were changing rapidly particularly because of Lavanya's pregnancy, her scent, her appearance, her changing body made her more and more sexually attractive to both men. In spite of Raja Rao's maturity and experience, so desirous and envious had he become, that it was not usual for Raja Rao to secret himself in the adjoining room and listen when Ravi and Lavanya were having sex, becoming aroused and at the same time angered by their intimacy.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTiRtXS9Uj3NjZ4cRLdl...xRR1399hXL]

There were also times when Raja Rao's pride and vindictiveness would get the better of him. Raja Rao would bury his hard, black length in his pregnant daughter-in-law's pussy, and after enjoying her and filling her with his cum, send her back to her husband. Lavanya would enter the bedroom she shared with her husband Ravi, smelling of sex and with Raja Rao's copious semen dripping out of her used pussy and trailing down her inner thighs. Though he never challenged his father . . . he knew, and yet, Ravi would want to have sex with her despite knowing her pussy was full of his father's cum. On those occasions, Ravi's lovemaking would be desperate and forceful and he would cum hard, cursing his father, and denigrating Lavanya for being his father's whore but at the same time professing his love and desire for her.

One defining incident happened between the three of them that demonstrated the changing nature of their relationship and the power balance between father and son.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRwb_2cm0yR1Saf3NIey...dmpKOnR_22]

It occurred one night when returning home early from an out of town business trip; Ravi had walked in on Raja Rao and Lavanya having sex. He had arrived home, mounted the stairs and after opening the bedroom door had immediately caught a subtle whiff of the verbena fragrance that she always wore. Ravi stood in stunned silence staring into the dim, quiet room; there on the bed on her elbows and knees was his very pregnant wife, Lavanya. She was beautiful, her skin creamy white and almost glowing, her thick blonde hair loosely pinned at the back of her head, tendrils falling softly about her flushed face.

At more than seven months pregnant, her once small waist and flat belly were rounded and ripe with Raja Rao's black baby. The baby's size made her belly protrude downward in a sensual arch, its swell grazing the surface of the bed. Her full heavy breasts hung temptingly, each dark nipple long, hard and erect, ready to be suckled.

Ravi heard the soft, moaning sounds of pleasure that were coming from Lavanya. He saw the slim, black hand nestle between her legs and begin to masturbate her as her moans became louder. He watched as she trembled in the throes of orgasm, her breasts swaying with the force of each thrust of Raja Rao's cock into her tight wetness.

"Raja Rao, Papa," he heard her murmur as her orgasm flowed through her pregnant body.

Ravi looked at the man thrusting unashamedly into his young wife's pussy. . . it was Raja Rao, his father. No shame, no remorse, no embarrassment, Raja Rao, his eyes bright with lust continued thrusting into Lavanya as he briefly glanced in Ravi's direction.

Like the degenerate that he felt he had become, Ravi could feel himself becoming aroused. With a sense of resignation, Ravi walked toward the bed and extended his hand. He caressed Lavanya's cheek and turning her face toward him pressed the dark, swollen, head of his black cock into her mouth. He felt his ball sack pull up and tighten against his body the moment he came in contact with her warm moistness. Spurred on by some primal instinct he immediately began to thrust, and all too soon, to ejaculate; and as the son Ravi, spent himself into her mouth, the father Raja Rao flooded her pussy with his cum.

Lavanya gave birth a month later to a beautiful, healthy baby boy with hazel eyes, a headful of thick curly brown hair and the regal, refined features . After the birth of the baby, Lavanya returned  for a short visit with her parents but did not bring the baby with her. While it was good to see them, Lavanya knew that this would be her last visit with them. Things were different now, she was different, and she understood that because of her marriage to Ravi she would forever be ostracized.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlmsiVyWxbJbhmAAfxN...Zh8lSIkXmU]

The respect and deference of her relationship to the Elder Chief afforded her many privileges, and perhaps it was consolation enough that blacks because of the marriage and the birth of the baby accepted her.

No one spoke of the threesome, not even Ramya. Over time, there grew a gradual acceptance of their relationship, and the three of them (Lavanya, Ravi, and Raja Rao) discretely but eagerly participated in the unconventional union.

THE-END

Like Reply
Superb writing .... absolutely in love with stories... please write on megha Akash
Like Reply
Kanna steadied himself as he reached the door of the brothel house. He’d never been to one before and despite being 58 years old, felt like a nervous teenager. Pushing the buzzer he waited a moment before the door lock clicked and pushed it open quickly to get off the street. Steadily he climbed the stairs until he reached the reception area.

