Fantasy Actress Roleplays
[Image: pooja-hegde-series-201-06.jpg]
alumina chemical formula
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Check your inbox
[+] 1 user Likes Ganesh Gaitonde's post
Like Reply
@sidramya chk ur inbox
Like Reply
#Malaika Arora

I drove my little hatchback on my first long trip that summer, 450 km to where my mom's mother, sister Malaika Arora, and her husband Jai lived. My thoughts drifted to fishing the cool streams and warm lakes, to card games with my grandmother, aunt, and uncle in the humid evenings, and to their cabin-like homes in the woods. Occasionally memories of a Aunt Malaika's kiss affected me(accediental she kissed me when i was in 17), but I shook that off, accepting that I was 19 and anything vaguely sexual made me horny. Her lips had been so soft on mine, moist, and utterly tender. How could adults greet each other this way and not feel aroused every time? I sighed. 19 and horny. I would outgrow this.

[Image: IMG_1108_IT_1537522557011.jpg?tbt57dCZ7W...IZNh2jwfho]

Pulling into grandma's driveway nine hours later, I leapt out and raced into her cottage. We sat at her little table and got caught up. After a bit she suggested I walk next door to visit my aunt and uncle. I trotted over and the moment Aunt Malaika saw me she raced out the door toward me, squealing. She grabbed me in a tight hug, making happy sounds.

"Look at you! You look terrific, Sunny! You're finally filling out and," she added roughly rubbing my chin, "maybe you can actually grow a beard now?"

I blushed, wishing my damn relatives didn't notice everything and then talk about everything. As she had examined me, I had done the same. Aunt Malaika was attractiveand sexy. At 5' 3" she was a couple of inches shorter than me and a bit stocky, which included being a bit busty.At age 47 she looked, well, like age 30. Malaika was my favorite aunt though, always sweet to me and she treated me like an adult. Her bright eyes met mine with genuine interest and her animated style engaged me. People liked Malaika and she made them laugh.

[Image: Malaika-Arora-300x400.jpg]

I tried and failed to not look at her lips. They had retained the fullness of her youth as well as natural color that denied a need for lipstick. Though sometimes she did wear lipstick, a plum shade that redheads preferred. She smiled, revealing lovely white teeth. I tore my gaze away and her eyes met mine. My heart jumped in terror. I had only glanced at her lips, right? I hadn't stared? She took my arm in hers and guided me inside and all was normal for us, though a new awareness of my arm against the side of her breast washed over me.

Greetings aside we all started to play cards, my aunt and I against Uncle Jai and Grandma. We had played cards together since I was a small boy, laughing and chatting, enjoying the company more than the game. Most of the time it was about cards, about conversation, and about relaxing, but sometimes the odd allure of Malaika affected me and created feelings of shame and fear. I did not want to be some freak of a nephew. I loved how much she liked me and I battled to hide my attraction to her. Yet as my partner her eyes met mine often. As she contemplated her bid, she pursed her lips prettily. When she laughed, which was often, I could see her tongue. How I hated myself. Fucking loser.

[Image: bd02bd546e2a4ffde7144d3d0efb98e1.jpg]

It was decided that I would sleep at Malaika and Jai's. They had more room and woke up early each day, as I did. The three of us prepared for bed and then I sat reading at the kitchen table. Jai disappeared into the bedroom and Malaika popped out to say goodnight. She walked over to me and her motion seemed slow, languid. She stood beside my chair and placed a warm hand on my left shoulder. She leaned over and kissed my forehead in a motherly way. "Goodnight, sweetheart," she whispered. The softness of her lips on my skin lingered and her whisper felt sultry and full of promise. Surely my imaginings. Hoarsely, I said goodnight and she smiled as she walked to their bedroom. I stared at the closed door and felt hot tears of shame and the burn of desire on my cheeks.

[Image: 9GZSUX.gif]

The next day we all worked on firewood for the winter. This year I ran the splitter, a sort of recognition of my manhood. Wood was carried, split, and stacked in the old shed. We sweated despite the cool air until the sun slid behind the hills and the cold overwhelmed us. Grandma had left at noon for a nap. Now the three of us went inside to stoke the fire, eat hot soup, and rotate through their one bathroom for showers.

I sighed as I rested on the couch, chatting with Jai. I had showered first and changed into a plaid shirt and sweats. I felt like a logger after a hard day in the woods. As we talked, Jai started to nod off and excused himself to bed for the night. Our conversation had helped me stay awake, too, so now I drifted, waiting for Aunt Malaika to finish her shower so I could go to bed. I must have fallen asleep.

Aunt Malaika slid onto the couch beside me and I blinked blearily at her. Despite my sleepiness, my nostrils were hyper aware of her soft lavender scent and my leg felt the warmth of hers against mine. My heart pounded when she murmured, "Goodnight, sweetheart." She leaned across and kissed my cheek, but it wasn't casual. Her lips stayed on my skin too long, too intimately. Then I felt her breath an inch lower on my cheek and she kissed again, moister. I felt confused and I froze. Aunt Malaika shifted and her body pressed against me as her mouth reached across my face, drawing near my own lips before kissing my other cheek. It felt like her lips parted against my skin. My balls tingled. I should push her away. I didn't want these soft kisses from my mother's sister. Yet the arousal ran deeply through me, as undeniable as it was immoral. I muttered uncomfortably, "I need to get to bed."

[Image: 1.jpg]

Aunt Malaika's eyes met mine, so close. She smiled into my eyes, her look both understanding and teasing. "Sunny, you don't like this? I'm just being good to you.."

I panted softly, begging her in my mind. Begging her to stop. It felt wrong. She was wrong. My nerves fired madly and my brain screamed at me to escape.

But my body turned slightly, offering my cheek again. She murmured, "There's a good boy" and her hand cupped my face, her hand warm and comforting. I closed my eyes, feeling safer in the dark. Aunt Malaika's lips met my cheek softly, sweetly. Was this just the affection of an aunt? Was I imagining the rest?

Her hand slid down my face slowly as she rose from the couch with a knowing smile. "Sleep well, Sunny," she said as she left the room.

[Image: mallikar_6520.gif]

Sleep did not come for hours.

The next three days passed as if nothing had happened. Clearly I had laid a veneer of eroticism on an innocent act. Malaika, Jai, and I played cards as we always had. Grandma joined us sometimes and we cooked meals on the wood-burning stove. I took long walks in the woods, usually alone. Life was simple, good, and as it had been on every trip here for years.

Sometimes, as we cooked in her small kitchen, Malaika brushed against me. It could not be helped, meant nothing, yet affected me. However, I was able to shake it off. Sometimes I noticed her as she moved. Had she always been so smooth in her motions? So feline? My eyes were drawn to her swaying round ass and her breasts, larger than I had ever noticed before. I chastised myself, irritated at the observations and feelings. I was a ridiculous kid. I don't think she saw me looking.

[Image: wRgEabx.jpg]

On my fourth and last day in Malaika's home my fears and hopes would be challenged. Jai had gone to town with some buddies for a "serious card game", leaving Malaika and I alone. We sat on the couch amiably, reminiscing about the past and pondering the future, especially my future as I considered college and career. She sat a bit away from me with her legs curled under her in a sweater and jeans, feet bare. Her  hair was swept into a messy bun after a day of housework, but she had added lipstick after dinner, the lovely plum shade that worked with her red hair. As she spoke my eyes left hers often to watch her sculpted lips move. I think she noticed, but she said nothing.

"Well," she said as she stretched luxuriously, "I know it's early and I've loved our conversation, but my bed is calling. Time for goodnight." She slid onto the arm of the sofa and I leaned back to look up at her. Our eyes met briefly and I felt the return of the shameful desire. Malaika leaned down to kiss my forehead, even slower than before. Long moments with her warm moist lips on my forehead. I said nothing. I heard the quiet sound of her lips leaving my skin, then she shifted toward my eyes for a second kiss beside them. My breathing became deep as she planted another slow hypnotic kiss on my cheek. My eyes closed halfway as her kisses moved down my cheek, sometimes dragging open lips across my skin. My body was motionless, but my heart hammered madly. I heard the steady ticking of the antique clock, but time did not seem to pass. .

