Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Deepika next please!
[+] 1 user Likes Smad1979's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Tammana next bro
Like Reply
(07-09-2019, 06:15 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: I need help for adding pic story. that taking so much time. if any one ready to help i will try full-fill all your requests.

I can help if you want
Like Reply
I offered my help too earlier. However haven't gotten any requests
Like Reply
Great work bro. How about a colab of few actress of the 90s, Raveena,Twinkle, Sonali, Shilpa. Also one of kriti sanon too. Will be waiting eagerly.
Like Reply
Super bro did good
Like Reply
Bro please do one on Priya anand Smile
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 08:55 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: Yes, Yes…… It’s okay, It’s so….. big.” I pulled my cock out and then slipped the head back in again. I repeated probing her tight asshole several times so she could get used to the feeling of having her asshole penetrated. Then I began the journey into her tiny virgin ass. I wondered if I could fit my entire length inside her cute little bum. My cock inched along penetrating deeper and deeper. “Ohhh! It’s feels so big.” “It’s so big.” I didn’t stop. I fingered her cunt while I kept forcing more cock up her anal hole. Ohhh!……..Ohhh!….. Ohhh! Ahh!! Don’t stop.”

[Image: Rashmika%2BMandanna%2Bass%2Bhole%2Bfucke...2Bcock.jpg]

Push it in more.” It’s feels so good.” I couldn’t believe it. She liked my cock in her ass.  I never would have thought a teenage girl would so willingly submit her ass to me. I was a little over half way in and she wants more. I pushed in deeper finally forcing my cock in her hole. Her tight virgin teenage asshole felt incredible gripping my hot cock. What a sightseeing her cute little butt in the air with my huge tool buried inside. I can only imagine how she felt having her asshole stretched that wide.

[Image: Rashmika%2BMandanna%2Bass%2Bhole%2Bfucking%2Bimage.jpg]

Very slowly I started fucking her tight ass. What an amazing sensation feeling her anal ring snug around my cock as I pushed in and out. I only fucked her short time. I couldn’t keep it up long without Cumming in her and I didn’t want to over work this tiny ass too much. So, I pulled out of her rectum watching her anal hole close right up. I told Rashmika to turn around. “I want you take my cock in your mouth, Rashmika” “I want you to suck me, okay” “When I cum, it’s okay to swallow it. I want you to see what it tastes like. Alright?”

Rashmika was quite receptive to my request and didn’t question me at all. She took the head of my cock between her lips licking the head. Then she slipped a few inches in her mouth. It felt so nice having her hot young mouth around my dick. She held the base of my shaft with her hand and gently jerked me in and out across her lips. I held her head pulling her closer to go deeper in her mouth. She took me in further until I started hitting the back of her throat. That was as far as she could take it.

My cock was rock hard as she pumped me in and out fucking her cute face. I couldn’t take any more watching my cock sliding in and out of those precious lips. I started coming. First a spurt exploded in her mouth surprising her with the quantity. She backed off with some of the sperm dripping out of her mouth down her chin. Then a second shot splashed right across her lips coating them white with the sticky cream. She opened her mouth just in time for the third and fourth streams as it shot between her wide opened lips.

[Image: RM10_3_5.jpg]

The inside of her mouth was full with my hot sticky jism hanging from the roof of her mouth dripping down to the gobs already covering her tongue. My orgasm continued as more cum dribbled from the end of my cock. I smeared it across her cheeks and forehead ending up with my cock in her mouth. Rashmika pulled my cock out and I could see the movement of her tongue inside her mouth feeling the warm sticky fluid. Then she delicately swallowed my fresh load of hot cream.

Rashmika parted her lips and I could still see some white cum strands sticking to her mouth as she licked the sperm on her lips with her tongue.  She was so precious watching her eat my cum. As she looked at me, her tongue kept searching for remains of my sperm still on her face in hopes of a final taste. I leaned to her giving her a long passionate kiss smearing the leftover cum all over her face. I cleaned her up and helped her get dressed.

Rashmika said she would never forget her first time. Neither will I. We still talk everyday outside and she doesn’t blush anymore when the subject is about sex. Now I wonder if the boy she liked in collage has had the pleasure yet of having her terrific body. She probably will be teaching him.

The end.
original written by Shravan from IIS just re-write as actress fantasy 

Super
Like Reply
Poonam Bajwa is my mum's best friend and lives next door to us, my two arsehole brothers and me were brought up as kids calling her aunt, just as we did with all of mums friends.

Poonam is 34 years old and she's married to 'uncle Vinay' who is 20 years older than her, they have no children. Uncle Vinay works in the coal mines with my Dad and when Vinay isn't at work he'd be getting drunk in the local working men's club. My two brothers are both older than me and spend most of their time telling me how much they hate me, they hit me and mentally and verbally abuse me all the time, their favourite insult is to mock me for being a virgin, all this resulted in me being very down trodden, depressed, shy and geeky. I'm quite small and very thin, even though I'm 18 I look a lot younger.

[Image: 0.jpg]

During the long hot summer  with both my parents at work Poonam would keep an eye on me and my brothers. Most days started the same, we were quiet but once they got bored my brothers would entertain themselves by picking on me.

Poonam would hear the commotion from next door and come around to sort us out, this usually ended with her taking me round to her house and I'd spend the day with her. Poonam seems to enjoy having me around as she likes to mother me, I think I'm the child she always yearned for. She is always smart and wears make up most of the time, she's very pretty, she has  black hair and beautiful brown eyes, she is a little curvy and has a nice bust. She cuddles me a lot and pulls my face into her generous cleavage which I secretly enjoy.

[Image: Poonam-Bajwa-latest-hot-photos-in-saree-...1%2529.jpg]

Poonam is very flirtatious and would often 'accidentally' flash me. I spent many hours looking down her top and up her skirt when we I could and I often got a glimpse of her nipples as she sometimes went braless and they would stick out really hard beneath her blouse or t shirt. She would lean forward deliberately letting her tits fall out and pretending it was an accident.

She would also lay on the sofa with me next to her and open her legs letting me see all the way up to her panties, I would stare and she would watch me but not close her legs. One time she caught me staring and said "do you like that Bobby?"

"Yes, it looks nice" I replied.

[Image: cb10a3ac1772d7534f17445414d3e872.jpg]

She pulled her skirt up to her waist and beckoned me to her, she pulled me on top of her and hugged me tight, my crotch was pressed against her pussy region and she put her hands on my arse and pulled my groin tightly into her. She moved me up and down rubbing her pussy against my cock and I felt my cock hardening, "that's a good boy" she said. I'm very inexperienced sexually and never even kissed a girl properly, so this felt very exciting to me and I just went along with it. After about 5 minutes of this Poonam said "it's so hot today, I'm going upstairs to change into something cooler."

