Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Yes, good job prashanti, we are eager to know marriage and three nights
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-09-2019, 06:34 PM)jtiwary Wrote: There will always be people who will have some objection or the other as they fail to draw the line between fantasy and reality, like someone had a problem with a "teacher" being the central character of a story in the english section.

Ignore them and thats the only way they will go away

You are doing an amazing job... carry on......

Thank you so much jtiwary for your kind words... Will move on
Like Reply
How many are waiting for an update ?

Attendance time
Like Reply
Waiting for next update
Like Reply
I am waiting
Like Reply
(15-09-2019, 06:21 PM)prashanthi Wrote: How many are waiting for an update ?

Attendance time

LOL

Please post a bigger update
Like Reply
Sorry for the delay... Update will be posted tonight
Like Reply
(16-09-2019, 03:56 PM)prashanthi Wrote: Sorry for the delay... Update will be posted tonight

Looking forward to it
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
[Image: b2w0uawpvhfzgtjx-D-0-Rashi-Khanna-Jai-La...otos-1.jpg]
Bride Sneha...
Next update marriage day
Like Reply
Nice update Prashanti, Sneha might start enjoying with excitement for her coming new marriage
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
I know I am giving small updates... But remember I too have a life... Still I am making time every day to post an update... Please don't mind if there is no update sometimes... But I will guarantee 5 updates a week.. Ur comments awaited
Like Reply
[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Ts-Cyi-Of-UMZWyf-Vo...Ogx-Za.jpg]
Like Reply
yah kahaani vaastav mein bahut hee kaamuk hai. lekin agar aapne yah kahaani hindi mein likhee hai to yah adhik kaamuk hone chahie.aapki lekhan shaile aur kaushal asaadhaaran hain.main aapse anurodh karata hoon, krpaya ek aur interfaih vayask kahaani shuroo karen jisamen ek nimn varg ka vyakti jo vipareet dharm ke prati vishvaas rakhata hai, ek ameer parivaar kee roodhivaadee aur pyaar karane vaalee grhinee ko aakarshit karega aur vah unhen bahut mushkil se chodenge.
Like Reply
[Image: image-search-1568515775235.jpg]
what is the name of young duck
Like Reply
(18-09-2019, 06:06 PM)prashanthi Wrote: I know I am giving small updates... But remember I too have a life... Still I am making time every day to post an update... Please don't mind if there is no update sometimes... But I will guarantee 5 updates a week.. Ur comments awaited

Albeit small but good twists to the story.. keep at it ...

Looking forward to bigger updates happy happy happy happy
Like Reply
carry on sweetie, u update when u free
Like Reply
English
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20190919-125257.jpg]
Sneha thanking each and everyone of you for your comments... She will share her story and new twists in her tale
Like Reply