[Image: 01-0539735001511421650.jpg]

Her lips traveled nearly to the corner of my mouth. She was going to kiss me! I feared the effect of her kiss, feared where it might lead. Deep in my heart though, I had been curious about her kiss for a long time. I had to resist, but it was so hard to fight. I reached deep and blurted, "Oh please don't! Please no more!" My fists clenched as her pouty lips moved toward mine, then upwards to kiss my nose playfully and - God help me - maternally. My fists relaxed slightly. She paused to whisper, "This relaxed you as a baby, darling" and again her mouth passed near my lips. She kissed my chin. Malaika's hand caressed my face; my eyes closed again. She pressed her body to mine tighter and the combination of sweetness and sexuality increased my dizziness, breaking down my reluctance.

Her next kiss started on my cheek, even closer to the corner of my mouth. I felt her smile and she giggled softly as if aware of my desire. Was she thinking my desire was dumb? Was she laughing at me? Or was she toying with me?

I feared being seen as a stupid kid, but the proximity of her luscious mouth aroused me. I was going to kiss her. Or she was going to kiss me. This couldn't happen.

"Please Auntie, please don't," I said softly.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"Oh sugar, what could be wrong with adoring you?" She whispered against my cheek. "With loving you," she added along with tiny butterfly kisses toward my panting lips.

"Oh Malaika!" I exclaimed. "You're making me want things I shouldn't!"

"Oh, my. Nephew. I didn't know. But now that I do..." She whispered, "...just let it happen, Sunny" and her soft lips touched the wet corner of my mouth. Tears sprang to my eyes as I fought it. Fought her. In my pants though my cock was rigid and weeping precum.

"We can stop this anytime you like, Sunny," she said, her traitorous fingers caressing down my cheek and onto my neck, cool calm fingers invading the hot flesh under my collar. "Or just turn away now, if you can."

With a monumental effort I turned away, escaping her lovely gaze and seductive mouth. I stared at the wall, my breath slowing.

"But," she cooed, "you have to mean it." I felt her fingers move under my chin. She tugged lightly on my chin. A child could have easily resisted, but i could not. I found my eyes back on hers, our lips again close. I couldn't resist. I hated myself and I hated her. Tears leaked from my begging eyes that knew not what they begged for.

[Image: malaika-arora-1.png]

I felt her breath on my lips now, her open mouth inches away. I felt the terror of the taboo. My aunt! Dizziness overwhelmed me and I grasped Malaika's shoulders to steady me. I croaked, "This isn't right. What would people say?"

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
"Well," she whispered, "Some would say that's it's bizarre that I'm over 20 years older than you. Tell me, sugar, do my lips look old?" Malaika's pink tongue traced her full plum lips seductively, holding my fascinated gaze. Lightly, almost imperceptibly, her mouth brushed mine, eliciting a tremor that spread through my whole body. The effect was calming and thrilling. "I suppose some might say," she added, punctuating words with another butterfly kiss from her gentle lips, "That a married woman should be faithful." I could see her tongue in her mouth, teasing. Wet. Ever so close. Waiting. "What would I say? I might say that you need the teasing kisses to go deeper. You need me. You need to surrender to the desires we have had for ever so long. I won't take us there by myself, sweetheart. It's up to you."

[Image: MALAIKA%2BArora%2Band%2BReebok.jpg]

"Auntie, I'm so scared. I'm a virgin and a good boy. I'm frightened of sex and terrified of you. Yet I want...I need...oh Malaika!"

"Of course you're confused. Trust me. I'll be so good to you, young one. I understand your fear. Your most terrifying thoughts aren't about your first time, or my age, or my husband, are they? It's about how I helped raise you. I fed you in your high chair. I changed your diapers. I taught you how to swim.

No, the reason you're trembling is because of my sister. Yet I don't look like her, do I? Though some say," she murmured ever so close to my mouth, "that I have her lips."

i shook with dreadful desire, wanting those familiar-looking lips on mine. I wanted it like nothing I had ever wanted before in my 19 years. I also feared if I tried to kiss her she might laugh at me, tell me it was all a joke. I needed her to make the first move. I ached for her to kiss me, take me, remove my choice and responsibility. But her moist parted lips remained still. Malaika was a devil offering bliss in exchange for my sin. The lipstick on her lips begged for a kiss, an incestuous wild open-mouthed kiss, but she waited with the patience of a woman of 47 for her young nephew to surrender.

[Image: 455058.gif?itok=G6joDoU-]

This wasn't a tease; it was real. Her offer was legitimate. Ah, yet so illegitimate though. Erotically immoral.

For the first time I felt the evil inside her. Taunting me. Teasing me. What she wanted was darker than sex. What would she do to me? Would I ever be innocent again? I watched her lips, truly similar to my mother's. Tears came again as all self-control left me. I glanced into her eyes that said she knew she had conquered me. I looked to her evil familiar mouth and it beckoned me.

She tilted her lovely face as if to kiss me, moved terribly close, and waited. This was my rubicon. Those haunting lips, the sword I would die on.

I whimpered and capitulated to my devil-aunt, pressing my mouth fully against hers, awkwardly yet passionately, though I kept my mouth closed in token resistance. I felt her smile as she kissed back. Her lips moved against mine, tantalizing me, demanding more. For a moment I was aware of our mouths opening and the humid empty chasm between us. I fought her invitation for long moments before reaching out - God help me- with my tongue. The tip of her tongue found the tip of mine and then danced away. I chased, cat and mouse. Her tongue nimbly eluded mine, sneaking little teasing touches here and there until my frustration grew unbearable. When I groaned and crushed her body to mine she laughed before kissing me fully. Her tongue writhed against mine wickedly and my resistance melted away. With a desperate whimper I kissed my Aunt Malaika like a lover, tears of shame running down my cheeks.

As we kissed she held my face between her palms, brushing away my tears. She mixed compassion and soothing touches with seething desire and dominant power. Her gentle tongue explored my mouth slowly, learning the touches that pleased me, crumbling my will. I could not restrain my moans and soon I no longer wanted to. I sighed contentedly with each slippery touch of our tongues. She learned my buttons and used each one to bring me higher and higher until kissing was not enough for me.

"That's it, young one. Show me. Tell me. Let me know your secret needs and I'll fulfill them."

Her hands glided down my face and neck, over my shoulders and hips, gripping my ass firmly. She stopped kissing my slightly bruised mouth and read me with her eyes. The tiny laugh lines around them crinkled at me as her hands roughly kneaded my ass until I groaned.

I begged quietly, "I've needed you since that very first kiss on the lips."

"I know," she replied, unbuttoning my shirt. "I knew before that kiss."

I saw the truth. "That kiss was a manipulation?".

[Image: 20lfw-riddhi-mehra2.jpg]

Her left hand slide around to the front on my pants, rubbing my cock slowly up and down. "Are my manipulations so bad, sugar?"

I gasped and found my hips undulating against my aunt's palm. I blushed, feeling needy and slutty. "Please..." I muttered as I looked at the floor.

"Tell me, darling Sunny, have you fantasized about me?"

I hesitated until she kissed me lightly on the lips, then confessed, "Yes."

"Good boy," she praised, and I felt warm. "Now tell me, did you touch your sweet virgin penis as you thought of me?"

"Auntie!" I exclaimed.

Malaika whispered in my ear, "Tell me."

I paused, embarrassed. When her tongue licked my ear, I gasped but stayed silent. When she sucked on my earlobe I clenched my fists. When she slid her tongue into my ear, blotting out the world with her wet nimble tongue, I cried out, "Yes! I stroked to your photo, Malaika, and I came with your name on my lips!" She left my wet ear to cool and appraised me as I blushed.

Again she lifted my chin with one manicured finger. "tell me what you want to happen between us tonight. Tell me now," she commanded.

[Image: malaika-arora-looks-sexy-as-she-is-spott...687727.jpg]

I locked eyes with her. "Please," I repeated. "Please show me. Adore me, Aunt Malaika." I hesitated then added softly "Enjoy me. Please!"

"There now. Was that so hard? Oh 19 year old, I will do unimaginable things to you. Beautiful things that all men need, but few discover. Terrible things that you will fear and then learn to crave. When you're scared and vulnerable I'll intensify those feelings and, much later, I'll soothe you. You'll cry. You'll come for me. I'll break you, nephew. That's for much later. Tonight? Tonight I'll show you how a real woman makes love."

