Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
continue buddy...need more encounter with Aman and swathi
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please update
Like Reply
I think his plan is to give one update a month
Like Reply
Update plzzzzzzzzz..
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
See Harithick if u dont have the content to write ahead... Plz have a courtest atleast to inform people over here.. Atleast we wont wait... Last time at xossip also the story was incomplete till here only..
Like Reply
DAVID  BILLA  CREATION

HEY  GUYS

FOR ACTRESS  FANTASY  STORY VISIT MY THREAD.

ACTRESS  OFF SCREEN  FANTASY

Link  is  below..

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11125
[Image: Screenshot-2019-09-18-13-44-00-com-andro...633964.jpg]
Like Reply
Hey dear writer you are reall talented please keep updating
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
update please harithick
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
I dont think he will return with an update. the same old story
Like Reply
Update further plz
Like Reply
It's too late dear...
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Excelent story ....Plz continue
[+] 1 user Likes srungara's post
Like Reply
Plz update
Like Reply
Heart 
I think he is done with story, otherwise he will not delay months together. He is not even saying anything about the future updates. He is absconding, may be it's not his own story, the original writer has to update on that site.

Atleast say it if you are not going to update, at one point readers are appreciating your skills, let's not turn in to scoldings.
Like Reply
its so sad that one of the most hottest story has been left incomplete, harthick will not mind to see his work completed, can any of his staunch readers complete it
Like Reply
Nothings Gonna happen Guys, He stopped at Same point almost 2 years back in Xossip also, if he didnt update a single para in 2 years nothings gonna happen
Like Reply