Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
We had our lunch in sajan's bedroom completely naked. It's not the first time I am having food naked. I done it before in this same room with sajan. Before lunch we had two sessions, I mean I made sajan come inside my mouth at first, after deep inside my pussy in missionary position. Which also made me first orgasm this day.
Only during the lunch I thought about kannan , where is he?, What is he doing?, Is he had lunch? Etc.. I blamed myself forgetting about my dear son kannan.
Sajan informed me to have lunch and he will go outside and check kannan. Sajan gone outside wearing only a towel and came back After four five minutes later. Then he removed the towel and became nude again and layed back on the bed and informed : don't worry about kannan, he is with Teena , they gone outside..
I'm bit surprised hearing it and I immediately called on his phone. I became angry when Teena informed me that they will only come back after watching movie.
I know it is sajan's plan but how can kannan... he knows suku is alone in home. Now I had to wait until he comes back. Sajan noticed that iam angry. He pulled me back to bed and made me lay on my back and he turned towards me and kissed on my cheek and put his right leg over my thigh and hugged me tightly and said : common Shobha, don't worry , suku is grown enough. Sometimes you had to test her , if she can manage herself ..
I looked at sajan and said : she knows that,.. but..

Sajan : there's nothing more, kannan will call her tell something... Don't worry..
Saying this sajan cupped my left boob with his right palm and squeezed my boobs which made me left out " oooouchhh" from my mouth..
I said to sajan : what happened to you today?.. saying this I turned towards sajan and caught his semi hard dick with my left palm softly..
Sajan smiled and kissed on my lips softly and said : did you forget that we didn't seen last one month...?..
Me : mm... So..?..
Sajan started kissing all over my face and after that he said : you don't know how much I missed you last one month. Did you?..
I just gave soft kiss on sajan's lips and said : one day we had to finish our relationship. You know iam a wife also mother of two grown ups..
Sajan caressed my hair for sometime and said : mm,, I know.. you are the only reason I am staying here. My job everything here in this state or in this country. I had enough earnings, even my kids wants me to settle in USA.
After a short silence I said : I think it's time for me to quiet my job..
Sajan surprised hearing my words and he raised his head and asked : why?.. why now..?..
I replayed : iam tired sajan, running here and there, more than that it's too difficult nowadays. More agents on the field.. I think you knows ..

Sajan put his head back on the pillow and said : mm, you are right ..
The I said after thinking : actually I got a job offer.. saying this I looked towards sajan's face..
Sajan : job offer?..
Me : yes, xxxxxx export import company. I mean one of it's branches, as an staff in front office. Attend calls, note down important messages, calculating bills, etc..
( It's something which I didn't informed to anyone that includes my son kannan. Vimal offered me this job when we met last time in guest house. he asked me about my job and I replayed about the difficulties of my job nowadays. He told me , he needs a staff for the new branch just opened in the city. At first I rejected his offer then he told me he will pay me thrice than any other staff he had.
He pushed me to take the job somany times because he understood that I am not interested because I'm very much tired of this agent job. Later I told him, I will think about it and inform him later. But I didn't informed him neither informed this to anyone because I know having his job will brought problems later because I already have relation with him so that there's a chance he will try to take advantage of me more, I mean more than my wish. But deep inside I really felt to take that job).
Suddenly sajan said : I know it's owner, he is an asshole.. what is his name?.. I forgot..
I lied to sajan : I don't know the owner, I got this job offer from one of my clients wife. She offered this job to me because we were too close and she knows my difficulties very well. She told me her husband have partner ship in this company.
After a pause sajan said : so what about us then..

Then I replayed : sajan,, you know it.. what we doing now is not correct.. you know it..
Suddenly sajan cupped my left boob again with his palm and started squeezing it softly and said : is it?..
Sajan caught my nipple with two finger squeezed it slowly made me left out low moans " aaaaaoo"..
With my left palm I too squeezed his semi hard tool at first and then started caresing his dick slowly.
Then I said : I think your daughters are right,, you had to settle some where. Go back there with Teena. They loves you so much.
Then sajan kissed on my lips hardly after that he said : I loves you very much..
Then I said : I didn't told you, not to come back here any more. At that moments I will come here for you..
Before sajan could speak, I said : you know, that's only I can do for you..
Without saying anything sajan kissed on my forehead first and then kissed on my lips. Slowly we started kissing each other passionately........
-----------------++++++------------+++++-----------
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I started walking again, I reached ground floor and sat on the couch.I remembered about fisys messages. I took my mobile from my pocket called fisy. But he didn't answered to my call.
I had nothing to do more other than sitting bored and wait till mom came out of sajan's bedroom. So I leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes.
I don't know how much time passed by, I opened my eyes hearing someone calling my name. I saw Teena standing in front of me after changing her cloths. She is now in white t shirt and blue jeans. I looked at the clock and found 12'o clock noon.
Before I could speak Teena caught my hand and pulled me from the couch and made me stand on the floor and she said : I know you are too bored. Let's do something , let's go outside . We can do some shopping or watch a movie.
Hearing it my eyes gone towards sajan's room then looked back at Teena and she said with smile : common, let them take their time. Wait here for two minutes.
Saying this Teena walked back to her room and came back with her baby in her hands and said : let's go..
I couldn't do anything other than following her. I looked back towards sajan's bedroom two three times while walking behind Teena. Teena handed over her baby in my hands when we reached near the car.