With that she lowered her mouth to my pulsing throat and sucked wetly. Her fingers glided under my shirt, now surprisingly unbuttoned, finding my nipple. She brushed her index finger back and forth until my nipple rose up toward her experienced touch, hard and needy. Then she scbangd it lightly with a red manicured fingernail. Say I groaned in pleasure she swiftly unbuckled my belt, slip my zipper down, and dragged my pants off. Suddenly my head cleared and I cried out, "No!" Her lips found my nipple, then her teeth bit down hard and I grunted in shock and pain. Immediately her tongue went soft, finding my injured nipple with a warm soothing touch. She sucked sweetly and licked warmly, removing the pain, so wonderful. Then I felt for the first time a woman's bare hand on my naked cock. Each fingertip gently gripped the base, then slid delicately up to the tip as she tongued my nipple more aggressively. She repeated this over and over, finally squeezing the spongy tip of my cock right to edge of tickle. Every iota of fight in me died.

[Image: malaika_1_IT_1540455690919.jpg?yb_qjEKI5...IxNAhNnU4Y]

As I lay limply on her couch she quickly swung her leg across my body, kissing my lips again. I felt her wetness against my leg, then her wet sex slid up against my cock. she undress herself. She pulled back to look into my eyes, and lifted her sex toward the wet tip of my penis, hovering over it. Her amused eyes looked the question into mine.

"This," I breathed, "is what we cannot do. We stop now and-" Her pussy touched the tip lightly. Her hips rotated in slow seductive circles.

"Sunny, do you truly want to stop this? Ok, simply don't move. Don't thrust. Fight it, young one. In 60 seconds, I'll get off you. We will never share anything intimate again. Can you fight your desire for me? Please try; I love the fight almost as much as the inevitable defeat."

[Image: Malaika-arora-Pussy-Nude-nangi-pics.jpg]

I fought to concentrate, sweating hard. She panted harder, aroused by my resistance. I bit my lip until I felt sharp pain, but could not ignore the feeling of the tiny circles of her pussy lips barely gripping the tip of my cock. She took a deep breath, her breasts heaving, and lowered her face toward mine. Her hair enveloped us, hiding us from the rest of the world. The room became darker and the scent of her hair filled me. It was as if nothing existed but the two of us in a tent of her auburn hair. Her lips met mine with deceptive softness. She whispered into our kiss, "Be mine tonight, please?"

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
The please unraveled me - she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I lifted my hips and lost my virginity to my aunt's sweet pussy. She lowered herself onto me with a moan and our hips moved in a rhythm as old as time. "Perfect," she breathed, kissing me.

[Image: horny-Malaika-Arora-sex-xxx-700x1024.jpg]

"Yes", I confessed, gliding in and out. With our tongues wrapped together, our words admitting the depth of our need, and our bodies illicitly joined, I felt a deep churning in my loins. Malaika's face and chest flushed red and she arched her back while my hips paused like a cocked gun. She cried out, "Now, young one! Oh yes now!" and I felt her command trigger my release , my hips thrusting into her one last time as I came explosively, repeatedly, and desperately. I had never known anything that thrilled me more. Aunt Malaika collapsed on top of me, her body hot and good against mine, our hearts beating together. It was bliss. My eyes closed.

[Image: malaika-sex-2-350x273.jpg]

I slept fitfully in a blend of dreams and reality. Did her finger stoke between my ass checks? I thought I saw her sitting on the toilet, peeing with door open, talking to me. I felt blazing fear, deep shame, and mad desire. Where would all of this lead? Was my aunt a sweet seductress or a devilish temptress? How dark were her desires. Her words infiltrated my sleep, "...Terrible things that you will fear and then learn to crave. When you're scared and vulnerable I'll intensify those feelings and, much later, I'll soothe you." Finally a deeper sleep took me.

[Image: big-boobs-Malaika-Arora-682x1024.jpg]

I awoke much later, wrapped in the strong arms of my naked aunt. As I shifted, she kissed my neck. "My lipstick is all over you, lover," she whispered. My eyes flew open in horror. What had we done? I leapt from the bed, realized I was naked, and hastily wrapped myself in a small throw blanket. I stood in the corner of her bedroom, eyes wide.

Malaika stood slowly, letting the covers caress her body as she slipped out of bed, naked and proud. She walked toward me.

[Image: Malaika-Arora-ki-gand-xxx-682x1024.jpg]

"I hate you," I muttered. "I'll never see you again!"

She approached me until her rigid nipples nearly touched my chest. "Oh Sunny, I don't think so. You hate me now, but sooner than you believe you will think of me differently."

I stared in disbelief, the passion long gone, replaced by anger and shame. Malaika was cruel and terrible. She had manipulated me, deceived me, and now threatened to turn me into a man I swore I would never become. My eyes found the door and my escape.

She continued, "The craving for Malaika will grow. The memory of our first kisses will be inescapable. Our hot shared stare when you slid inside me will haunt you."

[Image: sexy-Malaika-Arora-naked-strip-series-17-233x350.jpg]

"You're an evil BITCH," I spat.

"Perhaps. And I'm very good at, yes?" Her arrogant eyes burned into my horrified ones. "So are you.

"So fight it, pet. Fight it as hard as you like, because the more you resist the better the sex will be when you return to my arms. The longer you wait, the longer I will make you beg for my lips. Yes, these lips." She licked them slowly, seeing my eyes follow. "As you beg you will admit even more shameful desires to me. I'll grant them. I'll be everything you ever imagined. And you, my pet, will please me in ways few men are willing to do."

[Image: randi-Malaika-Arora-768x512.jpg]

I shoved past her, racing to my room where I stuffed my belongings in my bag. Malaika didn't follow. I ran out of the house and down the path to where my car was at Grandma's to the sound of her lilting laughter. I resolutely vowed I would never see Aunt Malaika again. I drove away from her to my home where I showered furiously, washing away the fluids, the scent of her, and her plum-colored lipstick.

But not before I rubbed the lipstick off my cock and sucked it off my finger, eyes closed in euphoric recall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Please do one on Anushka Sharma!
Like Reply
Great going... absolutely loving your works.. please write on Pooja Hegde

[Image: PH4-10-5-md.jpg]
Like Reply
Bhavana looked upon her reflection in the mirror and what she saw satisfied her. At the age of 26 she has a perfect slim body with no trace of extra fat. She stood 5'6 which is tall by the Indian standards and her night gown clings to her body displaying the perfect figure. Soft and protruding boobs, standing high like Himalayas . She brushed her shoulder length hairs and gave a final look at herself before joining her husband Prakash at bed.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Suddenly she heard her mother in law calling her from the adjoining room.

"Coming," she yelled and without thinking that she was only wearing a night gown which is very much transparent, she went to her mother in law's room. She was sitting in the bed. She is not too old only 60 but looked older and worn out due to the hard work she did all through her life to bring up her children in the absence of her husband. Prakash was the youngest while her two elder sisters were already married. After the marriage of the sisters the three of them only live in this house. She was handicapped as her knee gave way due to some problem and she is too weak that she cannot even climb on her wheel chair on her own.

"Oh! Look at you, wandering around the house like a slut," she taunted Bhavana the moment she looks at her dress. "What a conservative bitch, I hate her," Bhavana thought.

[Image: bhavana-2010-pics-%252866%25299743.jpg]

"I was just going to bed."

"I know a slut like you want to show around," she blabbered until Bhavana gave her the medicine and water to wash it down with. After that she rushed back to her bed room. Inside she found Prakash already in deep slumber. She sighed, another night....

Bhavana's father was not well to do and they had six children to support. Bhavana was the most beautiful of all her sisters and they always tell her that she would get a prince as husband. However the reality was far from what she always dreamed. She has practically no one to fall back at her parents' home so she has to bear and live with her always nagging mother in law.

[Image: Actress-Bhavana-Hot--Spicy-Photo-Pics18.jpg]

Next morning after Prakash left for work Bhavana got out of house to purchase some groceries. As soon as she stepped out she saw Vasim, her next door neighbour. He smiled and greeted her as she passed by and she has to smile back. Vasim was a crocked man and it was rumoured that he has connection with the low lying political people and also does some odd jobs for them. He was around 50 and had three children one of which is almost the age of Bhavana. Due to his connections and crocked behaviour people don't want to be on his wrong side. He has a lecherous eye on Bhavana. She also knows it very well and keeps her distance.

As she entered the departmental store she saw that Vasim had followed her. She cursed him and hurried to get her things. She picked up the groceries in the basket and was going between the shelves when he made sure to bump into her from the other side.

[Image: Bhavana-Hot-HD-Sexy-Pics-In-Saree.jpg]

"Hi Bhavana lot of things you purchased, that basket looks heavy."

"Ya few things for the house," she replied coyly and tried to get past. He walked with her.

"How you spend your day alone with that old lady," he laughed, "I can't stand her for few minutes even."