[Image: mc04.jpg]

"Ok." I replied and sat on the sofa.

"Come with me, help me choose something."

Poonam pulled her skirt back down from her waist and took my hand and we went upstairs.

She led me into her bedroom and immediately she took off her top and her skirt, then instead of looking for some cooler clothes she laid down on the bed. Next she patted the space on the bed beside her "come on get on here with me."

I nervously got on the bed and laid beside Poonam "why don't you take your clothes off too." She said.

I removed my t shirt and kept on my shorts.

"Those too, take them off." She said as she pointed to my shorts.

I took them off and she pulled me on top of her into the same position we were downstairs. Her legs were wide open and my cock was hardening as it pressed against her panty clad pussy, my face was directly in fVinayt of her boobs. Poonam pulled my head into her cleavage and hugged me tightly. I could feel her grinding her pussy against my cock that was really hard now, she was breathing very heavy, "are you ok?" I asked, concerned that she was ill.

"Oh yes, I'm fine how are you?"

[Image: abheappan-647x450.jpg]

"I'm ok." I answered as my face disappeared into her slightly sweaty cleavage. I was nervous and didn't know what to do. Poonam moved a little and gently pushed me off her and I laid beside her once again.

She sat up slightly and removed her bra, "that's better." She said as she laid back down, her big boobs wobbled as she moved.

I sat up and stared intently at her boobs, "do you want to touch them?" Before I could answer she took my hand and placed it on her boobs and said "play with them."

I stroked them and they felt amazing, they were soft yet firm and her nipples were very hard.

"Lay down Bobby." Said Poonam, I done as I was told and she manoeuvred herself into a position where she was leaning over me, she leaned forward and placed one of her tits on my lips, her hard nipple was between my lips "kiss them and suck them."

I reached up and held her big tit with both hands and sucked on her nipple like a starving baby, Poonam was stroking my chest and belly all the time I was sucking. I could feel my cock was still hard and could sense a wet patch in my pants.

She pulled her tit from my mouth, "how was that?" She asked.

"I loved it." I replied.

"Do you want to carry on? I can teach you everything about sex, but it must be our secret. Nobody must ever know."

[Image: ponam%20bajwa.jpg]

"Yes, yes please, I want you to teach me everything. Nobody will know, I'll keep our secret safe I promise."

"Ok, now close your eyes."

I closed my eyes and felt Poonam's lips on mine. She kissed me for a few seconds then said "now I'll show you how to kiss properly like lovers kiss."

She told me to open my mouth and once again our lips met, this time it was different I could feel her moving her head and her tongue was touching my lips and going into my mouth, she broke the kiss "how did that feel?" She asked.

"Amazing." I replied.

"Ok, now I'll kiss you again, but do it back to me, use your tongue too."

Our lips met and I kissed Poonam just as she asked, I'd never felt such passion and didn't want it to end. I could feel her heavy boobs on my bare chest as we kissed. My cock was rock hard and leaking pre cum and trying to burst through my tight pants.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I desperately wanted her to grab my cock but she didn't, and I was too shy to say anything. She was my sex teacher and I needed to be patient.

Poonam broke away from kissing my lips and started kissing my chest, it tickled a little but it was nice.

Suddenly she stopped and laid down on the bed, "are you sure you want to carry on doing this?" She asked.

"Oh yes, absolutely, I love it."

"Will you do anything I ask of you?"

"Yes."

Poonam put my hand on her chest and said "play with my boobs again, stroke them, squeeze them, kiss them, do anything you've ever wanted to do with them, get used to how they feel, from now on they are yours, enjoy them.

[Image: poonam-bajwa-showing-her-xxx-nude-pussy-pics-photos.jpg]

It felt like the best present ever, I'd often fantasised about her big boobs, now I have them to do what I want with.

As I caressed them Poonam was making appreciative noises and telling me what she liked, I leaned forward and licked her already hard nipples and sucked on them, "oh yes, that's a good boy keep sucking." She said as I saw her hand go between her legs, she was wearing panties and I watched as she rubbed her pussy through the thin material. I could hear a wet noise coming from between her legs as I continued to suck and lick her nipples.

Suddenly Poonam stopped and yelled, I thought I'd hurt her but she smiled and grabbed my head and kissed me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked

"Mmmmmm yes baby, I've just had an orgasm, thanks to you."

She put her hand inside her panties and I could hear the wetness again, she pulled her hand out and two of her fingers were soaked in her juices, she rubbed the juice onto her nipple, "taste it, lick it all off." She said.

[Image: imageedit_18_9019807595.md.jpg]

I was a bit hesitant but licked it anyway. It tasted like nothing else I'd ever tasted but I loved it. "Do you like it?" She asked.

"Yes Poonam it tastes nice."

"That's good, we're going to have so much fun."

Having gained a little confidence I leaned forward and kissed Poonam while caressing her boob. "Mmmm that was nice Bobby, I've taught you well."

We laid on the bed talking, Poonam told me she hadn't had sex for a few years as uncle Vinay had a heart condition and he'd lost interest in sex, she also said she knew about the problems I was having with my brothers and the names they were calling me. She said "I've heard them mock you for being a virgin, well that's going to change very soon."

[Image: Nude%2Bbreast%2Bpoonam%2Bbajwa%2Bxxx%2Bb...2Bbody.jpg]

Unfortunately we couldn't go any further, it was getting late in the afternoon and my mum was due home soon.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
We got dressed and went downstairs, "come round again tomorrow any time after 08.30 and we can spend all day in bed." Said Poonam.

"Okay, I'll be here at 08.30 if that's alright." I replied eagerly.

Poonam said goodbye then put her arms around my neck and gave me a long lingering kiss, I felt my cock hardening again and really needed to cum. We said goodbye and I jumped the small fence between our houses, I ran inside and up the stairs and locked myself in my bedroom.

I took off my t shirt quickly followed by my shorts and pants and laid down on the bed, I took hold of my hard cock and stroked it, I knew it wouldn't take long to cum as I'd been hard for hours.

[Image: young-guys-masturbting-15(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa).jpg]

Thoughts of my day with Poonam were running through my mind, I couldn't wait to see her pussy and the thought of it took me over the edge, my cock spurted stream after stream of warm cum all over my belly and chest. I'd never cum that much in my life.

I had some cum on my hand too, curiosity got the better of me, I'd loved the taste of Poonam's cum and decided to taste my own. I licked it off my hand and although it wasn't as tasty as Poonam's cum it was surprisingly okay.

I slept well that night and Poonam was the first thing on my mind as I woke. I still had over an hour before I could go round to see her. I knew this would be the day I would lose my virginity. I had a shower and a shave, but dressed similar to yesterday in a t shirt and shorts as I didn't want my brothers to notice I'd made an effort to go and see Poonam.