I cursed myself,everyone i knows all along walking behind Teena carrying her child inside the city mall. Time passed, I got two carry bags also along with her baby. I only got relaxation when her baby cried. But I stood like a watchman outside the comfort room for ladies carrying 5,6 carry bags untill she came out feeding her baby.
I decided to tell Teena about going back to home, but before that Teena said : I know you are hungry, it's already 0245, let's have something to eat and then let's go back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------
While having lunch , Teena got call from sajan. Teena reaplayed " we are in city mall dad,,,. Yes we had our lunch,,, let me try..".
Conversation was too short but Teena looked towards me vierdly after the last sentence " let me try..". Right after the phone call ended Teena gave me a foolish smile which I understood she meant something.
Right after we came out of the door I got call from mom.
Mom : kannaaa, where are you?..
Me : iam in city mall mom..
Mom : who told you to... Come back now..
Me : yes, mom we are on our way back home..
Suddenly Teena took my phone from me and said to mom : aunty,,aunty,, we can't come right now, we will come only after watching a movie..
I tried to oppose Teena, but she signaled me to "shut up"...
Teena : mmm,mmm,,, common is that a big issue,, call sukanya and tell her you will be late, if you have any problem then I will call her myself and tell her..
I couldn't here what mom saying other end..

After few seconds Teena said : okey then, kannan will call her... I won't..
Then Teena handed over my phone to me and said : aunty wants to talk to you..
Hearing my mom's words I understood she is angry now, mom said : kannaaa,..is that I .. call suku and tell her something.. you have to handle her.. and.. and.. take care yourself..
Before I could speak mom disconnected the call...
I looked towards Teena ,, before I could speak , again Teena said : call sukanya, tell her...
Again Teena left me without any option, I called on suku's mobile , at first ring she didn't pick the call,, I called her again..
Second time she picked the call and I said directly to avoid her doubtful questions : suku, I think we will be late.. we will be back before 0630 pm.. I think.
Suku : okey,, okey.. no problem..
I think I heared sounds of vehicle , kind of passing by then.. Before I could ask where she is ,, suku disconnected the phone call..
I tried to call suku again but Teena interfered in-between and said : did you tell her.. is she okey?..
I said : yes,, but...
Then Teena said : matter closed then.. saying this she handed over her baby to me..

------------------------------------------++++-----------------
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We had our lunch in sajan's bedroom completely naked. It's not the first time I am having food naked. I done it before in this same room with sajan. Before lunch we had two sessions, I mean I made sajan come inside my mouth at first, after deep inside my pussy in missionary position. Which also made me first orgasm this day.
Only during the lunch I thought about kannan , where is he?, What is he doing?, Is he had lunch? Etc.. I blamed myself forgetting about my dear son kannan.
Sajan informed me to have lunch and he will go outside and check kannan. Sajan gone outside wearing only a towel and came back After four five minutes later. Then he removed the towel and became nude again and layed back on the bed and informed : don't worry about kannan, he is with Teena , they gone outside..
I'm bit surprised hearing it and I immediately called on his phone. I became angry when Teena informed me that they will only come back after watching movie.
I know it is sajan's plan but how can kannan... he knows suku is alone in home. Now I had to wait until he comes back. Sajan noticed that iam angry. He pulled me back to bed and made me lay on my back and he turned towards me and kissed on my cheek and put his right leg over my thigh and hugged me tightly and said : common Shobha, don't worry , suku is grown enough. Sometimes you had to test her , if she can manage herself ..
I looked at sajan and said : she knows that,.. but..

Sajan : there's nothing more, kannan will call her tell something... Don't worry..
Saying this sajan cupped my left boob with his right palm and squeezed my boobs which made me left out " oooouchhh" from my mouth..
I said to sajan : what happened to you today?.. saying this I turned towards sajan and caught his semi hard dick with my left palm softly..
Sajan smiled and kissed on my lips softly and said : did you forget that we didn't seen last one month...?..
Me : mm... So..?..
Sajan started kissing all over my face and after that he said : you don't know how much I missed you last one month. Did you?..
I just gave soft kiss on sajan's lips and said : one day we had to finish our relationship. You know iam a wife also mother of two grown ups..
Sajan caressed my hair for sometime and said : mm,, I know.. you are the only reason I am staying here. My job everything here in this state or in this country. I had enough earnings, even my kids wants me to settle in USA.
After a short silence I said : I think it's time for me to quiet my job..
Sajan surprised hearing my words and he raised his head and asked : why?.. why now..?..
I replayed : iam tired sajan, running here and there, more than that it's too difficult nowadays. More agents on the field.. I think you knows ..
Sajan put his head back on the pillow and said : mm, you are right ..
The I said after thinking : actually I got a job offer.. saying this I looked towards sajan's face..
Sajan : job offer?..
Me : yes, xxxxxx export import company. I mean one of it's branches, as an staff in front office. Attend calls, note down important messages, calculating bills, etc..

