Incest My Agent Mom by Devteen
Quote:kya pata yr

Too hot... Want to read more... But feeling bad for kannan. His frnd fucked his mom before him...

Quote:agoodfriend

Bahut hi gazab ki writing hai boss.....bete ke saamne uski maa chud rahi hai.....gazab
Uska dost uski maa chod raha hai....uske hi saamne
Gazab

deepaklife4fun
in real life you know wat is happening in kerala i will tell you..

Fisy parents will come and scold kanan and his mom for makeing their son a bad guy haa hhaaaa . they will abuse shobha and tell that our son was a very good boy and u slut made him a bad boy

shobha is cruel mom atleast she didnt get some pussy for her kannan kanan is still vrgin and shobha enjoying her life ... for kanan like a pimp only to lick .....how can u judge devteen

very saad kanna go away from home this is not the place ur mom is not loving she is using u plzzz plz show some mercy on kanan he has no one ... he never felt the hotness of pussy .....

im joiking dont feel
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Quote:saka1981

OMG its one of the update ...No Doubt Dev Bro . First Thx for Update & spending valuable time for us . Dev Bro ur way of writing & Story narration is too gud & Grt . Every Day We want ur Update Boz you have gry skill Ur Stop story at stage "What going to be happen next " .......

I expect Kannan to saw her mom (with her knowledge )love making scene with anwar or vimal ...But never expect with fisy ..I Expect fisy will get boobs & oral ...but lucky guy got shoba hot pussy .

How a lust change man mind in First Shoba thinking "ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS NOT BIGGER THAN MY SON FOR ME. "....But Last "I closed my eyes again and thought " let's deal with him later, now I want to finish this". After that I started riding back on fisy's dick wildely."

I waiting for what kannan is thinking ...how to face here after fisy ? .

Dev Bro Shoba not allowed kannan to fuck boz they are maintain son & mom bonding but she is sex with son's friend ....is it right ? .or here after kannan also got his mom pussy ? . or kannan told same dialouge " Mom whatever u doing for ur happy ..its given happy to me " or He got angry with his mom leave from his mom ?.......so many question raising from my mind ...So plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post next update to fast clear my doubt.....

So many Thx for Dev Bro giving to Hot & Erotic Story For Us

deepaklife4fun

u support this come on .... u ppl r cruel .. kannan now is alone no one for him.. his mom is just using him to get his friends .. in return what she is giving .. just a blow job and she will wipe with towel .. where as she is ready to drink his frnds cum..... she never bothered the fact that kannan is still virgin and she never take any initiative to make kannan enjoy .. i dont say he shlud fuk his mom but atleast shobha can manage her kannan fuk some girl .... i am in deep pain ... i can undestand kannans feelingss .... if the fuking so good i dont feel it without kannan bcz while reading this story .. i felt myself as kannan ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:saka1981

Bro As a human being im aslo sad about kannan...& watching same age man fucking his mom.
But kannan wants his mom pussy means...he know how to get & convince his mom.but he never did.
Bro first u analysis kannan character....He never mention im happy to fuking my mom.. he only happy to seeing mom enjoying with others.

deepaklife4fun

He never say happy because he never felt how it would feel when fuking one girls pussy .. and if it was his mom how it would feel fuking the way he came out ,,, but he never had any pussy in his life thats y he is not insisting his mom.. he only wanked or did gay sex .... his mother should know that( she knw actually) ... her son is still virgin ,,, his friends already had many girls including her..... i feel she is not loving kannan she just using him...

Shobha can make kannan enjoy real sex .. ... Kannan never had any gf .. Now he only have his mom,,, but she is just saying she can manage him.. if shobha really loved kannan .. when kaanan go out,,, she should definitly go for him not for sex atleast console him.... kannan evan drank her jiuces .. likked her ass hole ... she nver gave anything in return .. only wanking that she even wiped with towel .. she is ready to drink his frnd cum.............. come on she is exploiting kannan...no love .. she is a bitch
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After sometime I felt Iam reaching to my climax. i felt my whole body shivering I increased my speed on riding fisy's dick which made both me and fisy scream loudly and fisy caught my thighs with both hands and pinched on my both thighs like he feeling pain. I didn't even think about fisy I countinued riding on his dick untill I have my orgasm.
I layed over fisy's thin body completely exhausted and I started breathing heavily with his dick still inside my pussy. Fisy started mooving his dick by his own thrusting his hip upward and countinued untill he shoot his load deep inside my pussy.
Fisal hugged me tightly and we layed like that both of us breathing heavily around 15 minutes. We both drenched in sweet and finally i opened my eyes and broke the silence by asking : did it pained dear?..
Fisy replayed breathing heavily : yes,, bit no problem aunty,, its so good, it feels so good,, hoooo.. You are great aunty,, I never experienced such feeling never ever before... Hooooo....Nobody ever gave me such plessure before . you are great aunty.
Saying this fisy caught my cheek with both of his palms and kissed on my lips. I broke the kiss by pulling my head backward and said to fisy : I think its time for me to settle kannan.

Then fisy said : haa,,, do something aunty, I want kannan seated behind me on my bike with smiling face tomarrow at the time to go to class. Please aunty......
I smiled at fisy and said : sure dear,, he will be with you tomarrow..
Saying this I mooved from fisy's body and stood on the floor to tie my hair properly. Then fisy's come started oozing down from my pussy to my thighs. I looked towards my pussy and wiped fisy's cum with my right palm and looked at fisy and said with a smile : you made a mess fisy... You shouldn't have shoot it inside me...
Fisal sat on the bed and said with a foolish smile and said : soorry aunty, I lost myself at that time.
I smiled at fisy naughtily and mooved to toilet and cleaned my pussy as much as I can with water. After that I came back to my room and started walking towards kannans room and reached near the door.Then fisy asked me loudly : aunty.. Are you going like this to kannans room?..
I turned back and saw Fisal looking at me anxiously.. First I thought to say" whats the problem?". But then i thought it won't be good if fisy came to know what me and kannan used to do when we were alone. So I said : oh, I forgot...

Saying this I walked back into my room and took my nighty in my hand and I searched for my panty and I didnt get it. Then I asked to fisy : fisy... Where did you throwed my panty?.
By laying on his back on the bed Fisal said pointing his finger towards almara : somewhere near that almara aunty.
I walked towards the almara and searched around almara for my panty but I didn't get my panty. Same time Fisal stood from the bed and started wearing his track suit. I opened my mouth to say to fisy that i couldnt seen my panty here. But suddenly I remembered kannans arrival while Iam riding on fisy's dick and he searched here and there for something and he turned back when he reached near the almara and switched off the light and came again but I didn't know what he done after that.
I laughed loudly thinking that and fisy asked : what happened aunty?..
I said by controling my laugh : nothing fisy,, I don't know I will come back here or not. Okey?..
Then fisy came near to me and said : its really sad, I really feels to sleep hugging you aunty. But I can hold my self for kannan. Saying this fisy hugged me tightly.. Then fisy kissed on my lips softly..
After that I weared my nighty and kissed on fisy's forehead and said : good n8 fisy, sleep well..
Fisy replayed : good n8 aunty.....

I closed the door and walked towards kannans room. I couldn't enter inside kannans room because the door was locked from inside the room.
I knocked on the door also called out loudly : kannnaa.... Kannnaa......
I got replay from kannan : what you want, mom..?. Are you finished with fisal?..
I understood kannan is angry by hearing his change in voice. Then I said : I don't want anything ,, Iam here searching for my panty... I teased kannan..
I didn't get replay from kannan but seconds later the door opened and kannan threw my panty towards me and without even looking at me he walked back and layed back on his bed facing down on to bed.
I didn't understood what happened to kannan, even I asked kannan before I going ahead with fisal and kannan hummed as okey to me. I walked slowely inside the room and layed on the bed and mooved towards kannan and placed my hand on kannans bare back and asked : kannaa, what happened dear?..
Kannan didn't replayed anything so I asked again : kannaa, tell me daa, I asked your permission before iam going ahead with fisy. Then you didn't stopped me .. Then what happened Inbetween to you?.
Then kannan replayed : nothing mom,, please leave me alone, let me sleep mom.. You go there and sleep with fisy..

I became irritated hearing kannans replay and I pulled kannan by his shoulder and made him layed on his back.
Then kannan told me looking at my eyes : please mom, I told you to leave me alone..
Then I understood kannan is not angry, but he is sad... I caught kannans both cheeks with my both palm and asked : tell me dear, what happened to my dear?, tell me to mom daa... I want to know..
Then kannan closed his eyes and said after a long hard breath : nothing mom , I became jealous... That's all..
I started laughing hearing it, suddenly I stopped laughing and said : why you became jealous that too suddenly after long time after I started with fisy..
Suddenly kannan turned towards other side and he didn't replayed anything......
I remembered when kannan left the room, kannan left the room at the time when fisy started fucking me... Did he jealous for that?, did kannan also wants to fuck me?.. I thought myself..
Yes,, that's the reason, its me stopped kannan or warned kannan always from fucking me. I knew that kannan have the urge to penetrate his dick inside me always and he didn't do that only thinking about me or thinking the promise he gave to me. kannan told me somany times that he never ever hurt me or do anything which I didn't likes. Today, sometime before its me who stopped kannan penetrating his dick inside me , let his friend fuck me, that too while kannan laying beside me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
" oh god", what a big mistake I have done. I shouldn't have let fisy penetrate me, atleast while kannan were beside me. What I will do now?, how I will talk about this to kannan?, I don't have any idea....

I layed on my back thinking what I will do?. I knew kannan even licked my pussy gave me orgasm , also I made kannan cum shaking his dick. Then what's there big in allowing kannan penetrating me. Why Iam still standing with the idiotic ideology that kannan can't fuck me?. No,... I dont know ...
While I were busy with my thoughts kannan turned towards me and put his arm over my belly and said : soorry mom... Soorry if you felt hurt because of me. Really really soorry mom. I became jealous at that time seeing my friend fisy being close to you.. That's why I left the room. That's make me very jealous. Sooorry mom, you do whatever you want which can makes you happy. I don't have any problem.
I became really happy also I became bit emotional hearing kannans words because still kannan didn't told me what was his problem thinking I will feel bad. I turned towards kannan and hugged kannan tightly and kissed all over his face and teares rolled from my eyes. Kannan saw it and said : oh god,, Iam really really sooorry mom,, don't do this infront of me.. Please mom.. Please... Saying this kannan wiped my teares with his both palms.

Then I closed my eyes for seconds and finally opened my eyes and said to kannan : kannaa, I understood why you left the room and why you became jealous.. Now I knew how bad you felt when I let your friend feel my pussy with his dick at the same time I stopped doing that.
Then kannan said : no mom.. Nothing like that..
Then I looked sternly at kannans eyes and said : don't try to lie to me dear, I know the truth.. I knew you more than anyone.
Then kannan became silent.....
Then i asked to kannan : kanna,, do you want to feel my pussy with your dick?..
Kannan said suddenly : don't talk rubbish mom,, leave that matter and sleep with me today .....
Then I said : kanna, you heared my question?..
Then kannan replayed : oh mom... You know I won't do anything which you not likes. So please stop asking this because I knew my mom is not okey with that. So even if you agreed I won't do that...