Finally the time came for me to leap the small fence and go and see Poonam. My heart was pounding and I was nervously excited, I knocked the door and walked into the kitchen. Poonam was stood there waiting for me, she had a huge smile on her face, she smelled wonderful and looked absolutely beautiful as she held out her arms to hug me.

[Image: Cute-Poonam-Bajwa-Stills_03.jpg]

She was dressed in a satin dressing gown and showing a lot of cleavage. Usually we hug when we meet but this time was different as she tilted my face towards hers and we kissed, our tongues met and danced in each other's mouth. My cock hardened in seconds as I reached behind her and grabbed her soft pert arse. Poonam felt my erect cock pushing against her, we stopped kissing and she said "mmmm you're eager Bobby, let's go straight upstairs." She locked the door and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfmEyHC0mR5-tPE14NqYj...GUoxLAYCo4]

We entered the bedroom and I closed the door, Poonam was facing away from me I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist, my cock was pressing between the cheeks of her arse, she took my hands and placed them on her tits, she was wearing a bra and her tits felt amazing through her satin dressing gown.

As I fondled her tits Poonam undone the belt to her dressing gown and slid it off her shoulders. I stood away from her a little and it fell to the floor, she turned around to face me and I thought my cock was going to explode.

I was looking at the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen, Poonam was dressed in black stockings help up with a black and dark purple suspender belt with matching silk bra and panties.

The curtains were closed and the light was coming from a table lamp beside the bed, she looked like a goddess and I wanted her.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKkL8aLq_MryHTIqZyR4H...xrIHdWj0aZ]

I stared at her open mouthed and speechless, she smiled and helped me undress, she removed my t shirt and shorts just like yesterday but today she went further and slid my pants down my legs exposing my hard cock. "Mmmm what a beautiful looking cock." She said as she licked her lips. 

Poonam held my hand and climbed onto the bed, I followed her and we laid on our side facing each other, "I want to teach you so much today, I hope you're ready." She said.

"I'm definitely ready." I replied.

She gently pushed me onto my back and kissed me from my neck all the way down my torso until she reached my hard cock. I felt her fingers wrap around it and slowly stroke it up and down, then I felt her warm wet mouth around my cock and I watched as she took the whole length into her throat. She moved her head up and down very slowly and licked and sucked all the way up and down my length.

[Image: Sexy%2Bboobs%2Bpoonam%2Bbajwa%2Bshacking...andjob.jpg]

"I want you to cum in my mouth when you are ready, let me taste you."

I was ready, "oh god Poonam, that feels amazing I'm going to cum now." I just let myself squirt every drop of cum I had into her mouth, she had her mouth tight around my shaft but there was so much cum that it was leaking from her lips.

She took my cock out of her mouth tilted her head back and swallowed all that was in her mouth, then using her fingers she wiped the rest from around her mouth and chin and swallowed that too.

[Image: Poonam%2BBajwa%2Bsucking%2Bproducer%2Bco...2Bcock.jpg]

Poonam laid down next to me smiling, I was smiling too and caressed her boobs as we got our breath back. Her bra had a clip on the fVinayt so I undone it and released her boobs, I kissed licked and sucked on her perfect boobs, I liked how her large dark areoles were soft compared to the hardness of her nipples.

She took my hand opened her legs and placed my hand on her pussy, she still had her panties on but I could feel her pubic hair through the panties and she had quite a large bulge. She guided my fingers up and down the length of her slit and I could feel her warm wet juices seeping through her panties. Then she put my fingers on a small hard lump, "that's my clit, rub it gently and it'll make me cum." She showed me how she liked it rubbed and I followed her instructions until she screamed "oh fuck, yes Bobby that's the way baby."

[Image: aHR0cDovLzIuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy1iYWVK...pwZw==.jpg]

I'd never heard Poonam swear and was a little shocked but she clasped her legs tightly shut trapping my hand against her pussy. Once she'd calmed down she released the grip on my hand and opened her legs, her panties were soaking wet but instead of taking them off she told me to get between her legs and lick her.

This was the closest I'd ever been to a pussy and the smell, the warmth and the wetness quickly spreading all over my face hardened my cock in seconds.

I could feel the softness of her stockings against my face as I licked her pussy through her panties, Poonam grabbed my head and held it in place as I licked hard against her clit, once again she screamed and had another orgasm.

I put my fingers in the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down slowly revealing the jet black pubic hair on her mound. I very slowly pulled them down as Poonam lifted up a little to help her panties slip down her arse, I exposed her wonderful pussy bit by bit and kissed each bit as it came into view. Her pubic hair was soaked in her juices and I licked it up hungrily. Finally in fVinayt of my face was a beautiful perfect wet hairy pussy, I'd fantasised about this sight for years and now here it was.

[Image: xxx%2BPoonam%2BBajwa%2Bnaked%2Bpussy%2Bl...%2Bsex.jpg]

I'd tasted Poonam's juices yesterday and once already today through her panties, now I wanted to bury my face in her wet pussy, so that's exactly what I did. I French kissed her open pussy and buried my tongue deep inside her. "Oh my god Bobby, are you sure you've never done this before." She said.

I didn't reply, I just kept licking and swallowing her juices. Savouring the taste of my first pussy, "suck on my clit baby." Poonam demanded.

I didn't need telling twice and sucked and licked her beautiful jewel, "finger me too."

I put two fingers inside her wet gaping hole and pumped them in and out slowly. "That's right, a little faster." She said.

I sucked harder and fingered her faster and her thighs gripped my head like a vice as she cum on my face, I was soaked in her juices and once she released my head she grabbed me and pulled me towards her face, we kissed and she licked my face clean, "mmmm I love the taste of my pussy juices." Said Poonam.

"Me too." I replied.

[Image: th?id=OIP.eSVuOFRUcbdPjjSvOPUdnAHaLI&w=T...=5&pid=1.1]

My cock was rock hard and dripping pre cum, I was impatient to feel my cock inside Poonam's pussy.

I knew today was the day that I would lose my virginity and now it was about to happen. Poonam got on top of me and started rubbing her soaking pussy up and down the length of my cock but not putting it inside her. I almost cum so I grabbed her and laid her down, kneeling between her open legs I grabbed my hard wet cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy.

I pushed but nothing happened as I struggled to find her entrance due to my inexperience so she took hold of it and guided it to the right spot, it went in quite easily because of our combined wetness. I thrust in and out of her and couldn't believe how amazing it felt. After a very short time I cum inside her and it was the best feeling I'd ever had in my life. We then laid on the bed and just laid there cuddling and talking and kissing.