I also cannot tolerate her; she thought but did not say anything. His trying to make conversation with her was making her nervous. Because of the morning hours the store was almost empty.

Suddenly something went into her eyes.

"Ahhh," she closed her eyes and tried to rub it out.

"What happened," Vasim enquired.

"Something dropped into my eyes, I can't open it."

"Let me see," he took the basket from her hand and placed it on the floor.

"Let me check, try to open your eyes," he asked.

[Image: 57223675.cms]

"Ahhhh it's in the left eye, I can't open it," she forcefully opened her right eye and saw Vasim towering over her. She got alarmed she didn't want to be with this man.

He grasped her chin and lifted her face up.

"Try to open your eye," he asked, "I will help you clean it."

"No.. no.. I am fine," she said with one eye closed, "I will go home and wash it."

"How can you walk home with one eye closed, let me clear it," he offered help.

She was conscious and just wants to get away from him but he guided her into a corner and moved behind her. She didn't want him to touch her but he was now pulling her head onto his chest.

She became stiff, "It's ok I will manage," she wanted to run away, but he had his opportunity after a long wait, how can he let her go.

[img]http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/tamil-movies/movies-1/koodal-nagar/Koodal-Nagar-06.jpg[/im]<br /><br />He looked around and found no one in sight. "Better," he sighed and pulled her head onto his chest.<br /><br />"Relax Bhavana," he commanded, "or else how can I clear it."<br /><br />Suddenly Bhavana became very nervous and aware of his body touching her from behind. Her head was now resting on his chest. He grabbed her chin and kept her head steady and with his fingers he force open the eyelids of her left eye. She felt him very close as he blows into her eye.<br /><br />"Now you feel better?" he spoke softly looking down at her.<br /><br />She suddenly felt the pain gone, whatever was in her eye must be blown out but it was still hurting a bit.<br /><br />"Ya its better," she replied.<br /><br />"Good just keep your eyes closed for few minutes and it will be OK," he said. One hand kept her head pinned on his chest while the other hand went around her waist and pulled her to him.<br /><br />"Ok, now it's fine... I should be going," she got startled and nervously struggled in his grip.<br /><br />"You cannot even open your eyes, just give it a minute," he said while pressing against her.<br /><br />She felt her heartbeat increased, she tried to force open her eyes.<br /><br />"Ahhh," she felt pain<br /><br />"Look I told you, just relax a bit, let me blow again."<br /><br />She felt his face very close.<br /><br />"No.... no.... please let me go.... I am OK," she spoke in despair.<br /><br />"Just relax."<br /><br />She felt his breath on her checks.<br /><br />"Let me go," she struggled. "We are in a store and what if anybody sees us like this."<br /><br />"Don't worry no one is around and we are at the back of store" he spoke in a horny voice.<br /><br />She sensed it when his checks rubbed against her checks.<br /><br />"Aho," her voice was muffled as he placed his mouth on hers. She was stunned for a moment. He bunched her hairs and grabbed them turning her face to him. He sucked her lips forcing his tongue inside her mouth. She started to tremble, not with fear but with strange sensation. She had dreamed about situation like this when she was forcefully grabbed by stranger. Whenever Vasim leered at her she had secretly imagined a situation where Vasim has forced himself upon her. Never had she thought it could happen in real. She felt numb as if all her strength is gone.<br /><br />[Image: 07-08-06-ecr.jpg]<br /><br />Vasim took full advantage of the opportunity and quickly grabbed her boobs. "Ahhh," she moaned in his mouth as he pinched her nipples over her dress. She grabbed his hand but he continued to molest her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth and squeezing her boobs.<br /><br />[Image: bhavana-in-white-t-shirt-hugged-and-carr....jpg?w=550]<br /><br />Her body was on fire and the heart was beating so fast that she feared her chest will burst.<br /><br />"Bhavana, let's move to the store room behind, no one will disturb us there," she felt his growing hardness pressed against her ass.<br /><br />He pulled her to the store room. She found herself in a small dark room full of various items of shop. Large bags of grains were also stored in the room and she found herself pressed against the pile of bags.<br /><br />Vasim pinned Bhavana's both hands above her head and leaned her on the bags.<br /><br />"No!" she panted, "let me go," she was unable to move under his grip.<br /><br />"Shhh, Bhavana don't worry nobody can see us here...... relax..." he kissed her lips softly. Her heart started to race fast. He paid his attention to the high rising mountains on her chest and quickly bunched her Kurta over her chest. He grabbed the bra and pushed it over her boobs. Vasim saw her naked breasts standing tall challenging him.<br /><br />[Image: Bhavana-gangbang-2.jpg]<br /><br />Bhavana grunted loud as Vasim placed his mouth over one of the tities.<br /><br />He sucked on the soft flesh and flicked his tongue over the erect nipple, and then taking it between his teeth he sensually bit it.<br />[/img]
Like Reply
"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." she arched her body.

Bhavana's breathing was heavy as electric current flow through her body. She felt her body vibrating to treatment he was giving her.

"Please.... ahhh.... please...." her arms and legs felt as if drained out of blood.

Vasim looked at the sweet girl lying on the bags, half naked and knew that he had her in control. He took turns to suck on both the boobs before pushing his hand down.

[Image: bhavana793.jpg]

he grabbed her pussy and mauled it. Bhavana felt him untying the knot of the cord of his salwar but felt too weak to stop him. He pulled the salwar and it bunched on her ankle. Vasim quickly pushed his hand inside her panty and grabbed her swollen pussy lips.

"Ahhh........ohhh..."

Panty also joined the salwar on the ankles. Bhavana breathed hard and watch him adjust over her, kicking her legs wide. Bhavana closed her eyes, her chest was heaving and she waited. She knew, now she cannot escape, whether she wanted to escape, she was not sure.

[Image: Bhavana-big-boobs.jpg]

Vasim fumbled with his zipper. Hot and hard meat touched Bhavana between the legs.

Suddenly there was some noise from outside. Someone called, "who is there," he was the owner of the store. He appeared on the door of the room and looked inside.

"What's happening?"

Vasim, still on top of Bhavana replied, "It's me Vasim, you wait at the counter and I will be there in few minutes."

"What's going on!" he was startled.

"It is none of your business , you go back," Vasim retorted.

"I know what you are upto, this can't happen here Vasim, you better come out or I will call security officer."

Clenching his teeth he straightened and Bhavana slipped out of his grip. She quickly adjusted her clothes.

[Image: 4d944f4867693220b8c2bca9bd9adb8b.jpg]

Vasim was arguing with the owner when Bhavana ran out. She was so ashamed that she cannot face anyone.

She reached home where her ill mouthed mother in law was waiting in her bed. Her heart was beating fast and she felt ashamed of herself for being so aroused and cursed herself for being in such a situation. Lala the store man had seen her in such a compromising position. He knows me, she thought, how can I face him again; he must be thinking what a slut I am.

She was not herself throughout the day. In the evening she heard Vasim in the house

"Hello chachi how you doing," he spoke to her mother in law.

[Image: 572302-bhavana.jpg]

"How can I be, just passing my days in this wheel chair, can't even get on this chair without help," she kept on and on blabbering about her life how miserable it is.

Bhavana stayed in his room until she called.

"Arey, have you got any manners, Vasim is here for so long, at least you can get him some tea," she barked.

"It's alright, I had it just few minutes back," he spoke looking at Bhavana who was coming out of her bedroom. She walked straight to the kitchen and put the water on gas to boil. As soon as she went to the kitchen, Vasim excused himself to go to the toilet. The toilet was towards the kitchen and instead of going there he slipped in the kitchen.

"What! Why you come here?"

"Bhavana don't be angry..... I wanted you for so long.... I wanted to grab you in my arms and want to feel that ass on me," his voice was horny.

"Don't come near to me," Bhavana backed off as he walked towards her, her back touched the wall.

He grabbed her, "No.... no... leave me," she whispered as she didn't want her mother in law to hear anything.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"I want you," he kissed her on lips and grabbed her round ass, "come to me, you need a man " his voice was hoarse.

"Let me go," she panted and felt him pulling the cord of her salwar, her bottom was ready to come down.

"Mummy!" suddenly she shouted. She did not want a repeat of morning.

"Ya what happened,." her mother in law replied and Vasim stops in his tracks.

"Where is the suger," she stepped out of the kitchen trying the cord of her salwar and walked towards the room.

Vasim sighed and went to the bathroom.