Then I stood from the bed and remooved my nighty and I intentionally dropped my nighty on the ground and I bend down by giving a good show of my well spread ass for my kannans eye and I took my nighty from the ground and turned back and looked at kannan. Like as I thought I saw kannan looking at me with his wide popped eyes and opened mouth.
He shakes his head and said with a smile : common mom, please stop trying to tease me...
I smiled at kannan and said : why?, won't my dear like what he saw?..
Saying this I turned back again and bent bit and shakes my big ass .. I heared kannan saying : stop killing me mom....
I turned back and walked towards kannan and I sat on the bed near kannans lap and untied his dhotis knot and mooved his dhoti both sides and kannans 6 inch brown coloured fully hard dick became open in the air. I looked at kannans face with a smile and asked : so,, I think my panty became useful to you?..
Kannan hummed as replay : mmm, one time..
Then I said : cheeeeee, how many times I told you not to play with my undy?, don't you feel shame masturbate using my used panty, that too while Iam here with my dear son...

Saying this I caught kannans dick with my right hand and slowely started shaking his dick. Kannans eyes were closed and he said meekly : sooorry mom....
My heart beat raised to its maximum because I decides to do it,, I decided to give my first blow job to my son. I slowely lowered my head and my lips reached near my son kannans dick. I extended my toung from my mouth and my toung touched kannans light red cock tip. I heared kannan asking loudly :what are you doing mom?..
Without wasting anytime I opened my mouth widely and took kannans dick in my mouth and started sucking my own son kannans dick slowely. Kannan said : mom..... And he became silent... My head started mooving downward and upward fastly sucking kannans dick. Kannan started moaning loudly " aaaaaa,aaaaaaa,ooooohhhh". I increased the speed in sucking kannans dick and I countinued sucking his dick untill he shoot his load deep inside my mouth. At the same time kannan moaned loudly and longly " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooh ohhhh".
I didn't stopped sucking kannans dick untill I drank every drop of his salty hot cum from inside his dick . kannan sat on the bed and asked to me by bowing his bed looking at the bed : mom I know ,,,, you shouldn't have....
Then I said to kannan : stop saying blah, blah you have one job to do...

Hearing it kannan raised his head and looked at me anxiously. I smiled at kannan and mooved towards the end of the bed on four legs, I bend down like doggy position and said loudly to kannan : kannnaa, come here...
Kannan came behind me asked me loudly : what is this mom?..
Then I said : shut up.... Your friend made a mess in my pussy, more than that I took his half of life by riding on his dick. There's nothing left in him . so its your duty to fuck my ass...
Kannan asked : mom...?..
I looked back and said : if you don't want to do this, go take that dildo from my almara ... But my dear son have to lubricate my hole .
But something unexpected happened , kannan again showed how much he loves me he stood from the bed started walking towards the door and I shouted at kannan : kannnaa......
Kannan turned back and looked at me and said : please stop acting wiered like this mom..
I smiled at kannan and said : come here dear?..

Kannan came towards the bed and I pulled him with his hand and made kannan sit on the bed infront of me and said : oh you idiot,, use your opertunity that Iam giving to you. I don't have any problem dear, even if you have penetrated your dick inside my pussy last two days after you eating my pussy , I shouldn't been angry with you then . I know its wiered while we doing everything other than fucking. Its time to cross the line dear, I want my dears dick inside my anus, I want it now. Will you do for me?, or otherwise Iam telling you , i will call your friend here and let him fuck my anus that too infront of you. What you want?..
Kannan shocked hearing it and he said : are you sure you don't have any problem ?.
I said then : okey then, Iam going to call fisy then.. I tried to stood up from the bed and kannan stopped me doing it by holding me by catching on my shoulder and said : I will do it mom.....
I smiled at kannan and said : do it then, you jelousy boy... I smiled at kannan.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After that I took doggy position again , I placed a pillow under my chin and spread my both ass cheek widely with my both hands for kannan. Kannan behind me and his face touched on my ass cheeks and he extended his toung out of his mouth and his toung tip touched my tiny ass hole entrance and kannan started licking there with his wet toung tip.
My body heat started raising again. I know kannan is really a master with his toung job. But I know he is not good like fisy , I mean don't have experience like fisy in fucking using his dick so I decided to guide him . I said loudly : : kannnaa,,, after making the entrance wet with your saliva, then use you finger. Use one finger put it inside your mouth and makee it ...
Suddenly a sound came from beside the door saying : make it wet with your saliva then penetrate your finger inside, but be careful, too slowely.
I raised my body and both me and kannan looked towards the door completely shocked and saw fisy standing there with a cheeky smile on his face.
Kannan asked loudly : fisy you?....
But I didn't said anything , I countinued looking at fisy's face for some more time then I said with a smile : fisy, you knew how to do it,,, is it?..

Then fisy said with a smile : haaa aunty, Arab ladies like this very much.. I mean fucking their ass.. Don't worry I will help kannan..
I said with smile : haaa, that's good, its his first time...
Fisy said : mmmm, but I heared something licking?..
I replayed : mm, yaa, but yet not penetrated....
Fisy replayed : I knew that, I always had the doubt at the first time I heared about Aunty's lover from kannan. Everything is okey , friendship everything, but only that lover thing, son is okey, its really unbelievable ... Even I felt kannan doing something with your ass aunty while we were on the bed. More than that I too noticed kannans hard on looking at you.. But one thing aunty, I became afraid when I saw kannan left us alone in the room. I didnt understood what is the reason.. But now I understood what is it..
I saw kannan looking at fisy completely ashamed and I said to fisy : tell me fisy, I believe Iam the luckiest mom in the world.. What do you think?..
Fisy said : what's the doubt aunty?. My mom having sex with our car driver abdu for the past four years and I know everything and still walking around my mom acting I don't know anything, this is better than my condition..

" WHAT....",,, both me and kannan said loudly in same rhytham hearing fisy saying this about his own mom..
Then fisy said : its the truth aunty, actually mom don't have to go back, even dad told mom to stay here looking after me, but its mom insisted dad that mom want to go along with dad leaving me alone here. But only I knew that its not the love mom had on my dad , but she wants to being layed with abdu , our car driver.
Me and kannan didn't said anything, we both really surprised hearing that more than we amazed because of how easily fisy said this to us...
Then fisy said : why are you both looking at me like this?,, its not a big matter in Arabian countries... Even I fucked my friend mom somany times.. But its not the part of their culture, its because the ladies were too horny there because of the food habit... Chicken, b.... Everything... All time..
Fisy walked towards us and said : aunty,, time for taking position...
I slowely took back my position thinking what fisy said to us. More than that, I had to say, it's bit selfish, I felt bit happy knowing there's more women in the world horny as me cheating their family and like as my kannan approovinv it.
Fisy remooved his dress completely and became nude and I bit surprised to see his dick still hard after being ravaged by me riding on his dick widely and mercilessly.

Fisy sat on the bed and said to kannan : kannaa,, its better to bring some oil. It will make easier to you also to aunty.
Hearing it kannan stood from the bed with his hard throbing dick and walked out of the room. Then fisy sat on his knees behind me mooved his face on my ass and his face pressed on my ass and his tong he started licking at the entrance of my ass hole. Fisal countinued licking at the entrance of my ass hole Inbetween he rubbed his both palm softly on my ass globes and said : aunty you have a huge lovely ass,, ...
I said to fisy : hmmm, kannan likes it very much...
Fisy replayed : me too.......
Kannan came back with coconut oil and fisy took the small bottle from kannans hand and he applied the oil at the entrance of my ass hole and then he licked my ass hole with his toung. After that fisy said to kannan : its time to make Aunty's ass hole loose. Use your fingers for it. Suck your finger and made it wet by your saliva like this.... And penetrate it slowely inside...
Saying this fisy put his right pointing finger at the entrance of my ass hole and pushed it slowely inside my anus. Without much difficulty anf pain his finger gone inside my anus. Then fisy remooved his finger from my anus and said to kannan , suck your toung again and penetrate again. Do this untill you feel the hole became loose.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Saying this fisy penetrated again and again his finger after sucking his finger.
After that fisy said : its time kannaa.... Time to penetrate your dick in your moms ass hole. Good luck...
Saying this fisy mooved aside and kannan took position sitting on his knees and he put his cocktip at the entrance of my anus and kannan pushed his dick into my anus. Which made me scream in pain " aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa"... Kannan's cocktip entered inside my anus and then fisy said : hold it,,, hold it untill you feels aunty relieved from pain.
After my breathing became normal Fisal said again : push it kanna,, push it more...
I caught my both ass cheek with my both palms and spreaded my ass cheek widely and that made kannans dick penetrated his dick completely with one more push. And I screamed again " aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh".. I breathed heavily and fisy said : hold it kanna,, hold it...
After I started breathing normally fisy instructed kannan : its time dear,, go for it....
Without wasting more time kannan startes mooving his dick inside and outside of my anus. Its not my first time s dick entering inside my anus,, I have experience in taking more bigger and thicker dicks inside my anus. Fisy mooved close to me and he extended his arm and touched my pussy and started playing with his finger on my clits...

I started moaning loudly and said " aaaaaaaa,,,,,oooooo,,,,,, fisy,,,,, fisyyyy,,, be ready for your next round...."...
Fisy replayed : Iam waiting for it aunty........
I said : aaaaaaaa,,,,,,, I want your inside my pussy......
Fisal replayed : of course aunty,, your pussy is wet aunty....
Then kannan said by moaning : oooooohhh... Its too tight mom.... Its too tight.....
Then I said : aaaaaa dear,,,, fuck me kannnaa,, fuck me faster.......
The room filled with my dear son kannan's and my moans.. We both made loud plessure sounds. Kannan countinued fucking my anus at the same time fisy busy playing my clit with his finger..
After sometime kannan said loudly and increased the speed in fucking my anus : mom......... I feel it mom.... Iam going to cum....... Aaaaaaah.... Aaaaa haaaaa...... Aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa...
Kannan shoot his load inside my anus and kannan squeezed my both ass cheeks very hardly...... After kannan shooting every drop of his cum inside my anus , he slowely took his dick from my ass hole. And kannan mooved backside and fell on the bed on his back.
Without wasting time fisy replaced kannans position, he sat on his knees behind me and after sucking his pointing finger he inserted his finger deep inside my pussy and started finger fucking my pussy fastly. ..

I moaned loudly and said loudly " aaaaaa,,aaaaaa,,,,oooooo,,,,aaaaa,,fisy,,,,, fisy,,,,haaaaa"..
After sometime fisy remooved his finger from my pussy and he positioned his cock into my pussy and pushed his dick into my pussy and with one single push , my well fucked pussy took his full length of dick inside.
Fisy started fuvking my pussy vigouresly and we both moaned loudly.... " aaaaa,,,ooool,,,aaaahhhhhh"... Loud " plung,,,plung,,," sound came every time fisy's dick went inside me . Fisal countinued fucking my pussy fastly and widely . after sometime I felt Iam going to reach my climax.. I clinched my fingers on the pillow and one minute later I screamed " aaaaaa,,,,aaaa,,,,fissssy........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" . along with that I had my second orgasm . but fisy didn't stopped fucking my pussy untill he shoot his load deep inside pussy again.
I collapsed on the bed completely exhausted , I extended my legs and layed on the bed on my front body completely drenched in sweet and my eyes were closed. Slowely I turned back and layed on my back closing my eyes also covered my eyes with my right arm. Fisy came near to me and layed beside me on the right side and hugges me softly and kissed on my cheek softly and said : this is the best day in my life aunty.......