( It's something which I didn't informed to anyone that includes my son kannan. Vimal offered me this job when we met last time in guest house. he asked me about my job and I replayed about the difficulties of my job nowadays. He told me , he needs a staff for the new branch just opened in the city. At first I rejected his offer then he told me he will pay me thrice than any other staff he had.
He pushed me to take the job somany times because he understood that I am not interested because I'm very much tired of this agent job. Later I told him, I will think about it and inform him later. But I didn't informed him neither informed this to anyone because I know having his job will brought problems later because I already have relation with him so that there's a chance he will try to take advantage of me more, I mean more than my wish. But deep inside I really felt to take that job).
Suddenly sajan said : I know it's owner, he is an asshole.. what is his name?.. I forgot..
I lied to sajan : I don't know the owner, I got this job offer from one of my clients wife. She offered this job to me because we were too close and she knows my difficulties very well. She told me her husband have partner ship in this company.
After a pause sajan said : so what about us then..
Then I replayed : sajan,, you know it.. what we doing now is not correct.. you know it..
Suddenly sajan cupped my left boob again with his palm and started squeezing it softly and said : is it?..
Sajan caught my nipple with two finger squeezed it slowly made me left out low moans " aaaaaoo"..
With my left palm I too squeezed his semi hard tool at first and then started caresing his dick slowly.
Then I said : I think your daughters are right,, you had to settle some where. Go back there with Teena. They loves you so much.
Then sajan kissed on my lips hardly after that he said : I loves you very much..
Then I said : I didn't told you, not to come back here any more. At that moments I will come here for you..
Before sajan could speak, I said : you know, that's only I can do for you..
Without saying anything sajan kissed on my forehead first and then kissed on my lips. Slowly we started kissing each other passionately........
-----------------++++++------------+++++-----------
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I opened the main door and found mom sitting on the couch alone. Mom jumped from the couch stood on the floor and looked towards the clock and then looked back at me. 0710pm,, I looked on the floor as IAM sorry. Teena also entered inside the home behind me with her baby, and she went straight towards mom and said : sorry aunty , it's my fault. Not kannans.
Mom looked at me furiously and said : go start the bike.
I didn't wait further , mooved towards our scooty. 2,3 minutes later mom too reached and I started the scooty, then only I noticed mom is not in the same saree when she arrived here.
At first I thought to ask about it, but watching mom's furious face I didn't. Mom sat back behind me on the scooty then we herared sajan's voice : wait a minute..
We saw sajan coming towards us with the gift bag which Teena gave me in morning. Sajan reached near to us told me : you forgot this kanna...
Saying this he gave the bag in mom's hands and suddenly he took my mom's face in his palms and kissed on my mom's lips.
I turned my head towards front because of shame. And I heared sajan saying to mom : think twice beore taking a decision. But don't forget to inform me , you know , I am also hanging in the job because of you Shobha. If you really wants to quit, then I will also.
I turned my head back hearing sajan's words, but i couldn't hold my head there much more because the bastered kissed on my mom's lips again .

I heared mom saying : it's too late, we had to go..
All through the journey I wanted to ask about mom about her saree also about job thing sajan said to mom. But I didn't because I know mom is angry, she is not going to talk with me untill mom became cool.
Mom instructed me to stop the vehicle in front of a restaurant and she gave me her purse and told me to order food for three. After giving order I came back towards the scooty. I stood in front of mom and countinued looking towards mom's face like IAM sorry for everything.
Finally mom said : I know, I don't need explanation.
Me : sooorry mom.. Teena,, she,, I couldn't..
Mom : mmm... I know..
I went close to mom and gave hard hug and said : so,, everything fine mom?..
This time mom too smiled bit and said : mmm, yes.. how's the movie?..
I replayed : god knows,, I was thinking about you all time .. I couldn't concentrate..
This time mom laughed loudly and pulled me towards mom and gave tight hug.
After the hug I asked to mom : what happened to your saree mom?..
Mom replayed with a cheeky smile : sajan spoiled my saree..
I asked in doubt: spoiled?..