[Image: ponam+bajcopy.jpg]

After about an hours rest Poonam started to stroke my cock back to full hardness she gently pushed me over onto my back then she sat up and straddled me, her wet pussy was touching my hard cock and she was leaning ever so slightly forward making her tits hang away from her body, she moved slowly towards my face and let them hang just above my lips letting me kiss them, she swayed from side to side as I kissed each one in turn, she reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, then lifting herself just away from me she started rubbing the head of my cock between her pussy lips and up and down the length of her pussy, "it's my turn to cum now." She said and she rubbed herself against my cock until she yelled "oh fuck that's amazing," as her pussy oozed even more of her juices onto me.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Then she guided the head of my cock to the entrance to her pussy and slid slowly down onto my hard wet cock taking the full length inside her.

[Image: Big%2Bboobs%2BPoonam%2BBajwa%2Bpussy%2Bs...2Bfake.jpg]

She slid her pussy up and down on my cock slowly at first before leaning on my chest with both her hands and riding me faster and faster until I could take no more, I reached up and grabbed her heavy bouncing tits as I let my cock uncontrollably burst it's full load deep inside her, Poonam smiled at me as I was pumping every last drop into her and my cock felt tender every time she moved, I thought that was it, but she had other ideas, she sat upright and started to ride my cock again, luckily I was still hard, then she rubbed her clit as she fucked me until she screamed and I felt her pussy pulsating around my cock.

I begged her to let me cum again and I could feel the wetness dripping down my shaft and balls and forming a large damp patch on the bed. Each time Poonam could feel I was about to cum she stopped riding my cock and waited a few seconds for it to calm down. Finally she climbed off me and sucked my cock licking our combined juices from my cock, balls and anywhere else on my body she could find it, then she gripped my cock put her mouth over the end and with slow soft yet firm strokes she let me cum, as I cum she closed her mouth around my cock and I could feel every pulsating load shoot into her mouth, I'd never cum so much in my life but she swallowed almost every drop except for a bit that had escaped and was dripping down her chin. My cock was very sore now and Poonam finally released her grip, she smiled at me then using her finger she wiped the last drop of cum from her chin and licked it clean.

[Image: Pussy%2Bfucking%2BPoonam%2BBajwa%2Bxxx%2Bnude%2Bsex.jpg]

Once again we laid together on her bed, we were both smiling, "how do you feel?" Asked Poonam.

"Amazing, I loved every second of today, you're the best teacher ever." I replied.

"Oh your tuition has only just begun, if you want I will teach you much much more."

"Yes please Poonam, I'd love to learn more."

"Tonight I want you to think about anything you would like to do to me, or you would like me to do to you." Said Poonam.

"Okay, but you do that too as I'm happy to try anything."

[Image: Sexy%2Bbusty%2Bactress%2Bpoonam%2Bbajwa%...2Bbody.jpg]

It was late afternoon so we arranged to meet the next day at the same time.

As soon as I got home my brothers started on me as usual, one said "where've you been all day virgin boy?"

I didn't answer him, I just grinned and went upstairs for a shower. I felt amazing, discovering sex with a beautiful mature woman had given me confidence and I was hoping to take the lead a bit more tomorrow with Poonam.

I couldn't get Poonam out of my mind that evening, my mum said "have you got a girlfriend Bobby? You seem to be in a dream world with a fixed smile on your face, that's only usually seen on someone that's in love."

"Don't be silly mum." I replied, but I was beginning to think the part about being in love was true. I was falling in love with Poonam.

[Image: f4007ef014556958ff76c03326cfdfd1.jpg]

About twenty minutes later Poonam called in to see mum, they went into the kitchen as they always do. I heard mum say to her "I think Bobby's got a girlfriend he's going around in a dream world."

"Ahh bless him, he's such a sweetheart, it would be a very lucky girl to have him if you're right." Replied Poonam.

She stayed for about an hour, and each time I went into the kitchen I just wanted to grab her and hug her and kiss her. I couldn't wait to be with her again.

It was the third day of my sexual education with Poonam.

I woke up early that morning and as usual Poonam was the only thought in my head, time dragged until finally it was 08:30 and I was once again walking through her door.

"I'm in here Bobby." She shouted as I locked the door.

I walked into the living room, Poonam was stood there wearing just a see through pale pink baby doll nightie that finished just below her belly button, she was wearing no underwear at all. I could see her full round tits and dark areoles through the lacy baby doll and her black triangle of hair covering her sweet pussy.

[Image: th?id=OIP.AV0WHF8LM-Ah8WVEks-P3QHaKr&pid=15.1]

Poonam smiled at me and I smiled back, I hugged her and kissed her and held her beautiful naked arse in my hands as we kissed, my cock hardened instantly. Poonam said "I desperately wanted you last night after seeing you at your house, I was alone all evening as uncle Vinay was out getting drunk as usual."

"I wanted you too, but we've got all day today so let's make up for it."

We quickly went upstairs to her bedroom. I hurriedly stripped naked and got into the bed.

Poonam removed her baby doll and got into bed next to me, rubbing her legs up and down mine, her hands stroking my chest as I stroked her back, I pulled her close to me so that I could feel her tits press against me, she pressed her lips to mine, letting our tongues explore each other's mouths, kissing me passionately. I kissed her back, sucking her tongue, biting gently on her lower lip while my hands moved down to her chest. Poonam moaned in approval as I started to massage her perfect tits, teasing her very hard nipples even more. I took a nipple in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it just before I sucked it, nibbled it and kissed it, while my other hand made sure her other breast got the attention it deserved.

[Image: dud3poonam1.jpg]

Poonam slowly slid her hand down my chest, down my stomach until she reached my hard cock. "Mmmm, is this for me?" she said as she traced the outline of my cock with her fingers. I couldn't respond, my eyes were closed and my mouth open as I gasped with every touch. "Oh Bobby, you have such a great cock!" she said as she gently stroked it.

She leaned forward and kissed it softly and then gave it a long, slow, sexy lick from my balls all the way up to the top of the head, just before she took the full length into her mouth. She started at the head and slowly eased her soft lips down my cock, teasing the underside with her tongue. I let out a moan of pleasure as her warm wet mouth engulfed every inch of my cock. She moaned as well, and I could feel the vibrations on my cock, along with sexy slurping and sucking noises that drove me wild. She was pumping my cock with her fist while her head bobbed up and down on it.

[Image: Sexy%2Bboobs%2Bpoonam%2Bbajwa%2Bshacking...andjob.jpg]

I pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly. I had to do something or I would have cum in her mouth! There was no way that I was going to cum so quickly.

I wanted to devour her pussy, I wanted to kiss it, lick it, suck it, taste it and feel her cum all over my face.