I didn't said anything to fisy countinued laying closing my eyes untill I felt something Inbetween my thighs. I opened my eyes and saw my lovely dear son kannan beside my thighs and he have a cloth in his hand. I understood kannan seen fisy's cum leaking from my pusssy. That's why my dear son with cloth to wipe it.
I smiled at kannan and kannan too smiled at me and I raised my both legs and folded my legs and spread my both legs widely. Kannan with the cloth wiped my pussy also my anus , I pushed the cum which trapped inside my pussy and kannan wiped that too.
After throwing the cloth kannan layed beside me left side and I smiled at kannan and gave wet soft kiss on his cheek and asked : are you happy dear?//
Kannan gave a naughty smile and hummed as yes : mmmmm... Along with that kannan kissed on my cheek softly...
Then I heared fisy asking : aunty... Can you tell me the speciality of your lover , Anwar?...
I turned and looked at fisy and asked : why?..

Fisy said : nothing,, bit curious.. Iam 100% sure he will have some special quality , that makes my aunty happy...
I smiled at fisy and said : yes, you are right,, he is too good , especially in bed.. I had to say he is alone equal to both of you, or more than both of you...
I looked at the clock and found time 0235hrs . I closed my eyes and said : time to sleep, so stop asking unwanted question.and somebody switch off the light,, please......
I don't know who switched off the light. I bit gone too far. I shouldn't have let fisy fuck me or enjoy with fisy. Atleast infront of my son kanna. I can't blame kannan. I gone too far.. I always felt to have fisy one day,, but I made a big mistake,, I have fisy infront of my son who were desperate to penetrate his dick inside me. I managed with blow job and letting fuck my ass. But my pusssy, my kannans birth hole.. I know we were crossed all limits but still he... Kannan... I can't let him do that... Never.. Its odd ,, after all we do these much naughty things... But... I don't know why... I can't,, my mind not letting me.. Let's see...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
NERRATION BY KANNAN

I can't believe finally it happened. Finally I got chance to use my dick inside a hole, not in pussy, in ass hole. I am not completely happy, but Iam satisfied because mom still not allowed me to use my dick in her pussy saying its already made mess by fisy. But mom let fisy fuck her pussy infront of me again after I fucked moms ass. I didn't have any choice other than hold my feeling because i know mom gave me a blow job also let me fuck her ass not for her plessure, mom did it only make me happy. More than that I can't force my mom or make her unhappy in any case.
Anyway its all happened because of fisy. I knew that, mom is not only upto that teasing thing, but I never ever thought mom gone this far with my friend fisy. I even saw my mom riding on fisy like pornstars in porn movies like a slutty bitch screaming in plessure .
But that moment fisy came inside my room while iam making ready my moms ass hole to penetrate my dick, I gone through the biggest awkward moments of my life. But both me and mom really shocked and surprised to know the truth about his conservative god fearing mom. Fisy openly said to us that his mom is also a horny slut not that much as my mom , but still a horny women who being layed by their car driver named abdu back in dubai. The knowledge that fisy is also a wiered boy like me who made me my awkward flown away. More than that fisy explained every step how to fuck an ass detail by detail. I had to say he make my moms ass hole ready for taking my dick.

My sleep broken and my eyes were opened because when my inner mind which is filled with yesterday nights hot sessions made my hand moove on my bed inserch of my moms and fisy's presence. My hand failed to make a contact even one of them or my bed were empty at that time apart from me. I looked at the clock and saw time 0719Am. I took my dhoti and mooved out of my room in search of fisy because I don't need to search my mom, I know where she will be this time .
I came down from the stairs and I started hearing voices. I mooved slowely with my fast beating heart and shivering hands because I came to know the voice is nothing else other than my moms plessure sounds. I reached infront of the open doorway of my kitchen and my eyes popped out from its socket.
I saw my mom standing bending her body by the support of moms hands on the wall and moms nighty being raised above her waist level, or my mom is bottomless and fisy is also bottomless and his underwear and lower were on the ground who fucking my mom from behind moaning loudly with every thrust into my moms pussy rhythamatically " aaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,aaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,aaaaaaaahhh" by holding his hands on moms waist. My mom too moaning loudly along with fisys every thrust " aaaah,,,,ooooh,,,,aaaaaaahhhh" by closed eyes.
I understood both my mom and fisy dont even took bath in morning ,from their appearances and look Fisy heared my footsteps and looked towards me but he didnt stopped countinued mooving his hip forward and backward thrusting his dick into my birth hole. but he gave a foolish smile to me and said : aaahhhh,,oooaaakannnaaa, gooodaaaaa,morndaaaaaa"..
I didn't replayed anything to fisy because I were still in surprised state seeing my friend fisy and my mom in action at this early time in the morning that too without even taking bath. then mom turned her head towards me and looked at me with half closed eyes and opened mouth and tried to smile at me but failed to give a complete smile because of fisy's hard thrust in my moms pussy with his dick.
What to say, my dick became rock hard seeing my friend being fucking my moms pussy and I said meekly in excitement : mom,,,, its too early....

Then fisy replayed : aaaaaa,,so,,,,so. What,,,,kannaaa,,,,haaaaa?".
Then mom said looking at me half closed eyes : your,,, your friend, is too aaaaaaaahhh,,, naughty.....daaa kannnaa,,, aaah...."..
I couldnt hold my urge and slowely walked towards them and with my left hand I caught moms right boob above the nighty and started squeezing it slowely.... I caught other boob also with my other hand and started pressing and squeezing moms boobs with my both hands..
After sometime mom screamed loudly : fisyy....daaaa,,, fast,,, daa,, fast , fuck me fast,,, aaah,,, fuck me fast......."... I really felt fisy finish his movement fast and take his position .
Fisy started fucking my mom fastly and Mom started mooving forward and backward along with fisy's thrust and with right hand mom caught my shoulder for better support and moaned loudly and said " Iam about reach...fisy.....aaaaaaaahhh, fisssy....aaaaaaahhhh, fast, fast...."..
" hhhh,,,,hhhhh,,,,hhhhh,,," along with this sound fisy increased the speed in fucking my moms pussy and I counyinued squeezing my moms both boobs hardly... One minute gone mom screamed loudly and I felt moms whole body shivering " aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo".. Moms body jerked for two three seconds countinuesly and I came to know mom had her orgasm snd then mom caught both of my shoulder with both hands and fisy didn't stopped mooving his hip forward and backward with closed eyes and I heares " pluck, pluck" sound along with fisy thrust his dick into my birth hole . seconds later fisy screamed " aunty....... Iam ,,,,come,,,coming....aaaaaaaa,,aaaaa",,,...... I saw fisy's whole body shivering and slowely slowely with " aaaah,,,,aaaah,,aaah" sound, fisy decreased the speed of his hip movement.

finally , slowely fisy withdrwan his dick from my birth hole and wiped the sweat from his face with his both palms . Then fisy slowely mooved aside from my moms backside leaving my moms hip free from his grip. I looked at fisy's dick and saw his dick shining because of my moms pussy juice and also i saw cum dripping from his cocktip. Mom started breathing normally and with support of my shoulder mom stood properly on her feet's and put her nighty properly. And gave a cheeky smile to me and said : your jerk friend again made a mess in my pussy..... Atleast you should have advice him properly kannaa..
I smiled at mom foolishly and looked at moms face like Iam asking : advice what mom?..
Then mom turned back and looked at fisy and I saw fisy smiling at mom brightly... And he said scratching his head : aunty,,, there's still left...
Hearing it mom smiled at fisy and said : oh you naughty..., saying this mom sat on her knees infront fisy and fisy mooved forward with his dick mom took his dick inside her mouth and startex sucking his dick untill make it clean.
Then mom again stood on her feet properly and I looked my mom and fisy one by one with my fully hard erect and I asked : when did all these started?./
Fisy started wearing his lower and looked at me and smiled and said : time.... I don't know... Probably around 30 minutes. Is it aunty?.
Mom didn't replayed anything but smiled at fisy...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I foolishly smiled at fisy and then turned towards mom who already started working in kitchen and mooved towards mom and I put my left palm on my moms ass and started rubbing moms ass cheek with my palm .
Mom stopped working turned her head towards me and I gave a cheeky smile towards mom...
But mom didn't showed any facial expression, mom then turned her head towards fisy who looking at us with a smile and said sternly : fisy,, go fresh yourself first,, after that kannan will came there ..
Fisy replayed : okey aunty,,, saying this he walked out of the kitchen...
After I saw fisy mooved from my sight I asked to mom with a smile : so,, how's it started mom?, I mean these early?.. I said this rubbing my palm over moms ass..
But mom didn't replayed to my question , but mom asked : tell me dear, what you want?..
I bit irritated by that question and I said : mom,, you know what I wanted?...
Then I felt mom thinking something.. Suddenly mom gave a bright smile to me, which I really felt, mom faked the smile.. And suddenly caught my hard dick with moms right palm over my dhoti,, and squeezed it hardly and asked : so, that's my dear wants... Hmm.. I think I can help my son..
, I really felt mom is trying to act like she is happy .. But I didn't said anything to mom countinued looking at my moms face.
Suddenly mom took my dick out from the dhoti and started mooving the skin on my dick forward and backward slowely.. I carefully looked at moms face expression for some more time while mom shaking my dick..
Suddenly I mooved backward two three steps which made my dick free from moms hand and I bowed my head for two three seconds and then looked at mom who looking at me surprised and I said to mom with a fake smile fitting on my face : you are a bad actress mom,, really a bad actress...

Saying this I turned back and walked out of the kitchen and entered back into my moms room and layed back on the bed closing my eyes. Mom came behind me and closed and bolted the door and layed beside me on the bed and said : kannnaa..
Then I said without looking at moms face : mom,,,,,,, please.......
Then mom said sternly : turn around look at me kanna...
Then I Turned my body and layed on my back looking at mom's face . Then mom said : I know what you really wanted kannaa.. Do you want it, then its yours,,you can take it. but Iam not ready for it. I don't know what is the actual reason. My inner mind is not allowing me to let you , my own son do it...
Then I said : okey mom.. Now tell me mom,, Did I tried to do that?.. Did I tried to fuck your pussy?.. Mom,,, you even forgot that I used to came behind you and play with your ass. I didn't seen any wiered acting from you then . mom.. You still don't know how much I cares you. Listen mom,,, I am not going to do anything, which my doesn't likes. Its true, I feels to do that, I feels to fuck the pussy of yours, but I won't do that untill my mom is ready for thar. Yesterday too, I tried to avoid fucking your ass but its you mom..
Then mom said looking questioningly : what do you meant by , you finished with that?..
Then I said : I know how to masturbate. I don't think I want any help from anyone for that..
Then mom said : oho.... Then dont you want my ass dear?..
Then I said : mom.... Stop bullshitting mom. You got one more boy friend, that too your sons friend, you can let him stay here, sleep here always, so that you can use him or let him use you as per your wishes.
Mom looked curiously countinuesly for seconds and saw the jealous inside me and started laughing loudly and said : oh my dear kanna... You fool, listen.. Nothing in this world bigger or greater than you to me.
Then I asked hummed meekly : mmmm...