Then mom caressed my hair and said laughingly : yes, that's all... I can't describe..
I too smiled and said : okey okey,,, next time if you are planning to go his home again, please don't expect me to come with you..
Mom said : I know ,, it won't happen again..
After short gap mom said : kanna,, I want to discuss something with you..
Me : discuss?...
Mom : I think about quitting my job..
Iam bit surprised hearing it , I looked towards mom's face surprised..
Then mom said : you know, iam very much tired with this job. Running here and there ..
Me : okey then,, leave the job.. who is stopping you ?..
Mom : but,, you know, we need income, think about suku, after two three years we had to get her married, more than that your higher studies.. you are my one and only hope..
I stood silent because I don't know what to say because I know mom is right.
Mom : I ,, I have a job offer,, I mean from vimal..
Mom said this without looking at my face..
I shocked hearing it and said loudly : vimal?... What job?..
Mom : well , I don't know actually what is it. He told me he needs staff for the new opened branch of his export import business in the city.

Me : export import?..
Mom: he have somany businesses..
Me : ohh,, so you didn't told me about that..
I looked towards mom confused..
Mom : actually, I refused that at that same moment he offered the job.
I didn't said anything to mom because I became bit angry hearing it , more than that mom didn't said anything about it till now.
I walked back to hotel without saying anything and came back with parcel and said to mom : let's go..
While driving mom called my name two three times and I didn't responded for the call.
Then mom hugged me tightly from behind and kissed behind my neck and said : common dear, try to understand, I didn't said iam going to take the job. That's why I told you I want to discuss something with you..
Still I kept silence..
Then mom put her head on my shoulder and said : you are the only one I can talk anything, share anything. You had to know, I'm seeing you as the man in our home. Do you think I will take a decision without saying to you?.
I'm bit flattered hearing it and I said : mmm..
Mom countinued : whatever you say, that's only going to happen. If you have said yesterday not to go to sajan's home today, I wouldn't have been there today.
Saying this mom again kissed on my neck..
Mom countinued : I need to have one job at least, you know our situation.. are you listening dear?..
I said : yes mom.. I am..
Nothing more talked in-between us untill we reached our home. Rest of the journey mom kept her head on my shoulder hugged me tightly.. but all I had in my mind was vimal.

-------------;;;--------+;;;;;--------------------;:---+------------

We reached home by 0900 pm and suku opened the door for us. Seeing her face and hair we understood we disturbed her sleep.
Without saying anything suku turned back started walking towards her room.
We heard the door closing then mom looked at me and said smilingly : God's Grace, she didn't noticed my saree..
I too smiled back at mom.
Mom : go fresh yourself, let's have dinner together..

I didn't seen suku in dining hall, I asked about it to mom. Mom told me : she told me, she don't want food, she ate maggy.
Me: okey then, let's have food....
While having food I tried to have a conversation with mom about the job offer from vimal but mom signalled me to keep silence , will talk about it later..

After dinner i watched TV for sometime and when I saw mom entering inside her bedroom after house hold works, I switched off the TV and walked slowly without making any sound towards mom's bedroom. I tried to open the door but found door is locked from inside. I tried to open the door by turning the handle three four times then I heard mom's giggling sound.
I understood mom is there standing beside the door inside room. I called in low voice : mom.......
Mom didn't replayed, and then I said : common mom, open the door, please...
Still I didn't hear mom's voice , I countinued pleading but mom kept mum neither opened the door.
Soon after I became angry and said bit loudly : okey then,, take rest...
Saying this I walked back climbed stairs reached inside my room switched off the light and layed on my bed. I felt angry more than sad because of mom's act ... But I believed finally mom will come here in my room, probably she done that to make me mad..
Seconds later as I thought, I heard my door opening and lights were switched on but I didn't turned my head , I countinued laying on my bed facing mattress.
I felt mom sat beside me on the bed. Mom put her palm on my bare back and patted my back four five seconds and mom said : somebody is angry?..
I didn't replayed back, neither looked towards mom. Four five seconds later I got a lite slap on my back head and mom said in low voice : I can't stay here, suku is in her room adjacent to yours. If you wants, or feels come to my room..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986

so finally agent mom need new boss she had already job? offer from vimals import export company reason now sajan is little bit old and no stamina so shopa got bored her job , now the lucky guy vimal and fisy , at last post she incase informed her job quiet decison at anwar, vimal, and fisy they give order their choise then shopa finally informed her littile boy son at her lovers decison about her next job so this is continue teasing story , shopa gave storng weapen against her son kanna n emotional word u r my futre ,