“Hi are you alright?” The receptionist asked. Nervously he mumbled he was fine.

The middle aged lady sat behind the desk and asked him to sign in. Kanna paused a moment before writing the name ‘John’ into the guestbook.

“What services would you like love? We’ve got three lovely ladies available today.” The receptionist asked.

Kanna fidgeted, he wasn’t actually sure, all he knew was he wanted some female attention.

Prompting him, the receptionist offered him a list of services available from the girls today ; Oral, hand relief, body to body massage, full service, A levels, girlfriend experience or dominatrix.

Kanna’s mind was a whirl, he quietly said oral and hand relief would be good and asked what a full service was. The lady smiled and sussed it was this his first time in a place of ill repute.

“Full service is oral without a condom, hand relief with oils followed by whatever the lady allows in the room and then condoms are mandatory

Kanna thought for a moment before replying.

“Full service please

The receptionist invited him to take a seat on one of the sofas and she’d call the girls. He sat down and waited taking in the room. It looked like a reception for a normal office, but with erotic pictures, photos of some girls and a tv screen showing porn. A young lady was giving a hung black guy a blow job. He felt his knees tremble, the excitement and nerves knotting in his stomach. He’d slipped a viagra about half an hour earlier on the drive there and it was already having an effect from the feel of his hardening cock.

The receptionist walked back in the room.

“Ok love, the girls will come out one at a time and introduce themselves.” She smiled.

The first girl walked in and stopped in the doorway. She looked very young, he guessed late teens or early 20s with long black hair, tanned skin and heavy make up on her face. She had a slender frame, a little skirt on, white blouse unbuttoned with a white lacy bra covering her small tits.

“Hi I’m Kylie, 32a-22-26. Welcome to Caven massage.” The young girl said a little shyly.

She did a little twirl so Kanna could check out her slim tanned legs and a hint of bottom as her skirt swirled up. She walked out the door quickly replaced by the next girl.

“Hi darling. I’m Jenny, 36dd-28-34. Welcome to Cavendish massage.” Said the busty mid 20’s blonde with blue eyes.

He liked her smile a lot and her body was statuesque with strong legs covered by black stockings and suspenders and black see through knickers. Jenny did a twirl for Kanna and followed it with opening her shirt to reveal a fine pair of enhanced 36dd tits with perfect round nipples. Kanna felt his cock twitch in approval. Before leaving, Jenny blew him a kiss and a wink which made him smile and his stomach flutter.

The receptionist then called for the next girl. She walked in slowly, wearing heels which clacked across the floor. This made Kanna look down as the girl entered the doorway.

Slowly he lifted his eyes up to see red heels, black fishnet stockings over shapely calves and thighs. Her red underwear he noticed was crotchless as he caught a glimpse of the her slit while his eyes gazed towards curved hips and slim tummy. Looking further up he noticed the girls red peep hole bra and thick dark nipples poking through. Kanna’s cock twitched more as he took in the girls healthy sized tits, guessing she was maybe  25. Her shoulders were covered by long  hair but he continued to look up.. to the face of the hooker standing in front of him.

For a moment, it didn’t register with him. The viagra had displaced the blood to his hardening cock and his thoughts were elsewhere until he realised.

“Kanna!!??” The girl asked, mouth agape.

“Urvashi???!!” Kanna replied, stuttering.

The receptionist looked at both of them.

“Kanna? I thought you said your name was ‘John’?”

-

[Image: urvashi-rautela-posing-in-super-hot-ling...781963.jpg]

Urvashi's heart was pounding through her chest.

There was always a risk someone she knew would walk into the brothel. Thats why she worked in a different town an hour away from home. But not in a million years did she expect this.

“Kanna, what you doing here love?” She insisted.

Kanna was stood frozen to the spot. His mouth silently opening and closing like a fish. He began to slowly back towards the door.

“Do you two know each other?” The receptionist asked.

“Yeah he’s my...errr an old friend.” Urvashi replied.

She reached behind the door to grab a dressing gown and cover herself somewhat.

[Image: _urvashi-rautela-in-kalki-mauve-pink-oys...837_4_.jpg]

“Can you give us 5 mins Mandy? I need a room to talk to him.” Urvashi urged.

Mandy the receptionist looked at them both for a moment.