I moved down between her legs and she opened them wide inviting me into her pussy, I loved how her black triangle of hair contrasted with the pink insides of her open pussy and her black hair stretched down either side of her lips all the way down to her arsehole. She was already soaking wet but I wanted to tease her a little.

I licked her inner thigh just above her knee, I slowly continued up her leg until I was at her hot wet pussy. I lightly brushed her wet lips with my fingertips, making her gasp "ooh yes, that's right baby." She said. I kept rubbing her pussy, dipping one finger inside while my other hand circled her clit.

[Image: Poonam%2BBajwa%2Bpussy%2Blicking%2Bphoto...ierced.jpg]

Poonam was writhing with my touch, and just when I thought she couldn't stand it anymore, I slid in another finger. "Oh my god, that's right, keep doing that Bobby." she said, as she writhed against my strokes. Poonam had absolutely no idea how much sexual tension I had built up for this exact moment, how many nights I had jerked off to the thought of what I was doing right now, or how much I wanted to make love to her.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, she was breathing heavily, I kissed her now dripping pussy just before I slid my tongue between her warm, wet folds. "Oh yes Bobby eat my pussy!" she said. My tongue danced across her clit, circling it and diving in and out of her wet hole. My fingers were covered in her juices. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she kept whispering as she got closer to her orgasm.

She buried her face into a pillow to muffle her loud moans as a wave of pleasure shot through her, and then she exploded, making her spasm uncontrollably with my touch.

I stopped teasing her with my tongue once her orgasm subsided, "oh fuck." she said. "that's never happened to me before, never that good."

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8lYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...P5dpTp5v7P]

I felt great pride knowing that I had given her such pleasure.

"Your pussy tastes amazing Poonam, I could eat it all day every day."

"You've learned very quickly, I love how you eat my pussy." She replied. "Uncle Vinay never enjoyed giving me oral sex and I was always left frustrated after sex with him. Now after being without any sex for many years I feel loved and appreciated once again."

"I'd do anything for you, I love giving you oral sex. Your pussy tastes amazing and I'd happily lick it every day forever."

"Mmmm I might just let you." She giggled.

Poonam was laid on her back and I had my head on her boobs as we chatted. She stroked my back as I stroked her thighs. "That feels nice Bobby, I love the way you touch me, you're so gentle."

"I love how soft you feel, I'd like to give you a massage and touch every inch of your body."

"Mmmm that sounds great, we'll have to arrange it soon."

I continued to stroke her thighs, and run my fingers quickly through her pubic hair, she parted her legs and gave me access to her wet pussy, I cupped her pussy in my hand and then she grabbed my hand, "I'm going to show you how I like to be fingered." She said.

[Image: Sexy%2Bbusty%2Bactress%2Bpoonam%2Bbajwa%...2Bbody.jpg]

Using two of my fingers she rubbed them up and down her open slit, they were instantly soaked in her juices, she then guided my fingers onto her hard clit and coated it with her juices, she then returned my fingers to her slit and slid them inside her pussy, she took my thumb and put in onto her clit making a circle motion.

"Keep doing it like this, slowly at first then quicker as you feel me about to orgasm."

Like Reply
I done exactly as she had shown me and it only took a few minutes as Poonam grabbed my hand and clenched her thighs shut, trapping my hand. My fingers were still inside her hole and I felt the walls of her pussy pulsating as her juices leaked from her. She twitched and jumped with each tiny movement of my thumb on her tender clit.

As she recovered she released her grip on my hand, she lifted my hand up and it was dripping her sweet juices, "let's share this, we don't want to waste it." She said.

She then put my fingers to my lips and rubbed her juices all over my mouth, then she kissed me, the wetness between our lips made it the most erotic kiss we had shared. I loved it. We then took turns to lick my fingers and hand clean.

[Image: Sexy%2BPoonam%2BBajwa%2BShows%2BHer%2BBu...Bboobs.jpg]

"Let me show you something different." Said Poonam.

She kneeled on the bed and leaned forward onto her elbows, the view of her pert round arse and hairy pussy was truly erotic, her pussy lips were parted slightly and her juices dripping down her inner thighs.

"Mmm that looks tasty."

"Help yourself."

I licked up the cum dripping down her thighs then moved onto her pussy, using just my tongue I parted her pussy lips even further open and slid my tongue into her warm wet hole, my nose was touching her arsehole as I lapped at her pussy.

"Put your cock in me baby."

As I pulled my tongue from her pussy I gave her arsehole a quick lick, "ooh that feels nice." She said.

I put my cock between the lips of her pussy and wiped it up and down the length of her slit, her juices had now covered my hard cock and I looked down to see my length slide easily into her.

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8xLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tU01f...8uanBn.jpg]

It was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen, just a few days ago I was a shy virgin, now here I am balls deep in a beautiful sexy woman. I felt a hand touch my cock as I began thrusting it in and out of her, Poonam had reached between her legs and she was rubbing furiously at her clit.

"Fuck me hard."

"My pleasure."

I slammed my cock into her faster and faster as she rubbed harder and faster on her clit. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me as I thrust into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." She screamed.

With one final thrust I cum too and felt her pussy pulsating around my cock as I held it motionless apart from it throbbing inside her.

[Image: Poonam%2BBajwa%2Bnaked%2Bsex%2Bon%2Bbed%...Bphoto.jpg]

"Oh god that was amazing Bobby."

My cock was more tender than it had ever been, I pulled it out of her pussy very slowly and as the tip left her lips it was followed by a torrent of cum pouring from her gaping hole onto the bed.

Poonam fell forwards onto the bed and I laid next to her cuddling her. We laid together silent and both drifted off asleep.

We must have slept fir a couple of hours and suddenly we were awoken, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON."

[Image: aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY9-tLy13WS1l...MuanBn.jpg]

We jumped up, and stood there in the bedroom was uncle Vinay. "GET DRESSED AND GET OUT." He yelled.

"You dirty slut, how could you do that, and with Bobby too, you need to tell him the truth." He said as I quickly put on my shorts and t shirt. I ran downstairs and out of the door. I could still hear uncle Vinay shouting at her as I went into my house next door.

I was worried he'd hurt Poonam but I didn't know what to do. I was in a bad situation where I couldn't say anything or do anything to help her. I locked myself in my bedroom and waited.

Just over an hour later an ambulance pulled up outside Poonam's house, I was petrified that he'd hurt her and stared out of my bedroom window. My parents weren't home and I was frantic.

Not knowing what to do I curled up in bed, it must have been two hours later and my mum came home, I ran downstairs to see her but she had already gone next door to see what had happened.

When mum came back in she called me, I went downstairs and she said "sit down, there's something I need to tell you."

I was scared because I thought my affair with Poonam was about to be revealed. "Uncle Vinay has had a massive heart attack and died." She said.