"How can I tell where the sugar is, I never go to kitchen.... what a lady, don't even know where her things are," she started blabbering and Bhavana smiled at her small victory.

[Image: Bhavana_056.jpg?itok=0txz5M-N]

Vasim went back that day but has left a very horny Bhavana behind. She can tell this to no one as she didn't want any trouble for her husband. She knew Vasim is not a good man and can do any harm to Prakash.

Vasim was upset. Bhavana was the hottest girl he has seen and he got her into submission so easily. He cannot believe that this morning he was so close, she was under his control but Lala spoiled everything. I will set him right, he vowed to himself. Only if I can get her alone, he thought, she will be mine to fuck.

He understood that Bhavana can be manipulated and put to great use once he gets his cock up her pussy. Not only can he fuck the hottest meat but can also use her for his own benefit. He kept a watch on her and waited for his opportunity.

Two day passed and he could not do anything. At night he was strolling outside his house when he saw her husband Prakash going out. He waited as Prakash kick start his motorcycle and roared away. The door was still open he quickly slipped inside. The mama was inside her room and he saw Bhavana was climbing the stairs going to the roof. He closed the door and followed her. As she was about to step out on the roof, she saw Vasim.

"Wohh!" she jumped in surprised, "What are you doing here"

"Why are you ignoring me for last few days," he asked coming close to her.

"Why are you harassing me, please go away," she begged.

"Harassing! I love you and I want you badly," he looked into her eyes.

"No.... please," she stepped back as he came closer.

"You was so nice in the store, you allowed me to love you, why are you backing now."

"I don't want to talk about it, you forced me and you insulted me," she was red faced.

"Come to me," he stepped closer.

"Please, Vasim, my mother in law is down stairs," she felt herself weak again.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_NUNBcA4GmXn3AnlUG6i...k_ABbvzqtq]

Even though she knows this is not correct, whenever she was close to Vasim, she feels a sensation weakening her. Ever since the day he caught her in the store, she was not able to concentrate on anything and the memories arouse her to no extant. What if lala had not interrupted, she had already submitted to a man of his father's age.

Vasim moved an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Bhavana I will fuck you, I will fuck you now, right here," he whispered in her ear. Words alone shook her whole body which started to vibrate.

Suddenly engine of motorcycle roared outside.

"My husband is back," she whispered.

"Ohh! hell with him," Vasim got frustrated.

"You come to my house, tomorrow afternoon," he said and quickly kissing her.

"I will wait for you."

[Image: 12_New-Movie-Puthiya-Thalapathy-Stills-03.jpg]

Bhavana nodded and quickly went down to open the door for her husband. Vasim later slipped out.

He waited for Bhavana but she never showed up.

During next several days Vasim came back to her house but never got any chance with Bhavana. He talked with her mother in law and went back more frustrated.

One afternoon it was hot, so Bhavana decided to have a bath. She was in the bathroom unaware that Vasim has come home and was chatting with her mother in law. After the bath she came out dbangd in just a towel. She stepped into her bedroom and then realized that her Kurta was lying in her mother in law's room, so absent minded she walked just in towel to the other room.

[Image: Paga27.jpg]

She came to the middle of the room when she realised that Vasim was there, staring at her in disbelief.

"Ohhh! look at this slut," her mother in law shouted, "a man is in house and she is moving around naked."

She felt so ashamed that she wanted to just disappear. She ran to other room. In her haste she collided against the wooden frame of the bed and tripped. She felt flat banging her knee on the floor.

"Aahhh, mummy," she cried out in pain and tried to get up when she saw both of them looking at her in awe. Then she realised her towel was stuck in the wooden frame of the bed and was hanging above. She was stark naked, revelling her sexy body in full glory. She tried to get up but cried in pain. Suddenly Vasim came near and pulled her to her feet by grabbing her hand.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

He looked at her naked body with wide eyes admiring every curve, droplets of water still shining between her boobs.

"Arey, have some shame!" old lady Shoted, "go to the other room," she told Bhavana.

Like Reply
Vasim pulled her to other room and grabbed her naked body in his arms.

"Vasim you come back," mama shouted from other room.

"She is hurt chachi, let me check her knee." He cannot believe his luck. He admired the hot body in his arms.

Bhavana found herself in his strong grip. She was still stunned. It all happened so suddenly that she could not think. Her mind was blocked. She saw his hand cupped one of the breasts and fingers gripping the soft white flesh, digging in hard. A sharp pain mixed sensation ran though her boobs to her groin.

[Image: Bhavana-Menon-Big-Gaand-Ass-Pics.jpg?res...03d300,447]

"Aray, Vasim beta, she will take care of herself you come here," voice from the other room sounded desperate, "she is a stupid girl."

"Don't worry chachi I will take care of her."

Bhavana could not believe what was happening, her mind is playing a trick, this is all a dream, but the sensation was real, her eyes were closed and an involuntary moan escaped her mouth as he feverously squeezed and pinched her tits.

"Leave me," her voice barely came out of her mouth. But he cannot take any of that. She felt waves and waves of sensation hitting her. The voices of Vasim and her mother in law seemed to come from a distance.

'Let her wear clothes and you come back here," mama looked concerned.

"Just shut up old lady," suddenly Vasim shouted, "or I will come and kill you."

"What a nice piece of ass you have," Vasim admired her body and pushed her on the bed.

[Image: e522f327c2f98f1573232c5e6f47a694.jpg]

He quickly got rid of his clothes and climbed over her. She felt her body dwarfed under him. He patted her boobs; she saw an animal like rage in his eyes while gripping them in his fingers hard so hard that her eyes opened wide and a cry escaped her mouth.

"Ahhhh..... Mummy..... No....." she grabbed his hands and arched her body. "Please leave me."

He climbed over her chest, his meat hard and ready. Vasim put one hand below her head and pulled it up to his cock.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

Bhavana had never sucked before. Prakash never asked for it. She closed her moth tightly.

"Open up!" he shouted and pushed her head onto his cock.

Bhavana did not know what to expect as she opened her mouth.

"Arey, Vasim what are you doing," an horrified voice came from the other room as she realised what was going on. "Leave that girl she is must be your daughter's age."

Vasim pushed his cock into her open mouth.

[Image: Bhavna-Memon-sucking-Big-penish.jpg]

"Ahhhh...." he throws his head back as the hot mouth closed over his shaft.

"No.....no..... Vasim let her go...." mother shouted out in desperation, "What are you doing..... She is so young and innocent..... Just married 3 months back..... Why are you destroying her?"

Vasim looked at the innocent and sweet girl under him. He saw his cock engulfed in her mouth, wide open to accommodate his large shaft. He smiled and looked pleased at his achievement. Vasim did not move; he let Bhavana take her time getting used to this. He waited; watching her lovely face, caressing her hairs, letting her wet his cock with her saliva.

[Image: bhavan-sucking-cock_new.jpg]

"Bhavana, suck it, slowly using your tongue," Vasim guided her. She slowly flicked her tongue around the head of the cock.

"Ugghhh," Vasim moaned and pushed himself an inch deeper. Bhavana felt the shaft grow big in her mouth, completely filling her up. She took an inch more in with each stroke until she had 6 of his 8 inches in her mouth.
"What are you doing? You rascal, let her go," the old lady kept on ranting.

Bhavana was pushing Vasim's waist back so as to stop him from entering deep into her mouth. Her heart was pounding so hard that she can listen to her own heart beat. She was feeling ashamed at being so vulnerable and yet aroused. She looked at Vasim with her half closed eyes and saw him moaning with ecstasy. Waives after waives of sensation ripped through her body. She closed her lips tightly around the velvety hard shaft in her mouth and sucked for the first time in her life.

[Image: Tamil-actress-Bhavana-ready-to-suck-a-big-cock.jpg]

Vasim was in heaven. He pulled back and slipped in again, picking up a rhythm he started to fuck Bhavana's mouth. Her quiet sucking sounds grew louder and slurped as she tried to keep up with his strokes. Vasim cannot control himself, he didn't know if she can take it or not, but in the ecstasy he didn't care and yanked her hand from his waist, allowing himself full entrance into her sweet throat. She gagged, her eyes gone wide, she looked at the face of Vasim who was begging to fuck her deep and she wanted him to use her in any way he pleases.

She was determined to take him. She breathed difficultly through nose making gurgling sound as he buried his full length into her throat. She had never given head before nor taken anyone into her throat, neither anyone came in her mouth. She knew that all this was about to change. Vasim twitched and moaned loud as she tried to swallow the cock giving good massage to it by her throat muscles. She didn't even feel it when the first shot hit at the back of her throat. She continued to suck, accepting his cum directly into her belly. Vasim kept his cock buried and let her suck till it softens.