Mom smiled at me and kissed on my lips and said : Iam not ready only for one thing. Its my son who fucking his own birth hole. Its, I don't know, still Iam... I can't accept it. . Other than this, my kannan have everything,, you heared me don't ask me again what all that everything, everything is okey for me dear...
I looked at mom questioningly and said : are you sure mom?..
Mom replayed : mmm, sure..
I asked : blow.. Ass?..
Mom said : yes,, but you have to understand my situations or feelings at that time. Don't think you will get it or you can do it as like you wanted at your time?..
I became happy and said : okey mom... Don't forget that, I didn't forced you till now and won't force you never ever.
Then mom smiled and said : mmmmm, i know that my dear. so tell me what is my dear kannan prefers now?..
Then I said : now I don't want nothing from my dear mom.. I know my jerk friend woke up early before me and took my place ... After the class, I will tell you what I wants..

Then mom brought her face close to mine and with lovely smile mom put her left palm on my dick over my dhoti which is not hard but my moms touch made my dick start growing and said to me : that's so bad ,, how can I let my dear go to class being unhappy .
Mom slowely pressed my dick and rubbed palm over my dick which made my dick completely hard. I didn't replayed anything because I started enjoying moms touch on my dick and my lips aparted and light " oooh" came from my mouth. My hands mooved towards moms head and caught behind moms neck with my both hand and pulled moms face towards mine and my small lips touched moms thick lips and I started kissing passionately on moms lips and mom too responded to my kiss. I sucked moms both lips with my lips softly inbetween I kissed moms both eyes softly again kissed moms lips passionately and my toung penetrated through moms toung inside moms mouth and our toung touched each others and started rolling each others inside moms mouth.
I broke the kiss suddenly when I got the salty taste of cum which is not unfamiliar to me . Then mom smiled at me and kisses on my cheek softly with a naughty smile also softly bitten on my cheek softly and said in low voice : kannaa,, stop being jealous always. I love you so much, love you more than anyone. I can't watch my son being sad because of me , for my enjoyment.
Hearing it I kissed vigouresly all over moms face including on moms thick lips and said : I know that mom.. But what to do mom, Iam becoming jealous automatically when fisy being close with you... What will i do?...
Then mom smiled and mooved both end of my dhoti both sides which made my dick completely free and mom softly caught my hard dick with her palm and slowely started shaking my dick and said : I know you will dear.... Oh kannaa, how far we gone ...
Then I asked in low voice : are you unhappy mom?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom smiled at me and said : why should I dear?, Iam very much happy to being like this with my son. Who loves me cares me very much more than anyone in the world... Saying this mom squeezed my dick hardly and increased speed in shaking my dick.
Then I said to mom with a cheeky smile : you are really a slut... Is it mom?..
Then mom asked : what you meant by slut?..
I countinued smiling and said to mom : well...... You know what I meant.. I really stunned when I saw you riding on fisy... Ooohhh, that's something hot and nasty mom...
Then mom said by continuing shaking my dick : did you like it what you saw?..
I replayed : mmmmm...
Then mom said : My dear kannan liked it, then why cant I be a slut?...
Then I said : oh mom... You do whatever you want.. Aaah...

Then mom smiled at me and said : i think I will became fatty within months. Iam having that much protein nowadays...
Saying this mom stood from my body and turned to other side and layed back on the bed raising moms face that too inches away from my dick. Mom adjusted her body position caught my dick again with right palm and pulled the skin on my dick completely backward and startes licking on my cock tip with her toung which made me started moaning " ooohhh,,,aaaaaaa"..
Without wasting more time mom took my dick in her mouth completely and started sucking my dick which made me moan more loudly and longly . mom started slowely and increased speed rhythamatically sucking my dick , I seen my moms head mooving upward and downward along with my dick mooved in and out from my moms mouth. My left arm mooved through moms body and nighty by my Palm rubbing the soft flesh on moms legs and my hand reached over my moms big ass.
Mom spreaded her both thighs more and my fingers gone towards my moms pussy and my finger touched my sloppy birth hole . my finger easily went inside my moms hot sloppy pussy because of the cum , my friend deposited some time before. I mooved my finger in circle motion inside my mom's wet sloppy cum filled cunt at the time mom countinued sucking my dick hardly.
Maximum one more minute passed , my muscles started contrasting and I felt shiver all over my body and i screamed " aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaa,mom........".. My hip mooved from the bed upward two three times along with that I shoot my load inside my moms mouth. Mom countinued sucking my dick untill make my dick cleaned.
I countinued breathing heavily and mom turned position layed beside me abd hugged me tightly also caressed my hair looking at my face with lovely expression. I turned towards mom and hugged mom tightly and we countinued laying hugging each other tightly around 10 more minutes.

Finally mom broke the hug stood from the bed and remooved her nighty and became completely nude. My Prevert dick started becoming hard again looking at my hot sexy moms nude body. With a naughty smile mom tied her hair behind her head and said to me : kannaaa... Iam going to take bath. Close your eyes and sleep one more hour. Don't make your little thing hard again thinking unwanted things... I will call you dear....
I said with cheeky smile : mmmm, okey mom....

After both me and fisy hugged mom tightly, I sat behind fisy on his bike and fisy started his bike . Mom said loudly : fisy... Don't go fast.....
Fisy replayed back : don't worry aunty... I won't hurt my friend....
On the way to class, I remained silent untill fisy asked me : kannaa,, why are you silent?./
Then I said : nothing yaar....
Then fisy said : common bro.... You dont need to be silent for what happened inside your home.
Then I said : hmmm, don't say happened like it was a mistake and won't happen again..
Then fisy laughed loudly and said : haaaa, let's see.....
Then I asked : did you really said ,, I mean about your mom?, is that really true that your mom with your driver?.. Iam soorry... Actually its bit hard to believe,, your mom, always in hijab, god fearing..
Then fisy said : why should I lie to you bro?.. Its the truth...
Me : mmm, did your mom knew that you know everything?..
Fisy replayed : well I don't know...

I said : mmmm... And started thinking about fisy's mom...
Rubeena,, Sorry Rubeena wahid,, wahid fisy's dads name. I didn't seen aunty in any other dress other than in hijab. I mean I only seen auntys face and her hands. Aunty is very very fair beautiful and cute by her face. Cute and sexy, both have differences. My mom is beautiful and sexy. Rubeena aunty, she is cute but I don't think anybody will say she is sexy before they she is so cute. Rest.. Aunty is same ditto as fisy. Have red cute small lips. Not chubby , slim, height around 163 cm. More than that I don't have any idea... Next time I will try to figure that out...
Suddenly fisy said to me : are you thinking about my mom ?..
First I decided to say " no", but then I said : wellll,,,,, haa....
Fisy laughed loudly and said : hahaha,, nothing much more to think, is it?..
I replayed : haa... You are same ditto as your mom..
Then fisy said : haaa,, and you too ... Anyway i dont think you will be lucky as me... I mean me with your mom...
Then I said : shut up..... I didn't think about that.. ..
Fisy laughed loudly " hahaha hahaha".../...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Fisy didn't talked anything about my mom liinfoue used to talk with me daily before. I know he don't need to talk and discuss about my because he had sex with my mom that too infront of me and I know he is going to have sex with my mom again. After the class fisy told me that he is coming to my home and he will stay in my home in the night. I became irritated and angry because if he came home today, i know its going to effect me. I will loss the chance to have my mom in our style . so I said to fisy : fisy,, I have a doubt. Your parents will go back to dubai within two weak. So I think your parents won't be happy if you spent more time in my home by avoiding the time which you had to spent with your parents.
Then fisy looked at me and laughed and said : so, you don't like Iam coming to your home.
Then I said : common, your arrival is not going to disturb me and mom. Because I know she loves me more than anyone, including you. One word is enough for me to my mom stop everything . do you have any doubt in that?
Then fisy said : no bro..not at all. I know how much she loves you . You don't need to explain. Iam just joked yaar... Anyway you are right, there's a chance my parents became uncomfortable if I stay in your home countinuesly. That's why I made a plan. We both are going straight my to my home. We spent some time in my home together and in that time I will convince my parents that I have lot to study and I will go with you because you can't stay in my home because your mom will became alone in your home. How's that idea?..
All my dreams vanished away and holding my anger inside I said : mmmm, okey.....

Like as fisy said he brought me to his home directly after the class. I informed this to my mom that I will be late and fisy will also come with me and stay in our home. Hearing that mom laughed loudly and asked me : so,,, are you okey with that dear?..
I only hummed in anger : hmmmmm, then cut the call...
Fisy's mom opened the door for us in his big home." What the fuck".. My dick became hard even only seen fisy's moms beautiful face. I tried to control my feeling and with a bright artificial smile I entered into their house. Seeing me along with fisy, fisy's father became very happy and came near to me and hugged me and said : welcome dear kanna...
Within minutes a bakery shop came infront of me and fisy's mom ordered me to ate all of it. I didnt ate much bakery but i ate rubeena aunty with my eyes. My eyes not mooved away from fisy's mom and started taking messurements of his moms body. Aunty is skinny , around 34d boobs , 80-85 cm ass slim figure. But soo beautiful, especially the red soft lips like fisy. Also the black mole just below right side of lips maked aunty more cute. Somany questions regarding my family also about our studies asked by fisy's parents and I countinued replay to them looking at aunty through corner of my eyes.

Fisy came inbetween and sat beside me and informed his family that he is going to come with me to my home for study and stay in my home in the night. Hearing the word study fisy's parents became very happy. But only me and fisy knew what are we going to study in my house.
Before leaving the house I looked at fisy's mom who were in hijab from top to bottom and then fisy said in low voice : don't be too harsh with my mom. She only likes our car driver. .. Saying this he gave foolish smile and I too smiled back.
Around 7'o clock in the night we reached back in our home and my mom opened the door wearing yellow sleeveless nighty. Fisy didn't waited a single second he hugged my mom tightly by saying : hiii aunty....
I walked behind fisy with moody face and mom noticed it and came near to me and said in low voice : you should have stopped your friend coming here..
I didn't replayed, I went straight to my room had my bath and took my books and started studyingm. I didn't called fisy, because I knew that he is not here to study. Around 30 minutes gone mom came inside my room and hugged me from behind and kissed backside of my neck softly and said : study well dear, don't be jealous and angry.. You know you will get what you wanted. Please don't anything effect your studies.