“Ok. But whatever happens the room rate needs to be paid. 

Urvashi tutted.

“OK whatever Mandy I’ll sort it out, but I need to talk to the customer first

Mandy nodded and told her to take room 3 at the bottom of the corridor. Urvashi waved Kanna down and asked him to follow her. When she reached the door she let him in and told him to sit down. Just as she closed the door behind her, she noticed Jenny and Kylie glaring down the hall at them both.

Kanna sat down on the edge of the bed and buried his face in his hands. This wasn’t going how he had planned.

Urvashi sat next to him on the bed.

“Kanna, what are you doing here?”

“I might ask you the same thing Urvashi!” Kanna replied.

[Image: 708927-urvashi-rautela-01.jpg]

-

Kanna was Urvashi’s mums husband, basically her step father but their relationship had never been that formal.

He married Urvashi’s mum 5 years ago when they were both in their early 50s. He made her happy, adored her, took care of her and treated her well. For this the family loved Kanna very much.

But 3 years ago her mother suffered a stroke which left her almost incapable of looking after herself for a long time. Her recovery had been very slow and taken a toll on the whole family. Urvashi had helped out as had her brother and sister. No one took it harder than Kanna though, who looked after her well and provided for her every need.

But there was a need Kanna had that his wife couldn’t provide, which is why he had come to a brothel in the next town. It had been over 3 years since he had a woman’s touch and after many weeks fretting about cheating , had taken the plunge to come and get some sexual relief.

Urvashi was eldest, 25 years old single with two kids to support. She had been a working girl for nearly 8 years now and had worked around several establishments in town. There wasn’t much she hadn’t done or seen in the business and little shocked her. But seeing Kanna here of all places was a new situation.

“Kanna, you first. What’s going on? What are you doing here?” Urvashi asked.

“Me and your mum, nothings happened for years and its not her fault. I still love her so much and dont want to leave her but... you know..

“I know Kanna. You’re a bloke and you have needs.” Urvashi smiled.

“Urvashi love. What are you doing here though? We thought you worked in a care home!”

“Well, in a way I do.” Urvashi chuckled but Kanna wasn’t seeing the funny side yet.

“But isn’t there anything else you can do honey? I mean, you’re a smart girl!” He asked her.

Like Reply
“Kanna, I can make three times as much here as in a normal job. I’ve got mouths to feed and bills to pay. Please don’t judge me its not what I ever expected to do, but here I am. Please please please though..tell no one!” Urvashi begged.

“Well I’m hardly going to shout about meeting you in a brothel am?” He chuckled relaxing a little bit. “Don’t worry I won’t say anything but just tell me you’re ok here doing this?”

“I’m fine Kanna I promise you. I’m a big girl I can look after myself. Now, do you want a cuppa, you look like you could do with one.” She offered.

Kanna nodded and as Urvashi left the room, he watched her shapely arse sway out the door. Then he remembered he’d just seen his step daughte’rs thick juicy nipples and shaved slit. Getting over the shock of the encounter, he felt his cock resume its twitching.

-

Urvashi walked down the hall, she could hear Kylie and Jenny whispering as she walked into the kitchen. She didn’t look at them.

“Who’s that then? Old punter of yours?” Jenny probed.

“Nope, an old friend.” Urvashi snipped.

“Emphasis on the old!” Kylie shot out.

Urvashi glared at her.

“So, is he a rich family friend?” Jenny said calculatingly.

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve not seen him for a long time” Urvashi lied. She’d seen him last week when she’d taken the kids to see their grandma.

“So are you going to service him or what? He was interested in me before you walked in, I could tell.” Jenny sneered.

“He’s not decided yet

“Well tell him he’s got 5 mins to decide or he’s going to have to pay for a half hour whether he has a service or not. We’re not running a care home here” Said Mandy from the doorway.

Urvashi focussed her thoughts as best she could as the kettle began to bubble.

She played out the situation and the options in her mind;

‘He obviously came here needing some relief. Bless him, he’s been through a lot and though he’s feeling bad about cheating on mum, he’s still a man with needs. I can’t blame him for that. Better he’s going to a working girl than having an affair.

‘I don’t want him seeing Kylie. All the older punters like her age and younger body, but she doesn’t like them. We’ve had some complaints about her attitude with older customers.. I can’t let her do that to Kanna.’

‘Jenny, she’s a ruthless girl. She’ll offer him more and more stuff he probably doesn’t want, try to bleed him dry of his cash and finish the booking early. He’d probably be too polite to say no to something extra she’s offering.’

She poured two cups of tea, milk and sugars and breathed in. This was a decision she was going to have to make.

Urvashi had known Kanna nearly as long as she’d been a working girl. She’d seen a lot and done a lot out of the ordinary, but this was different.

Could she do it? To her mothers husband in his hour of need? He was her step father technically, but not her real father. She’d always called him Kanna and never Dad.

The alternative was him having an unhappy ending with one of the other girls or leaving and not getting what he obviously needed.

It was the lesser of two evils.

-

Walking back into the room Urvashi asked Kanna how much he’d planned on spending. He pulled out his wallet and showed her 50000. She smiled. Jenny would have had the lot, given the chance. She took out 25000, told Kanna to get into the shower in the corner and left the room.

“Here’s the room money plus 40 mins.” she said to Mandy.

She heard Jenny tutting as Mandy noted the booking and secured the money.

Urvashi walked to the store cupboard and fetched towels, lube, two condoms and a velvet black blindfold from the toy box.

Kanna showered not knowing what was about to happen. Was Urvashi arranging for Jenny or Kylie to come to the room? He preferred Jenny given the choice, her tits looked amazing. His cock was rock hard as he soaped up his groin making sure he was clean as possible. But as he pondered, the thought of Urvashi herself coming back in her fishnets and peep hole underwear stirred him somewhere deep inside. Kanna felt guilty about it, but his cock wasn’t lying.

[Image: fishnet1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1482943776]

Outside, Urvashi breathed in one last time. She didn’t often get nervous before bookings, but this was a booking like no other. Entering the room, she saw Kanna from behind washing himself. She placed the towels on the bed with the blindfold, lube and condoms on the side table. Taking off her gown, Urvashi watched as Kanna washed. He was tall with only a little chub, his hair grey and receding but his body looked better than most guys his age. As Kanna turned to get out, Urvashi saw his cock and was impressed. A nice size quite thick, a fleshy purple head and balls swinging heavy in his sack. She noted that her mother had chosen well.

Stepping out the shower, Kanna saw Urvashi on the bed in her stockings peep hole underwear and heels. His hard cock visibly bobbed. She stood behind him and wrapped a towel over his body.

[Image: Emerging-Bombshell-Urvashi-Rautela.jpg]

“So, do you want a full service from one of the other girls then? Or would you prefer one from me?” She enquired tentatively.

“Is it weird if I said you? I don’t know, I’d just feel more comfortable with you Urvashi.” He replied as she dried his back and shoulders. “I mean, it wont be weird after will it?”

“Oh definitely!” Urvashi laughed. “But at least I’ll know you’ve not had an affair behind mums back and you’ve not wasted your time and money on someone who doesn’t want you to enjoy yourself

Kanna laughed and felt relaxed as Urvashi dried his chest her nipples rubbing and pressing into his back. He smiled and moaned.

[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-big-boobs-72E13V.jpg]

“Thank you Urvashi

“There’s two conditions. First we never ever talk about this again outside.. ever. I’m sure you dont want people knowing you went to a brothel and I definitely dont want the family to know what i do.” Kanna nodded.

“Second, to start with I think you should wear that blindfold. You’ll be focussed on the pleasure and it might make it a bit less weird for both of us. Is that ok?” Kanna nodded again.

Urvashi hugged him from behind hard wrapping her arms tight around him. He felt her tits press hard into him.

[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-Virat-Kohli.jpg]

Kanna walked to the bed as Urvashi lay the other towel down. Patting the bed she offered him to lie down. Kanna’s eyes were transfixed on her body, her ripe tits spilling out her bra, nipples puckered and squeezed through the holes. Her smooth pussy lips poking through her knickers, her firm pear shaped arse and shapely legs. Kanna had perved on Urvashi from afar more than once over the years, but never did he imagine she was this sexy. He realised she looked a perfect fuck. As he lay back Urvashi passed him the blindfold which he put on, taking one last glimpse of his elder stepdaughters body.

[Image: Urvashi-Rautela-naked-KARIFK.jpg]

Urvashi looked at her stepfather’s body, pleased that he looked clean and presentable. She was highly impressed over the hardness of his cock.

“Little blue pill?”

“Yes.” Kanna smiled cheekily.

“Naughty boy.” She chuckled.

Like Reply