"Oh my god, that's terrible, is Poonam okay?"

"No, she's very upset, but it's been expected as he's had a bad heart for many years, and he drank and smoked a lot."

I was stunned and was hoping his heart attack wouldn't be blamed on my affair with Poonam. I desperately wanted to see Poonam and help her through her sadness. I asked my mum if I could go around and see her but she told me not to bother her today. It was getting late in the evening so I agreed that's a good idea, but I had to see her as soon as possible.

[Image: Kuppathu-Raja-Movie-HD-Photos-26.jpg]

After a restless night I got up early, my mum was already up.

"Good morning mum, can I go around to see Poonam today?" I asked.

"I'm going to see her before I go to work, so I'll see how she is."

A while later my mum went to see Poonam, when she returned she said "she's really upset, I asked her if you could go round to see her and she said yes.

It's a good idea too as I think she needs someone with her today."

As mum left for work I went round to see Poonam, death was new to me and I had no idea what to say to her. I walked into the living room and she was sat on the sofa, she was red faced and had clearly been crying. She stood up and hugged me, I held her tightly "his death had nothing to do with catching us so please don't worry or blame yourself. He was very ill but refused to give up his bad habits." She said.

"I've been so worried that I'd get blamed."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Nobody knows about us, I haven't told your mum about yesterday, and I need you more than ever now Bobby."

"I'm here for you, I won't let you down." I promised her.

Poonam kissed me and as usual I felt my cock harden, "come to bed and hold me." She said.

She led me to the bedroom and I wasn't sure what to do, Poonam removed her nightie but kept her panties on, she wasn't wearing a bra and then she slid into bed, I followed suit and stripped down to my pants and got into bed beside her.

We laid on our side facing each other and I held her tight. "Don't let me go Bobby, I never want to move from here, I love you so much."

[Image: aHR0cHM6Ly8yLmJwLmJsb9dzcG-0LmNvbS8tczVv...5qcGc=.jpg]

"I'll never leave you, I love you too." I replied.

"There's something I must tell you very soon Bobby."

"Is it the thing uncle Vinay said about telling me the truth?"

"Yes."

"I don't care what it is, nothing can change the way I feel about you."

"Okay Bobby, let's leave it now if you're happy to and we'll talk about it soon."

She leaned over me and kissed me as her hand grabbed my cock, "do you feel okay doing this so soon after uncle Vinay dying?" I asked.

"Yes, I need to feel wanted and loved."

We continued kissing as she slid my pants down and then quickly removed her own.

She straddled me and slid my cock into her wet pussy. She very slowly started to ride my hard cock. I reached up and held her heavy boobs as she continued to ride me, "I'm going to cum" I said.

"Me too."

My cock emptied inside her as she shook and cum too. She leaned forward and laid on top of me and we kissed as our orgasms subsided.

[Image: Black%2Bcock%2Bfucking%2BPoonam%2BBajwa%...Bphoto.jpg]

As we broke our kiss I could see Poonam was crying. "I'm so sorry, but my mind is all messed up at the moment. Thank you for being here for me."

Like Reply
I felt really bad for doing what we were doing so soon after uncle Vinay's death but I was obsessed with my newly found sex life but I really loved Poonam and wanted to be with her forever.

We got dressed and Poonam said, "let's go downstairs I need to show you something.

She opened a cupboard and took out a photo album. She sat next to me on the sofa and opened the album, she flicked through a few pages then stopped at a photo of uncle Vinay when he was much younger and much slimmer.

I was speechless as the photo looked exactly like me.

"It's time for you to learn the truth Bobby, uncle Vinay is your biological father, he had an affair with your mum and you are his son."

After Poonam told me that uncle Vinay was actually my father I was stunned, but looking at the photo of him when he was my age I totally believed her, the likeness between us was unmistakable.

"So, I'm actually having sex with my step mum?" I asked.

"Yes Bobby, I'm so sorry that you had to find out the truth like this, but once we started having sex I was hooked and I've fallen in love with you. I understand if you want to end it but I'm happy to carry on seeing you."

"Your mum and Uncle Vinay had an illicit affair for a few months until your Dad discovered them together. There was a massive fallout about it but over many years we all forgave each other, it was obvious that Vinay had made your mum pregnant because your dad had a vasectomy after they had their second baby."

I felt sick at learning this, but I really loved my Dad and he will always be my dad, that will never change.

"I don't want to stop seeing you, I want to be with you forever." I said.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-vAPC8SJ-AiuKqL9ouPW...71zSpLxPR7]

"That's great, I feel the same, but let's keep it secret for now, people won't understand us being together so soon after Vinay's death." Replied Poonam.

As I looked at Poonam a feeling of extreme lust came over me, I wanted her now. I grabbed her arse and kissed her, I pulled her tight to my body and rubbed my ever hardening cock against her pussy. "Fuck me right here" Said Poonam.

She lifted her dress up around her waist and I dropped my pants around my ankles, she bent over the back of the sofa and offered herself to me, I slid her panties down and they fell to her ankles where she took one foot out of them, I dropped to my knees then parted her arse cheeks and breathed in her pussy and arse aroma.

I licked her arse hole and put the tip of my tongue just inside causing her to gasp.

"Ooh that's nice" she said.

I moved my tongue down into her open pussy and it was soaking with her juices. I lapped up her beautiful sweet juices then stood up, I rubbed my cock up and down the length of her wet slit coating my cock in her juices, I teasingly placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her arse and pushed very gently, "not there baby, put it in my pussy."

I moved the head of my cock to her gaping pussy and shoved it all the way into her, slowly I fucked her wet hole and then felt her fingers touching my balls each time I buried it deep inside her, she rubbed furiously at her clit as I continued thrusting in her, "I'm going to cum." I said.

"Me too."

[Image: thumb.php?src=nUE0pUZ6Yl8kYzWjYzWfo_qmpT...9mYGRhnaOa]

I pulled out of her and rested my cock between her arse cheeks as it pulsated and emptied it's load between her cheeks, my cum dripped down her arse and onto her pussy. As Poonam rubbed her clit I inserted the head of my cum covered cock just inside her arse hole and felt her pussy throbbing as she came too.

She quickly stood up and my cock fell out of her, as did our combined fuck juice.

I pushed her forward again and fell to my knees, I opened her pussy using my thumbs each side of her gash and licked the remaining cum from her, we stood up and shared a very sloppy kiss.

"You're learning a lot very quickly."

"Mmm well, I've got the best teacher ever."

Then out of the blue Poonam said "why don't you move in here with me?"

"But everyone will know about us."

"No, we'll tell your mum that I need someone here with me as I'm afraid to be alone."

"I'd love to, if you can clear it with mum then I'll do it."