waiting for next teasing moment shopas one kiss kannan angry just missing shopa mature gamer at who angry with her she know how handle the situvation
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I walked inside mom's room. Mom signalled me to be silent because mom were talking in phone. Also signalled me to switch off the light and lock the door.
I did the same and switched on the yellow dim light. I walked slowly towards the bed and sat on the edge of the bed . Mom caught my hand and pulled me towards the bed made me lay on the bed close to mom.
Mom turned towards me and kissed on my forehead , once more signalled me to keep silence because mom were talking in phone.
"Mom : mmm.......mmmm....okey then, call you later.....sorry,you know I don't have any chance....we had to wait...bye ...take care..
Mom looked at me for a second and gave a naughty smile then on the phone : ummmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa.................
I bit surprised and after disconnecting the call mom said : anwar,,he is mad,, because nowadays iam not giving him time to talk with me. Saying this mom smiled at me..
Before I could speak mom moved close to me and hugged me tightly and kissed on my cheek...
I too hugged mom tightly,,..... mom's boobs pressed over my chin , i felt the smoothness of mom's melons on my face...
Slowly slowly I started mooving my left palm over my mom's back and reached over mom's ass cheeks above the nighty.
I felt the softness of my mom's ass cheeks because mom not wearing anything inside her nighty.

I countinued rubbing my palm over mom's ass cheeks and in-between I gave a soft squeez on mom's ass cheeks which made mom gasp " mmm"..
Mom didn't said anything countinued laying hugging me tightly , mom pressed my face hardly on mom's boobs also played with my hair with both hand.
Then I tried to pull the nighty upward and mom raised her buttocks from the bed little which helped me to pull mom's nighty up to her waist.
Without wasting any time I put my left palm over mom's sost big fleshy ass and started caressing the ass cheeks with my hands.
I continued playing with my mom's soft ass cheeks and milky soft thigh. I inserted my palm in-between both ass cheeks and with one finger I rubbed over my mom's ass hole.
I moved my palm upward and backward and my fingers touched lower end of mom's well cleaned pussy. Mom left out a long "mmmaaa" from mom's mouth.
Mom's right palm slowly moved from my head and through my bare back slowly slowly inserted inside my dhoti and caught my hard 5 inch dick and gave me hard squeeze made me squeal : aaaaaaa....
My palm reached back over the soft flesh ass cheeks again and I squeezed hardly. Then mom gave me wet soft kiss on my lips. I too kissed over moms lower lip for two three seconds and mom took over the charge and started sucking my lower lip with both lips.
While kissing mom started moving the foreskin of my hard dick slowly up and down. In-between I licked my finger and made it wet with my saliva and put my palm in-between mom's ass cheeks and put my finger at the entrance of mom's tiny ass hole and pushed it slowly inside.

Mom made a "whooooooo" sound and I take my hand again and licked my finger again and pushed it back into the hole. Mom broke the kiss by biting my lower lip hardly and looked at my face and gave a sweat smile . I too smiled back and I tried to kiss once more again but before that mom said.
Mom : so,,what do you think?..
Iam in great plessure because mom continued jerking my cock very slowly.
I asked : what mom?..
Mom : about the job?..
After the question mom once more squeezed my dick hardly which made me left out a sound : ooooohhhh
I said slowly : it's up to you,, if you are okey then I don't have any problem...
Mom : I need an answer from you dear,, you are my man.
Me : I told you mom,, if you feels comfortable then iam okey....
Mom : but what about your dad?, I mean how can I describe the new job offer to him.
Me : I don't think it's a big issue , dad doesn't care about these kind of matters.
Mom : mmm, you are right....

Mom increased speed in shaking my dick and I made : ohhh,,ohhh sound every time with every shake ..
I squeezed mom's ass cheek hardly while mom busy shaking my dick. Mom understood iam reaching to my climax. Mom increased the speed in jerking my dick . My eye lids closed automatically , my whole body shivered, and finally mom succeeded making me cum.
I opened my eyes when I got hot wet kiss from mom on my forehead and I saw mom smiling looking at my face..
I felt ashamed watching moms smile, I pressed my face on mom's boobs hardly and hugged mom tightly and breathed hardly. Mom too hugged me back tightly.
I don't know how much time we spent there in same position cuddling each other tightly. Finally mom broke the hug and told me : kanna,, don't forget that your sis here. So you had to control yourself.
I said : mmm,,,
Mom : Now go back to your room. You have class tomorrow.
Me : I will sleep here mom...
Mom : no,,, that's why I told you Suku is here..
Me : mmm.....
Slowly I left the bed and opened the door and before closing the door I saw mom taking her phone in her hands....
I moved slowly back to my room. I layed on my bed and thought "IS THAT A GOOD IDEA?,I MEAN MOM BECOMING VIMALS EMPLOYEE?".
--------------------------------------+++++++------------------
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(conversation between vimal and anwar)

Vimal : hy buddy, I expected your call..
Anwar : what the hell are you planning ?..
Vimal : cool down man..
Anwar : We had an agreement , that's the reason I helped you to get Shobha..
Vimal : common, what did I do ?..
Anwar : okey then, iam going to call Shobha and tell her not to take your job. You knows she won't go ahead breaking my words. Did you thought she won't tell me anything?.
Vimal : listen anwar,, I know she will tell you everything and ask your opinion . I know you are angry with me because I didn't tell you about I offered her job. At that time shobha told me she is not interested, that's the reason I didn't informed you. I received her call today only that too 10 minutes before asking details of the job. God promise anwar..
Anwar : mmm... But..
Vimal : listen, don't be a fool.. think about the future anwar... You can have Shobha anytime as your wish if she joins with me .
Anwar : ohhh,, do you think iam a fool, it's not the actual word. You can have Shobha anytime as you wish, not me.
Vimal : common,, okey then.. change that to we.. we can have her.. is it okey now?..
Anwar : no,, it's not okey.. she is not like others , I mean like geetha , Daisy and others you gave jobs in your textile shop. This is different.