Then I replayed : mmm..................
Mom said : inform me after you completed your study,,, we will have dinner after that...
My mind gone towards downstairs thinking what should have my mom and fisy doing now.. But somehow I controlled my mind and tried to concentrate on my studies..
Around 0925 I went to downstair and saw fisy on sofa layed on his back. Fisy looked at me and smiled and said : aunty is inside her room. Talking with Anwar.
I sat on a chair started watching TV with fisal. Around 0950pm mom came from moms room and said to us " sooorry boys for the delay, let's have dinner". Fisy stood first from the sofa and walked towards dining room like he is in his home . I walked slowely behind him and sat beside him infront of dining table.
My mind were completely disturbed and I felt really unhappy because of fisy's arrival. But I tried to act like Iam happy and I made fake smiles for fisy's third standered jokes. I saw mom looking at my face with a naughty look inbetween.
After the talk I said to mom that Iam going to my room , I have still lot more to study. Then fisy replayed : common kannaa, we both are in same class , I don't know there's these much to study... And he smiled at me..
Then I made a bright fake smile and said like jokingly : haa, you won't know,,, but I have to know that. Because my mom don't have that much money like your dad...

Then fisy said : oh... Okey sir... But don't forget to tell what you studied in exams to me.. He laughed loudly.
I saw mom looking at me naughtily countinuesly but didn't said anything...
I reached back to my room, my dick remained calm all these time even after watching my moms big ass juggling sexily infront of me.. I studied around one more hour and I don't know when my eyes closed and I fell into sleep.
My eyes opened when I felt something on my cheek. I bit shocked but came back to normal state very early when I saw my mom ner to me with a bright smile. I smiled at mom and looked towards the clock and found time 1145... I looked around my room searching for fisal but didn't seen him near, so I asked to mom : mom...fisy....
Mom laughed naughtily and said : don't worry dear, he is not going to get up from my bed untill tomarrow....
I looked at mom questioningly and seeing my expression mom smiled at me and kissed on my left cheek and bitten on my cheek and said : he finished with his engine oil..
I smiled hearing that and asked : how many times?..
Mom replayed : 3...
I asked again : and my dear mom?..
Mom said : 1....
I laughed loudly and said : only 1... That's too bad....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Then mom said : mmmm, but your friend, the idiot messed my pussy again at his third.. I told him to bring protection next time.
Then I said : oh mom..... I have only one word, its not going to change hours to hours. I mean Iam not going to penetrate mine there...
Then mom said looking at me with wide eyes : oh...are you planned to penetrate some where else...?..
All these conversation was enough for my 6 inch dick to became hard, and I said : if my mom okey,, then I think......
Then mom laughed loudly and pinched on my cheek hardly and said to me : don't worry dear, I told fisy not to come here daily and expect to have me every day.
I asked to mom : what?, how?, what he said?..
Then mom laughed and said : I know he coming here saying lie to his parents about study. But he is not doing it. More than that I know no parents won't be that happy if their son stay everyday in some others home. So, I told him this.
I became very happy and smiled at mom and asked : then what he said?..
Mom said : nothing.... He dont have any choice ...
I hugged mom tightly and said :thank you my dear shobha.... Saying this I kissed on moms cheek hardly...
After the kiss mom said to me bit seriously : its not only for you kanna... That's not a good thing , fisy coming here daily and me with him.. That will bring us problem one day.

Then I said : oh my dear mom lost interest in him.
Then moms face expression changed and became furious hearing that and said : oh... Iam .... Is that it?..
Hearing it I raised from the bed and forced mom lay on her back and I put my both legs on each side of my mom near her belly and sat on my knees without giving more force on my moms belly and I leaned onto moms body and my face reached inched away from my moms face and said : mom..... Iam really crazy about you, thats true, but same as that I loves you very much.. I always feels you I want you beside me.... Love you mom..
Mom who were furious , started smiling and said : I heared you done something with fisy's mom?.
I asked : did fisy told you that?.. Common mom , I didn't do anything other than looking at aunty.
Then mom said : oh,,, is there anything special in her for my son to look at her that keenly?.
Saying this I lowered my head and rubbed my nose on moms nose also gave a soft kiss on moms lips and layed over moms body hugging her tightly..mom caressed my hair and my slowely mooved towards moms lip and I softly kissed again. I kissed again and again finally we started kissing passionately.

I sucked moms lower lip with my lips and I penetrated my toung inside my moms mouth and mom extended her toung and my toung rolled around moms toung in moms mouth. I felt the salty taste of fisy's cum from moms mouth but I didn't stopped kissing mom. Mom countinued caressing my hair along with our soft passionate kiss with both hands. I broke the kiss and pulled moms nighty with my hands and mom raised her body parts for making easy for me to remoove the nighty.
Within seconds I finished my task and mom became complete nude. I sat ovee mom again without giving my complete weight on moms body and i lowered my upper body to moms body and caught moms both boobs and startes pressing it slowely. With my both pointing finger I tickled my moms erected nipples also squeezed both nipples with two fingers each . with every squeeze mom made " aaaaahhhh".
Afther that I put my mouth on moms left boob at first but countinued pressing moms right boob with my left hand . I licked moms nipple like a candy with the edge of my toung and slowely slowely started sucking moms leftt boob. Mom started making low plessure sounds " aaaah,,aaah,,,oooo".. After sometime I mooved my mouth from left boob to moms right boob and done the same as I done with my mouth on left boob. I slowely mooved back, from moms belly by kinnging over moms white soft body. And finally I reached inbetween moms thighs and my face reached above my moms pussy.

But I didn't kissed there because i remembered what mom said to me that fisy shot his load inside my mom. So at first I started playing with my right two fingers on moms clit. With my fingers I tickled moms clit and made mom moan loudly also squeez moms boobs by own hands. I didn't seen cum oozing out of my moms pussy probably mom should have cleaned her pussy before coming to my room after over with fisy.
I use my both hands then on moms pussy, I used my left fingers and replaced my right fingers from playing with moms clit. With my right pointing finger I started rubbing thought the crack up and down inbetween outer pussy lips. My lips started shivering I really felt I want to use my mouth in my birth hole but the knowledge that there will be still fisy's cum inside moms pussy made me stop mooving my mouth towards moms pussy.
I failed to hold my urge , finally I softly kissed on my moms pussy at the same time I heared my moms loud voice " aaaaa aaaaaaahhhh". I know mom too wanted my toung there, I visually checked didn't found any cum at the entrance so finally I extended my toung out of my mouth and started licking up and down on the pussy inbetween moms outer pussy lips. Mom started moaning loudly by calling my name " aaaa aaaaaaaahhh,,,, kannnnnnaaaaaaa,,,,,,ooooooooohhhhh".

I countinued licking softly on moms pussy suddenly mom caught my head with her both hands and pushed my head into my birth hole forcily and mom screamed " do it kannnaa,, do your toung job....aaaaaaahhhh". I don't even know mom is conscious or not. But I managed my toung without going inside moms pussy. I pulled my head backward and made free my head from moms grips. Also I raised my face higher and looked at mom questioningly. Then mom gave a foolish smile also said meekly " sooorry"..
I smiled at mom , by smiling towards mom I passed my right middle finger into my birth hole which made mom close her eyes and mouth opened widely and made a long plessure sound " aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhh aaaaa". My finger easily went inside my moms sloppy sticky pussy.
My finger easily went inside my birth hole because of fisy's drilling excersise with his dick in my birth hole. Then I took my finger from moms pussy again penetrated with two finger this time into moms pussy. I started mooving my fingers forward and backward slowely along with that I licked at moms clit with my toung. I increased the speed of mooving my fingers in and out from my birth hole along with that mom moaned loudly...
The smell of moms pussy juice and fisy's cum which mom failed to wash out completely penetrated through my nose holes. I countinued fucking and licking vigouresly untill mom had second orgasm. After mom became normal mom stood from the bed and took doggy position on the bed . I sat on my knees behind mom and spread moms ass cheeks and brought my face towards moms big ass .then mom said : kannaa, its not necessary dear.. Fisy already used it...

Hearing it I looked at moms ass hole carefully and found the entrance wet and sticky . then I took position on my knees put my cocktip at the entrance of my moms asshole and I pushed my hip forward and my dick gone inside my moms ass hole completely with that single push. I felt thick liquid filled inside moms asshole and I started fucking my moms ass slowely . slowely slowely I increased the speed and countinued fucking my moms untill I shoot my load inside my moms ass.
I took seconds to became started breathing normally. I pulled out my dick from moms anus and layed beside my mom who were laying on the her belly on the bed. I mooved close to mom and put my one leg and arm over moms body and hugged her. Mom turned towards me and hugged me tightly and said in my ear : next Satursay sajan is going to come back. He invited us to his home on Sunday.
I asked : us?..
Mom said : mmm....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Fisal,,,,, he came up with new idea after my mom told him fisy can't come daily to my home and stay there. So next three days he came directly to my home with me after class and took my mom to her room and had sex with my mom. I didn't tried to interpret inbetween them because I liked my own time with my mom later in the night. So I stayed in my room and studied while fisy having sex with my mom in moms room. Later night after moms private hot talk with Anwar I joined with mom in the bed and had our private time and I fucked moms ass as usual.
Saturday arrived as like past three days fisy came with me into my home. Mom opened the door for us but there's something change in moms appearance , mom is not in her sleeveless nighty as usual but in a maxi. Before mom saying anything Fisal hugged mom tightly with bright smile and mooved forward. Suddenly fisy broke the hug and stood like he is frozen mom stood by bowing her head. When I entered into my home I saw my sister sukanya sitting in the sofa with popped out eyes and dropped jaw.
Like fisy I too stood like frozen for seconds completely shocked for seconds untill mom came back to sense then mom said with a foolish smile : why are you boys standing like you guys got electric shock?..

We both came back to sense and I looked at my sister and asked to her : hii, suku...when , when did you came?..
Suku replayed after two three seconds looking all of us one by one : around 3 'o clock.
Then I said : haa, suku, I think you knew fisy.. I mean Fisal..
Then suku said looking at fisy head to tow two three times : hmmm, we met before here in this house..
Then mom took over the conversation, mom mooved beside fisy and put right arm through fisy's shoulder and said with a fake smile to suku : now he is like our family member, my second son..
Fisy who stood shocked till now also smiled foolishly towards my sister and said : I think you have no problem sister.
Fisy's and mom's dialogue bit worked out and suku said : haa, why should I have problem.. But I can still feel something inside my sisters mind.
After that mom said : anyway, I have so much work left in kitchen. You boys sit down. I will be back with tea. Saying this mom walked towards kitchen. I followed mom slowely leaving my sister and fisy alone in the hall.
I went close to mom and asked to mom : mom.. Why didn't you informed me that suku is here?.
Then mom said : oh kanna,, how did I know fisy will.. Oh god, anyway ypu saw me in this maxi. Atleast you should have think there will be something.