"Ok Bobby, leave it to me, I'll tell her you can stay in the spare room, but you can sleep with me every night."

[Image: xxpoonam017.jpg]

Poonam wasted no time in getting my mum's permission for me to move in with her, I emptied my bedroom and moved in the same day, I put all my things in the spare room as planned.

After my shower this morning I decided to shave off all my pubic hair. I'd never done it before but it felt amazing.

I got dressed and went downstairs and cuddled Poonam from behind and pressed my cock between her arse cheeks as I groped her big boobs, "come to bed I have a surprise for you." I said.

As soon as we were in the bedroom Poonam took over, she was clearly hungry for my cock. She unzipped my jeans and helped them down my legs, I stepped out of them and she grabbed my cock through my boxers, she made a noise best described as purring like a cat as she stroked it and squeezed it. Then she started to nibble it, I was desperate for her to release it and put her sexy, red wet lips around it. I didn't wait long as she slowly slid my boxers down exposing it inch by inch. Finally my cock sprung free, "oooooooooh." Said Poonam as she put her hand around it and moved her mouth ever nearer.

She caressed my balls with her other hand as she inspected my whole groin area, "I've never touched or even seen such a smooth shaved cock on a grown man, it's lovely, so much cleaner and nicer looking than one covered in pubic hair."

She slowly pushed back my foreskin and exposed my wet pre cum covered head, she poked her tongue out and put the tip on my wetness then pulled her head back a little as a strand of my juice trailed from my cock to her tongue. She then put my cock between her lips and wiped the head of my cock around her lips causing her lipstick to smudge a little, she sucked my juices into her mouth and then wrapped her lips around my cock and slid her mouth down my length, "oh god, that feels amazing." I said as her head moved up and down the length of my cock, soaking it in her saliva and my own juices.

I sat down on the edge of the bed as Poonam kneeled down feasting on my hard cock, she licked my balls then the underneath of my cock until she reached the tip then gave it a gentle nibble as she giggled with delight. As she stroked the base of my cock her mouth sucked the head of my cock and moved up and down the shaft, it felt wonderful and I wanted to cum. "We better change places before it's too late." I said.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtrugQzAace5Hq4r0ISJy...lZ5Ms9V5Kg]

Poonam sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, she lifted her legs up and I kneeled down in fVinayt of that beautiful sight of her pantie clad pussy.

There was a large wet spot easily visible in her tight cotton panties so I began licking it, it tasted really sweet almost as sweet as honey. Her clit produced a small lump in her panties and I licked it slowly at first, she demanded I licked harder and faster and pushed my head hard into her pussy, very quickly she came and shook and screamed. Her juices had now soaked her panties so I started to remove them.

She arched her back and I pulled them down from her arse leaving just her pussy covered, slowly I revealed her pussy, I first saw her dark hair, I continued to pull them down and her clit hood was revealed quickly followed by her slit.

The panties were now off and discarded to the floor, I licked her inner thighs as my hand cupped her pussy, with my fingers on her clit. I then parted her outer lips with my thumbs and stared in wonderment at her beautiful perfect pink tight pussy.

[Image: poonamcopy.jpg]

Her wetness was dripping from her and my tongue was hungry to stop it escaping. I licked up the oozing juices and tasted every drop on my tongue before swallowing it then I kissed her pussy with the same passion I'd kissed her mouth earlier, my tongue was inside her as my lips met her inner pussy lips, my nose was circling her clit as I continued to French kiss her beautiful wet tasty cunt. "Oh my god, don't stop, that's fucking amazing." Said Poonam.

I had no intention of stopping and kissed and tongued her until she screamed and I felt her pussy pulsate on my tongue, I didn't waste a single drop of her sweet juices that were now pouring from her. My whole face was covered in her cunt juice as I rubbed my face all over her pussy. Her heels were digging into my shoulder blades as she pulled me into her, I sucked on her tender clit and nibbled it gently with my lips and teeth. I then put just one finger inside her pussy as I continued to suck her clit and it felt so tight I was desperate to get my cock inside her, she came again as the walls of her cunt gripped my finger. I pulled my finger from her pussy and it was soaking so I put it in my mouth and sucked it clean.

Poonam was still on the edge of the bed and I stood up, my cock was at the perfect height to her pussy, grabbing her legs behind her knees she lifted them up to her chest offering me the wonderful view of her pussy and arse hole. But there was only one hole that interested me right now. "Fuck me, I can't wait any longer." She demanded.

"My pleasure." I replied.

My cock was rock hard and leaking a lot of pre cum, I wiped it all over my cock and held my cock at the entrance to her soaking dripping cunt, I wiped the head up and down the length of her slit and pushed gently so it was just between her outer lips, then I rubbed the under side of my cock over her clit but couldn't wait any longer, I slid it down from her clit to her hole and with a gentle push it easily slid inside her, my full length was inside her and my balls were pressed against her arse.

Poonam released her grip on her legs and opened them wide, I took hold of her legs and started thrusting myself in and out of her and watched her big tits wobble in time with my thrusts, she grabbed her tits and roughly squeezed them and thrust her groin back at me. I was in heaven and needed to come but wanted this to last, I slowed right down and she moved so my cock fell out of her, she crawled further onto the bed on all fours and I got onto the bed behind her, I slid my cock back into her and grabbed her hips and fucked her like I've never fucked before. I felt her hand move between her legs and she rubbed her clit furiously. "Cum in me, do it now I'm going to cum." She said.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Y45-vCv5-XSw2T0-zVHN6wHaE8&w=4...=5&pid=1.1]

That put me over the edge and I shot spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum inside her throbbing wet cunt as she came too. I held onto her soft hips and felt my tender cock softening inside her. I pulled out and a stream of juices shot from her pussy onto the bed, Poonam fell forward breathless onto the bed and I laid beside her cuddling her.

"I love my new life with you, this is beyond all my wildest fantasies Poonam."

[Image: Poonam.jpg]

[Image: Black%20cock%20fucking%20Topless%20poona...%20sex.jpg]

"Well if you're happy do you fancy going away on holiday with me for a few weeks somewhere warm and exotic where we can be free to be a couple."

"Yes, that sounds perfect, let's do it."

THE-END
Like Reply
Deepika Padukone next please!
Like Reply
Urvashi rautela vs kriti sanon sexfight story
Like Reply
Super ??️?
Like Reply
Asin one more time please...
Like Reply
anything on tammu regina anu emmanuel asin plss
Like Reply
file:///G:/video2gif_20190113_090512.gif

[Image: fc11c2ee0302318cf24523d4084cfe00.gif]
Like Reply
Sunny's luck changed one day when his best friend Vicky asked him to meet him at his house. When Sunny arrived, he rang the doorbell and waited for the front door to be answered. Soon a strange voice behind the door said, "Who's it?"