Vimal : I know anwar, I know, iam not a fool. I think you have doubt that Shobha is same like geetha, Daisy whoever you said before.
Anwar : don't play with me vimal. I don't care about anything only on this matter. You know that very well.
Vimal : ohhh,,, me took yaar... I think you are angry because of jealous because iam getting more chances with Shobha than you.
Anwar : think as your wish. I won't allow chechi to be a staff in your textile shop. No matter what..
Vimal : again you are fool,, did you thought I will gave job in my textiles, more than that Shobha will take that job?.
Anwar : then what?..
Vimal : my plan is , you know my parcel service office in xxxx place.
Anwar : what ?..
Vimal : haa, actually I thought so many times to close that. But it's my dad started from there. That's the reason iam still running it. There's not much staff there. 4,5 person's only, that too for loading and off loading work. Only one is our native rest were from north.
Anwar : wait a second...
Vimal : let me complete,, please..
Anwar : mmm..
Vimal : I think Shobha can take care the job , I mean accounts and communication. Think before you say something. That place is not that far from chechi's home , I think it around 15 km. Secondly in that 4,5 only one is our native. He is 60 something, dads old mate. Rest were from North. No issues will be there. I mean ... You know.. for chechi, for us... How's it?..
Anwar : I still don't think..
Vimal : I know you are jealous, I mean iam already getting more time with Shobha than you. Don't say no,, I know that's the real reason..

Vimal : common anwar,, I promise, god promise, I never ever had anyone like chechi in my life. To be Frank I don't feels like I wants anyone other than our Shobha. Even today I tried with one, but not gone well... Whooooooo,,, yaaaa,,, she is something awesome,,, in every way...
Anwar : mmm...
Vimal : and you fool, we both know the truth,, she believes in you more than me. Do you think she won't tell anything happening in-between us. And me, iam not going to take away chechi from you. I know I can't , even if I tried it's not going to happen.
Anwar : so you will try?..
Vimal : fuck you man, I didn't mean that. Now think, if she joins, she will be ours, every day. Not need to wait like before, I mean for a specific day, specific time..
Anwar : mmm..
Vimal : now you tell Shobha, as your wish. I know she is waiting for your opinion.
(Call disconnected)
...…......................................

15 mins later anwar calls again to vimal
Vimal : what now?..
Anwar : iam with you,, but she asked me about job details. Don't you informed her?..
Vimal : no,, I didn't had any idea at that time. I will inform her on my own. Don't worry about that.
Anwar : okey..
Vimal : thanks bud,,..
Anwar : mm...
Vimal : hey,, wait a second.. do you have any problem if I planned a trip with Shobha.
Anwar : soorry...
Vimal : I mean two three days we were alone together some where safe ...
Anwar : iam not getting you..
Vimal : I will tell you the details later after planning. I just want to know, if you will have problem if I get a chance to spend with her two three days..
Anwar : mmm,, well, if she is okey, then..
Vimal : that's enough for me, let me try, I will tell you details later, I promise..
Anwar : mm, you better be,,..
Vimal : I will bud, good n8...
Anwar : mmm,, goodn8
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
" Mom, it's too early", I said looking at the clock showing 0600Hrs.
My mom who already freshed up in early morning wearing normal maxi with bright smile in face carrying a cup of tea in hands sat slowly on the edge of the bed and kissed on my forehead softly and said : I know dear, iam soorry,, I need to talk to you.
I were still in sleepy mood closed my eye lids and said : mm,, tell me mom , iam listening..
Mom layed on my bed beside me and hugged me and said : are you listening?..
Me : mmm...
Mom : I called vimal,..
I opened my eyes and looked at mom questioningly..
"........................................................"