Then I said: I didn't get time mom,, before that fisy.... Suku smelt something. I think....
Mom said : hmm, i too feel like that. She will be here for one weak veccation. So.. You know...?.
I said : haa I know...... Be patient and decent..
Mom : mm..now go to your sister and talk with her nicely... clear her doubts.
I walked slowely back to hall there I saw my mom and fisy having conversation and both laughing loudly . I knew fisy is a master in cracking b grade jokes which who girls like it. I looked towards suku's face and when I saw her face bright as normal I became relieved.
I decided to walk to them and join with them, but I didn't. Because I know about me very well that Iam a panic master.so there's chance I will became nervous If my sister asks unwanted questions so I turned and walked towards my room saying loudly : mom.. Iam going to take bath. Please kept my tea in the flask...
I climbed stairs fastly and entered inside my room. And remooved my dress and entered to bathroom for taking bath. After bath when I came out of the bathroom in towel I saw my sister suku in my bed with my books. Suku looked at me questioningly and I stood two three seconds unmooved after that I mooved towards shelve and took dhoti from it and asked to suku without turning back to her : where's fisy?..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Then suku said : he gone back to his house...
I replayed : mmmmm...
Then suku said which made me turn around and look at her : so,, your friend used to come here daily .....???...
Looking at sukus face I said : haa, to drop me here... Do you have any problem?..
Suku didn't replayed anything countinued looking at my face sternly without even blinking her eyes ..
I asked loudly : whaaat?...
Hearing it suku blinked her eyes three four times countinuesly and after long breath suku asked : hhhhhmmmmm,,, kannnaa, tell me ,, what's going on here?, and what's his deal with you and with mom?..
I really shocked hearing that question, my body started shaking, my voice trembled and I asked : whaaat?, what deal?, what are you saying?..
My sister became furious , she stood from the bed and came close to me and looked directly at my eyes and said : a hug, its okey,, but a hug along with squeezing butocks also going for directly a lip kiss... What the hell is that?..
I countinued shivering and asked with trembling voice : what,, what rubbish are you talking about?..

My sister sukanya didn't said anything after that for several seconds continued looking at my eyes without even blinking her eyes , but i stood infront of my sister afraid with shivering knees and hand , I felt very difficult to hold my sisters eyes.
Finally my sister sukanya closed her eyes for two three seconds and said : okey then,, my brother don't know anything. So I better ask to our mom..
Saying this suku turned and started walking and I said automatically : suku......no.......
Suku stood like a statue for seconds and turned towards me and came so close to me and asked furiously : so,,, what is it?.. What's going on here?.. What's the deal with fisal and mom?..
I bowed my head and nothing came from my mouth...
Then suku said : I know about our mom ,,, I know she is horny slut.... So is there any connection inbetween mom and fisy?, if there's connection, what's your deal in it?. Are you making money using our mom?.. Are ..you.
That's the last sentence gone through my ears,, I lost my control, tempo everything... I became angry monster , next happened,,, I caught my sisters neck with my right palm and squeezed her neck and mooved forward fastly untill sukus back touched on the wall... I screamed loudly : what did you say?,, haaaaa, what did you say bitch?....

My sister started choking because of the tight grip of my right hand on her neck, also her both eyes closed and mouth opened widely ...
Maximum 5 to 8 seconds I came back to my sense and I took my hand from my sukus neck mooved back two three steps . suku who were in pain catching her neck with both hands started choking even o felt she will vomit....
I stood there and looked at suku without any expression untill she became normal and stood on her feet properly...
I turned back and walked fastly to toilet and bolted the door from inside and sat on the floor like a dead man, I don't have any idea what's inside my mind...
I don't know how much time I spent inside the toilet , I heared knock on the door and I came to sense along with that I heared moms voice : kannaa,,, kannnaa,, are you okey dear?..
I replayed meekly : haa, haaa mom. Iam okey... Loose motion..
Mom said loudly : oh,,,, do you want to go to doctor?..
I replayed loudly : no mom,,, Iam okey.... Give me sometime...
Mom replayed : haa, call me if you want anything..

I said : haaa.............
I spent 5 minites more in the toilet and went outside the toilet and saw my mom sitting at the edge of the bed like she is expecting me. Seeing me she stood immediately from the bed came closer to me caught my head and asked : how are you now kannaa?.. Let's go to a doctor.. That's will be better..
I looked around in my room searching for my sister suku, but didn't seen her, also I came to know she didn't have any talk with mom regarding what happened inbetween us. So I replayed meekly : no mom,, its not required,,, please gave me some time , mom. I will be alright..
Hearing it mom kissed on my forehead and said : okey dear, don't forgot to call if you want anything. Saying this mom turned back and walked out my room. Before mom going out of my room I asked to mom : mom,, where's suku?..
Mom turned and said : she is in her room, she told me that you have some problem..
I replayed : mm....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Mom walked out of my room. I sat at the edge of my bed feeling guilty for what I did to suku. After sometime I stood from the bed and decided to meet suku and have talk with her and apologies for what I did to her. I pushed the door of my sister's room which is besides my room and I saw my sister laying on the bed facing downward on her belly. Suku heared the sound she raised her head and turned and saw me, I seen her eyes were red and without any expression she layed back on the bed facing down on to bed.
I slowely went beside the bed sat at the edge of the bed but nothing came out my mouth. I felt my hands were shivering finally I meekly said : Iam sooorry............
Suku didnt said anything , so I said bit loudly this time : Iam sooorry suku.... Iam soorry for what I have done...
Suddenly suku got up from the bed and sat down on the bed and pulled me back ward and made me lay on my back on the bed , suku who were on churidar sat on my belly and leaned forward and caught my neck with both hands . suku didn't squeezed my neck still I closed my eyes thinking , let her do whatever she wants to do with me. But suku didn't do nothing other than caught my neck that too not hardly , but she asked to me which made me opened my eyes : kannaa, I want an answer?, don't tell me again that fisy hugged mom like motherly son hug. Iam not a fool.

I told you I seen he squeezed our moms ass directly more than that he was just inches away from kissing moms lips , I don't seen motherly love on fisy's face. I seen lust.. So tell me... What's going on here in this house?..
My lips shivered still nothing came from my mouth. Suku waited for seconds for my replay, seeing that Iam not opening my mouth suku took hands from my neck and said to me : okey then, you don't want me to tell anything you and your own mom. Iam nothing in this house, is that it?.. With a slight pose suku countinued : kannnaa, whatever it is Iam also daughter of our mom, your sister, Iam not going to do anything against you. Before you I know about our mom. With Anwar. I seen it with my own eyes . did I tell to anybody about mom and Anwar?, I don't even told you about that . why are you and mom keeping distance from me?..
I seen suku became sad, so I didn't waited further , I said : you are right, fisy and mom having..... My words stopped coming from my mouth...
Sukus eyes widened to its maximum and her thick red lower lip aparted from upper lip and she said in disbelief : oh my.... What....?... How ?...mom.. Fisy?...
I said without looking at sukus face : please don't ask, how?.. It happened.. Our mom having time with fisy....
Suku said automatically : oh...bitch...... What's your deal inbetween this?..

I replayed with my wide eyes : what deal?.. Iam keeping silence.... Please don't say like that you said to me earlier about making money..... Iam not Prevert like that...
Suku replayed : hmmm,,, what's our mom upto?. And you , ,, even after son, my brother, keeping mum and letting our mom enjoy as she wanted...oh.........
Then I said : suku,,,, please, don't let mom know this that you are aware of fisy and mom. Please...Iam begging you. I can't let my, our mom hurt even with words....
Suku looked directly into my eyes countinuesly for seconds and finally she said loudly that too pinching on my chest hardly with her right fingers : did you remember how badly you behaved to me that day ... You slapped me on my cheek, kicked on my thighs ... Do you remembers anything?..
I meekly said : mmm...
Suku said : haaa, you are keeping silence for mom at the same time you rude with me..
I said : what you want me to do,,, tell me?.. Do you want to hit back, then do it... But please don't telling to mom, don't hurt her, please..... Its my request....
Hearing it suku became silent and mooved from my belly and stood on the floor on her feet and said : hmmmmm, don't worry about me, I am not going to tell anything to anybody...
I stood from the bed and mooved towards suku, suddenly hugged her and said : thanks... Please don't hurt our mom... You know how hardly she working,, she is not working for herself, she is doing it for us..

Then my sister too hugged back me and said : mmm, I know daa kannaa, Iam not cruel like that. That day I became really emberassed , Iam really feeling sorry for that. I too don't like our mom hurted.
We broke the hug and smiled each other and suku said : but mom,,, Anwar,,, its okey,, but Fisal, small kid at your age,, why?.. Its hard to take it..
Then I said with a foolish smile : well, all I know,, fisy is cute, fair and smart. Even mom told me every girl will feel atleast once to kiss his cute cheeks.. What do you think?..
Sukus eyes popped out from its socket and said : did mom tell you that?..
I said : mmmm... What do you think tell me?./
Suku said : well...mmmmm,,, mom is right...... anyway , what's your role inbetween mom and fisal?./
Me : what role,, ?.. Nothing.. I used to stay in my room while they having their time...
Then suku said questioningly : hmm, that's wiered,,,,.. Hey one more question, I already knows about Anwar with mom, now Fisal with mom. Now tell me, is there any more connections for mom like this?..
I shocked hearing that, but managed to not shown in my face, I lied to suku : no... Not in my knowledge..
Suku hummed after a quick thinking : mmmmm......

I said suddenly to change the subject : haaa, anyway, if you think that you can do anything as you like, then you are wrong my dear sis,, I promise,, I will kick your ass again,,,... There's no doubt in that...
Suku looked at me bit curiously hearing that and slowely she started smiling and said : oh....responsible brother,,, who is not a responsible son....
I said playfully : I will kick you suku... I will.........

Suku kept her word didn't asked anything to mom, she really acted very well like she is not aware of anything about mom and fisy. Inbetween mom said to me when suku were not around us, that sajan called her and asked when we will reach at his house. Mom also said to me that, mom informed sajan about sukus arrival so we can't come to his house. Hearing it sajan said to mom that he was crazy , crazy to see mom, if we don't reach there he will come here.
Mom said this to me bit fearfully and after thinking sometime I made a plan and told that to mom. So as per the plan while we having dinner mom said to me and suku : sajan sir arrived back to his home after the USA visit. So I will go to his house and meet him tomarrow because there's lot of paper work left awaited his sighn. So you both come with me , we will go together there and do some shopping also...

Then suku said : please leave me mom.. Take kannan with you.. I will stay here. Because I need to goto my friend ****** house. Her engagement fixed, so... I had to spent some time with her.
Me and mom both surprised hearing that because its a good thing for us, suku not coming with us. Me and mom looked towards suku ...
Then suku looked each of us one by one and said loudly : what are you both looking at me like this?...
Then I said : we feel doubt on you,,, what if you gone to goa again ?... Saying this I smiled at suku...
Hearing it suku playfully became serious and stood from chair and came towards me and slapped on my thighs and said loudly : I will kill you kannaa, I did a mistake, so.... I promise I won't do it again...
Then mom said laughing loudly : suku... He is just joking dear, we know my daughter wont do that again...
I said : haaa,, can't I joke here?...
Suku pinched my cheek hardly and said : dont joke like this... Saying this she went back and sat on her chair.....