"This was great Bhavana," he was panting. He kissed her on lips, "don't move I will be back in few minutes, let me take care of that old lady."

Vasim stepped into mother's room

"You bloody..... you rascal....." mama shouted the moment she saw him. "What have you done..... She is your daughter's age..... How is my little child," she cried.

[Image: Bhavana%20playing%20with%20dildo.jpg]

"She is great, absolutely great," he replied thinking about how she sucked him, "she needed a man like me so she got it and not someone like your son, a wimp."

"Why you married your son," he continued, "you know very well he doesn't need a girl rather he wants men."

She continued to cry. "You are spoiling the life of your daughter in law. Now shut up, she will be taken care of very well," he smiled as he said that.

He got up and moved towards Bhavana's room.

"Where are you going," mama looked worried.

"Just shut up and stay quiet, I am going to her," he made an obscene gesture of fucking.

"Listen, listen," he spoke hastily, as he stepped towards the room. "She is so young and innocent you already had your way with her, now please leave her."

[Image: Actress-Bhavana-sexy-nude-body.jpg]

"I have just started, Chachi ," he smiled as he walked into Bhavana's room.

Bhavana meanwhile was not listening to the conversation between them and was lost into her thoughts about what just happened. She was still naked except that she had pulled over a blanket. She saw Vasim pulling off his clothes for the second time this afternoon and slipping into the blanket beside her.

He pulled her into his embrace and kissed her softly on the lips. "Bhavana you were wonderful." He grew hard again and his cock brushed against her thighs.

[Image: Sexy-actress-Bhavana-showing-her-open-legs-pussy.jpg]

His hand moved between her thighs and found her soft mound. Bhavana moaned and felt her sensation building again. Unknowingly she spread her legs allowing him full access.

Vasim knelt between Bhavana's legs. She is gorgeous and a fabulous woman to fuck, he thought. A thin sheen of sweat had her naked skin glistening. Vasim ran his hands over her skin, kneading her tits and stroking her thighs. Bhavana moaned and arched her body. He couldn't wait to fuck this  woman. He hooked an elbow under each of Bhavana's knees. She was wide open to him and helpless. He bent her in half, pressing her knees back to her shoulders.
A loud cry filled the room as Vasim pushed his cock into her pussy.

[Image: Bhavana-Menon-Hardcore-Fucking-Pics.jpg?...03d631,473]

"Ahhhhh......mummy....." Bhavana clinched her fists and hit the bed in despair. The fat cock tore inside her. "Ahhh.... ugghhh ...." she grunted with each thrust until he was buried fully inside her. She saw him above her, holding her knees in place and closed her eyes. He pulled back and started to fuck her. Bhavana was panting heavily now and letting out a grunt every time her body was slammed into. She couldn't move as she was crushed under him.

"You have a real tight cunt Bhavana, I really like to open it up, you seem to be so ready for it. I will fuck you throughout the day." His words alone now brought on the tremendous vibrations through her body. Bhavana could only grunt with each push. "Ugh,...Ugh,...Ugh,..."

[Image: Bhavana-Menon-001.jpg]

Like Reply
An orgasm started to built inside Bhavana which she had never experienced in her life. Her breathing was laboured and noisy, as if having a heart attack. She put her arms around Vasim and clings to him tightly. She grunted loud as it started in her legs. Her stomach rippled and vibrated. She shook her head side to side. Her whole body was shaking as the orgasm washed over her. Vasim saw her shudder and rammed hard until he cannot hold anymore and deposited his seed deep inside her.

[Image: bhavana-fucking.jpg]

It was now one month since Vasim first fucked Bhavana. She has no regrets about it as she knew it was bound to happen someday, she can't avoid it for long.

[Image: bhavana%20Hot%20Nude%20Boob%20Show%20Fak...%20(8).jpg]

Bhavana could not face mama that day, Mama was also strangely quiet. Just before Prakash was due to come home she called her and talked to her. She spoke to her like her mom and explained that she should not tell this to Prakash as this will lead to trouble. She cannot agree more, neither did she wanted to tell Prakash. She advised her to avoid Vasim and stay away from him. Bhavana was not sure if that could happen.

She was right; Vasim barged in the next day and took Bhavana into her room. Her mother in law watched helplessly. Vasim never closed the door in between and let mama hear Bhavana's moans and cries. The rooms were small and every word can be heard on the other side. Vasim enjoyed it even more, knowing that she is listening to everything. However Bhavana despised it and to avoid it next time she simply went to Vasim's house.

[Image: Nude%20mallu%20actress%20Bhavana%20xxx%2...%20pic.jpg]

Later Bhavana learned that her husband Prakash is indeed a gay and he married just to avoid social stigma attached with being a gay. During the first three months he hardly had sex with Bhavana three times. Now after Bhavana learned what sex is all about she knew Prakash could never be the man for him. She confronted him one night and he admitted to being a gay. She has no choice as she cannot fall back on her family and divorce is a big stigma in Indian society. Anyway she was getting her physical needs satisfied from Vasim.

After coming out open to Bhavana, Prakash felt much better, especially as Bhavana didn't make any noise about it and accepted it. He even told her about his male friends and one of them was Vasim.

Vasim increased his control over Bhavana and fucked her whenever he wanted. Prakash was happy in his own world and his mother was no problem. Bhavana realised that she all along enjoyed it and even look forward to it. She loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, little did she knew that she will have plenty of that very soon.

Vasim on the other hand was very happy to have her under his control and was planning to use her for his benefit. Vasim at that moment was with Pradhan, a local politician who helps Vasim secure good government contracts.

"You are a lucky bastard, Vasim, I don't know how you manage to get these beauties without brains," Pradhan laughed.

"This one is comparatively easy, she loves sex and gets horny the moment you grab her," Vasim spoke, "and moreover her family is not at all trouble. You won't have any trouble putting that cunt to good use."

"I can't wait to fuck her, the sooner she is ready the better, I have people coming over next week," Pradhan spoke.

Next afternoon Vasim was with Bhavana at his house. He was lying on the bed and Bhavana was bent between his legs, trying to swallow as much of his cock as possible. Vasim was enjoying the magic of her tongue over his shaft.

"Bhavana, next Saturday I have a party and you have to be there with me as a host," Vasim informed her while grabbing her hairs and bouncing her head over his cock.

"Ugg," she tried to answer but as her mouth was full nothing could be understood, however it didn't matter she has to follow what he says.

On Saturday night Bhavana was exited as it was a big party and lot of people were invited. Most of the people were business associates of Vasim and not known to her. She went to party with her husband Prakash. At the party Vasim quickly separated her from Prakash telling him that she is the one who has to manage the party being the host.

Bhavana took special care to dress up for the party. She wore a yellow colour Saree with matching blouse. The blouse was backless and tied behind with strings only. Her long and slender back was naked. The hairs reaching upto the middle of back were partly blocking the view. As she walked around, the movement of her hairs causes more skin to be visible, making men to drool over. Due to the backless blouse she cannot wear any bra. Her boobs were tightly held by the blouse, producing an exotic cleavage. The Saree was worn below the navel giving a great view of her smooth abdomen.

[Image: bhavana_hot-photo-green-saree.jpg]

"You are looking hot in this dress, I bet every man in this party wants to fuck you," Vasim whispered as she walked with him. She smiled feeling somewhat proud.

"This party is very important for me, I have important guests for my business and you have to take good care of them," he explained. Bhavana didn't think anything about it and nodded.

The party was being held in a big hotel and he guided Bhavana out of the party hall. She looked questioningly towards him.

"They are in a separate suite booked for them," he told as a matter of fact. Bhavana felt uneasy.

"I have to be alone with some unknown people in a separate room," she was hesitant.

"You won't be alone my daughter Ramya Nambeesan will also be there," Vasim assured.

[Image: Remya_Nambeesan_20161017031016.jpeg]

Bhavana know Ramya, she had met her once. She is a beautiful woman around 26 and stays in the same town with her husband. She was still not sure; Ramya was not the ideal woman to be with. She had heard disturbing rumours about her that she uses to be the slut of the locality when she was not married and stayed with Vasim. Bhavana was hesitant when she entered the suite.

"Don't worry, just spend some time with them, give them some company," Vasim assured her.