Mom : it's a nice offer, isnt it?..
Me : sounds great..
Mom : soo...?..
Me : what?..
Mom : tell me dear...
Me : oh mom, I already told you. If you are okey, iam behind your back, with full support.
Hearing it , mom gave me sloppy wet kiss on my forehead and said : thank you dear...
Me : can I sleep now?..
Mom pinched on my cheek softly and said : wait a minute, there's one more thing, vimal told me , I had to take training.
Me : mom..., you had to, it's common , don't you took training for current job you have..
Mom : haa, but I don't had to leave our house at that time..
Me : soorry?..
Mom : haa, for this job I need to study about some kind of software in computer. Some accounting software. How to input data, like that..
Me : so?..
Mom : vimal told me I had to go to xxxx place for that. The head office of the company is there. There onlythe training is giving.
Hearing it I sat on the bed and looked towards mom and asked : how many days?.
Mom : 3 to 4 days.. if I can learn everything in one day, then 1 day only.
I thought for a second, and asked to mom : so what you said?.
Mom : I said , I had to check with my son. Then only I can say something.

Mom too sat on the bed facing me and said : don't worry, I won't go...
I looked towards mom's face understood mom didn't said that from her heart..
I asked to mom : mom,, tell me. What do you think?. Don't gave the ball always to me. I also need to know what you thinking. Then only I could say something..
Mom thought for a second and said : well, as far as I know vimal don't makes compromises on his business matters. But even if I don't go through this training, he will give me the job.
Me : mmm..
Mom : kanna, you knew about me. I can't do that. I had to,, I mean how can I take his salary without doing my job properly.
Me : mmmm..
Then mom pinched on my both cheeks with both hands and kissed on my forehead one more time and said : but there's no way I will go there for training leaving you alone here. No way. No chance. But now if I go , suku is here. She will take care your needs.
I smiled cheeky and said : no, she can't,, all my needs...
Hearing it mom too smiled and slapped on my thigh and said : so, what do you think?..
Me : okey then, go and come back as soon as possible.
Mom became happy and kissed on my lips softly and said : now I had to talk with suku. About the job. Then to your father. I will after you go to class..
Me : mmm,, if you wants I will talk to both..
Mom : no,, not required, I will tell you if I needs help..
Me : mmm..
Mom : now,, my son can go back to sleep,, 1 more hour.. I will wake you up again. You know I can't talk all these while suku is near. That's why I woke you up in this early..
Me : mm,, so one more hour, I think we can talk bit more..
Saying this I placed my palms on my mom's thigh over the maxi and rubbed slowly..
Then mom smiled at me and took my both hands from mom's thigh and put it on the bed and said : not now.. go back to sleep..
Saying this mom stood from the bed and walked back. I watched mom's ass swinging beautifully as always...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I got call from mom during my lunch break..
Mom : kannaaa, everything is fine here, suku told me she will take care of you.
Me : haa,, so..
Mom ;: I talked to vimal , I had to leave tomorrow morning.
Me : why so fast ..?..
Mom : actually, it's my idea, did you forgot that suku had to go back to her college. So I told him I can take training on this weak..
Me : mm.. okey mom..
Mom :I will tell you the details evening.
Me : okey,, bye mom...
_-----------------+----------------------------------------

I searched fisy after the call , found him standing under a tree talking on phone. I walked slowly towards him thinking how to start to tell him about my mom's new job because I know there a chance he will ask so many doubts regarding mom's job.
I reached close to him and I heared fisy talking on phone : " thats a wonderful idea.... Of course, I will be there..... Don't worry about class's..... "
Fisy noticed my presence and cut the call immediately and gave me a foolish smile..
I asked : what happened?..
Fisy : n,,,nothing...
Me : new girlfriend , I think?..
Fisy : haa, forgot to tell you, sunaina,, dads friends daughter, seen her in a marriage, got her number finally..
Me : then, is it working out..
Fisy : of course yes, going well..
Me : haa, I forgot to tell you something.. my mom got new job.
Fisy : mm,,ohhh,, what happened?.
Me : nothing, mom is tired running here And there.
Fisy : mmm, you are right.. it's not an easy job.
Fisy's mobile rang again, and I saw the name displayed on the screen " sunaina".
Fisy took the call and turned to other side and said " I will call you, my friend is here with me".
After cutting the call fisy looked back at my face smiling foolishly and said : soorry, new one, kind of ...
Me : mmmm, carry on..
Fisy ;: let's go to class...
Me : okey...
I were relieved while walking back to class because fisy didn't asked much questions regarding my Mom's new job
............................ ...........................
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:momlover1

Please help to solve my situation ............

hai friend, am now little confused didnt get any solution thats y me asking u peoples suggestions and help to solve my situation.

my self vipin das (20) from kerala , presently am studying at college. my family consist pappa mom, sister and me. pappa working abroad and sister working at Bangalore.

now am in a situation. now am studying 3rd year of my degree, having lots of friends at college. me have a senior friend, he studying at post graduation in the same college. he helped me very much when i joined the college, now he is one of best and dearest friend of mine. i know he is very active on women's affairs. and he fked some girls of the college, he disclosed to me about it. and we regularly discussing about the sexual matters and women's matters. he very much crush in to mature married women's. i know him he is very self confident and brave man for making women's his sex partners. he have a good skills for that.if he likes a women at any cost he will make sex with her, thats his nature. now he crush on a mature women, when he meet at the market. he told about her to me."" ohh what a big butts, woow nice boobs. i will surly fk her"' firstly me didnt noticed about his sayings. then he regularly goes to market to find the mature lady. one day he phoned me that he found tha lady on the market. and he took some pics of her secretly. and he said to me that he likes the mature lady and he following her. but he cant find out her home. he said she is near to my house area. and he requested to me help him to find out the lady. at college he showed the pics which he takes last day. me shocked its my moms pic. he never know about my mom. me didn't told him anything.
now me scared and confused... last day am said to him about this, the women he following is my mom, then he just cut the phone.. after 1 hour he called me, he said that he found that she is form my flat area, and he had some little confusion about that is she may be some relative of mine. he said that, now its came to know that that hot lady is my mom.. then he tried to cont me, but me didnt responded.. he truly likes her. and my papa is not here and she also need sexual pleasure to.. its good to make an relation with my mom, its good for her health too.he saying that my pappa is not here and last he came to home 8 months before.. so my mom is a women she needs some sexual pleasure. that he will gives to her. he really likes her and its a common now society being having extra marital affair with some one, and my mom is beautiful, she will tbangd by some one some strangers.. that will makes problems, infact he is my friend and its very safe with him.. if mom likes her and allow him.. he will give her good sexual pleasure with very safety... he didnt make any problems, if my mom willing he will give good sexual pleasure to her.. full safety and secret he offering. what i do?? . friends what i do?????please help me...he is my best friend..onside my best friend other side my mom,,, am confused friends ples, help...ples...

Quote:kenpachi gaara
Let him do his thing. If he can get your mom into her bed , then she wont disclose it for sure. So , she will feel good but you wont know( at least she will think that u dont know).
Now , she gets a bone for pleasure and you can also keep an eye on the guy so that he doesnt do something stupid with her . Both ways , you will be benefited. Your mom is a woman , she needs the D too . why not let a KNOWN guy give her the D?? I am sure she will manage things in her way and you wont have to worry about a thing. Just make sure he doesnt disclose things on his side.

breville1
Holy Moses!! Right out of fantasy land but we know that reality is stranger than fiction.....

If true, I think your immediate and natural impulse was not to let him fuck your mum.....any normal person would have the same reaction. However, you are right in assuming that she should decide if she wants to respond to your friend's attention. The fact that she is pretty, that the society accepts extra marital affairs (perhaps should visit the place!! ), that she might be lonely as your father has been away a long time, that she MIGHT accept your friend, are all up to her, of course.

But if you cannot live with the fact of your mum's betrayal of your father and all the consequences, and there always are consequences, you need to let her know. Your father will eventually figure it out, maybe someone in your society will eventually mention something to him. It isn't just a friend or acquaintance that is being seduced, it is your own mum. Your friend is in fact a sexual predator. Can you really live with the fact that he is fucking your own mother??

However many ways you explain to me about her rights as an adult, etc. she still remains your mother and your father's wife of many years. Same way about your father...maybe he is fucking other women.....how would you feel if you knew that he betrayed your mum?

So if she still goes ahead, you need to assess your future relationship with your mum and friend. All this depends on your own upbringing, family background, social environment....and sexual fantasy you live in. What is good for me is not necessarily good for you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Friends

Finally this much story i have copied from our " Great Lost Site XOSSIP "

and rest of the story , The original Writer has to come and complete it.

Thank you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Damn this is hott
Like Reply
Thanks a lot sarit bhai for giving this full story.
Like Reply
This is best story here in xossipy... Loved every part of it
Like Reply
W O W, W O W, W O W
Like Reply
sarit11

Muje Lagta he Faisal ka Aab suku se Milan Karvane wale Ho. wo Kanan Se Dusri Ladki ke Bare me Juth Bo Rha Tha. Suku Usdin Faisal ke Hi Sath Thi. Jisdin Sobha aur Kanan Sajan ke Ghar pe Gye The. Be rehm Chuday ki Thkan seVo Rat me Suku ne Dinner bhi Nhi kiya.

Ab meri ek Fantaci Bhi Story me Jod do to Mja Aa jaye. Kanan Ka Gay shad Kanan Faisal aur suku ko Range hath Pakdta he Vo suku ko Use Karna Chahta he Par Faysel hi Uski Ass me Apna Hathiyar Dal deta he. Kanan Ko Ek Nya Aanand Milta he Bad me Sajan sir ka Ramu Ya Fir Sajan sir Khud Kanan se Moj Karta he.
Like Reply
Hot. When is the next update?
Like Reply
Please give us update author
Like Reply
Update ???
Like Reply
W O W Story, waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes AJJAY's post
Like Reply
We are still waiting to hear back from you
[+] 1 user Likes Instagang's post