That day we all slept in our respective rooms,, I didn't gone to moms room or tried to do anything kinky... Because of suku's presence in our home. After masturbating, I slept thinking , what is going to happen in sajans house tomarrow?...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thrilled and excited to go sajans home before along with mom , but not today. I don't know what happened to me, I feel sad and awkward today. I still don't have any idea why Iam going with mom. I know what is going to happen there in sajans house. I will sit around somewhere while sajan enjoying with mom in his room. That is going happen. After changing over to blue t shirt and blue jeans I stood infront of the mirror thinking all these. Mom came inside my room wearing dark blue saree and matching blouse , as always, mom looked so beautiful.
Mom came near to me and asked : can we moove kannaa?..
Then I turned towards mom and asked : mom,,, why should I come with you?. We both know what's going to happen there.
Then mom said : mmmm, but you have to come with me, otherwise he won't let me leave from his home . we have to return before evening, suku is here. So please come with me da...
I said meekly : mmm, okey then, let's go...
I drove moms bike till sajans house. We reached infront of sajans house at 0940 am. The gatekeeper smiled brightly seeing mom and said loudly : good morning madam... He opened the gate for us. After parking the bike in the parking shed I walked behind mom with my fast beating heart.

I don't know what's going on inside me. Iam excited, my dick is hard, more than that there's something troubling me.
Mom pressed the calling bell and sajan himself in white Nike white T-shirt and trouser opened the door with a bright smile. Without wasting anytime, sajan hugged my mom tightly infront of me and kissed directly on my moms lips hardly and said : oh shobha,,, my dear,,,so happy to see you.. I stood like a fool watching the old fat pig hugging and kissing my beautiful mom . My mom didn't replayed anything nor hugged back , mom stood like a statue inbetween sajans arm. Sajan broke the hug and came towards me and hugged me with a bright smile and : nice to see you too kanna.... Sajan broke the hug and walked inside to his house and said : come inside shobha....
Mom looked at me and gave foolish smile and walked behind sajan and I followed Mom. Sajan stood infront of the big black sofa set and said loudly : Teenaaa, they are here.....
Mom almost shouted hearing that : teenaa.........
Sajan turned back and said with a smile : haa, my second daughter, she is also here for two weeks...
Mom said loudly : you didn't tell me that...
Sajan replayed : haa, I thought to surprise you.. Common sit shobha,,, kannnaa, please sit comfortably... She is waiting for you shobha...

Suddenly we saw a girl around 25-30 yrs old wearing white sleeveless tight t shirt and a short jean trouser which not even reaches upto her mid thigh coming down via stairs, with a bright smile on her face and coming directly towards us.
More about teenas appearance,, my eyes widened , jaw dropped seeing her. Because the upper she wearing , I can't say that it is a t shirt. It looked like inner baniyan of men. Around more than half of her boobs were free. There's written "BEEBEE" on her . She have bit bulky body, around 165cm height, 36D boobs also have big ass. Her eyes were blue probably using contact lenses. Cut shorted and scaled black and brown coloured hair, used pink lipstick on her thick lips. Over all a hotty , , I mean maked up hotty. Not a natural beauty. Anyway can't expect daughter of black fatty pig like sajan have a natural beauty daughter.
Mom noticed my expression and gave a pinch on my thigh and I came back to sense and mom gave a wiered look towards me.
Teena reached near mom and hugged mom tightly by saying : hii,, aunty.... How are you?..
Mom bit shocked by teenas direct approach and hug but mom said in low voice : Iam fine... How's you Teena...?..
Teens broke the hug but didn't took hands from moms arm muscles and said : so beautiful as always,,, tell me the secret aunty,,, please...

Did Teena said ALWAYS,, ?,, Did my mom and Teena met before?, I became in doubt..
Mom smiled foolishly at Teena..... But not replayed anything...
Suddenly Teena turned towards me , who is trying to find out the exact structure of Teena with my eyes. She came towards me stood infront of me with a bright smile and said : you must be kannan?.... I seen aunty in Skype somany times, its first time Iam meeting you ....
She didbt even waited for my reolay , same as she done with mom, she hugged me tightly her boobs were pressed on my chest ...
I too smiled foolishly like as my mom......... But didn't said anything..
Teena broke the hug and said loudly : why are you two standing, please be seated.... Aunty,,, kanna...
Mom looked at me pathetically and walked towards sofa and sat on it. Sajan the pig walked towards mom and sat beside my mom left with me no choice sit another portion of the sofa facing both my mom and sajan. Teena said loudly : hey..... Servant,,, guests are here, bring juice for us.
Saying this Teena sat beside me that too so close without any gap inbetween us, also she put her right arm through my shoulder and started having conversation with mom. The strong scent of her deo which Teena used penetrated through my nose holes from her clean shaved bare armpit. I sat beside Teena like statue without even mooving my fingers, hearing the blah, blah,blah conversation. I saw my mom is also uncomfortable like me sitting beside sajan. But with the corner of my eyes I countinued looking her cleavage also her thighs.

Inbetween the old servant came with juice and then only I came to know Teena is not sweet like as she talking with us, she is a rude arrogant lady . because she scolded the poor old servant ruthlessly saying he took more time to bring the juice. Sajan tried to stop Teena then she said : its you dad,, you are the one who giving these much freedoms to this peverts.
Sajan became silent, I felt really pity on the old man who standing bowing his head. Then my mom interfered inbetween , probably mom knows about teenas character earlier and mom said to Teena : let him go Teena... He is an old man...
Suddenly Teena became cool and said : hmmmmm, okey aunty. Then she turned her towards the old man and said : you can go now, but always keep your ears open.
The servant started walking towards the room which Teena came from and then mom asked : so,, why this early visit?. I mean too early after delivery.
Then Teena said : its dads idea actually, climate is too cold there. So dad told me to come here and stay with him untill the weather became normal.
Time passed , conversation countinued inbetween mom and teena also sajan indulged sometimes . slowely slowely mom became cool and started having normal conversation. also some questions about my study came towards me also, I replayed point to point answer. Suddenly Teena rapped her right arm around my neck and pulled my head towards her like play fully and she pushed my face onto her right boobs and with her left palm she caressed my hair and said : why are you so serious kanna?.. Iam not going to eat you..
My heart beat increased , dick became fully hard...

After Teena left my head I looked directly towards mom. I saw mom smiling at me also sajan. Then Teena said : dont be a sissy kannaa, that's too bad . why are you always looking at aunty?..
Then sajan said : common Teena, he is a smart boy. I think you are making him uncomfortable.
Then Teena looked at me and said : common, am I , kanna?...
I said meekly to save from the situation : no...
Then Teena laughed loudly and again pulled my head towards her boobs and my face pressed on her left boob.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Blah,blah,blah",, I don't tried to listen the conversations, because I were really uncomfortable with Teena who were sitting beside me brushing her palm on my thigh countinuesly also hitting playfully while cracking jokes. My couldn't stopped my eyes mooving over teenas body . After some more time Teena stood from the sofa and said to mom that she will show her new born queen to mom . Teena started walking mom stood from the sofa and followed teena and sajan followed mom. But I didn't stood from the sofa countinued sitting on the sofa. I felt my mom will look back at me snd gave some indication but mom didn't looked back at me. Which made me irritated.
I saw all three of them entering inside a room in the upper floor. My mind is blank totally confused even I felt difficulty to gulp my saliva. I took my mobile for time pass and then I saw three miss calls from fisy. My phone were in silent mode so I didn't noticed fisy's call. When I opened the chat app in my mobile I saw lot of messages from Fisal that he asked : is everything okey there?,,.. Hellloo,, where are you kanna?,,, why are you not picking the call?,, Iam coming to your home,...
That was the last message that too he sent 30 minutes before. Seeing it I called fisy on his mobile to tell him that me and mom were not in home. But fisy didn't answered to my call. I called two more times untill I saw Teena coming towards me but I didn't seen my mom and sajan. I stood from the sofa and before I asking Teena said : kannnaa,, come with me. We brought somany chocolates and a special gift for you.
Then I asked anxiously : mom?...

Then Teena laughed loudly and said with a naughty expression on face : my dad and aunty is in dads room. I think they need some time alone... My dad has so much to discuss about one month visit in USA..
I felt really awkward and I bowed my head, then Teena caught my left hand with her both hands and said : common kanna,,,..... Come with me....
Saying this she started walking by pulling my hand and I automatically followed Teena. While climbing stairs my eyes trapped on teenas ass probably 85-90cm ass, swinging, nicely along with every steps of Teena on the stair. Suddenly Teena stood in the middle of the stair and turned her head and looked back towards me probably she noticed Iam staring at her ass . I bit afraid because I seen how she behaved with that old servant.
But Teena didn't showed any expression on her face she turned back and started climbing stairs. I stood two three seconds infront of the closed door of sajans bedroom , then Teena came towards me and stood beside me put her right arm over my shoulder and naughtily smiled and said : common kannaa,, dad told me you know about them. And you are okey with that. Do you have any problem now?...
I don't know what to answer to Teena, I stood bowing my head looking down on the floor and Teena made me walk again by pushing forward also she said : common, kiddo.... Theres something special for you...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I accepted and started enjoying the changes in my life , especially with my son kannan. We crossed the boundary wall of a mom son relationship. To be Frank Iam enjoying it now. I gave full freedom to kannan on me except my vagina. It's bit difficult for me even to think kannans dick entering inside my vagina. But iam pretty sure it is going to happen soon. As a mom I can stop him, but the slut inside me, which I kept secret inside me for long time came out eventually. Now it became completely free , my son helped me for that.
Fisy, my son's close friend, he is cute , attractive but I really didn't had the intention to have sex with him. I only had one intention which was tease kannan. But it goes beyond the line. I don't know why, I like tease kannan more than anything. I know he cares for me more than anything in the world. But his lust towards me, especially for my ass, first I were amused but finally I started liking it. I never ever teased anyone like this before like now I used to tease kannan.

Kannan knows everything, then why should I go alone to sajan's house alone. Actually I feels more secure nowadays share everything to kannan. At first I used share everything with Anwar. But now I have my son kannan with me. So I went to sajan's house with kannan.
I didn't expected Teena will be there, I bit shocked to see her. I felt angry towards sajan for not informing that to me. Because for me, I don't care about Teena. I know her through phone calls also seen her, I mean had video chat with her somany times while I were here with sajan that too I were in awkward conditions. I mean while me and sajan were in bed nude after our sex time he used to video chat with her like I was his wife or girlfriend in such positions hugging me close to him. Even sajan dared to kiss me sometim
But now situation is not like that before, that time I were alone with sajan. Now I have kannan with me, I don't know how much he knews about Teena and whole situations. But the real problem is he would be in shock or feeling shame. Coming with own mother into her boyfriends home when her daughter is also there.
As i expected I can see the shame on kannans face all time from the time he saw Teena . I saw Teena sitting near kannan and hugging him .probably she done that for make kannan feel comfortable. But I became bit angry towards kannan . Because I saw a sparkle in kannas eyes. I know that sparkles , I used to see the sparkles when he looks at me lustly.
Before further Teena took me to her room to show her newborn baby and sajan also followed us. While climbing stairs I looked at kannan and saw kannan looking at me .