Sunny replied, "I'm Sunny. I'm here for Vicky."

The door opened, and a lady, who not looked too young to be the mother of a young son like Vicky, announced, "Hello. I'm Vicky's  step mother, Monalisa," she said. "Vicky told me, to tell you, he tried to call you, he had to attend to some urgent work at the last minute, but you never picked up."

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR1bvmJyPTi9WTXMJjp7...iDJUQzCP65]

Even in the half-open doorway, Sunny saw enough of her to tell that she was "his type" of woman.

"Okay, well nice meeting you," Sunny said, as he turned to leave.

"You can wait for him if you like."

"Ok, if he is expected soon," Sunny replied.

With that, she asked him to come inside the house. This is not a liberal society, but a very restricted society where no man can go alone into a home other than with blood relatives. Sunny was a little reluctant to go inside his friend's house with only his step mother there without his friend.

She saw his hesitation and said, "Don't be shy. Come in, You are a friend of my son and he wouldn't object," so he followed her.

[Image: monalisa.jpg]

They sat on the couch in the living room and started to talk. She began to ask him various questions about work, his family, and his friends. he was surprised at how friendly she was, seeing as how she'd just met him. All he could think about was how sweet and hot she looked. For him, she was like a dream woman. He was not saying that every man in the world would die for her, but he found her absolutely stunning.

She looked like a classy, conservative lady. She may have been in her early thirties. Sunny found her to be a very beautiful Lady with nice communicative eyes, sweet smile and a very lovely face with a few extra pounds. She was tall, although a little fleshy and fluffy, but one could say slim for her age. She had a creamy white complexion, and a sexy face that was very sweet and pretty, with an overall thin frame, save for her shapely hips. She had long, black hair. Her lips were thin, the corners upturned the slightest bit, and just enough to tell that she was smiling.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRsNg8KvTabwkGjs581C...kZZYm_pmEq]

And her bright black eyes, they were captivating. They made her look even prettier. The fact that she had three children hadn't changed her figure much. While she dhave large breasts, they were full and stood firm, and she possessed a beautiful, respectable ass. She was probably 5'9.

One would never believe, she was a mother of young children. He had a crush on her from the moment he laid eyes on her, knowing nothing would ever become of it, he thought! The way she looked at him hinted that she is kind of liked him as well. So he felt uncomfortable to look at her face directly.

One of the nice things about her age is, one is much less image conscious, so if there's a physical appeal, often times one go with it. he knew she felt it, because she extended the conversation, and from the first moment she was talking to him with a wide smile.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRZdHprhhqTpkZiM1m2g...a_79n4APPe]

When Vicky still hadn't come after half an hour, Sunny told her that he must leave, and he left to return to home.

Since Vicky and Sunny had a good friendship and they met frequently, he became closer to Monalisa and she started treating him like her own son, almost as though he was Vicky's brother. Due to his frequent visits, she began hugging him lightly, putting her arms around him and, as was customary, whenever he came by he would greet her with a kiss.

When Vicky wasn't around, the kiss got to be far from the customary one, and she'd speak freely with him, but still seemed a little nervous.

[Image: vinay-monalisa.jpg]

Sunny wondered if maybe her husband wasn't good in bed, and fearing her husband might come to her, told her he didn't want her talking to Sunny like this.

Sunny's mother told Sunny, that his father wanted to sell their house, and he wants to buy a new house, she asked Sunny to search for one in a good neighborhood.

Sunny couldn't believe it when Vicky solved his problem by telling him, that there was a nice house for rent just next door to them.

"It'll be nice, we could meet easily anytime." Sunny said.

Sunny was definitely excited to be near Vicky, and Monalisa, but he was thinking more and more about Monalisa.

Sunny parents approved of the house, and soon they moved.

[Image: %255BUNSET%255D]

As Sunny was now like a member of their family, he was always trying to sneak peeks of Monalisa, and sometimes he would look through Monalisa's panty and bra when he was there with Vicky, and she wasn't at home. Sunny infatuation turned into a crush on Monalisa, and his crush soon turned into an obsession, a desire to make love to her. He knew he could never be with her, but wishful thinking never killed anybody, so he kept on picturing her each night.

Sunny was 23 years old, and his horniness level was at an all-time high. As they came closer and closer and as he could observe her more frequently, he found that Monalisa had a very nice set of big tits and a heavy round ass. When she walks, it's a great pleasure to see her from back, the sight of her heavy ass makes Sunny really horny. Over time, he got a deep desire to get more intimate, but was not sure what level of intimacy? A number of occasions when she was busy with household work, he could see her sexy cleavage, but did nothing as he was still maintaining his usual respectable distance. But while he was in his bed at night sometimes he would spend hours imagining how he would fuck her in different positions. He used to masturbate fantasizing of her. In the early days of his masturbation, Sunny used to feel uncomfortable looking at her directly. Over time, that went away and he started fantasizing about her more frequently. While meeting her, he used to watch her, with hungry eyes more and more closely, especially her sexy parts. Sometimes he kept eyes on her lively communicative eyes and tried to read something in them to see any hint of something more, but saw nothing.

[Image: 7f9e2d8c78817350bb5c2c0fa22b8320.jpg]

Monalisa also seemed to sense that, Sunny lusted after her breasts and ass. As he was always staring at them as well.

Sunny wanted so badly to fuck her, that it became very uncomfortable for him to talk to her, and it felt like she kept catching him stealing peeks at her nice breasts and wide hips. She became his tried and true fantasy.

Vicky's and Sunny's mothers became friends as well, almost like sisters. Since they both spent a lot of time at each other's home. Needless to say, Monalisa often came up in their for conversation with his mother, in their home. Monalisa and Sunny's mother also spent a lot of time together, sharing tea, shopping, and so on.

Monalisa was always friendly with Sunny, and they would talk about everyday things, and this and that, when she visited their house or he went to meet them. Monalisa's perky breasts and ass made his cock ache whenever she walked in.

[Image: pgmwxr.gif]

Once when Vicky and Sunny both were in Vicky's room watching some movie. Vicky asked Sunny to stay there as he was going to get a different movie. Vicky went without informing his mother. Sunny was now all alone and he was imagining Vicky's mother, soon he got a huge erection so he went to the bathroom to masturbate. In his rush, he didn't close the door completely behind him.

Monalisa had to go out to run some errands, so, she wanted to inform Vicky and Sunny before leaving the house. But, the door was closed. As it was was getting late, she knocked on the door lightly. There was no response. She presumed that maybe they were watching a movie, but there was no sound. So, she quietly pushed the door slightly open. The room was empty, but she heard some noise coming from the bathroom. Curiosity led her near the bathroom door, the door was not fully closed.

Like Reply