She didn't felt comfortable, she saw some four men in the room talking and drinking. Ramya was also with them with a glass in her hand and was talking to them as if she knows them from long time. As both of them entered the room they looked up at the hot young woman with admiration.

"Hello," Vasim greeted cheerfully, "she is Bhavana my very helpful neighbour," he introduced Bhavana to everyone at one go and then guided her along to introduce them to her.

"Philip and James," he introduced the two white foreigners, "they are the directors of Harig Corporation and have landed today from USA for a big deal with us."

"Hi," Philip shook hands with Bhavana while she was trying to fold hands in traditional Indian Namestay greetings.

"Hello," James was grinning, "Indian women are very beautiful." Bhavana blushed.

"He is Mr Ravi, the President of the Chamber of Commerce and also has a very big business of Iron and Steel and he is Mr Pradhan, the leader of our town," Vasim explained.

"Come... come," Pradhan welcomed her with enthusiasm and placed one hand around her shoulders, "lovely girl, must be a very helpful neighbour." Bhavana felt uneasy in his strong grip, he guided her along to the couch and sat with her.

All of the four were in the age group of late forties. Pradhan was a big and strong man who has risen from a humble beginning to reach to the present powerful position. He has strong liking for young housewives and looking at Bhavana his desires increased. He had already fucked Ramya on several occasions. He was glad that Ramya was there to take care of the guests and he can have Bhavana for himself.

[Image: fucking%20Remya%20Nambeesan%20naked%20sex.jpg]

Bhavana was flinching, feeling shy as Pradhan was hugging her. She looked at Vasim who was grinning.

[Image: bhavana-hot-sexy-stills02.jpg]

"Please excuse me I have to attend to the other guests at the party, you all enjoy," Vasim spoke and started to leave.

"Uhh, I should also come with you," Bhavana tried to get up.

Like Reply
"Where are you going," Pradhan held her, "stay with us for some time or do you think we are a bad company." Pradhan has no intention of letting her slip away.

"No, no, I didn't mean that, I thought I could help him...., " Bhavana tried to be polite.

Vasim signalled him to stay and left the room. Bhavana was worried, at the same time arguing with herself that there is nothing to get alarmed off. Ramya was sitting between Philip and James and was comfortable, laughing at some joke. Bhavana's heartbeat increased being left between the strangers. Ramya was no comfort because she was openly flirting with the two Americans. She can see the lusty faces of the men in the room. Strangely she found out that instead of feeling annoyed, she was feeling aroused at the possibility that they might try something sexual with her.

[Image: view-17406.jpg]

"Hey Ravi give the lady a drink," Pradhan asked Ravi.

"I don't drink," she looked at the alcohol they were consuming.

"Don't worry, this is only lime juice," Ravi spoke and mixed Vodka with the lime juice. He handed over the drink to Bhavana and sat beside her. Bhavana took the drink and hesitantly sipped, it felt strange but she was not able to figure out that it's spiked. Pradhan started to have innocent conversation with her without rushing anything. He was expert and he let Bhavana settle down and relax. The drinks kept flowing and Bhavana soon shed her initial inhibition. Ramya played some music and invited James to dance. James took the opportunity and took her in his arms and started to sway to the music in the small place they have.

[Image: remya-nambeesan-item-dance-bachelor-party.jpg]

[Image: ef146f4c5bf39a6602aca10f16fa87e7.jpg]

"Ramya is a nice girl, knows how to entertain the guests," Pradhan spoke.

Ramya was sensually swaying her hips to the music while James tried to keep up with her. Other guys in the room whistled and encouraged her.

[Image: 8d22a08a24132272d2f90710feb054e2.gif]

"Wow, sexy ass," suddenly Philip stood up and decided to be part of the action. He grabbed her ass and quickly pulled her long skirt. Before Ramya could react he pulled it up above her waist and her red panty clad ass was visible to everyone in the room. Ramya quickly pulled it down and stepped back.

"Ahhh, stop it... you naughty," to Bhavana's dismay she was smiling and playfully pushed Philip away who was again trying to grab her. Everyone in the room burst out laughing including Bhavana. Ramya again started to dance with James.

"You want to dance," Pradhan looked towards Bhavana.

"No.. no, I don't know how to dance," she felt shy.

[Image: Bhavana_Noodles_Backless_Blouse.jpg]

"Don't worry, I am not going to pull your Saree," he said laughing. Bhavana flushed and her face turned red. "You are too pretty and innocent for this type of obscenity," he looked seriously into her eyes, "Ramya is too open minded and is ready to enjoy with any man, but you are a doll," he hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead.

[Image: a5a635f90eac5f665e5beed67c38d99f.jpg]

Bhavana felt relaxed and somewhat proud of herself for being the better of the two girls. Her heart beat increased as Pradhan hugged her and kissed on forehead. The two of them now had Ramya sandwiched between them. Philip was hugging her from behind and the movement of her hips was making her ass grind over his groin. Bhavana was getting aroused with the effect of Vodka and the scene before her.

[Image: 67356_bhavana81_1.jpg]

Pradhan knew that Bhavana was getting ready and he can move further. He brushed aside her long hairs and placed his palm over her naked back. Bhavana shivered as she felt his hand slipped over the small of her back. She looked at him as if accusing him of his action.

"Nice dress," he spoke softly and slipped his hand lower on her back. Bhavana flinched trying to remove his hand. Her mouth felt dry and she took a big gulp on her 'lime juice.'

[Image: bhavana-hot-saree-photo_151669311544.jpg]

"It's OK, Bhavana, relax," he hugged her tightly. He looked at Ravi who watching all this and signalled him to go to the other group. He didn't want anybody sharing his lovely dish tonight. Ravi understood and moved to the three of them trying to dance. Now all three of them held Ramya between them, who was giggling and having hard time fighting them off. James already had his hands up her skirt, while Philip was struggling with her blouse.

[Image: x1080]

"I want to go," she got hold of Pradhan's hand. She knew where all this is leading to with Pradhan's hand feeling her naked back from top to bottom. If she did not get out now, she will not be able get out at all. She struggled to get free but Pradhan was too strong. He was not letting her go now. Bhavana looked at Ramya enjoying herself and thought if Vasim knows about this, if he has deliberately put her into this situation. Pradhan was meanwhile expertly caressing her, feeling her entire body. She was leaning onto him when he moved his hand inside her petticoat and grabbed her ass checks. She gasped and buried her head into his chest.

Like Reply
With her head buried into his chest she exclaimed as she glanced at Ramya and saw her kicking her skirt out of her legs, "She is totally shameless! How can she..... "

[Image: 2zhscfgd0lip.jpg]

She watched with a lump in her throat as the three of them started to pounce on her like vultures on a piece of dead meat. Her clothes were being pulled out quickly and she was enjoying it. Bhavana did not expect this, while she was watching Pradhan untied the strings holding the blouse. In an instant the blouse opened and hung loose on her shoulders. Bhavana let out a screeching cry and covered her boobs with both hands to stop the blouse to fall off.

[Image: Indian-hottie-Bhavana-Menon-showing-her-side-boobs.jpg]

The group in front stopped their activities and looked towards Bhavana trying to hold her blouse. When they realised what happened they burst out laughing.

"Pull it out," Philip shouted and encouraged Pradhan.

"No..no.. please," Bhavana panted and begged Pradhan. She looked into his eyes and saw raw lust, her heart pounded hard and she knew that she would be soon naked like Ramya. She looked at the other guys who were eagerly waiting for the blouse to be out of way.

"Please.... I don't want all these people to see."

"Just a little glimpse," he encouraged. Bhavana shivered feeling slutty the grip on the blouse loosened. Pradhan quickly pulled aside the Saree dbangd around her chest and tugged the blouse. Amongst the cheering from the guys she let him slip it out her head. The round C size boobs fall out in the clear view of the waiting audience. They stood tall not requiring support of any bra, nipples erect with excitement. The group erupted into a loud cheer. Bhavana sat motionless as if hypnotized, she watched the awe struck faces of the guys who were whistling and cheering for more. Pradhan moved his hand under her arms and grabbed both the globes and rubbed them for the view of audience.

[Image: 2-actress-bhavana-fake-pics.jpg]

"Ahhh...," she let out a gasp as he massaged the perfect orbs and squeezed the nipples. Her face looked like a maze of agony, her arm hung loose on sides, unable to resist. The four of them were watching her fixedly. Bhavana's mouth was open and was breathing hard, pain mix pleasure arose from kneading of the boobs and rippled through her body. Pradhan pulled her up in standing position facing Ravi.

"Bhavana, you have a hot body," Pradhan spoke moving his hand around her navel. He humped his groin into her and let his hard dick poke on her ass, "Remove your Saree."

"No....please," she was barely able to speak. She looked at Ravi with her half closed eyes and saw him looking at her with wanton lust, begging her to remove her clothes. As if in a spell she moved her hands to the waist and pulled the Saree out of the petticoat. She let it fall on the floor.

"Good girl, now remove the petticoat," Pradhan whispered and she obeyed him without hesitation and let the petticoat fall on floor. Ravi was sporting a big bulge in his pants watching her undress. She never felt so much aroused, it felt dirty to display herself like this. She needed no further instructions as she inserted her fingers into the waistband of the panties and pulled them down her smooth ass. She stood stark naked, her sweet pussy hidden between the swollen lips. 

[Image: Bhavana-big-boobs.jpg]

Ravi was rubbing his crotch looking at the innocent young women giving a strip tease show.

"Enough of the show," Pradhan suddenly pulled her to the adjoining room and pushed her on the bed. He looked at the hot beauty lying on the bed, perfectly aroused and knew that his night was going to be exciting.

He started to undress quickly. A strong body unveiled. Bhavana let out an audible gasp as the fully erect cock came into view. It was a perfect example of manhood, around eight inches in length, veins bulging around the whole length and the slit at the tip looked like a large eye, oozing precum.

He stepped onto the bed his cock dangling sideways. He placed her hand onto it. It was hot filling her palm completely. He caressed her hairs and let her play with his cock. She was so near, she could smell him, she breathed in as it touches her nose, it was strange smell, not repulsive. She rubbed the entire length of the cock and kissed it at the bottom with a flicker of tongue.

"Ahhh, Bhavana," he moaned.

It felt so erotic, she started to kiss the entire length of the shaft, slowly rubbing the red head and kissing the bottom. She licked the bulbous red head again and again until it was completely wet.

"Bhavana suck it," he moaned and pressed her head. She opened her mouth wide getting down on him, it was thick, she groaned as the head slipped in. Pradhan looked at the sweet hot lips stretched around his hard shaft; he could not help but jerk forward pushing deep inside her mouth.

"Uggg...," she groaned loudly and opened wide to accommodate the huge pole, it rubbed against the tongue and palate until it touched the back of her mouth. She was able to get at least the half of it inside before pulling back. As she pulled back the saliva ran out of the mouth wetting his balls. She sucked the head hard before he again pushed her head and his cock slipped deep inside. A slow motion built up as she continued to go up and down on him. Every time he pushed it slipped further touching the back of the throat, she sucked and try to hold as long as possible for the gag reflexes and them pull out.

"Ahhh, you are wonderful," he was moaning, "suck it hard.... yeah my baby.. take it, ahhh..." Pradhan looked at the sweet naked girl happily bobbling up and down between his legs, Vasim was right she gets aroused easily, he thought.

"I would love to fuck that throat, but not now," he pulled back. Bhavana looked disappointed.

"Baby let me open up you cunt," his voice was hoarse; he pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her sex box was open. The pink clit exposed as the lips parted. He quickly kneeled between the legs and rubbed his cock on the wet pussy.

"Ahh, ohh....," she moaned throwing her head back and pulled her legs up to give him better access.

Bhavana watched him with her half closed eyes. In one sudden thrust Pradhan banged his entire length inside her.

[Image: Bhavana-Menon-Hardcore-Fucking-Pics.jpg?...03d631,473]

"Maaaa.... aahhhh...," her eyes popped wide and she pushed him with full force.

"Slowly.... Mummy.... No."

Panting, he spread her both legs wide in air and started thrusting deep strokes. Bhavana gasped for air as her pussy spread wide to accommodate him. With each thrust she let out a moan and arched her body in ecstasy. Pradhan moved his hand below her and grabbed her slender waist. He lifted her hip up at least two feet in air and pulled her onto his thighs impaling his manhood deeper inside her. Bhavana moaned loudly and humped back clinching the sheets. He held her svelte waist and effortlessly moved it over his shaft simultaneously moving his hips, to impale deep and hard. The cock was glistering with her juices as it moved in and out of the honey pot.

[Image: f0aef61cc9bd34c23acde7c90c9a6a7d.jpg]

"Uggg....uggggg... you are tearing me... ohhh.. mummy....," Bhavana was gasping for breath while Pradhan was ramming like a madman, unable to hold back any more.

"Ahh.... I will flood your pussy with my cum.... take it... ohhhh," he twitched and groaned as he pumped his load inside her.

He slumped besides her breathing hard. The room went quite except for the hard breathing noise of the two. Bhavana was lying face down on the bed when she felt someone pulled her ass high up by grabbing her waist. She turned her neck to find totally nude Ravi behind her. His hard cock touched her sloppy wet pussy. She moaned and raised her ass up on her own accord. He pushed and his eight inches slipped inside her with ease. She threw her head on the bed in ecstasy. Slowly he started to move his cock and in just few strokes his shaft was wet with the juices. She accepted the fucking without question and arched her ass back to meet his strokes.

[Image: dd.jpg]

He looked at the open ass and rubbed his thumb on the puckered hole while letting her fuck herself on his tool. She moaned louder as he rubbed harder, feeling his thumb pressing hard opening up her sphincter.

"Ohhh....maaa...," she felt dirty letting him play with his anus. Ravi slowly pulled his cock out and placed the head at the entrance to her raised ass. She knew what he was upto and he felt like a wanton whore being used for the money paid. White pain flashed through her body as he pushed the well lubricated shaft.

"Ahhhh....Uggg.....," she dug her face deep into the bed and bit hard on the sheets, muffling her scream. Bhavana fought hard to control the pain but she cannot take anymore and cried out to get away from the anal intrusion, but he held her tightly.

[Image: Bhavana%2Bass%2Band%2Bpussy%2Bhole%2Bfuc...ration.jpg]

"No.... leave me....please...it's so big.... it won't fit in," she panicked feeling it will damage her. However Ravi already had the head inside and within a minute full eight inches was inside her. Ravi kept up bent into doggy position, ignoring her cries. He looked as his cock buried fully into her tight hole. It turned into a painful wail as he eased his cock out of her ass and then forced it all the way back in. Ravi smiled as her tight hole opened up and he began ass fucking.

Like Reply
With Ravi ass fucking her precious body, her face was in anguish. Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks, she felt totally helpless as Ravi started to bang her arse feverously. Pradhan watching this grew hard again, when he knelt down in front of her she knew what was coming. She pleaded with him and her tears were running freely but he lifted her face and brushed them away. He slapped her face with his cock and wiped it on her open lips. Her tongue touched the shaft that was in her pussy just few minutes back, she found no escape. She let him push it inside her mouth.

[Image: bhavana-nude-photos.jpg]

The two of them picked up a rhythm between them. Bhavana felt her ass got used to the invasion and the cock was moving with ease. She could feel the men pushing harder and faster at both ends. She could feel Ravi thrusting deeper and more forcibly into her anus and when she felt him tense and momentarily pause, she knew that he was about to ejaculate. She shuddered as she felt Ravi's cock throbbing in her anus and releasing his spunk. As Ravi let her go, Pradhan held her head and started to face fuck her with a vengeance, thrusting long and deep strokes. He was on the verge and he came hard for the second time tonight. The jism of cum hit her on the back of the throat. She un wantedly swallowed a lot of it and the remainder dribbled out of the corner of the lips.

She slumped on the bed totally exhausted not knowing if she was through for the night. The two men looked at each other satisfied.

[Image: Nude%2Bass%2BBhavana%2Bdouble%2Bpenetrat...Bpussy.jpg]

"She is one hell of a hot woman" Pradhan smiled, "looks like we are going to meet more often."

THE-END
Like Reply
Write a story on Katrina kaif
[+] 1 user Likes Zuckerenberg's post
Like Reply
Super hot! Thanks for all the stories. Please do one on Anushka Sharma too
Like Reply
Urvashi rautala and anuska sharma sexfight
Like Reply
Big fan of your stories bro. Just keep adding underrated actress like you did with bhavana
Like Reply
[Image: tmp-cam-730726834.jpg]
write a story on bangladesi actress porimoni... she is hot as hell... 

[Image: tmp-cam-1284859796.jpg]
[Image: 8432513890895499359e1ca6a375c129.png]
[+] 1 user Likes bratapol's post
Like Reply