I didn't waste toomuch time in teena's room because I felt like I want to get back near to kannan. On the way back Teena said with bright cheeky shy smile pointing towards sajan's bedroom door " aunty, I think Dad have somuch talk to you alone".
Before I could speak Teena opened the door herself for us and sajan said " thank you dear".
I said " but kannan..".
Then Teena said " common,, don't worry about him, I am here na..".
This time sajan said " oh dear Shobha, you heared her"..
Saying this sajan caught my hand and walked into his room .
Within no time sajan closed the door came towards me and hugged me tightly and kissed on my forehead at first and then he kissed on my both cheeks one time each and finally kissed on my lips hardly .
After the long hard kiss sajan said with a smile " oh Shobha,, my queen,, feels like I'm seeing you after ages".
I couldn't hold my smile this time and said " oh, that's too poetic..".
Sajan looked directly into my eyes for seconds and he took the pallu of my saree from shoulders and put it on the floor. Then sajan brought his face to mine again and caught my bare waste with his cold rough hands which made me squeel " hooohh" , and I heard " oh Shobhaaa"...

Sajan started kissing on my lips by sucking my lower lip like which made my heart beats faster my lips aparted widely my body started heating and my hands moved behind sajan's back and hugged him tightly.
Sajan's hands moved towards my ass cheeks and patted over my ass cheeks smoothly and sajan penetred his tounge inside my mouth and mine too extended for his tounge, and started rolling over each other's inside my mouth.
While our long passionate kiss we're going on sajan managed to remove my saree from my body completely and I became only in my red blouse and black petticoat.
I lost my control , I forgot everything , sajan crossed his hands through my waste and lifted me from the floor and walked towards his bed.
Finally he made me lay on the bed and along with that he too fell on my body . My hands automatically moved towards the lower end of sajan's tshirt and I pulled it upwards. Sajan broke the kiss and left my body and stood near the bed and he removed his t-shirt and inner above his head and also he removed his shorts within seconds. I noticed the big bulge on his underwear , sajan saw me looking at his bulge and smiled towards me and said : I think someone missing something, I think..
I smiled for that comment foolishly ( every body knows why, I think). Before sajan could make a move the door opened suddenly and Teena entered into the room saying : excuse me..
I shocked seeing her , my arms crossed automatically above my blouse covered boobs. But sajan stood still , didn't mooved a bit. Teena looked towards my face and smiled and said : oh,, sorry aunty for the disturbance. Actually I came here to took something . Saying this she opened one of shelve and took a small bag and mooved out the room . Before she closing the door completely she said with cheeky smile : carry on guys..

After the door closed I looked furiously towards sajan and sajan without saying mooved towards the door and locked the door and came back to me and say besides me and said : now, nobody is going to come here..
Before I could say something along with me sajan layed back to the bed and started kissing all over my face again. He knows how to handle me very well, so within no time we too started our long passionate kiss.
Sajan cupped my both boobs over my blouse while we were in kiss and he started pressing it slowly at first which made me gasp : ooohhh,..
He countinued pressing my boobs and slowly slowly he increased the power and pressed my boobs hardly. Soft moans started coming from my mouth : aaah,,ahaaaa , my eyes closed automatically. Suddenly sajan with full strength pulled my blouse hardly and torn my blouse from the middle.
I could have said something, before that sajan pressed his face into my white coloured bra covering boobs and started rubbing there. With his tounge sajan licked over my boobs along with that sajan squeezed my 36D boobs with his both palms. I caressed and pulled sajan's hair with my both palm while he is busy with my boobs.
I don't know how loudly iam moaning now, I raised my body from the bed for sajan to unhook my bra straps. Within no time sajan removed my bra and paused for seconds looking at my face and boobs alternately with a cheeky smile.
Before I could speak sajan started action , he put his mouth on my left boob and started licking my nipple with his tounge.
----------------------------------------------------------------
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Inside bedroom I saw a baby sleeping in the middle of the bed and Teena told me that's her child . Teena made me sat on the bed side and mooved towards the shelves inside the room started searching something. Few minutes later she told me " wait here , I will be back in five minutes". Saying this Teena left the room . I don't know how to express my feelings , I really felt very bad for accompanying mom today. Unexpected presence of Teena made me feel shame. Teena came back after three four minutes carrying a medium sized bag also with a smile fitted on her face. Seeing her I stood from the bed .
She came besides me and said loudly " common dear, be comfortable, iam not going to eat you. Just look inside the bag, everything is for you kanna", saying this Teena extended her hand with the bag towards me. At first I didn't took the bag but Teena forced me to take the bag from her saying " common, don't be so silly". She also told me to open the bag and look everything she bought for me. I sat on the bed side again and Teena sat besides me and I opened the bag. My eyes widened seeing the new model I phone inside . I looked towards Teena with a amused face expression . Seeing my face Teena loughed loudly and put her hand though my shoulders and hugged me tightly and said " don't be kannaa, it's for you dear, it's a gift for you, you only".
I didn't took the phone pack from the bag which was against my will , I asked in low voice " gift?".
Then Teena said " yaa,, don't be so silly again with me kanna, I know you were here in my house before and you know about your mom and my dad's relationship also I know you are okey with it".

I didn't replayed to Teena for that , I remained silent and looked towards floor. Then Teena brought her face towards mine and kissed on my right cheek hardly and said " I know you were surprised seeing me here and my presence maked you uncomfortable. Is that it ?.".
I just nodded as replay and Teena said " common kanna, be free with me like you were with my dad . You saw me, how iam with aunty. So we can also be like that. Don't be ashamed , look at me". She said that like an order.
I looked at her face and I saw she is serious suddenly her expression changed and Teena smiled and she pinched my both cheeks with both her hands and said " you are so cute and beautiful like aunty".
Iam bit flattered hearing that from Teena and a cheeky shy smile came automatically on my face. Same time I looked at teena's face directly and especially her thick big lips which is makes her face more beautiful even after she is not that beautiful. Suddenly Teena said " now don't waste time. Take the phone it is yours, it's the latest model".
Hearing the words my right hand gone inside the bag and took the phone pack in my hand took out from the bag which is filled with chocolates deo's and also one cooling glass pack. But suddenly I put it back inside the bag and looked at Teena and said " I can't take this , my sis in my home".
Then Teena thought for seconds and said " ohh, so she don't know ..".
I said in low voice " no".
Teena said " hmm, but what's the problem with these, these are gifts from my dad, tell your sis that my dad likes you very much, he is like that he used to give gifts like this".
I thought for seconds and said " but, these are too expensive items "
Before saying something Teena said " my dad is Rich ".
I said " mmm, let me think".

Then suddenly I asked " so you and Mom used video chat, but my don't have a Skype account in my knowledge".
Then Teena said with same smile on her face " actually we used to talk through dad's account , I mean while aunty were here with dad".
I said " mm".
After short silence Teena brought her face close to my chin and kissed on my cheek and said " thank you kanna..".
I looked at her surprised and Teena said " for everything, I mean..", saying this Teena looked at my face ..
I said meekly " mm".
To avoid my shame I asked her life in USA, about her husband job. Teena too asked about me, my personal life , hobbies etc. During our chit chat my eyes stucked on teena's boobs sometimes. I think Teena too noticed it , at first she didn't said anything , finally she said : be careful dear, I think your eyes will pop out from it's sockets.
Her sudden dialogue put me in shame again , nothing came from my mouth. But Teena started laughing loudly and caught my hair with her palm and pulled my hair playfully and raised my face and kissed on my cheek once more and said : common, don't be.. what about your girl friend?..
I said : I don't have one...
Teena : don't lie to me..

Teena couldn't completed her sentence before that her baby started crying and Teena said " oh, it's feeding time".. saying this Teena mooved towards her kid and took in her arms.
I didn't wait further I stood up from the bed and said to Teena : I will be outside..
I didn't wait for her reaction I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I started walking again, I reached ground floor and sat on the couch.I remembered about fisys messages. I took my mobile from my pocket called fisy. But he didn't answered to my call.
I had nothing to do more other than sitting bored and wait till mom came out of sajan's bedroom. So I leaned back to the couch and closed my eyes.
I don't know how much time passed by, I opened my eyes hearing someone calling my name. I saw Teena standing in front of me after changing her cloths. She is now in white t shirt and blue jeans. I looked at the clock and found 12'o clock noon.
Before I could speak Teena caught my hand and pulled me from the couch and made me stand on the floor and she said : I know you are too bored. Let's do something , let's go outside . We can do some shopping or watch a movie.
Hearing it my eyes gone towards sajan's room then looked back at Teena and she said with smile : common, let them take their time. Wait here for two minutes.
Saying this Teena walked back to her room and came back with her baby in her hands and said : let's go..
I couldn't do anything other than following her. I looked back towards sajan's bedroom two three times while walking behind Teena. Teena handed over her baby in my hands when we reached near the car.
I cursed myself,everyone i knows all along walking behind Teena carrying her child inside the city mall. Time passed, I got two carry bags also along with her baby. I only got relaxation when her baby cried. But I stood like a watchman outside the comfort room for ladies carrying 5,6 carry bags untill she came out feeding her baby.

I decided to tell Teena about going back to home, but before that Teena said : I know you are hungry, it's already 0245, let's have something to eat and then let's go back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------
While having lunch , Teena got call from sajan. Teena reaplayed " we are in city mall dad,,,. Yes we had our lunch,,, let me try..".
Conversation was too short but Teena looked towards me vierdly after the last sentence " let me try..". Right after the phone call ended Teena gave me a foolish smile which I understood she meant something.
Right after we came out of the door I got call from mom.
Mom : kannaaa, where are you?..
Me : iam in city mall mom..
Mom : who told you to... Come back now..
Me : yes, mom we are on our way back home..
Suddenly Teena took my phone from me and said to mom : aunty,,aunty,, we can't come right now, we will come only after watching a movie..
I tried to oppose Teena, but she signaled me to "shut up"...
Teena : mmm,mmm,,, common is that a big issue,, call sukanya and tell her you will be late, if you have any problem then I will call her myself and tell her..
I couldn't here what mom saying other end..

After few seconds Teena said : okey then, kannan will call her... I won't..
Then Teena handed over my phone to me and said : aunty wants to talk to you..
Hearing my mom's words I understood she is angry now, mom said : kannaaa,..is that I .. call suku and tell her something.. you have to handle her.. and.. and.. take care yourself..
Before I could speak mom disconnected the call...
I looked towards Teena ,, before I could speak , again Teena said : call sukanya, tell her...
Again Teena left me without any option, I called on suku's mobile , at first ring she didn't pick the call,, I called her again..
Second time she picked the call and I said directly to avoid her doubtful questions : suku, I think we will be late.. we will be back before 0630 pm.. I think.
Suku : okey,, okey.. no problem..
I think I heared sounds of vehicle , kind of passing by then.. Before I could ask where she is ,, suku disconnected the phone call..
I tried to call suku again but Teena interfered in-between and said : did you tell her.. is she okey?..
I said : yes,, but...
Then Teena said : matter closed then.. saying this she handed over her baby to me..

------------------------------------------++++-----------------
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply